Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:21:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][WOLF] Project WOLF  (Read 130988 times)
NWO

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 11:47:27 AM

I've sent you an email.

Possibly destroy all of the WOLF supply except some for the logo contest and increase the reward (to entice miners)?
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xyzzts1

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 04:12:38 PM

Has been destroyed?Time is almost up dve said Huh

If you smile when no one else is around, you really mean it.
lvqi

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 12:38:10 AM

Huh

xyzzts1

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 09:36:05 AM

Dev
The rest of the Wolf was destroyed?
Or jump ticket again?
Dev should appear

Zeegeuze

Activity: 175

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 07:19:27 PM

I have the impression that 'everybody' requesting the destruction is one and the same person, asking the question over and over again with several accounts. The ways of speaking English is the same for all those new accounts (sometimes even litterally the same question), and there haven't been around until the Dev got lost before.

If there is no money left for phase 2 to raise the price, Wolf will die. I really oppose to destroying the rest, and hope we can finally start raising the price again. I have a lot of wolf stuck, and we have been promised for months already that a price rise with come, but with the rest of the coins destroyed, I believe that all that money will be lost.

We have seen that a rare coin is nothing without initiative, so it doesn't matter if that remaining coins will be destoyed or kept: the price is not going to raise after the desctruction, more the opposite.

Thanks to reconsider.
zhangmaodaner

Activity: 73

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 10:55:01 AM

I have the impression that 'everybody' requesting the destruction is one and the same person, asking the question over and over again with several accounts. The ways of speaking English is the same for all those new accounts (sometimes even litterally the same question), and there haven't been around until the Dev got lost before.

If there is no money left for phase 2 to raise the price, Wolf will die. I really oppose to destroying the rest, and hope we can finally start raising the price again. I have a lot of wolf stuck, and we have been promised for months already that a price rise with come, but with the rest of the coins destroyed, I believe that all that money will be lost.

We have seen that a rare coin is nothing without initiative, so it doesn't matter if that remaining coins will be destoyed or kept: the price is not going to raise after the desctruction, more the opposite.

Thanks to reconsider.
Nobody will buy wolf from DEV at 0.001BTC.

GlobAllCoin -100%IPO-zhangmaodaner@qq.com
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
CHANCECOIN.COM ►►| #1 in decentralized bitcoin Gambling | Awesome devs!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Zeegeuze

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 07:21:23 PM

Thanks to reconsider.

Of course not, but we can set up a new minimum to buy, and start raising slowly. At the moment the price is going to the bottom again, almost as low as the lowest we have been. We urgently need to so something (also to avoid being kicked of Polo for real...).
xyzzts1

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 02:05:14 AM

Thanks to reconsider.

Of course not, but we can set up a new minimum to buy, and start raising slowly. At the moment the price is going to the bottom again, almost as low as the lowest we have been. We urgently need to so something (also to avoid being kicked of Polo for real...).
Dev repeatedly breaking promises, I don't know where are you confident of a successful sales?Floor price, now can't speak and Dev is no concern, we hope that we can keep his promise, as the holder of the coin nobody don't want COINS can good development

xyzzts1

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 02:07:20 AM

Thanks to reconsider.

Dev repeatedly breaking promises, I don't know where are you confident of a successful sales?Floor price, now can't speak and Dev is no concern, we hope that we can keep his promise, as the holder of the coin nobody don't want COINS can good development
As you can see, the Dev each a commitment will disappear for a long time, and then overthrow commitment

xyzzts1

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 02:11:43 AM

I don't understand, what interest, but can be seen from the BBS of reply, the growing popularity of the Wolf on the decrease Undecided

zhangmaodaner

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 08:27:20 AM

where's dev? Huh

GlobAllCoin -100%IPO-zhangmaodaner@qq.com
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
CHANCECOIN.COM ►►| #1 in decentralized bitcoin Gambling | Awesome devs!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
lisanni

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 10:08:51 AM

Wants us to be the Wolf's long wait is worth it.
Authors do not bounce, we need you, Wolf needs you.
 Angry Angry
liwenlong

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 03:03:20 PM

So quiet Cry

edok

Activity: 167

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 08:20:09 PM

I know that dev has been dealing with some family issues in the last few months so I'd be patient here. This is a project in it's infancy and unlike most P&D coins requires patience. Hopefully we'll get an update soon as I'm optimistic as to the potential of this coin. If you want out sell it at Poloneix, I could use some more.

mikem

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 09:21:00 PM

I have 5000 wolf you can have for 4btc
liwenlong

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 12:39:16 AM

I have 5000 wolf you can have for 4btc
+1
me too

xyzzts1

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 07:57:35 AM

There are many left before the people Roll Eyes

domtasc3

Activity: 79

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 05:20:25 PM

Ok. Family problems or not... DEV you are a shmuck. Anyone can get online for two seconds to update us and tell us they won't be on for the next bit and why. Until you prove otherwise you are nothing but a scammer. You asked me not to sell my WOLF at .0009 because you had "an announcement" and new wallets or whatever else it was, then you start disappearing for weeks at a time. You've switched the "game" multiple times, then you get on here and give everyone hope, then disappear again.

ANYONE who posted on here claiming they would release your ID if you did anything shady are liars and have none of my respect.  Good thing I don't know your personal info or I'd have released it weeks ago... After you showed you were shady by disappearing like you did.

Zeegeuze

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 09:25:31 PM

Same here: got stock with Wolf on last Insanity Sunday, after bad trading in the end (Dev promised to raise price again, hence I bought in again, but raise never happened). After that, the next Sunday was just cancelled, then we got the promise that the price would rise via phase 2. This also didn't happen. Time passed, weeks, months, finally good news again: Wolf on the raise, and now nothing again...
I trusted the Dev, kept holding on my Wolf, but it's worth nothing any more at the moment, due to failed commitments. All the profit I got because of Insanity Sundays is long gone, and I'm very much in red at the moment... If I would have known from the beginning that promises would be broken, I would have sold, and would have lost profit of just 1 trading Sunday, not of 90% of what I put in! I'm really disappointed in how everything is handled here! I keep hoping, as I did the last months, but I don't actually know any more why I do so.

Maybe we can do one last Insanity Sunday, to give the original investors the opportunity to get out without a loss: we can raise the price 3 time from 0.0002 to 0.0005 for example ;-). We can use the remaining Wolf to raise the money for this...

Other option is meet together and try to organise a last big pump. Can't be too difficult if we use the chat box, and work together...
lcmines

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 04:18:20 AM

InsanityDev,
     It is obvious that you care nothing about "Project Wolf" or the traders (bag holders). You have had your warnings... We are done waiting. If you do not want your name and reputation drug through the dirt here is what you have to do.

1. Turn over ownership of WOLF to us (all files, code, wallets....etc).
2. Turn over the remaining 330k+ WOLF coin (along with your "personal stash").
3. Turn over InsaityDev bitcointalk profile.
4. Turn over InsanityDev gmail.
5. Turn over InsaityDev Twitter.
6. Turn over Insanitycoin.com
7. NEVER touch WOLF again.

OR....

8. Buy back EVERY SINGLE WOLF coin from every trader who wants out for the original price of .001 BTC.

Since you have already given your permission for your personal information to be released if you did anything shady, here is what i will release if you decide to go that route:

-Name
-Bitcointalk username
-LinkedIn
-Twitter
-Google+
-Facebook
-LocalBitcoins
-YouTube
-Elance
-Reddit 

I will also contact your current employer (yes I know that too) and let them know that you have stolen tens of thousands of dollars from several people and are completely untrustworthy.
I will also contact the police where you live (In the UK, yes I know that too Wink ... and let them know you were paid thousands of dollars worth of Bitcoin and didn't do what you had said (AKA stole them). You can avoid all of this by simply releasing a "project" that you already care nothing about or giving EVERY trader who wants out what they paid you for their WOLF. It's your decision.

WOLF Bagholders,
    Once the funds have been turned over we will have an IRC meeting about what to do with the remaining WOLF, and where we will go from there. I feel the dev has left me no option but to do this. He has disappeared for weeks at a time, changed the plan multiple times, took Bitcoin for WOLF and sent them through a tumbler (stole them). If we don't do something Poloniex will delist WOLF and our coins will have 0 value. I WILL keep my word to you guys, will not shy away from the project, and will not spend a red cent of the WOLF until we have an agreed upon plan.  However. .. I am not a coder so we will have to assemble a dev team to work on any changes we would like to make to WOLF itself. I will just be the organizer of WOLF and try to bring some value back to our coins. We are not looking for just one last pump to leave other innocent bagholders. We need to make WOLF stick out and give it some long term value.

And Just Who are you? What makes you trustworthy? You admit to having zero abilities to code, yet feel you deserve to become the Dev because you created a BCT Name???

You didn't state where you gathered all of InsanityDev's info. You just claim to have it, and expect people to just trust you on that.

You come off as a fraud attempting to take advantage of a situation.
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: