Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:56:23 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest into Bitcoin or bank  (Read 1743 times)
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:02:28 AM

I have worked to get $2000 worth of money and I am planning of investing in bitcoin but my uncle is pressuring me to save the money at bank. I have done everything to convince him but he is not comprehending to my point. Please what do i tell him again to convince him?

I think you would be wrong if just to convince someone to invest in this industry even more so for bitcoin, you have to give a lot of knowledge and understanding about bitcoin, blockchain and all technology in this industry. this is important, because the layman will find it hard to accept something that some countries have considered bad.

CrytopiaRaRa

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:06:19 AM

In some point, investing in bank is also good but for me investing in bitcoin is much more wiser because if you learn to grow your money in bitcoin sure you will not regret investing your money in bitcoin .
p3ppymon

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:07:10 AM

I have worked to get $2000 worth of money and I am planning of investing in bitcoin but my uncle is pressuring me to save the money at bank. I have done everything to convince him but he is not comprehending to my point. Please what do i tell him again to convince him?

It depends on how flexible is your uncle to open his mind to innovations. You should stress the fact that we live in the future and the banking system is obsolete. Bitcoin offers something more than conventional banks. The future is now and we must keep looking forward.
In the worst case, make him happy and split your investment.
Successmaniac4

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 10:07:22 AM

Investing in Bitcoins gives much higher profit than banks. What you can tell your uncle is that, you will divide the investment into two, use one for Bitcoin and one for the bank. After a specific time, lets say three months, check out the profit from both and allow him to decide which one will be better.

ahiaba.john@yahoo.com

Activity: 365

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:09:03 AM

Do you need to convince him before investing into what you know will bring you profit at the end of a certain period? Investing in bitcoin is just for your own good and  no one else therefore waiting for your uncle to give you go ahead to do what is good is a waste of time if really you understand the investment you want to venture into.

Ekimzjames20

Activity: 348

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:10:06 AM

we cant get higher profit from bank but if anyone invest in bitcoin he can get higher profit than bank investment. but price variation and high risk is there in Bitcoin investment.

For me the best if you invest in bitcoin because of the profits brings, it will lighter you future. If they say bitcoin is risky, bank also is risky, that is the nature if you invest.  Bank is too small interest, and if in difficult situation your money gone.
1993jochico

Activity: 364
Merit: 46

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:10:38 AM

You cant convince him without him having no knowledge about bitcoin or cryptocurrency, you can try to show him the market and explain how crypto world works, because if a people dont have enough knowledge about this they think that its just a scam or if your uncle have knowledge about stock market they consider bitcoin as a bubble.

JovhanHermias

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 10:12:23 AM

Well its more profitable to invest in bitcoin and also the easiest way to earn there is, but the risk of losing your money is also high that you cant even control the price in such a volatile market. Earning is hard but bitcoin can make it easy but with a risky chance to loss
spadaccino

Activity: 183
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 10:16:22 AM

No banks please.
Pig eggs not belong here.
Where were you on 2008 economical crysis?
They letteraly took our dignity off . Do you really want to support a corrupted system ?
frickshow

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:20:55 AM

Invest into bitcoin because bank never give u good return of Ur investment but bitcoin give u in future if u are planing for long term hold then go for bitcoin. because in upcoming time bitcoin price cross his last ATH and if Ur uncle are not giving u permission then saw them statistics of bitcoin price growth from 2010-11 then convince him to invest in bitcoin.
FarSeeR_H

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:21:31 AM

Do your own research and decide! if it was me, i would go for bitcoin/eth
hknknitin
Copper Member

Activity: 48

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 10:27:09 AM

Chances of making profit in Bitcoin is going to be great in the coming days looking at the current market research. Some experts has even predicted it's value to reach even upto 250K $ by the year 2022 and as you have already invested in this market before, you should remain in this field.
KKH84

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:27:30 AM

If your whole money is $ 2000, it's better to invest a third of it for Bitcoin, because we need the rest for daily needs, that's my opinion but the decision is yours.
Shimmiry

Activity: 840
Merit: 105

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:31:05 AM

There has been this deliberation all over by most people as to whether investing in bitcoin or saving at banks.I will advice you to invest into bitcoin.Banks will not offer you any huge interest but trust bitcoin.You will make it without expectation.

In bitcoin trust is needed however in bank, aside from you may not feel the increase to your investment in a short span of time, the system is also limited, as a matter of fact in investing to bank you need to fill out a lot of forms, signs im different paper and pay processing fee. Unlike in bitcoin you only need an address and a wallet. Moreover in the profit part, it is more profitable in investing to bitcoin.

edzleochico6

Activity: 71

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:05:15 AM

I'd rather invest in bitcoin than any bank because we can get higher profit in bitcoin..
vagsun

Activity: 334
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:30:48 AM

Definitely you should invest in bitcoin. Convince your uncle by showing him the last year's graph that how it reaches peak at the end of the year. Tell him that banks offer maximum 10-12%p.a but investing in bitcoins can make you rich in very less time. Fix an appointment for him with any bitcoin trader so that he can show him real evidence regarding how people earned too much by investing in bitcoins.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
F.Samosir

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:35:49 AM

if you think you know more about bitcoin, so you can make your own decisions without having to consider other people who do not know what we mean, if you feel that your investment in bitcoin can be better why not try, really if the bitcoin has a tricky nature in the guess, but I myself am sure bitcoin future could be a positive trend again.  Cool
cryptjh

Activity: 532
Merit: 187

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:52:35 AM

Did your uncle give you the money, or do you live with your uncle, so he have a say about your money. But basally it’s your money, and you should be able to do with it what you want.
However investing into crypto currencies can be very risky, and your 2.000 cut easy be turned into less in a few days.
Basis investment advice, are only invest what your ready to lose, especially in crypto.
However I think Bitcoins investment are a great investment, and I’m very happy I empty my bank account a year ago to but Bitcoins.
Dacosta Osei-Tutu

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:52:51 AM

Asking this question in a crypto related forum will give you one common responses. Everyone will say invest in bitcoin because we all saw banks but still decided to invest in bitcoin. They both have their good and bad sides. Weigh the two and choose the best possible option.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:56:08 AM

Invest into bitcoin or any other cryptocurrencies because it is better and much more profitable than investing in the bank because in bank you will just earn an interest a very low rate which is not worth it or enough for you to say that you are really creating enough amount of money every year so it is better to invest in bitcoin or if you have other options then try it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: