Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 06:05:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 28nm ** 1T ** 900W【JingTian miner】 in production !!!  (Read 26239 times)
JointDoctor

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 12:10:52 PM

Bitmain and their Ants are definitely what all vendors should be aspiring to; good price performance and 100% legal. It goes to show that not all Chinese companies are the same and that one should be vigilant against companies like JT, JianTian, Dragon, etc who have no qualms with using stolen technology in their products.

Frankly I don't see any reason why anyone would want to purchase anything based on the A1 as currently it simply isn't a competitive option.

Sir, may you please remove yourself from this thread?
You´ve made your claims, multiple times now, and since it´s quite obvious that you don´t have a clue how patent/copyright works in the REAL WORLD you´re just making a fool out of yourself.

Innosilicon is a respectable company.

Oh wait, an ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal... - Hashfast_CL
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Biffa
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 12:37:28 PM

Bitmain and their Ants are definitely what all vendors should be aspiring to; good price performance and 100% legal. It goes to show that not all Chinese companies are the same and that one should be vigilant against companies like JT, JianTian, Dragon, etc who have no qualms with using stolen technology in their products.

Frankly I don't see any reason why anyone would want to purchase anything based on the A1 as currently it simply isn't a competitive option.

Lesson learned. Don't use Innosilicon ever.

So you're not going to buy any A1 chips from them for your Wasps then? Smiley

Mine @ pools that pay Tx fees & don't mine empty blocks :: kanopool :: ckpool ::
Should bitmain create LPM for all models?
:: Dalcore's Crypto Mining H/W Hosting Directory & Reputation ::
wpgdeez

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 01:38:01 PM

Because I can have double the hash power for the same amount of electricity. Not rocket science. Maybe the next ant will have the A1 inside or perhaps they are a big customer of Asicminer, that would make for a good partnership.
jayson001

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 02:28:18 AM

Because I can have double the hash power for the same amount of electricity. Not rocket science. Maybe the next ant will have the A1 inside or perhaps they are a big customer of Asicminer, that would make for a good partnership.

Agreed. 1T only 900W, ants can't beat it. Of course if you have free electricity and love the noises, that's different story.
-ck
Legendary

Activity: 4088
Merit: 1631

Ruu \o/

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2014, 09:50:00 AM

Well, for what it's worth my unit went off to have a suitable PSU attached by friends of the JTMiner crew and has not been seen since...

Developer/maintainer for cgminer, ckpool/ckproxy, and the -ck kernel
2% Fee Solo mining at solo.ckpool.org
-ck
JointDoctor

Activity: 83

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 11:29:31 AM

Well, for what it's worth my unit went off to have a suitable PSU attached by friends of the JTMiner crew and has not been seen since...

Did you send it back to China? In such case, shipping takes a couple of days.
I know they´re working on the PSU situation in their design so we´re going to have some good news soon  Smiley

Oh wait, an ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal... - Hashfast_CL
jelin1984
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 01:01:53 PM

does anyone receive the miner?
or not yet?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh?
Powell

Activity: 486
Merit: 262

rm -rf stupidity

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 01:46:37 PM

Did you send it back to China? In such case, shipping takes a couple of days.
I know they´re working on the PSU situation in their design so we´re going to have some good news soon  Smiley

Iirc ckolivas is an Aussie and had plenty of hardware sent in and out.  So put JT's penis down...  Lol!
bobsag3

Activity: 546

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 02:09:12 PM

Ive gotten 5 so far, one non factory, and 4 coming in the factory packaging with everything included (even a ethernet cable!!!)
seeksilence (OP)

Activity: 239
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 02:13:35 PM
Last edit: March 14, 2014, 04:48:57 PM by seeksilence

@Powell: Can't believe such words coming from a businessman. Just saw a spoiled child and sour grape.

@bobsag3: You are not our authorized distributor. You just got some other brand miners, not JTminer.

seeksilence (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 02:17:59 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=470386.msg5613763#msg5613763

Skyfromwell received a sample unit and just put it in his CA office since he can fix the cable. Someone will visit his office during weekend.

Link of the performance of JTminer for that sample unit:
http://eligius.st/~wizkid057/newstats/userstats.php/1HkrbUqFNk998DBJFxuKaektKjPT1LHrLt

klondike_bar
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005

ASIC Wannabe

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 02:19:59 PM

@Powell: Can't believe such words coming from a businessman. Just saw a spoiled child and sour grade.

@bobsag3: You are not our authorized distributor. You just got some other brand miners, not JTminer.

says a lot about the product when the one good review isnt actually for what you sell/sold

24" PCI-E cables with 16AWG wires and stripped ends - great for server PSU mods, best prices https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=563461
No longer a wannabe - now an ASIC owner!
bobsag3

Activity: 546

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 02:40:51 PM

@Powell: Can't believe such words coming from a businessman. Just saw a spoiled child and sour grade.

says a lot about the product when the one good review isnt actually for what you sell/sold

My thoughts exactly... all my other supplers have been more than upfront with me about everything on the unit- even had one come with a bad blade and I have a replacement on its way, along with a partial BTC refund for my trouble.
seeksilence (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 02:44:51 PM
Last edit: March 14, 2014, 04:49:29 PM by seeksilence

@Powell: Can't believe such words coming from a businessman. Just saw a spoiled child and sour grape.

We value the brand more than the short-term profit. We are the first to apply the MCU in the 1t 28nm board and use high quality parts. We are not like other resellers selling the copycat and doing a price war against each other.

We have our own brand: JTminer. We will still put our effort on the research to get more powerful miner.

seeksilence (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:43:02 PM

More JTminers are in the farm.

Recent summary:
Video of JTminer farm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86hZGZAMUHQ‍

Sample unit sent to skyfromwell
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=470386.msg5613763#msg5613763
Link of the performance of JTminer for this sample unit:
http://eligius.st/~wizkid057/newstats/userstats.php/1HkrbUqFNk998DBJFxuKaektKjPT1LHrLt

QuestionTime

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 06:27:18 PM

Unless your illegitimate A1 based miners are sub $3k, they're really not worthwhile for anyone to take risks on anymore. Game Over Man Wink

---
---
MARCH 14, 2014
FOR IMMIDIATE RELEASE

AntMiner S2 1TH/s Miner (1w/GH/s) in Production

Bitmain Technologies Limited is proud to announce ANTMINER S2 that features 1TH/s Bitcoin Miner, consist of high-density chip chains and ultra low power consumption.

AntMiner S2 is using the state of the art BM1380 chip, targeting the best possible power efficiency. S2 is built into a 4U size box, and it will come with PSU manufactured by Enermax. S2 will be very convenient to deploy. S2 is still running quietly.

Since November of 2013, BM1380 has been proven to be the most effective IC on the 55nm process among all competitors, even comparable to the most Bitcoin Mining ICs developed on 28nm process nodes. Our first generation Bitcoin Miner, AntMiner S1, demonstrated low power consumption but a high performance.  Currently S1 is most popular miner for mining enthusiasts.  S1 is currently deployed in large binary trees structures within the private and public mining pools servicing 20.3% of the entire network hash rate.

The 1st Batch of AntMiner S2 will be shipped out on April 1st. AntMiner S2 will be available in the global market for a price of $3,899.

Our website store located at https://www.bitmaintech.com.

AntMiner S2 SPEC:

• Hash rate: more than 1,000GH/s
  • Power consumption: 1,000W from the wall
  • Power efficiency: 1Watt/GH/s
  • PSU: 1000W produced by Enermax, 80PLUS gold
  • 4U Rack
  • PSU inside
  • Plug and Mining
  • Stable and quiet
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 12:48:42 PM

BFL produced his first 60mn chip in China, which was immediately stolen and reproduced by Avalon.

Wat ¯\(°_o)/
xjack

Activity: 539

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 12:51:47 PM

BFL produced his first 60mn chip in China, which was immediately stolen and reproduced by Avalon.

SPOBI

xjack - 1xjackDMgJCLn1LDtbgh51DYw6uRgeHVb
Reputation thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=482124.0
klondike_bar
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005

ASIC Wannabe

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 03:40:02 PM

SPOBI
^thanks for the obscure reference that i had to google....

24" PCI-E cables with 16AWG wires and stripped ends - great for server PSU mods, best prices https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=563461
No longer a wannabe - now an ASIC owner!
skyfromwell

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 05:30:51 PM

Sir, may you please remove yourself from this thread?
You´ve made your claims, multiple times now, and since it´s quite obvious that you don´t have a clue how patent/copyright works in the REAL WORLD you´re just making a fool out of yourself.

Innosilicon is a respectable company.

What a FUD. They stole their product, reproduced it. Not the first time, not the last.

I you have a innovative BRAND NEW product, you NEVER go to China producing it. Thats a rule, American and European producers learned in the last decade, because they just steal and copy it!

Cointerra, Hashfast no way producing in China. BFL produced his first 60mn chip in China, which was immediately stolen and reproduced by Avalon. Ok, maybe you are in China RESPECTABLE if you STEAL A PRODUCT make alot of MONEY and anyone think of you that you are respectable. BUT THATS A FUD

Get your fact right before open your big mouth.

A1 chips ARE NOT PRODUCED in China. It is produced in GP facility in Germany.
It is designed by a Chinese chip design company with their own IPs. It signed a partnership with Bitmine with Bitmine paying for part of costs. As return Bitmine can have 100K of chips in cost price and can market as their own brand name.
Now Bitmine sold or used all those chips already. As a new agreement, Bitmine can only sell system not chips now.

As for respectable company, KNC also have their chips designed by a Chinese chip design company headquartered in Taibei.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: