Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:28:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][WOLF] Project WOLF  (Read 130988 times)
drakoin

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

see my profile

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 01:33:11 PM

Fantastic news. Thanks a million for all the work you put into this.

Well, it is NewWolfDev doing all the work actually Smiley. I'm just trying to keep people enthusiast about 'our' coin Smiley.

It does need a whole team, for sure. Are there more in this thread who want to help?

no sign of a signature

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zeegeuze

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 04:20:34 PM

Well, it is NewWolfDev doing all the work actually Smiley. I'm just trying to keep people enthusiast about 'our' coin Smiley.

It does need a whole team, for sure. Are there more in this thread who want to help?

I fully agree we need a team to back our new coin! I didn't hear a lot of interested people yet. I haven't heard anything yet how I can help since the new programmer arrived. Also the IRC meeting hasn't been done. I need to say I didn't hear a lot of interest for that either... I guess we will need to start with a small team of interested people. As the coin progresses, other people will join for sure. At the moment, there isn't too much to do yet, as they are working on creating the new coin. I showed my interest already, and the Dev will contact me back once he needs me.

We will need people for different tasks: pump the coin, promotion, follow up of the community, working on the concept, community projects to attract new people and give the coin an extra value...

Interested people can of course let us know!
linna

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 02:29:25 AM

Looking forward to the whale's traders

Let's flower the moon.SkMkf84Mv1gGe473kswcUwzfBc7m2QwcUA
TheSmurfsCoin.ThjHhQduSG6qfj8tMKepGmHgMK7Xp4u3ke
NewWolfDev

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 05:37:44 AM

I fully agree we need a team to back our new coin! I didn't hear a lot of interested people yet. I haven't heard anything yet how I can help since the new programmer arrived. Also the IRC meeting hasn't been done. I need to say I didn't hear a lot of interest for that either... I guess we will need to start with a small team of interested people. As the coin progresses, other people will join for sure. At the moment, there isn't too much to do yet, as they are working on creating the new coin. I showed my interest already, and the Dev will contact me back once he needs me.

We will need people for different tasks: pump the coin, promotion, follow up of the community, working on the concept, community projects to attract new people and give the coin an extra value...

I completely agree.  We need a team. As you alrwady said, there has been little interest in any ideas that I put out. We need an active community to help get us some attention. I'm still in contact with InsanityDev through email also. Everything is going good. I have put a couple more btc into WOLF over the past few weeks. It will cost me 1 more Btc to get a cryptonote coin produced. I'd like to have a sense of community involvement for sure.
Zeegeuze

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 04:28:27 PM

Any volunteers to help with the new coin? Any more ideas for the new coin? Any ideas how to activate the community again? Please people, show some interest! We need to revive the coin, and can only do this with your support and with an active community! The coin is getting rebranded, and you have a possibility to influence that: for how many coins is that possible??
drakoin

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

see my profile

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 12:02:05 AM

TODOs: read through this thread (from the present, slowly going to the past)

1) collect all good ideas, with links to the respective post, and
2) all the usernames who have already been interested in WOLF in the past.

no sign of a signature
xyzzts1

Activity: 144

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 02:38:47 PM

Let's work together to make fire Wolf COINS Roll Eyes

If you smile when no one else is around, you really mean it.
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 02:39:50 PM

i like your idea i fully support you.
Zeegeuze

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 08:00:28 PM

TODOs: read through this thread (from the present, slowly going to the past)

1) collect all good ideas, with links to the respective post, and
2) all the usernames who have already been interested in WOLF in the past.

That's a very good idea: was it a todo for you or in general? I can help if you want: we can divide the work. Please PM to organise this.
chouchou

Activity: 59

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 02:25:05 AM

I completely agree.  We need a team. As you alrwady said, there has been little interest in any ideas that I put out. We need an active community to help get us some attention. I'm still in contact with InsanityDev through email also. Everything is going good. I have put a couple more btc into WOLF over the past few weeks. It will cost me 1 more Btc to get a cryptonote coin produced. I'd like to have a sense of community involvement for sure.
Dos you or InsanityDev have any plan?

GlobAllCoin -100%IPO- (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=720348.0)chouchou5210521@163.com
LostWind

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 04:05:12 PM

I think the most important thing that we should do is to build the market confidence.And then make the price up slowly.So,guys,do not sell your wolf too cheap!
NewWolfDev

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 06:48:17 PM

Chouchou. I have been trying to formulate the best plan and trying to get community input, but only one or two people seem to want to help. I don't want to just make decisions, as I realize that it's people's money that I'm dealing with. If you guys just want me to make executive decisions then please let me know. I would really appreciate some ideas though.  Would you guys be against creating as many coins as we need to hit 1 million again and trying an altered version of phase 2?
Zeegeuze

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 08:03:29 PM

Chouchou. I have been trying to formulate the best plan and trying to get community input, but only one or two people seem to want to help. I don't want to just make decisions, as I realize that it's people's money that I'm dealing with. If you guys just want me to make executive decisions then please let me know. I would really appreciate some ideas though.  Would you guys be against creating as many coins as we need to hit 1 million again and trying an altered version of phase 2?

Can you inform the community what you have so far? Maybe give some deadline when we will see some results? There might be more input if people have something touchable is stead of just a question what we want. At the moment we don't know what we're waiting for and how long that might take. People are scared to put time, effort and money into something in the planning phase...

I think it would be good to have 1 wolf have a proper real value (for example 1 wolf is minimum 0.01 euro/dollar) based on the predicted future value. This makes it easier to convert it in mind to real fiat. Not sure what this means in terms of total amount of coins...

Of course we want an altered version on phase 2, but I think this will need to be backed by the new coin and new technology already, for people to see real value into buying the coin as well.
Zeegeuze

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 08:13:08 PM

I think the most important thing that we should do is to build the market confidence.And then make the price up slowly.So,guys,do not sell your wolf too cheap!
It's not only about selling the coins: we need buy orders as well, as high as possible. This should drive the price up. The more buy orders there are, the more confident a coin seems. Also we need trading volume... Don't hesitate to buy and sell people! And don't be affraid to buy at this moment: the value can only go up from now on! At the moment it is really cheap, so profit from it!

LostWind, are you interested in helping to raise the value of Wolf? We are looking for people who can help with this. We don't really need 1 bag holder, as lots of people with less amounts can have the same effect.
linna

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 01:34:12 AM

Let's flower the moon.SkMkf84Mv1gGe473kswcUwzfBc7m2QwcUA
TheSmurfsCoin.ThjHhQduSG6qfj8tMKepGmHgMK7Xp4u3ke
Zeegeuze

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 05:43:38 AM

What do you suggest? Do you have ideas yourself?
Zeegeuze

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 10:28:02 AM
Last edit: July 09, 2014, 03:37:58 AM by Zeegeuze

I have been looking in the current buy orders. Some of the results can be found here:

* we need less than 0.5 BTC to double the current value!
* we need around 1.25 BTC to quadruple the current value
* we need around 4.5 BTC to bring the value to 0.0005, which is half the original buy price
* 9 BTC to 0.00075 (3/4 of original value)
* 10 BTC to 0.00088
* 30 BTC towards the original price

There are several of those points which are easily reachable. If we work together, and if everybody puts in some 0.x BTC, we can crush the price and skyrocket it in no time. We will need to work together though... Once our new coins is up and running, we can start with this. Volunteers to help raising the price, please let us know!
Zeegeuze

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 11:14:00 AM

What happened with everyone? Did everyone give up, or are we all waiting on a response from the Dev? Is something happening at all actually, as we don't hear anything about the development. Updates and whatever I requested before would be really appreciated!

Anyway: I decided not to wait, and started raising the price bit by bit. I hope people join in to help: buy sell orders, and place HIGH buy orders. If only some people join in, we should be able to raise it significantly very soon. Don't put all the money at once, but bit by bit, order by order, spread over time: this will show a steady uptrend, which looks better for outsiders!
NewWolfDev

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 11:41:19 AM

What happened with everyone? Did everyone give up, or are we all waiting on a response from the Dev? Is something happening at all actually, as we don't hear anything about the development. Updates and whatever I requested before would be really appreciated!

Anyway: I decided not to wait, and started raising the price bit by bit. I hope people join in to help: buy sell orders, and place HIGH buy orders. If only some people join in, we should be able to raise it significantly very soon. Don't put all the money at once, but bit by bit, order by order, spread over time: this will show a steady uptrend, which looks better for outsiders!

Sorry for the slight delay. I had been very busy and then became ill a few days ago. I was waiting for more responses before moving forward with a cryptonote coin. I am very hesitant to create a new coin with more total coins than there are now without almost unanimous approval.  Imo there is no way to raise the price without being able to have an altered phase 2 and there is really no way to do that without creating more coins. Is everyone ok with creating enough of the new coin to get us back to 1 million coins? We will then have an altered version of phase 2 and try to increase the price that way. 
Zeegeuze

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 02:51:26 PM

Sorry for the slight delay. I had been very busy and then became ill a few days ago. I was waiting for more responses before moving forward with a cryptonote coin. I am very hesitant to create a new coin with more total coins than there are now without almost unanimous approval.  Imo there is no way to raise the price without being able to have an altered phase 2 and there is really no way to do that without creating more coins. Is everyone ok with creating enough of the new coin to get us back to 1 million coins? We will then have an altered version of phase 2 and try to increase the price that way. 

Maybe we should give a deadline? It's really time that we start with the new coin! For me it's good to start with a cryptonote coin for the amount to feel best.

People: please inform by Sunday July 13th if you agree to change the total amount of coins!

We really need to go forward with the development, and need to take some decisions!
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: