Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:00:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][WOLF] Project WOLF  (Read 130988 times)
capsized

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 06:34:22 AM

You are missing one item.
We all know point 8 will not happen, but there is still the matter with phase II funds which should be refunded, because phase II never happened.

Also "NewWolfDev" you are coming across slightly aggressive. And it is easy to start making promises from a new account.
While I welcome your initiative to take over WOLF, we know nothing about you.

So, same procedure applies to you as for InsanityDev.
Do you have anyone to vouch for your identity?

ANYONE who posted on here claiming they would release your ID if you did anything shady are liars and have none of my respect.
To their defense, we haven't actually contacted those people yet and I doubt they all follow this thread.
When I threatened to contact those people during his first disappearance he showed up before the deadline passed.

Join the pack - Mine WOLF!
P2POOL >>> http://wolf.pomf.me:1666

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
xyzzts1

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 07:00:36 AM

InsanityDev,
     It is obvious that you care nothing about "Project Wolf" or the traders (bag holders). You have had your warnings... We are done waiting. If you do not want your name and reputation drug through the dirt here is what you have to do.

1. Turn over ownership of WOLF to us (all files, code, wallets....etc).
2. Turn over the remaining 330k+ WOLF coin (along with your "personal stash").
3. Turn over InsaityDev bitcointalk profile.
4. Turn over InsanityDev gmail.
5. Turn over InsaityDev Twitter.
6. Turn over Insanitycoin.com
7. NEVER touch WOLF again.

OR....

8. Buy back EVERY SINGLE WOLF coin from every trader who wants out for the original price of .001 BTC.

Since you have already given your permission for your personal information to be released if you did anything shady, here is what i will release if you decide to go that route:

-Name
-Bitcointalk username
-LinkedIn
-Twitter
-Google+
-Facebook
-LocalBitcoins
-YouTube
-Elance
-Reddit 

I will also contact your current employer (yes I know that too) and let them know that you have stolen tens of thousands of dollars from several people and are completely untrustworthy.
I will also contact the police where you live (In the UK, yes I know that too Wink ... and let them know you were paid thousands of dollars worth of Bitcoin and didn't do what you had said (AKA stole them). You can avoid all of this by simply releasing a "project" that you already care nothing about or giving EVERY trader who wants out what they paid you for their WOLF. It's your decision.

WOLF Bagholders,
    Once the funds have been turned over we will have an IRC meeting about what to do with the remaining WOLF, and where we will go from there. I feel the dev has left me no option but to do this. He has disappeared for weeks at a time, changed the plan multiple times, took Bitcoin for WOLF and sent them through a tumbler (stole them). If we don't do something Poloniex will delist WOLF and our coins will have 0 value. I WILL keep my word to you guys, will not shy away from the project, and will not spend a red cent of the WOLF until we have an agreed upon plan.  However. .. I am not a coder so we will have to assemble a dev team to work on any changes we would like to make to WOLF itself. I will just be the organizer of WOLF and try to bring some value back to our coins. We are not looking for just one last pump to leave other innocent bagholders. We need to make WOLF stick out and give it some long term value.

hope you make a success

If you smile when no one else is around, you really mean it.
xyzzts1

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 07:28:28 AM

Long overdue destruction as planned, I want to Dev does best is not technology but disappear Roll Eyes

canlan888

Activity: 63

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 09:50:26 AM

where is dev?

NewWolfDev

Activity: 85

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 11:08:21 AM

We all know point 8 will not happen, but there is still the matter with phase II funds which should be refunded, because phase II never happened.

Also "NewWolfDev" you are coming across slightly aggressive. And it is easy to start making promises from a new account.

ANYONE who posted on here claiming they would release your ID if you did anything shady are liars and have none of my respect.
To their defense, we haven't actually contacted those people yet and I doubt they all follow this thread.
When I threatened to contact those people during his first disappearance he showed up before the deadline passed.

Capsized,
     I apologize if I came off as aggressive in my post to the dev, that was not my intention.  However I do want InsanityDev to know I am serious, and I will release his information to the public. I don't take kindly to some stealing 10s of thousands of dollars from anyone.

Phase 2 funds: I did not take part in buying any phase 2 WOLF. Did InsanityDev exchange the BTC sent to him for WOLF or just keep the BTC?

Also I need to remind everyone that InsanityDev never posted trading results from the last few weeks of Insanity Sunday, or coin destruction proof. Hopefully we dont still have 800k WOLF floating around.  I will add that we will need to take over his InsanityDev poloniex account to check the WOLF trading records.

As for my Identity.  I do have people who could vouch for me. However I will not necessarily be taking any BTC from any of my fellow traders(to continue with phase two) unless it has been voted upon and we decided as a community to head in that direction.  Right now I am focused on receiving the WOLF from the dev and  getting control of WOLF to a community determined developer and getting WOLF back on track.

InsanityDev,
     My original post is by no means meant to be aggressive.  It was made just to let you know I am serious about releasing your identity.  I honestly have no desire to do that though so I would really prefer that you just make it right for us, by either refunding all BTC or handing over WOLF to the community. 
domtasc3

Activity: 79

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 11:31:37 AM

I did contact several of them a couple months ago when he disappeared the first time. The ones who replied said they would contact the dev, then he showed up right after. I did again during his previous disappearance and didn't get any replies.  I am sorry for calling them liars though. I'm sure they don't follow this thread closely like we do. I am just ready for me and my friends and family's WOLF to be worth something again.  We trusted the dev and then he disappears and changes the game 3 times.

I hope NewWolfDev's plan works and we turn WOLF into a community coin. Tired of holding these completely worthless coins.
xyzzts1

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 12:26:32 PM

I did contact several of them a couple months ago when he disappeared the first time. The ones who replied said they would contact the dev, then he showed up right after. I did again during his previous disappearance and didn't get any replies.  I am sorry for calling them liars though. I'm sure they don't follow this thread closely like we do. I am just ready for me and my friends and family's WOLF to be worth something again.  We trusted the dev and then he disappears and changes the game 3 times.

I hope NewWolfDev's plan works and we turn WOLF into a community coin. Tired of holding these completely worthless coins.
I think so,

capsized

Activity: 67

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 01:24:36 PM

Phase 2 funds: I did not take part in buying any phase 2 WOLF. Did InsanityDev exchange the BTC sent to him for WOLF or just keep the BTC?
He exchanged for WOLF.
Altogether 5 BTC were collected at: https://blockchain.info/address/15txQGhLmN133e2qBwGyXzKtYhHTchEy4g

Join the pack - Mine WOLF!
P2POOL >>> http://wolf.pomf.me:1666
Zeegeuze

Activity: 175

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 02:47:51 PM

Just wondering: what about NWO? Wasn't he going to put us back on the rails? He was creating a logo as well (not sure how that is going, as the link is posted once in one of the previous pages).

I hoped he had a plan for the promotion of Wolf, as he seems to be in contact with Dev. Since he took over, the price sadly enough just kept going lower.

It is correct we need to action quickly, otherwise, for sure, we will be delisted on Polo, which will be the end of my money...
domtasc3

Activity: 79

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 03:24:36 PM

Just wondering: what about NWO? Wasn't he going to put us back on the rails? He was creating a logo as well (not sure how that is going, as the link is posted once in one of the previous pages).

I hoped he had a plan for the promotion of Wolf, as he seems to be in contact with Dev. Since he took over, the price sadly enough just kept going lower.

It is correct we need to action quickly, otherwise, for sure, we will be delisted on Polo, which will be the end of my money...

Even if NWO is in contact with the dev it's obviously not making a difference.  The current InsanityDev has shown that he is not trustworthy. He definitely needs to turn WOLF over to someone who can put the time into it. I'm ready for a new dev.  Our WOLF coins will be totally worthless if something isn't done soon.
pengshuai

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 02:19:32 AM

Dev don't appear
 Angry

GlobAllCoin -100%IPO- (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=720348.0)pengshuaiwj@163.com
xyzzts1

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 09:04:16 AM

Still no progress, don't know what circumstance, have once took over, do not know will take over this time also is a farce or real resurrection Cry

stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 10:16:25 AM

I dont see the large ask orders that were once there, anymore. Whats the status of the funds in the devs control?
NewWolfDev

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 10:53:33 AM

Still no progress, don't know what circumstance, have once took over, do not know will take over this time also is a farce or real resurrection Cry

Hey,
    I can assure you that it's no farce.  I will release InsanityDev's info if he doesn't respond or show back up. As of right now it looks like he hasn't been online for a while.

InsanityDev,
     Don't believe I have your real info? The last time you logged in to your personal bitcointalk account was:

Last Active:   April 23, 2014, 10:11:40 PM

For you LocalBitcoins:
User ***** last seen online 5 days, 15 hours ago

Don't forget I'm doing nothing illegal.  You are the one who asked for your personal information to be released if you did anything wrong.  I'm just willing to do what you asked. 
xyzzts1

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 11:44:33 AM

Hey,
    I can assure you that it's no farce.  I will release InsanityDev's info if he doesn't respond or show back up. As of right now it looks like he hasn't been online for a while.

InsanityDev,
     Don't believe I have your real info? The last time you logged in to your personal bitcointalk account was:

Last Active:   April 23, 2014, 10:11:40 PM

For you LocalBitcoins:
User ***** last seen online 5 days, 15 hours ago

Don't forget I'm doing nothing illegal.  You are the one who asked for your personal information to be released if you did anything wrong.  I'm just willing to do what you asked. 
If so, I hope you can succeed, I believe everyone will cooperate with you

NewWolfDev

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 12:33:26 PM

Xyzzts1,
     Thank you. The last thing I want to do is run someone's name down. I just want WOLF turned over to someone who will go through with what they say and actually work on it. If we had a developer who was present and someone we could trust I'd advertise more and buy more WOLF. But the absence of thid Dev has made people fearful to do anything but exit.
xyzzts1

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 05:36:00 AM

Xyzzts1,
     Thank you. The last thing I want to do is run someone's name down. I just want WOLF turned over to someone who will go through with what they say and actually work on it. If we had a developer who was present and someone we could trust I'd advertise more and buy more WOLF. But the absence of thid Dev has made people fearful to do anything but exit.

Maybe Dev doesn't care about his reputation.

NewWolfDev

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 12:09:12 PM

Xyzzts1,

We will see,  but as I said before my last option is to release his information.  I don't want to run his name down. From what I can see he has not been online for almost a week.
xyzzts1

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 01:36:34 PM

Xyzzts1,

We will see,  but as I said before my last option is to release his information.  I don't want to run his name down. From what I can see he has not been online for almost a week.
So, you want to do?

NewWolfDev

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 02:13:03 PM

Turn WOLF into a community owned coin, with a community-decided developer.  Help get WOLF back on track. I'm not just trying to get one last big pump so we can dump our WOLF on other innocent traders and step away. I'd like to give WOLF long term value and do some very awesome things as a community. 

I just emailed InsanityDev at his personal email account and will wait for some type of reply or lack thereof to decide our next move. If I see that he has been logging online and not replying to me posts or emails, his information will be realeased.

Please understand that I do not want any threats against the Dev or his family. The only thing I believe that should be done is for everyone to contact his local authorities and tell them how much money he stole from you.  We will let the law deal with him. I would never condone any type of physical threat whatsoever.

Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: