Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:19:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Airdrops are worth it !!!!  (Read 15271 times)
Dragomot435

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:45:00 PM

Airdrops today are scam and rewards are low.
insidertradingeverywhere

Activity: 468
Merit: 100

The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 05:50:20 PM

Forget, airdrops are just time consuming. 10 month ago airdrops were profitable, but not now. I hope in future things will change, but today you won't receive worthy coins. Even if you receive some of them, it would be like 10-20$, but I remember times like 1000-2000$ for airdrops

teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:59:45 AM

There are lots of airdrops available in the market and finding the good one is upto the hunters if you want to have the good profits of the airdrops better to hunt the legal ones and for that you have to go through the white papers, about the team leaders and the graphs of the company projects which will give you confidence that you are investing yourself into legit and profitable airdrops and if you can make it into some good airdrops than the profit you will be getting from that will be worth of your time and manpower investments.
Salesman4coinZ

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:04:39 AM

Of course airdrops are worth it. They are also different types of airdrops. They are mostly airdrops from seriouse projects, where you become just a small amount airdropped which can also be worth 20$. And there are also other coins like privcy who are completly airdropped. Most of these coins are just something worrht on the beginning. So i sold ll my privcy for like 1000sat and i earned like 0.1bitcoin with these. Now the coin is wort just 190 sat and its going more down. SO you also have to know when to sell the coin!
jaggijagjit

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 05:12:04 AM

Some of the Airdrops really having a worth and gives you good amount but most of the airdrops are spam and fake nowadays.There are lot of airdrops so choose airdrops carefully before filling airdrops form as per my views.

▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄ ▀    GORECRUIT    ▀ ▄ ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀
▬▬   ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR HR BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN   ▬▬
Whitepaper   Telegram   [  Pre-Sale 》 24th October  ]   Facebook   Twitter
Ruby_Official
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:30:13 AM

Lately I have seen a lot people complain about fake airdrops or low profitable airdrops
But in reality Airdrop have been worth it; if you can make your research and improve your standard

Recent airdrops such as Fresco, Helbiz, Nobs Crypto, Kanade,  have been hitting up the exchanges with fair and profitable prices

Which is telling us that Airdrop is Alive
Here is also legit airdrop campaign!
If you follow the Ruby-X twitter account @RubyExchange
You can get information about two airdrop campaigns and bounty!

D1zee

Activity: 128

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:40:56 AM

Forget, airdrops are just time consuming. 10 month ago airdrops were profitable, but not now. I hope in future things will change, but today you won't receive worthy coins. Even if you receive some of them, it would be like 10-20$, but I remember times like 1000-2000$ for airdrops
I some how agree with you though there might still be some good airdrops going on. sometimes last year i got and airdrop that was worth almost $1k and didn't know to sell cos i was just getting to know crypto then but all the same it was all profit as i didn't actually pay to get it and yes, most of the airdrops now are just around that value range $10-$20
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:46:02 AM

Indeed it is alive. The only problem is the lack of knowledge to find profitable project
jonsnow29

Activity: 95

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:53:42 AM

Lately I have seen a lot people complain about fake airdrops or low profitable airdrops
But in reality Airdrop have been worth it; if you can make your research and improve your standard

Recent airdrops such as Fresco, Helbiz, Nobs Crypto, Kanade,  have been hitting up the exchanges with fair and profitable prices

I agree with you.  Not all airdrops are scam. Some of the.  Will rraly give you good profit. You are lucky if you got airdrops from Priv and Hydro.
There are still coins with airdrops. Research and join.
v_15

Activity: 141

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:14:08 AM

Airdrops are free money. To participate in them, you’ll need the following:

An active Ethereum wallet (most airdrops are ERC20 tokens, although they can come in other forms, so you may need another wallet as specified by the company)
Telegram/Twitter/Facebook account (basically, you will be required to perform an easy task, which could involve downloading an app)
Email address
That’s as simple as it gets. Next is to find out which projects are doing airdrops, join up, and perform the required tasks. Tasks typically range from just filing a user form (with your Ethereum wallet), twitting about the project, liking and commenting on Facebook, or performing a video review, amongst others.

After the Airdrop most people join the ICO to gain more money by doing weekly basis tasks.

I guess you should invest in ICO. Because nowadays people are more interested in ICO they seem to be promising.

Best ICO is INCODIUM.

Incodium has developed a solution to protect users and investors against the rising threat of cryptocurrency hacks. Incodium is achieving this through an API-based Smart Contract Solution.

The cryptocurrency market’s valuation has crossed the $300 billion mark. As the value of the market grows, there is an urgent need to beef up security measures. Given the rapidly increasing in cryptocurrency exchange hacks, there needs to be a solution to this problem.

Until now, when an exchange gets hacked, the process of identification of theft and compensation to the user take days or even weeks to be processed at times.

Incodium aims to revolutionize the way compensation is provided through a simple, transparent and actionable platform. Their “Smart Compensation Protection” service determines the extent of the loss occurred and the amount of compensation that needs to be provided.

To read more click here: https://incodium.io/
GulpoRu

Activity: 119

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:51:18 PM

I think current airdrops are bad. Incidentally, a considerable measure of airdrops are a trick. By and by, I have met more trick airdrops. It's are a misuse of my opportunity. Notwithstanding, airdrops are the extremely well known thing. I've joined first airdrop in 2016. At that point I completed a great deal of airdrops and it conveys to me great benefits. Particularly, ONT airdrop is conveyed to me gigantic benefits. Be that as it may, at current airdrops are bad. That is my conclusion.
jennerpower

Activity: 255
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:58:35 PM

I agree! But, let's be real not all of them are worth it. Some are just waste of time and effort. For real that's why we are bounty hunting, we are just participating to see if its legit or beneficiary to us. Airdrops last year are worthy but I don't think new and fresh airdrops nowadays can provide what before can give us. Also, be careful some are just trying to collect your information and use it to scam others.

cryptoclassic

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:00:22 PM

Yes, if their project is good in terms of sales. airdrop will be valuable on the exchange. I see more airdrops that have no value on the exchange.
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:08:20 PM

Airdrop was a good thing but now airdrop is just a trash since most of them will have no value at all. Back to 2017, airdrop was the best thing that we've ever found on the crypto world.
madoka

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:13:04 PM

I need to state I have profited on one airdroped coin that the greater part of my ico consolidated and on airdroped coins you have room schedule-wise to become acquainted with the heading of the venture before contributing . I never again put resources into ico only a not very many I search for uninhibitedly disseminated airdroped coin with a decent undertaking , network and designers
Kovanyy89

Activity: 173

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:13:59 PM

Of course they are. Many people are wrong about them, thinking that they're not worthy, but why? You only have to find good ones.

adarwis

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:15:56 PM

indeed airdrop very often makes the airdrop participants experience disappointment because the coin has no exchange or the price is so cheap that there is no profit, but I don't think all the airdrops like that, I follow the airdrop EBTC, YEL and Lympo get many benefits
cryptomine99
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 03:22:28 PM

in my opinion airdrop is still worth it even though there are many fake airdrops.
but usually the reward is small because there are many participants

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
bananadence

Activity: 140

Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:25:45 PM

in my opinion airdrop is still worth it even though there are many fake airdrops.
but usually the reward is small because there are many participants
Why you so think? On participation in them it is necessary to spend a lot of time, all registration, confirmations of mail, the invitation of friends. And as a result you will receive on several dollars at best. Can from 100 of course will get 1 and it will be possible to receive from it couple of hundreds of dollars, but even it does not cost that.

Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 03:32:15 PM

I agree with you. I had participated in two of the four airdrops mentioned above, and I profited from them quite a bit. If you want to earn money from crypto, then you need to work hard. There is no point in being a crybaby.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: