Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:44:10 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 [213] 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 ... 515 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOTE]DNotes - Celebrating DNotes 3rd Birthday - Forum Now Open  (Read 814498 times)
infovortice2013
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2015, 06:30:09 PM

ok, what im talking about, this is not crowfunding,  Grin , i understand prioryties of Dnotes develovement plan and i like it, but For my mind all coins that wanna go alone and catch all space will be ruined, soon or later. So Dnotes with crisp plans have his own marketplace without competence (just for now) same like Dnotes use crisp to delegate his retirement plans etc.. can delegate in BitShares like payment proccessor (10 sg transferences, to names not adresses, anonimuosly) and join secure and decentraliced exchange without minimun transactions per month, you will have a Dnotes "ticket"clon BitDnotes that can use all his features.

All BitDnotes once created (can make 1:1 with Dnotes or what you need) go to your pocket, you can put in the bitshares market for buy everyone OR you can have a plug like shapeshift to change Dnotes per BitDnotes and viceversa to enter use services and go out.

you win quality services like payment procesors (my grandmother can use) and services for traders(recover part of trading fees like yield for hold) for your bussines

already on version 0.6.2 its true, but now prices for BTS are cheaper than ever, and need 500k to buy your asset with market peg.

just take a look over his wallet i make a guide to register free http://www.bitshares2.blogspot.com.es/p/r.html

it soon problably but i wanna you now this option is there. And firmly belive in associations of different cryptos because together are strongest. and more specialiced.

and thanks for Dnotes donators!
Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 06:33:29 PM

wow Dnotes prices weak a bit go to 5500 sat, i think fat trader go out with his bitcoins maybe in few days btc price go down heavy.

I expose Dnotes retirement plans to Bitshares comunity, to make an Asset BitDnotes to enjoy 10 sec transactions to names and % bonus for assets holders and be traded on distributed exchange (this % yield come from fees from exchange trading, and from interest for Shorts and margin calls). i ask them yesterday. have a couple responses

*makes sense, having a retirement.plan and having your savings earn you yield

*How do Dnotes earn income for retirement savers?

cant answer, please tell me to advance.

metaexchange coder make this post I wanted to let you guys know that https://metaexchange.info is ready to help trusted community members with their crowdfunding efforts! We can offer to put your UIA(user asset) up as an asset on the metaexchange network, to greatly simplify the process of accepting BTC as payment.
What's more, because of the unique design of metaexchange, you don't need to hand over the ownership of your UIA to us (so we can issue it), instead we can simply give you a metaexchange node to run on your own server! What this means is:

* Zero counterparty risk for you
* Accept BTC payment for your asset with ease
* Keep full ownership of your UIA, so you can still offer it on the internal bitshares exchange as well
* Have the option of making a profit from asset trading (if you enable buying back the asset)

https://metaexchange.info/

Profit taking will always happen. The downtrend adjustment was more than I expected due to a number of large blocks being unloaded. As DNotes becomes more popular both the volume and trading range will increase. Long term investors should focus their decision on the longterm trendline.

Regarding your other efforts to promote DNotes, we prefer to focus on our current projects at this time. Our current commitment is to successfully launch CRISP for Students during the week of March 30, 2015, followed by CRISP For Employee Incentive Benefits and CRISP for Charities. We will also gear up to promote CryptoMoms.

You may want to direct interested parties with questions to this forum. It is difficult to respond to questions without participating in the entire discussion.

"How do Dnotes earn income for retirement savers?" CRISP for Retirement savers earn interest during the initial period from a donation from provided by some major supporters.

We will not be interested to participate in crowdfunding at this time.

The interest (up to 1 million DNotes) so generously donated by some DNotes supporters is just an added bonus to what most of us are expecting from DNotes and that is long term capital appreciation.  The best performing retirement plans in the world are the ones that are significantly invested in things that realize capital gains.  Interest rarely keeps up with inflation and is generally associated with low yielding guaranteed investments.  The 12% per year (up to 1 million DNotes in total offered in the initial phase of the CRISP For Retirement) rarely happens elsewhere unless inflation is really high.  Think of this bonus interest as a great way to get some more DNotes into your CRISP and keep in mind the big powerhouse behind the CRISP is the potential for substantial long term appreciation / capital gains.

Thank you, Chase. You have made some very good points. Anytime our community can assist in answering questions, it is very helpful and well appreciated. It is important that I stayed focused on what is most important to DNotes.

DNotes has been and will continue to be successful because we are deeply informed, well positioned, highly focused and willing to help others to share our success. It is about going the extra mile to do things others won't do, so that one day we all can rise to the level with the capability to do things others can't do. It is about working together for the long term mutual benefits for everyone.

DNotes price will continue to rise and fall.  Our firm commitment is to build the most favorable environment for DNotes to be the most stable digital currency in our space. We have been successful in achieving that objective and expect to further improve our capabilities as more resources become available.

RJF

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2015, 06:34:18 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2015, 06:50:41 PM by RJF

I don't usually comment on price but, interesting action today. I just picked up some "NOTES" on the downside at 5895 but, it's going back up already. Good buying opportunities don't come along every day, take advantage while you can. This is healthy movement. Lets people buy in at a good price and gives them almost instant appreciation. Dyna, I agree we did drop a bit lower than I expected as well but, so did Bitcoin and most of the market although it looks like it is in recovery now, at least for today.

Since our goals are all long term, occasional drops and recoveries such as this are fine, lets new folks get on board at reasonable cost.

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 07:18:18 PM

I don't usually comment on price but, interesting price action today. I just picked up some "NOTES" on the downside at 5895 but, it's going back up already. Good buying opportunities don't come along every day, take advantage while you can. This is healthy movement. Lets people buy in at a good price and gives them almost instant appreciation. Dyna, I agree we did drop a bit lower than I expected as well but, so did Bitcoin and most of the market although it looks like it is in recovery now, at least for today.

Since our goals are all long term, occasional drops and recoveries such as this are fine, lets new folks get on board at reasonable cost.

Thank you RJF. I agree that it is a buying opportunity. Based on what we already have in place DNotes is positioned for very high growth rate in years to come. It is impossible to predict how traders react on a short term basis. Over the longer term DNotes is significantly undervalued at the current price.

On a personal note, would you be interested to research on infovortice2013 proposal regarding participation in Bitshare? I did some research on them at the early stage but have not stayed current.  I just do not enough hours in the day. Still must have my 5 hours sleep. LOL! Thanks
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 07:26:53 PM

ok, what im talking about, this is not crowfunding,  Grin , i understand prioryties of Dnotes develovement plan and i like it, but For my mind all coins that wanna go alone and catch all space will be ruined, soon or later. So Dnotes with crisp plans have his own marketplace without competence (just for now) same like Dnotes use crisp to delegate his retirement plans etc.. can delegate in BitShares like payment proccessor (10 sg transferences, to names not adresses, anonimuosly) and join secure and decentraliced exchange without minimun transactions per month, you will have a Dnotes "ticket"clon BitDnotes that can use all his features.

All BitDnotes once created (can make 1:1 with Dnotes or what you need) go to your pocket, you can put in the bitshares market for buy everyone OR you can have a plug like shapeshift to change Dnotes per BitDnotes and viceversa to enter use services and go out.

you win quality services like payment procesors (my grandmother can use) and services for traders(recover part of trading fees like yield for hold) for your bussines

already on version 0.6.2 its true, but now prices for BTS are cheaper than ever, and need 500k to buy your asset with market peg.

just take a look over his wallet i make a guide to register free http://www.bitshares2.blogspot.com.es/p/r.html

it soon problably but i wanna you now this option is there. And firmly belive in associations of different cryptos because together are strongest. and more specialiced.

and thanks for Dnotes donators!

Infovortice2013, I truly appreciate that you are trying very hard to be of help. Perhaps some of our community members may be able to do some research on your proposal. Certain things can be done on an individual or community basis. We will support you where we can. Thanks.
infovortice2013
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2015, 07:33:25 PM

hell inesperated for me was uptrend from 4k to 7k, making near double price in a week  Grin really im dreaming go up 10k to start full trading again, this drop can called  price correction,( i read anywhere and sound proffesional Grin)

yeah free market without up and downs maybe not to much free market, but try to control it its wealthy

keep good work

Good to be eared Dyna, thanks. you understand wanna add value to Dnotes, and to BTS (im participating in this comunity too). just for take a look not loose anything.
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 08:39:28 PM

hell inesperated for me was uptrend from 4k to 7k, making near double price in a week  Grin really im dreaming go up 10k to start full trading again, this drop can called  price correction,( i read anywhere and sound proffesional Grin)

yeah free market without up and downs maybe not to much free market, but try to control it its wealthy

keep good work

Good to be eared Dyna, thanks. you understand wanna add value to Dnotes, and to BTS (im participating in this comunity too). just for take a look not loose anything.

No problem. I just want to do the best job in what we have commited to do.

Yes, that is how the free market works. People have gone bankrupt thinking that they can control the market.  What DNotes is doing is to provide the most favorable environment for all those who believe in the long term to work together for the mutual benefits of everyone, instead of the previleaged few as often the case. The DNotes' team job is to deliver what we promised every time. We are always working on additional projects that are not disclosed or announced. This has the opposite effect of pumping up the price. It keeps the price of DNotes undervalued since the unknown is not priced in.

TeeGee

Activity: 846
Merit: 535

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 11:31:37 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2015, 01:05:58 AM by TeeGee

hell inesperated for me was uptrend from 4k to 7k, making near double price in a week  Grin really im dreaming go up 10k to start full trading again, this drop can called  price correction,( i read anywhere and sound proffesional Grin)

keep good work

No problem. I just want to do the best job in what we have commited to do.

Yes, that is how the free market works. People have gone bankrupt thinking that they can control the market.  What DNotes is doing is to provide the most favorable environment for all those who believe in the long term to work together for the mutual benefits of everyone, instead of the previleaged few as often the case. The DNotes' team job is to deliver what we promised every time. We are always working on additional projects that are not disclosed or announced. This has the opposite effect of pumping up the price. It keeps the price of DNotes undervalued since the unknown is not priced in.

"Yes, that is how the free market works. People have gone bankrupt thinking that they can control the market."

Good point DYNA, I remember hearing a speaker make a fair point that I agreed with that was aimed at governments and businesses that tried to control the market, set interest rates etc - "you can ignore the market, but the market will not ignore you!". He pointed out that artificial modifications to market prices (setting interest rates for example) create problems elsewhere for all all players involved until eventually 'free market pressures' force the hand of those trying to control the market to lose their grip.

The strategy to keep projects tight lipped until near completed or near launch is a strategic master-stroke - NONE of us want to see wide trading margins like those seen with bitcoin etc on a regular basis due to investor uncertainty. The more certainty and trust the foundational team earn through a proven track record, the more stable DNotes prices will be. This is also one of their core missions and project requirements - trust, and stability.

What is very helpful is when members here keep the foundational team informed of everything they read on the internet about the crypto space, DYNA and DNotes can't read everything there is, so that is where we sieve through the myriad of information and provide them with the most relevant stuff. I would like to comment on the Applepay fiasco in a large post, but today I'm trying to modify some University courses that are causing a headache with my work schedule and will need to attempt to change stream to a different time - which then clashes with other courses!

Brief thoughts on Apple Pay

I think there is little in the way around the issues with old debit card technology. When somebody makes a credit card transaction, or even their first debit card set up on the Apple system, they will need to enter the following information: Card number, expiry date, name and the CVV code on the back (security one). Apple pay will then encrypt this and send it to VISA, who will then encrypt it again and send it to the customers bank, who will then encrypt it again and maybe send it to Apple's bank. Now at any step in transit, this data is at risk for hackers / mules to get a hold of the customer data and use their accounts for fraud. With crypto currency, if I make a transaction to somebody, and anybody intercepts the data for the transaction made... well all they are going to know is that I sent $x from my address to their address... and nothing more! No names, bank account numbers, security codes, passwords... or anything! I know DYNA touched on that briefly when he talked about no private information with crypto, but when the general populace understands this I think crypto will win over many people who hold security of paramount importance.

Student CRISP
[/b]

Has anybody thought of best places to advertise the Student CRISP plan? I've chatted to a couple of campus groups, but am thinking joining some overseas (USA, Canada, UK, Australia to begin because I speak english) university Facebook groups and posting the core information and an infographic 2 weeks before launch could be a goer?

All crypto forums, dedicated landing page, social media platforms, infographics all seem like sound marketing strategies. Once all the information and core benefits for ALL of the CRISP programs are in place, the infrastructure will be ready to allow DNotes to go 'viral' if you will - allowing itself to trend and gain attention at a much faster rate, while allowing the dev team to keep up with the growth and make agile strategic adjustments as necessary.

RJF

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2015, 12:18:32 AM

I don't usually comment on price but, interesting price action today. I just picked up some "NOTES" on the downside at 5895 but, it's going back up already. Good buying opportunities don't come along every day, take advantage while you can. This is healthy movement. Lets people buy in at a good price and gives them almost instant appreciation. Dyna, I agree we did drop a bit lower than I expected as well but, so did Bitcoin and most of the market although it looks like it is in recovery now, at least for today.

Thank you RJF. I agree that it is a buying opportunity. Based on what we already have in place DNotes is positioned for very high growth rate in years to come. It is impossible to predict how traders react on a short term basis. Over the longer term DNotes is significantly undervalued at the current price.

On a personal note, would you be interested to research on infovortice2013 proposal regarding participation in Bitshare? I did some research on them at the early stage but have not stayed current.  I just do not enough hours in the day. Still must have my 5 hours sleep. LOL! Thanks

Sure, I'll take a look into it...

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 01:07:52 AM

Sure, I'll take a look into it...

Thanks, RFJ. That will be very helpful. I remember making a blog post about Bitshare last year.
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 01:23:05 AM

I was trying to hunt down an old blog post about Bitshares and found this post that is very applicable to the trading patterns of DNotes today.

Quote from: Dyna on July 10, 2014, 06:05:35 PM
This writer knows what he is talking about.

http://altcoinherald.com/building-altcoin-brand-right-way/

... SNIP ...

Go forth and build an altcoin brand that is remembered for the Ages!
The power is in your hands.
Thanks for stopping by and reading. Can you think of any altcoin brands that are really pushing forward? Let us know in the comments section!

Quote from: RJF on July 11, 2014, 03:16:39 AM:

Exactly! That should be the opening page of an "Alt Coin Bible"...  I hope you introduced him to DNotes! 

PS: It just hit me, the author talks about needing a "special feature" make a coin stand out and draw supporters.

DNotes' "special feature" is Integrity, not many others have it.

Quote From Dyna:
July 11, 2014, 11:22:29 AM

If the people behind the currency has no “Integrity”, than there can be no reasonable expectation for the currency to be trust worthy. Once that becomes apparent, each stake holder’s instinct of protecting one’s self interest kicks in. That can often be quite destructive. DNotes makes every attempt to promote the pursuit of a common goal for the mutual benefits of all stake holders for the long term. In such an environment, true supporters of DNotes have a higher tendency to protect their self interest as a group as oppose to, individually. Such environment is significantly more favorable in providing stability to the currency.

Self interest is the main sign post of any individual, group, community, association, state, or nation. We all protect our self our interest. This concept exposes the risk of a currency with rapid price appreciation not supported by strong fundamentals. Once a downward trend is clearly established, investors will react to protect their self interest individually, i.e. cash in before others. It becomes a “bank run” as in the case of AuroraCoin. It fell from $40 to $0.12 in a few weeks. Once that “Integrity” is broken, there is no coming back.

I trust that DNotes is sufficiently unique in so many different ways, such that any serious writer, or investors will discover us sooner than later. Once again, I urge our community to be more engaged in this forum. This is an important platform for potential investors to learn more about DNotes.
IMZ
Legendary

Activity: 1498

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 01:46:52 AM

IndiaMikeZulu comes in peace!

"Has anybody thought of best places to advertise the Student CRISP plan? I've chatted to a couple of campus groups, but am thinking joining some overseas (USA, Canada, UK, Australia to begin because I speak english)"

We are among the few avid hobbyist Australian krypto hoomernz. I was just about this second gonna post here to ask if there are Australians in your camp -- our 'home-coin' is Unobtanium, but we are presently conducting a sort of 'roll call' of Australian coiners.

So, PM me if you have questions about Australian unis, etc.

Mark, Western Australia

mafort1469

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 01:47:22 AM

"Yes, that is how the free market works. People have gone bankrupt thinking that they can control the market."

Exactly, case in point:  http://www.buyandhold.com/bh/en/education/history/2000/hunt_bros.html

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 01:54:49 AM

It took me a while but I found my blog post on Bitshare. I did make some gutsy predictions but rather that you be the judge.

Quote from: runhuayi on August 24, 2014, 09:34:34 AM

Dyna,You have studied the bitshares X project? What do you think of this project?

Quote From Dyna:
August 24, 2014, 07:42:41 PM

Their strategy of creating new Decentralized Autonomous Corporations (DACs) is sound and will likely help speed up mainstream adoption. They have a good business model of getting a lot of things done relatively quietly, until they have something solid. Among this group of major players such as Ripple, Ethereum, Nxt  and others, BTSX is on the top of my list.

Their ownership ratio (as to who owns what, how much, and why) is complex and confusing, making it nearly impossible to arrive at an objective valuation. Having said that, I will add that BTSX is one of the better speculative investments in our industry.

DNotes is more of a pure play if you believe in the potential of a relatively stable digital currency with reliable long-term appreciation. Since this is an open source industry, there will be a lot of technology sharing. We expect to make our fair share of contributions to the industry and will certainly benefit from the work of others as well. There is little limit as to what DNotes can do from a technology prospective. It is more of a matter of when and what we want to do, based on our priorities.

It is becoming very clear that many larger players will start competing in our industry. The cost of entry will increase rapidly. The ridiculously, large number of new coins being introduced will have dropped substantially by the end of this year. Many current coins will disappear in the next twelve months. The opportunities will be shifted towards supporting the ecosystem. This is how new technology evolves and we have always anticipated this.
mafort1469

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 02:02:08 AM

Student CRISP
[/b]

Has anybody thought of best places to advertise the Student CRISP plan? I've chatted to a couple of campus groups, but am thinking joining some overseas (USA, Canada, UK, Australia to begin because I speak english) university Facebook groups and posting the core information and an infographic 2 weeks before launch could be a goer?

All crypto forums, dedicated landing page, social media platforms, infographics all seem like sound marketing strategies. Once all the information and core benefits for ALL of the CRISP programs are in place, the infrastructure will be ready to allow DNotes to go 'viral' if you will - allowing itself to trend and gain attention at a much faster rate, while allowing the dev team to keep up with the growth and make agile strategic adjustments as necessary.

[/quote]

I would suggest doing all of the above and if you are an active Alumni in your college advertise it that way. Something like, "Being an Alumni now, I have seen that people do not save enough for retirement. As a current student you have the chance to begin now with CR.I.S.P. for Students. Take advantage and secure your future!". Or something along those lines.........
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 03:27:39 AM

"Has anybody thought of best places to advertise the Student CRISP plan? I've chatted to a couple of campus groups, but am thinking joining some overseas (USA, Canada, UK, Australia to begin because I speak english)"

We are among the few avid hobbyist Australian krypto hoomernz. I was just about this second gonna post here to ask if there are Australians in your camp -- our 'home-coin' is Unobtanium, but we are presently conducting a sort of 'roll call' of Australian coiners.

Mark, Western Australia

Thanks, Mark. I am sure that TeeGee will get in touch with you. Good to learn that you are from Australia. I spent a month in Sydney and Brisbane some three years ago. It's a beautiful country. Let us know if there is anything we can be helpful.
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 04:01:42 AM

Exactly, case in point:  http://www.buyandhold.com/bh/en/education/history/2000/hunt_bros.html

Thanks for bringing up an important piece of history. I remember that incident vividly. Those were some rough years. That was the year my wife and I bought our first house for sale by owner. We got a “steal” at 11% for three years. Prime rate was at 22%. With $18 trillion debt today at 20% the US will be paying $3.6 trillion in interest payment out of tax revenue of $3 trillion.

“The Treasury Department released this month figures showing that federal tax revenue exceeded $3 trillion in fiscal year 2014—the first time revenue surpassed that mark.” http://dailysignal.com/2014/10/21/thanks-obamas-tax-hikes-tax-revenue-surpasses-3-trillion-first-time-ever/

“Imagine paying over 18% interest on a 30-year fixed mortgage. It's almost unthinkable. But that was the reality for home buyers in October 1981 – a year when the average rate was almost 17%. Unlike today, in the early 1980s, the Federal Reserve was waging a war with inflation.”  Nov 22, 2013 source – Google search.
TeeGee

Activity: 846
Merit: 535

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 10:25:07 AM

Mark, Western Australia

Thank you very much Mark. Please check your inbox Smiley

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2015, 03:20:57 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2015, 07:37:27 PM by DNotes

Here is what I see right now for the CRISP for Students initial setup and landing page from my end.

When they reach the landing page, they will read about the CRISP for Students program, and at the bottom there will be a form. They will be required to have a DNotesVault.com account before filling out this form. We can ask for their registration email (to send some DNotes to), their name, school, course of study, and a comments field that they can leave a message for the DNotes team.
What else do we want to see on this form?

We can have a table that displays the number of students who have signed up already.
Is there any other statistics?

I believe TeeGee mentioned 500 DNotes for the first 200 students who sign up.
Should we send that as a timed send?
Maybe 100 immediately, and 400 distributed over time. This will ensure 100,000 worth of DNotes isn't going straight to the exchange.
Are we making the requirements pretty loose for the first 200?
After the first 200, we can incorporate a strict system to reduce exploitation.

Regarding where to promote it. Student forums is a great a idea. Eventually, we can reward students for promoting at their school to earn more DNotes. Also, we can directly contact the administration and teachers.

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 06:25:22 PM

Here is what I see right now for the CR.I.S.P. for Students initial setup and landing page from my end.

When they reach the landing page, they will read about the CR.I.S.P. for Students program, and at the bottom there will be a form. They will be required to have a DNotesVault.com account before filling out this form. We can ask for their registration email (to send some DNotes to), their name, school, course of study, and a comments field that they can leave a message for the DNotes team.
What else do we want to see on this form?

We can have a table that displays the number of students who have signed up already.
Is there any other statistics?

I believe TeeGee mentioned 500 DNotes for the first 200 students who sign up.
Should we send that as a timed send?
Maybe 100 immediately, and 400 distributed over time. This will ensure 100,000 worth of DNotes isn't going straight to the exchange.
Are we making the requirements pretty loose for the first 200?
After the first 200, we can incorporate a strict system to reduce exploitation.

Regarding where to promote it. Student forums is a great a idea. Eventually, we can reward students for promoting at their school to earn more DNotes. Also, we can directly contact the administration and teachers.

That is a great start. TeeGee is correct. We will be giving out 500 DNotes each for the first 200 students who sign up. Our objective is to make it real easy and convenient for students to sign, own some DNotes and to quickly gain a real life experience of this amazingly superior digital currency innovation. We strongly discourage them to cash out any of their gift. It is meant to be an educational aid. We should encourage them to download the blockchain, and create their own wallet and even set up an exchange account to do some life trades. This opportunity could be a life changing experience as many high paying jobs will become available in the cryptocurrency space. Meanwhile, those students who demonstrated a serious interest and commitment will have many opportunities to earn more DNotes. They all can save some DNotes to help pay for their student loan one day.

I continue to notice the use of "CR.I.S.P." verse "CRISP". May be it's time to have a word game and include the word "CRISP" as part of the DNotes’ dictionary. What do you guys think?

Marc has been thinking about coming up with a Handbook for Employee Incentive Benefits initially. How about all of us helping Marc out to come up with a Handbook for all the CRISP Plans and may be titled it as “CRISP Benefits Plans” or something to that effect. It will become very useful. I will help out as much as I can.

Pages: « 1 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 [213] 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 ... 515 »
  Print  

Jump to: