Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:10:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest into Bitcoin or bank  (Read 1735 times)
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:22:49 PM

I have worked to get $2000 worth of money and I am planning of investing in bitcoin but my uncle is pressuring me to save the money at bank. I have done everything to convince him but he is not comprehending to my point. Please what do i tell him again to convince him?

I think if you have much money to invest, I would be greedy and say that it's better to invest in both. I say that because banks are more reliables types of investments, but they can tend to take a longer time because of the small percentage they are giving their investors, and also, the long time table they give before a significant return could be realized. On the other hand, it's not a bad investment to lodge your money in cryptocurrencies because it can give you big sums of returns, especially when you hit the jackpot with some investments. The only downside is, you need to invest lots and lots of patience and trust in the market.
Black Angel

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:26:22 PM

Invest into bitcoin is the most appropriate choice, if we look at the current fact that almost all traditional investment trends such as property, stocks, mutual funds, gold and so forth all decline even without an increase in a year, with bitcoin it can make our money grow faster than that investment.
Jlv

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:33:49 PM

Let your uncle see the proof of earnings in bitcoins of others so he will be convinced to invest you in bitcoin, but remember always be careful in investing your money, make a thorough research about the project before putting your money in to avoid loss.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
Bitcoininvestment

Activity: 244

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:34:16 PM

Show him the graph that shows how does the bitcoins value grow within just a short period of time. Maybe it could help you to persuade him. If not then you will have to decide on your own and consider the fact that you are the one who owns the money and you worked for it. Although investing in bitcoin is really way more risky than bank investing, still what you can get comparing to the bank is very huge. Its really into you though. If you want a safe yet slow investment then go with the bank and if you want to risk then gain huge profits, then you should probably go into bitcoin. Also consider that there are lots of good investments out there.

Jorosss

Activity: 404
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:38:24 PM

I would put my money in bitcoin,because the price of it was quickly moving and its grows faster because of many country that recognizing it to use,i heard some new and life of the people that already change by investing in bitcoin, so for now i trusted it for my money.
Price increase in bitcoin as this why many users have to invest in bitcoin rather than bank. Exactly bitcoin recognize by many users already so we can shows reasoning to other persons as to why it is best in bitcoin. Invest in bitcoin is best but we cannot force everyone to join.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:42:33 PM

Bitcoin give you many opportunity to earn huge profit so, I invest in bitcoin & nowadays it is great opportunity to invest in bitcoin
Investment on bitcoin and bank have different advantages and disadvantages. In bitcoin, you will earn big profit when you're patience on waiting for its price to increase, but its not guaranteed that your investments is safe. In bank, you will just earn minimal profit, but you're sure that your investments is safe. I suggest to do both for you to not be bankrupt when something bad happens.
- Agreed that both have different advantages and disadvantages but when we are interested in investing, the most important thing is profit, we want our money to create more money, risk is a normal thing, that is the rule of investment, the risk will always have the perfect reward. So, why do we need to think about investing in banks, it only brings safety while not bringing too much profit, banks are against our wishes and intentions, Bitcoin is more suitable and brings more of what we want

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Bakugan

Activity: 260
Merit: 28

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:45:23 PM

I have worked to get $2000 worth of money and I am planning of investing in bitcoin but my uncle is pressuring me to save the money at bank. I have done everything to convince him but he is not comprehending to my point. Please what do i tell him again to convince him?
Since everyone of us wants get more money or profit , it means you have to invest in bitcoin. Bitcoin gives more opportunities than banks. It gives you right to control over your money. You can hold , buy or sell it. Bitcoin is more suitable than banks. But you must be very careful. Sometimes risk is good and bad

damrianto

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:46:30 PM

very many places to invest. but a more profitable investment is in bitcoin. you can buy and sell bitcoin at the right time. to seek greater profits. Very different from banks most banks only serve as a place to save.
morenho

Activity: 125

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:50:40 PM

Invest in bitcoin is a very good decision instead of investing in a bank. Show your uncle bitcoin statistics, don't need to show him any crucial or difficult part of bitcoin. Just show him bitcoin price was 20K USD a few months ago. And price is growing again.  Give him some big newspaper's prediction that bitcoin can hit 15 to 30K USD in this year. I hope he will convince by seeing those things.

Kirito-kun

Activity: 220
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:56:08 PM

Well, it is hard to pursue the people who doesn't see the potential of bitcoin so there's nothing we can do about that. As what you have claim the $20,000 is yours right hence, the decision is yours. If I were you I will definitely invest in bitcoin rather than in banks, I know it is risky though but remember the higher the risk is the higher profit will be. Its your earning, still it's up to you on where do you invest that money of yours.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
keanne_isaac

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

www.daxico.com

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:59:57 PM

If you're uncle are not aware of cryptocurency specifically bitcoin its hard to convince him as he have different perspective about bitcoin better to invest by you're own with out his knowledge as it is your own money which you invest not him. you can save some on the bank and some un crypto so he might not get mad at you.
Osakrita

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:01:31 PM

Banks are only to store cash i will be needing soon, i do not use banks as an investment vehicle. Bitcoins are my preference when it comes to investing
YCryptos

Activity: 127
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:02:09 PM

I think you do not need to explain to your uncle why you decided to invest in bitcoin. Your uncle will understand everything when you make a profit from investing and even want to buy bitcoin.
regnidorhcs

Activity: 173
Merit: 19

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:04:01 PM

Well start with this example. If you put let's say your $20,000 in the bank, yes it will be there for as long as you want, 5 years for instance but in 5 years time the value of your $20,000 is different, it is lower than its value from 5 years ago, why? inflation. If you put it in Bitcoin, yes there are risks but then there is also a great probability of great profit. Return of investment plus great profit is enough reason for you to take the risks.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
Noilee

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:05:10 PM

I think its better to show some of the proves to your uncle about bitcoin and let you explain to them the benefits of bitcoin, so that he realize that bitcoin is better especially for investment. But bitcoin is good to choose and much better, because the profit that it gives is become double. Bitcoin is better especially nowadays, because today bitcoin is more popular in investment.
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:05:33 PM

Invest into bitcoin or any other cryptocurrencies because it is better and much more profitable than investing in the bank because in bank you will just earn an interest a very low rate which is not worth it or enough for you to say that you are really creating enough amount of money every year so it is better to invest in bitcoin or if you have other options then try it.
If you are aiming  for long term savings/investment, crypto is far better than banks, just place your money inside the top 5 crypto coins and leave it there, for time will generate itself a decent earnings, its been proven that holding crypto coins generate a huge income unlike banks that even you save big amount the interest rate per year is really small, but everything should be according to your knowledge and purposes, if you can take time and read those crypto coins then you will be able to find project that will bring the bacon for you.
investing into crypto have more risk than investing on bank you dont know what would be the price on the future it could be zero who knows. crypto doesnt work like a bank dont make it like a bank it doesnt make a passive income.
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:06:44 PM

Personally, I would rather invest my money in bitcoin than any bank.
Reasons being that , the  return on investment from bitcoin investment will basically be higher than that from bank.
Yes, like you I choose to invest in bitcoin than bank cause investing in bitcoin you get more profit in ypur investment and even have more risk its worth it, and bank investment less risk but you only gain small interest in your investment here.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:08:53 PM

If you're going to even consider investing into Bitcoin, now is probably a very good time to do it. We're currently in a trough, meaning that the value of Bitcoin can pretty much only go up from here. If you wait or have second thoughts about investing, the value will have increased by the time you decide to invest. Therefore, it would most likely be in your best interest to do so now if you are even remotely thinking about putting down money into Bitcoin.

You could also move into a few safer investments like the stock market and mutual funds. They could potentially be the middle ground between you and your uncle.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
supergorg27

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:11:36 PM

Investing into bitcoin is better than bank, because in bitcoin you can earned huge profits but in a bank even how many years, still it gives lower interest.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Larva14

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:14:45 PM

It's good to invest in a bank especially if you are thinking of what the future is, but it is also good to invest in bitcoin. especially now and gradually recognizing the crypto around the world.
It's up to you where you can invest, bank investment is good cause you can't worry about the risk but in return you only gain very small amount of interest, but now cryptocurrency is in demand cause lot's of investors are interested to join in investing bitcoin cause you get more profit here and bitcoin is more popular now all over the world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: