Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:23:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Airdrops are worth it !!!!  (Read 15267 times)
Pecunia non olet

Activity: 882
Merit: 102

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:56:29 AM

Lately I have seen a lot people complain about fake airdrops or low profitable airdrops
But in reality Airdrop have been worth it; if you can make your research and improve your standard

Recent airdrops such as Fresco, Helbiz, Nobs Crypto, Kanade,  have been hitting up the exchanges with fair and profitable prices

Which is telling us that Airdrop is Alive
And could you provide us the proof? How much have you earned from airdrops? And how much time you spent on it? Wink

nashmia13

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:03:26 AM

Lately I have seen a lot people complain about fake airdrops or low profitable airdrops
But in reality Airdrop have been worth it; if you can make your research and improve your standard

Recent airdrops such as Fresco, Helbiz, Nobs Crypto, Kanade,  have been hitting up the exchanges with fair and profitable prices

yeah you are right  some of the project might not profitable in terms of airdrop but there is some that have a good potential in the market, some are also in live airdrop but still it was hard to find good project that will hit the good market and get good profit, but i do suggest privacy coin, and staker it still in their current airdrop hope you can make it there too
akitha

Activity: 742
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:35:08 AM

Yes they are worth it. Specially airdrops with ICO's as well and also the project that cannot do ICO's in their respected countries.Encountered some of this project that they have only airdrop but was successful

vin1103

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:48:00 AM

i think join airdrop its just wasting time, airdrop is free tokens, maybe is strategy marketing to pump price token in the market, though you get tokens with nice prices you not have much tokens and during now more airdrop scam/ fail drom success

D U C A T U S      ◥          Designed for Usability    | BUY DUC
[     ◾ (D) Ducatus Coin (DUC)  ◾ (X) DucatusX (DUCX)    ]
DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER         /   ◼ twitterfacebook
sentoy

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:55:40 AM

yes, I like airdrop because the requirements are easy, we don't just report and share, but there are many airdrop projects that are fraudulent or spam, so we have to really choose it, don't be fooled.

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  A virtual hangout place for shopping     
  discord telegram twitter        [ JOIN NOW ]  |  culture         
sashapoc

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:26:34 PM

What do you mean "worth"? More the number of airdrops are worth something. I have a lot of tokens from airdrops that cost between $5 and $10. And there's nothing wrong with that. The project promised $5 - paid $5. Airdrop $500 - $1000 is an exception. This happens once or twice in my life.
thefaucetrunner

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:30:09 PM

the word "if" has told anyone that not every airdrop will come with benefit. in my opinion if you want more earning token you probably should consider to join bounty. any bounty campaign will give you more token than only joining airdrop. the amount of token you can get from airdrop will only become display on your wallet. you have to wait the project run or hold your token for very long term.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Voidcrafter

Activity: 481
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:39:31 PM

Yes, everything you say is true, Air drops are now very few profitable. I don't see any point in doing them. A lot lies on the Ethereum wallet of coins, which are generally not clear from where and what they can bring. Just lie on the exchanges they are not.

.Удиви мeня
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Бapaxoлкa CCCP - иcтopии и paccкaзы
 Coчи 360 - Иcтopии из жизни
 - Днeвник ГУФИкa иcтopии пpo coбaк
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
everythingforsale

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:57:52 PM

I can agree with you, but there is only one problem in that... You need to take part in 999 not worthy in order to get this small piece of gold. There is so many phishing, scam, manipulations, etc.
OluwaTosin10 (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:41:19 PM

I can agree with you, but there is only one problem in that... You need to take part in 999 not worthy in order to get this small piece of gold. There is so many phishing, scam, manipulations, etc.

That’s one of the problems with airdrops
It takes a long process of filling over 2000 projects before finding the gem
But still I believe it’s worth it,
It takes less time, and it’s way easy to do
mobireal

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:52:04 PM

For me airdrop don't worth trying why because you will found out that after participating in some airdrop the token that will be giving to you will worth nothing some are even scams.
Marbela2018

Activity: 113

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 01:55:28 PM

Yes, it is true there is still airdrop that can be used as additional income, but you try to survey what percent of all the airdrop is now ... ??
Francokass

Activity: 160

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:56:52 PM

All this airdrop donot worth it, some pays but it's once awhile and the market isn't working on their favour which render them not encouraging. I prefer doing bounties rather than doing bounties.
t39

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:59:38 PM

For me Airdrops easy and free to do the task. Even if the reward is little at least it helps. Its not a waste of time for because if the ICO is successful, they will surely give tokens to those who have registered.
jmix2018

Activity: 74

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:01:25 PM

Yeah its worth it!! Juat always use patience for the airdrop campaign!! And always check your detials!! To aviod wasting your time!! And always follow the rules!! And be patience too!! Alwasy check there telegram!!
youngmobi

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:01:36 PM

I don't really like doing airdrop why because i just see it as waist of time why because after partaking in it  you will found out that you will receive some token which will worth nothing.
itssawai

Activity: 308

Look ARROUND!

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 02:05:17 PM

Nowadays we see a lot of airdrops every day, but only a few of them are actually worthy. Rest are scam, dead coins or they give tokens worth a few pennies to gain a lot of followers on their social media groups. The best airdrop I've participated in was Hydro. I wish we can see such Airdrops more often.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
anhzaibro

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:05:41 PM

I find that the airdrop of the coin code they do not open the bounty as well as selling the ICO is extremely valuable as it rewards those who care about it.
antosionta

Activity: 64

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:14:16 PM

Well, sometimes airdrops are profitable, but most of airdrop are worth below $5.
Only a few of them can be worth above $50. But if you have more time to do campaign, you can participate on the bounty too beside the airdrop.
Doing bounty will worth multiple times than doing airdrop.
IVEXO

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 04:35:27 AM

Nowadays we see a lot of airdrops every day, but only a few of them are actually worthy. Rest are scam, dead coins or they give tokens worth a few pennies to gain a lot of followers on their social media groups. The best airdrop I've participated in was Hydro. I wish we can see such Airdrops more often.

Hydro was a very successful Airdrop program, good project, great team
No ico and no sales

If there can several airdrops as such
Then the crypto world would worry less about scam dad or fake airdrops
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: