Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:15:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 28nm ** 1T ** 900W【JingTian miner】 in production !!!  (Read 26239 times)
loshia
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 05:43:28 PM

Bitmain and their Ants are definitely what all vendors should be aspiring to; good price performance and 100% legal. It goes to show that not all Chinese companies are the same and that one should be vigilant against companies like JT, JianTian, Dragon, etc who have no qualms with using stolen technology in their products.

Frankly I don't see any reason why anyone would want to purchase anything based on the A1 as currently it simply isn't a competitive option.

Sir, may you please remove yourself from this thread?
You´ve made your claims, multiple times now, and since it´s quite obvious that you don´t have a clue how patent/copyright works in the REAL WORLD you´re just making a fool out of yourself.

Innosilicon is a respectable company.

What a FUD. They stole their product, reproduced it. Not the first time, not the last.

I you have a innovative BRAND NEW product, you NEVER go to China producing it. Thats a rule, American and European producers learned in the last decade, because they just steal and copy it!

Cointerra, Hashfast no way producing in China. BFL produced his first 60mn chip in China, which was immediately stolen and reproduced by Avalon. Ok, maybe you are in China RESPECTABLE if you STEAL A PRODUCT make alot of MONEY and anyone think of you that you are respectable. BUT THATS A FUD

Get your fact right before open your big mouth.

A1 chips ARE NOT PRODUCED in China. It is produced in GP facility in Germany.
It is designed by a Chinese chip design company with their own IPs. It signed a partnership with Bitmine with Bitmine paying for part of costs. As return Bitmine can have 100K of chips in cost price and can market as their own brand name.
Now Bitmine sold or used all those chips already. As a new agreement, Bitmine can only sell system not chips now.

As for respectable company, KNC also have their chips designed by a Chinese chip design company headquartered in Taibei.

Who cares guys as long as this chips are HIGLY overpriced and avalon gen 3 is coming Grin
So I wish them good luck with deployment of such big amount of chips in hand collecting dust Grin
Ps it is off topic pls excuse me

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=643999.msg7191563#msg7191563
And remember Bicknellski is not collecting money from community;D
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 07:12:01 PM

Who cares guys as long as this chips are HIGLY overpriced and avalon AsicMiner gen 3 is coming Grin

Shhh. Let us not speak that name again on these subforums...
loshia
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 07:43:30 PM

Who cares guys as long as this chips are HIGLY overpriced and avalon AsicMiner gen 3 is coming Grin

Shhh. Let us not speak that name again on these subforums...
Ok any it is not changing the facts these chips are too expensive. As I said I wish them luck to deploy them Grin
I am not saying  Wink the same name again but gen 2 were the only one chips next day delivery with bearable price

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
xjack

Activity: 539
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 08:54:56 PM

BFL produced his first 60mn chip in China, which was immediately stolen and reproduced by Avalon.

SPOBI
^thanks for the obscure reference that i had to google....

One man's FUD is another man's SPOBI. 

...and you're welcome.   Grin

xjack - 1xjackDMgJCLn1LDtbgh51DYw6uRgeHVb
Reputation thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=482124.0
skyfromwell

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 09:43:11 PM

Bitmain and their Ants are definitely what all vendors should be aspiring to; good price performance and 100% legal. It goes to show that not all Chinese companies are the same and that one should be vigilant against companies like JT, JianTian, Dragon, etc who have no qualms with using stolen technology in their products.

Frankly I don't see any reason why anyone would want to purchase anything based on the A1 as currently it simply isn't a competitive option.

You´ve made your claims, multiple times now, and since it´s quite obvious that you don´t have a clue how patent/copyright works in the REAL WORLD you´re just making a fool out of yourself.

What a FUD. They stole their product, reproduced it. Not the first time, not the last.

I you have a innovative BRAND NEW product, you NEVER go to China producing it. Thats a rule, American and European producers learned in the last decade, because they just steal and copy it!

Cointerra, Hashfast no way producing in China. BFL produced his first 60mn chip in China, which was immediately stolen and reproduced by Avalon. Ok, maybe you are in China RESPECTABLE if you STEAL A PRODUCT make alot of MONEY and anyone think of you that you are respectable. BUT THATS A FUD

It is designed by a Chinese chip design company with their own IPs. It signed a partnership with Bitmine with Bitmine paying for part of costs. As return Bitmine can have 100K of chips in cost price and can market as their own brand name.
Now Bitmine sold or used all those chips already. As a new agreement, Bitmine can only sell system not chips now.

As for respectable company, KNC also have their chips designed by a Chinese chip design company headquartered in Taibei.

Who cares guys as long as this chips are HIGLY overpriced and avalon gen 3 is coming Grin
So I wish them good luck with deployment of such big amount of chips in hand collecting dust Grin

Just talked with Dr. Zhang (you know who he is, LOL), his chips come out 2 weeks with 82 RMB per chip. That is same as A1 chip in $55. The second one at 6 weeks is cheaper, but not really a big threat as you saying.

Also someone boasts Antminer's 1T system before. I also talked with their CEO Li, it is not very cheap at $3899.
ChuckBuck

Activity: 1372
Merit: 783

better everyday ♥

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2014, 10:20:54 PM

Isn't it cheaper than your miner?

That means yours is a colossal ripoff.

CharityAuction
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
ColdScam
loshia
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 04:55:07 AM

Just talked with Dr. Zhang (you know who he is, LOL), his chips come out 2 weeks with 82 RMB per chip. That is same as A1 chip in $55. The second one at 6 weeks is cheaper, but not really a big threat as you saying.

Also someone boasts Antminer's 1T system before. I also talked with their CEO Li, it is not very cheap at $3899.
LOL
How many a1 you can sell me At 55 usd today next day delivery?
I am serious pm me please
Have in mind that you are selling 30 GH chip. I am not buying PDF specs Wink

seeksilence (OP)

Activity: 239
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 02:56:28 PM

LOL

If you could find that price for an authentic a1 chip, we could buy it from you and save a lot of cost and then make the JTminer more cheaper.

The price of JTminer is not as high as you think (The price on the website is outdated). We have already made a few deals. If you are a serious and reasonable buyer/distributor, you can drop an email to sales@jtminer.com or message skyfromwell for purchase inquires. The price will be dependent on the delivery date, number of units etc.

loshia
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 07:23:54 PM

LOL

If you could find that price for an authentic a1 chip, we could buy it from you and save a lot of cost and then make the JTminer more cheaper.

The price of JTminer is not as high as you think (The price on the website is outdated). We have already made a few deals. If you are a serious and reasonable buyer/distributor, you can drop an email to sales@jtminer.com or message skyfromwell for purchase inquires. The price will be dependent on the delivery date, number of units etc.
I am serious I need 1k coincraft chips next day delivery. So if so body happen to have an reasonable offer please pm me. Just to point out the chip is 30gh in real life with around 30% increased power consumption from PDF specs
More over bitfury gen 2 and avalon gen 3 are coming
I have said it many times if I get ready to mine machine for X usd I expect to be able to get chips for 30% of that price. If all of the above sounds reasonable pm me

nohow82

Activity: 103

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 08:04:00 PM

i have received last week my  BITMINE coincraft DESK 1TH.
In normal mode 1Th
In turbo mode 1.2 Th.
Need new firmware.
If somebody wants it, please PM.
I'm in Italy.
Ronin1

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 02:48:02 PM

LOL

So you state:  "The price of JTminer is not as high as you think (The price on the website is outdated). " 
Then I say, correct the website. Alternative would be for you to provide legitimate information for pricing here.
Break it out: like,   buy 1 = $xxx   buy 2= $xxxx  buy 5= $xxxxx    buy 10 = $xxxxxxxx .  It really isnt that hard.

Using your own words....  "If you are a serious and reasonable" and (to add on) legitimate seller post substantive information. 
Stop with the riddles, the story telling, the evasive answers, the innuendo.   I have to say that attacking people questioning you does not put you in a good light
nor does it enhance your "TRUST STATUS".

I think you may have missed the boat on sales of your product.   Too bad, because at first I thought you might really have something good here.

Proverbs 11:24
One gives freely, yet grows all the richer; another withholds what he should give, and only suffers want.

2 Peter 2:3
And in their greed they will exploit you with false words. Their condemnation from long ago is not idle, and their destruction is not asleep.

seeksilence (OP)

Activity: 239

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 04:27:40 AM

Rank #1 in E-pool.   Smiley
Still busy on putting the JTminers into the farm.

mitak64

Activity: 254
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 12:15:36 PM

Good for you .
sikke

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 12:25:57 PM

How many TH
skyfromwell

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 04:34:56 AM

How many TH

300T now, and few days later will get to 500T.
Powell

Activity: 486
Merit: 262

rm -rf stupidity

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 04:54:11 AM

What I am confused about and maybe it is my ignorance or you alls, but I thought this was about a new product to sell not show off about our farm.  Then you all tell us how you alls clone is better than everyone else's.

Am I wrong at guessing since the only few units in the wild came to Sky (who I thought owned the company at first) in the USA.  Then ckolivas (sp?) got his to tweek their mcu design in cgminer but his is currently off getting the PSU setup fixed.

I think a lot of people want to know is are you all going to sell anything or just wave your e-peen about a machine you make in your own factory?
Biffa
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 03:00:24 PM

What I am confused about and maybe it is my ignorance or you alls, but I thought this was about a new product to sell not show off about our farm.  Then you all tell us how you alls clone is better than everyone else's.

Am I wrong at guessing since the only few units in the wild came to Sky (who I thought owned the company at first) in the USA.  Then ckolivas (sp?) got his to tweek their mcu design in cgminer but his is currently off getting the PSU setup fixed.

I think a lot of people want to know is are you all going to sell anything or just wave your e-peen about a machine you make in your own factory?

Maybe he's just here to try and stop people buying other miners while he builds his farm. Wouldn't be the first time.

Mine @ pools that pay Tx fees & don't mine empty blocks :: kanopool :: ckpool ::
Should bitmain create LPM for all models?
:: Dalcore's Crypto Mining H/W Hosting Directory & Reputation ::
sikke

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 03:43:24 PM

Rank #1 in E-pool.   Smiley

How many TH

300T now, and few days later will get to 500T.

Impressive 2million $$ farm there Cheesy

Theres some PH of These A1 chips miners made in China already. I htink Dragon miners have shipped +1PH already. They seem to ship out 1k miners /week.
No wonder the Chinese mining pool is growing most atm. KNC private pool also...

mitak64

Activity: 254
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 03:51:33 PM

OK, enough with the dickriding already !
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 04:49:10 PM

I still have this on my radar as a product to possibly acquire in the near future.

Do we have any other "trusted reviews" or pictures from customers who have placed orders and received this product ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: