Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:02:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][WOLF] Project WOLF  (Read 130988 times)
ap3311

Activity: 476
Merit: 300

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 03:39:43 PM

He's had enough chances, make his details public like he agreed himself...

Some people would no doubt be very interested.

⚫▶      BUILDERIUM 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Creating the future you desire, one bid at a time

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
YOUR RELIABLE PLATFORM FOR SKILLED &
QUALITY CONSTRUCTION CLIENTS & CONTRACTORS

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
███████████   ████████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Whitepaper
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN AIRDROP

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xyzzts1

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 03:47:37 PM

It has now been 8 days since InsanityDev has emailed me. He never handed any of the information or WOLF over to me that I asked for. InsanityDev made a lot of people mad by cancelling phase 1, disappearing,  not following through with phase 2, disappearing...etc.
Give him three days to public destruction of records information and transfer the Wolf, or his personal information publicly, someone will find him, let he provided

If you smile when no one else is around, you really mean it.
ElynCho

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 06:18:04 PM

Someone should go to our dev and explain that he just cannot steal that money.
lcmines

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 06:27:17 PM

The "NewWolfDev" was how the Dev held the price up while he dumped all the coins on you.

Why did the Block Explorer go down and stay down? I kept asking about it and the dev never responded, and no one else ever cared.

Reminder: Don't hold any coin that doesn't have a Block Explorer.

Now the network is dead.

I hope none of you got burned too badly.
NewWolfDev

Activity: 85

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 09:50:41 PM

The "NewWolfDev" was how the Dev held the price up while he dumped all the coins on you.

Why did the Block Explorer go down and stay down? I kept asking about it and the dev never responded, and no one else ever cared.

Now the network is dead.

That's not true at all. I came here because we (the community) got burned.  I came here to try to help. I even bought 7,000 more WOLF during the last couple of weeks.  I was in a Skype chat with a friend and he revealed to me that InsanityDev had made a few whales mad, and that all of those 1,000 WOLF sell orders were put up intentionally to kill the coin. He said something like... "They'd pay to kill it now". I asked him to please ask them remove the walls and let them know a new Developer was taking over but obviously they didn't remove them...

InsanityDev never turned over the requested coins or proof to me, only the source code. I honestly tried to help everyone here. Please don't accuse me of propping up the price so he could dump. I haven't dumped at all either. I am holding 15,000+ worthless WOLF now. Since I truly feel now that he has went way over the shadiness line you may P.M. me for his information.  If you'd like to make it public, be my guest.  I just don't feel right about doing it.
dacasd

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 07:08:41 AM

Now the network is dead.

That's not true at all. I came here because we (the community) got burned.  I came here to try to help. I even bought 7,000 more WOLF during the last couple of weeks.  I was in a Skype chat with a friend and he revealed to me that InsanityDev had made a few whales mad, and that all of those 1,000 WOLF sell orders were put up intentionally to kill the coin. He said something like... "They'd pay to kill it now". I asked him to please ask them remove the walls and let them know a new Developer was taking over but obviously they didn't remove them...

InsanityDev never turned over the requested coins or proof to me, only the source code. I honestly tried to help everyone here. Please don't accuse me of propping up the price so he could dump. I haven't dumped at all either. I am holding 15,000+ worthless WOLF now. Since I truly feel now that he has went way over the shadiness line you may P.M. me for his information.  If you'd like to make it public, be my guest.  I just don't feel right about doing it.
I know who is the boss of sales order 1000, he is a Chinese, is a founder of the V8 group (spam), he had to give up, not to kill the Wolf, the Wolf, he is a whale, in the second week of the 100 k = 100 BTC Wolf.
This is the last of the whale, eat these orders, the Wolf may progress.(if the DEV really destroyed other wolves)
xyzzts1

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 07:12:10 AM

May want to consider the public information on Dev, since he does not keep promise.

xyzzts1

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 07:53:45 AM

What happened?The Wolf coin orders why less so much? Huh

NewWolfDev

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 11:46:15 AM
Last edit: June 26, 2014, 02:50:36 AM by NewWolfDev

Hey guys. I have some exciting news. I have been in talks with the owner of all of the 1000 WOLF walls. Go look at the orderbook Wink We need to set up an IRC meeting and decide what to do as a community.  I think there is still hope. We just may have to do something like Cai did with CaiX, PIG to PIGGY,  etc.... That way we do know exactly how many coins are left! We can still pull this off guys. Now we need to start brainstorming about coin features we want. P.M. me if you know a good trustworthy dev please.

Also we need to decide on a new coin name and how many we will have. Whatever we decide, the conversion rate will stay symmetrical. e.g. 1:1 for 250,000, 10:1 for 2,500,000. So what time is best for most of you to have an IRC meeting?  I work a full time job so I am busy from 7:00 a.m to 6:00 p.m. EST. Most days I'm free after that and free on most Saturdays.

xyzzts1

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 03:05:15 PM

We can make a new share a wallet with wolves, directly to the Wolf's holdings in the form of dividends.That is holding the Wolf is equivalent to two COINS

Zeegeuze

Activity: 175

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 07:57:47 PM

New Dev, you did it! Thank you so much! I will think what to do and post later. One thing is for sure: no free givaway on Polo please!

The name change is a very good idea! This will create a lot of attention. Maybe we can start a new [ANN] as well? I will miss the name Wolf though  Cry (or will we only change the name Insanitycoin and keep wolf?)... I love that animal, and the name is the only reason why I kept with this coin ;-).

I propose to create a new name depending on what what way we will go with the coin, so not just one out of thousand non-saying names, but a name indicating what the coin is, and what it will do.

I'll think about more, and will come back later!

I created a shared excel file as well in order to plan a meeting. I hope it is clear for everyone how it works: put your username of Bitcointalk, put red for not available and green for available. Like this it will be easy for the Dev to check who is available at what moment. Sadly enough I'm away in the weekend, hence most of me is red... I put some time zones from allover the world: feel free to add your own if it isn't there... This is the link:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V6OAChT4HOrGO7bglJNLfoWi2loxC8slFFlHh2sXc5s/edit?usp=sharing

I'll think what we can do more.
acseric

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 09:07:45 PM

Hey guys. I have some exciting news. I have been in talks with the owner of all of the 1000 WOLF walls. Go look at the orderbook Wink We need to set up an IRC meeting and decide what to do as a community.  I think their is still hope. We just may have to do something like Cai did with CaiX, PIG to PIGGY,  etc.... That way we do know exactly how many coins are left! We can still pull this off guys. Now we need to start brainstorming about coin features we want. P.M. me if you know a good trustworthy dev please.

Also we need to decide on a new coin name and how many we will have. Whatever we decide, the conversion rate will stay symmetrical. e.g. 1:1 for 250,000, 10:1 for 2,500,000. So what time is best for most of you to have an IRC meeting?  I work a full time job so I am busy from 7:00 a.m to 6:00 p.m. EST. Most days I'm free after that and free on most Saturdays.

You really should release the original developer's personal information.  You protecting him is not helpful to those who he has scammed.
drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 11:14:31 PM

havent checked back here for a while, but as I remember when this was released, the dev had another bitcointalk member, who supposedly lived near him, vouch for him. And that member would release all his info if he would run with all the btc.

was this a sock of the old dev? did he delete this information?
Pompobit

Activity: 736
Merit: 508

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 12:26:36 AM

This is the post where he thanks who vouched for him. The posts of the quoted people are in some previous pages.

Hi All,

Augusto, thank you for also verifying my identity. So far that's Escrow.ms, Augusto Croppo, NWO, Jdtmp (Staff at Cryptsy), Tristan from Poloniex (the exchange where we trade). I hope that alleviates some peoples worries Smiley

Regarding Poloniex "freezing", do not worry, Tristan is a good developer who takes the time to let people know when he's working on a change to the website which may affect peoples trading, rather than just let people wonder what's going on. If something unexpected happens he's normally very fast to address it, and I have the utmost confidence that all markets including WOLF/BTC will be working again very shortly, and certainly all day tomorrow whilst we conduct the first Insanity Sunday.

Consider me online and here to answer questions and take orders from now. Less than 24 hours till the first weeks fun begins!

I'm really sad about how this story has ended, the dev seemed really trustworthy and gave me more than we dealed for the compilation of the windows wallet, just because the job turned out harder than expected. I still do not understand why he did not run away when he had the opportunity to steal 100+ bitcoins if his intent was to scam everyone...
By the way I sent him a negative trust feedback, I'll remove it if he will explain what happened to the money of second phase and answer to all the pending questions
NewWolfDev

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 03:05:05 AM

Pompobit, I believe the dev started with good intentions.  From what i have gathered.... Phase 1 did not go as planned and there was at least one very big investor who pushed him to change up the game. By changing it up he made a lot of smaller investors angry,  he then had to hear it from both sides and I believe it became overwhelming so instead of dealing with it he just started disappearing. 

Stinks for us, but it is now time to fix this. The dev transferred the source to me. I have been private messaging members of the forum and getting input. I've received some very good advice.  I believe our best way forward is to create a new coin and allow an exchange of WOLF to our new coin. I need everyone to PM me their exact amount of WOLF so we know how many are left.
NewWolfDev

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 03:12:57 AM

Please p.m. me with the exact amount of WOLF you are holding so we can decide on  how many coins WOLF2(not the actual name) will have.

Also please add any ideas you have for WOLF2 to the p.m. We need as much brainstorming as possible.  Also if any of you know a very solid Dev please let me know. We will have to get a new developer who can actually produce, and who is already trusted by the community.
xyzzts1

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 07:38:26 AM

I want to know, Singapore is to take the old network is a new network, including source code, mining way, or no dig

xyzzts1

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 07:52:34 AM

Please p.m. me with the exact amount of WOLF you are holding so we can decide on  how many coins WOLF2(not the actual name) will have.

Also please add any ideas you have for WOLF2 to the p.m. We need as much brainstorming as possible.  Also if any of you know a very solid Dev please let me know. We will have to get a new developer who can actually produce, and who is already trusted by the community.
I think Poloniex exchange can be directly?How many wolves, can directly contact Poloniex owners see the number of wolves.This is the most simple and most direct the most fair

Zeegeuze

Activity: 175

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 11:13:44 AM

I still do not understand why he did not run away when he had the opportunity to steal 100+ bitcoins if his intent was to scam everyone...
By the way I sent him a negative trust feedback, I'll remove it if he will explain what happened to the money of second phase and answer to all the pending questions

Are you sure he didn't run away with +100 BTC? He changed them to Wolf without proof of destroying the wolf for several weeks. Maybe him selling those coins during the week was the reason the price went down so fast? Without proof of the opposite, which he refuses to give, we might consider this possibility...
NewWolfDev

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 11:44:23 AM

I think Poloniex exchange can be directly?How many wolves, can directly contact Poloniex owners see the number of wolves.This is the most simple and most direct the most fair

Hey. I will contact poloniex and see how many coins are on the exchange.  The only thing that makes me worry about that though is InsanityDev's WOLF being on there. He is not welcome to take part in this transfer.  I am only offering this to members of the community that hold WOLF.

If you know any traders who are holding WOLF please tell them to contact me with their total. Also where are your WOLF located? On Polo or in a wallet?
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: