Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 10:13:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Airdrops are worth it !!!!  (Read 15276 times)
MOG247

Activity: 223
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:14:56 AM

Some airdrops are worth it. All airdrops are free and some are really worth doing like helbiz, fresco etc.
efremovma

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:56:25 AM

Some can be really worth it. One I can think of currently is byteball, it is doing great work out their for promotion.
davydovsa

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:03:22 AM

Some airdrops are complete waste of time. You have to choose carefully otherwise it will waste your time.
btctestcolets

Activity: 233
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:06:42 AM

There are some airdrop campaign in bounties altcoin are worth it. The only need is you have to research them more about there company more over with there platforms in response to the market and induatries in addition to which is desired to paid the participants in promoting the project because some of them are not.
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:32:42 AM

I think that main issue is that this work spends a lot of times in a day for example you register 10 airdrop but all of them may be scam. It is very bad.

not all airdrop is a scam but certainly not a lot of airdrop does not produce the best and it's experience.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:35:13 AM

Lately I have seen a lot people complain about fake airdrops or low profitable airdrops
But in reality Airdrop have been worth it; if you can make your research and improve your standard

Recent airdrops such as Fresco, Helbiz, Nobs Crypto, Kanade,  have been hitting up the exchanges with fair and profitable prices

Which is telling us that Airdrop is Alive
Airdrop does not give us much money. But with airdrop then we can get a token for free.
for me as long as something we can get for free then it is worth it.
Believe that when we keep trying to do a lot of work then we will have the opportunity to achieve much better results than someone lazy.
FrosyaBulatova

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:37:59 AM

Everything depends on our firmness and obstinacy. If you believe in airdrops - you do them, and get rewarded. Indeed, in many ways the situation depends on our luck. That's all she wrote.
emanjun

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:40:19 AM

Lately I have seen a lot people complain about fake airdrops or low profitable airdrops
But in reality Airdrop have been worth it; if you can make your research and improve your standard

Recent airdrops such as Fresco, Helbiz, Nobs Crypto, Kanade,  have been hitting up the exchanges with fair and profitable prices

Airdrop is worth joining with it is because we can gain some money without the use of our own money and in fact it can help a lot of people. Suddenly therebare airdrops that is a lie.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
krenus

Activity: 210

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:42:09 AM

well i do hope you have a point, because i've read so much negative reviews about airdrops and how many scams there so i felt reallymresentfull towards airdrops. thanks for sharing

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
xspasa

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:45:12 AM

Yes not all airdrop is bad. but it is very profitable for me who is a beginner in crypto. I use for my investment with airdrop capital that I get during participation in airdrop.
Bitico777

Activity: 280
Merit: 14

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:46:05 AM

Perhaps the author is right, but good airdrops are very few and to find them you need to spend a lot of time.

AMdemzzy072

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:48:56 AM

While most airdrops are scam we still a good number of them that are really worth doing just like fresco, helbiz, ARB and others.
LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:01:18 PM

In my own opinion, airdrop is only worth of your time if they will be giving the reward but most of them does not so i highly prefer to focus on bounty campaigns.
Cacaparg

Activity: 835
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:17:01 PM

Why  now, if you have  a time  take part in airdrop  do it, as for me  I  had only one profitable airdrop, but took part in  40-50, also your airdrop can bring you  income after  several months or even year
oludare1

Activity: 200
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:34:49 PM

Actually, some or few airdrops really worth it. I can never forget an airdrop called hydro, it was a fantastic one. There are a lot of airdrops that doesn't make sense at all. Some when you get it, you will wait and wait before they hit exchange if at all they will. If you hit a very good airdrops you will forget your stress on the unprofitable ones you've done before.
upotami

Activity: 31
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:01:53 PM

This depends on a number of factors. Also, you should consider how much are they paying for the work being done.
darkwiz1417

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:05:31 PM

Specially if you only need to do is signups then small incomes counts and also helps you to get updated to new Projects !
Striker17

Activity: 392

0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:07:41 PM

For me not all Airdrops are worth it, it depends on its project and depends on your own research but most of some Airdrops are nothing, worthless and scams. For me. Bounty is better than Airdrops.

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
diangunz

Activity: 503
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:50:06 PM

it all depends on the project, if the airdrop that we follow good, and good product ,, can be said to make money, like hydro, nobs, kanade and other ,, not all airdrop is profitable, even harmful like airdrop that trick us lead to site mew fake who wants to steal our wallet, so we must be good at choosing airdrop,

lifesgood10

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:13:12 PM

it all depends on the project, if the airdrop that we follow good, and good product ,, can be said to make money, like hydro, nobs, kanade and other ,, not all airdrop is profitable, even harmful like airdrop that trick us lead to site mew fake who wants to steal our wallet, so we must be good at choosing airdrop,

Yes you are right, im glad i have someone who got involved with hydro nobs kanade and the likes.
They were profitable coins that were worth it because thorough researches were done

Lets be vigilant about phishing websites, its important
bookmark myetherwallet.com to your browser.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: