Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:32:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Airdrops are worth it !!!!  (Read 15267 times)
veroku

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:36:34 PM

Airdrop was a good thing but now airdrop is just a trash since most of them will have no value at all. Back to 2017, airdrop was the best thing that we've ever found on the crypto world.
Even in 2017 they brought not so much as bounty in too time. Though time for it then had to spend much less, conditions were simpler.
Ivanmikronov

Activity: 159
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:40:58 PM

I still think that Airdrops is the bad kind of work, but there are great projects that are worthy of pay, but look at the whole situation as you have such projects for the month and how you can make money on this? I doubt that your calculations lead you to a large sum. If very bored at home and for fun project, especially if you think to buy the token is to perform Airdrop so to speak, for the greater benefit.
LesterD

Activity: 665
Merit: 114

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:42:07 PM

for me, airdrops are useless, they are nothing but a waste of time, I dont particularly participate in any airdrops these days because most of them are scam, you will receive nothing and sometimes its just a shitcoin.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
petermike

Activity: 343
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:45:59 PM

Airdrops help us find the Altcoins in an effective and valuable way. You should get this kind of coin.
jlew079

Activity: 144
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:46:40 PM

I agree with you. Personally, I have earned massive profits in the past from airdrops. Actually, It is very easy to do. I have earned many tokens form it. But I think we can't gain good profit now because there are many participations in the airdrops. Personally, Now I'm stopped doing airdrops and Now I doing bounty. But I'm never saying, airdrops are a bad thing. I saying only that thing, we can't take good profit from the airdrops at present.
Rostock

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:06:34 PM

I think that to participate in airdrop companies not profitably. If you want to get tokens of new projects, then it is better to participate in bounty companies.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Bay_Harbour_Butcher

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:33:04 PM

to be honest, airdrop is mostly worthless, but the coin airdrop that you mentioned above is indeed different and very valuable, but it is very rare, maybe from 10 only 2 like that

Floder1

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:45:27 PM

I am new here, but base on what my friends are telling me, airdrops are based on luck. If you are lucky you get airdrops that are legit.
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:51:49 PM

Valuable airdrop if the airdrop token does have a great value, the example airdrop that we deserve to follow is the airdrop given as we get dividends every month on the coin holder as well as on pundix coins they give airdrop tokens to all token holders, maybe airdrop like that which we deserve to follow because all this time I have not found an airdrop that can really change my life.
goku19

Activity: 395
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:53:39 PM

I am new here, but base on what my friends are telling me, airdrops are based on luck. If you are lucky you get airdrops that are legit.
Not luck man i can now say all the airdrops now are useless...myetherwallet is filled with almost 50 airdrop token and all are useless and worth nothing dude...i do like bounties a little bit but aidrops only give you some garbage tokens
davida

Activity: 585
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:59:18 PM

In as much as the rate of scam in airdrops are high, there are some good one that even par high rewards. You only need to take your time to do a very good research of these projects and do not be in haste to join the group. Check all necessary things, look at the social media groups to see activities or the community and also ask questions if need be before you participate in it.
jony35490

Activity: 422
Merit: 9

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:03:53 PM

Lately I have seen a lot people complain about fake airdrops or low profitable airdrops
But in reality Airdrop have been worth it; if you can make your research and improve your standard

Recent airdrops such as Fresco, Helbiz, Nobs Crypto, Kanade,  have been hitting up the exchanges with fair and profitable prices

Which is telling us that Airdrop is Alive
Yeah it is true that airdrop is still very profitable. But now it is very difficult to get real and big airdrops. Cause now there have lot of fake airdrop also which is cause of no reward getting. That's why need to research about airdrop before join.
Ayush rana

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:10:59 PM

Airdrops are not worth itat all. For example There is airdrop of 50000 worth of tokens for 2500 first registered members how much you will get after end of ico is 20$ worth of tokens but you will not know whrn it is going to hit exchange and what will be the value of tokens.
I participated in many airdrop and i got few bucks from it. sometimes i got 5$< 7$ that's it.
There are legit project also which can offer larger airdrop for participants but number is very few for these kinds of projects. That's why i prefer bounty over airdrop.

MyCoin8

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:52:54 PM

Lately I have seen a lot people complain about fake airdrops or low profitable airdrops
But in reality Airdrop have been worth it; if you can make your research and improve your standard

Recent airdrops such as Fresco, Helbiz, Nobs Crypto, Kanade,  have been hitting up the exchanges with fair and profitable prices

Which is telling us that Airdrop is Alive
I don't believe airdrops really worth it. I have done so many airdrops, they all end up being fake and scam. There is no need for airdrops. Bounty is the best.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 03:56:19 AM

for me, airdrops are useless, they are nothing but a waste of time, I dont particularly participate in any airdrops these days because most of them are scam, you will receive nothing and sometimes its just a shitcoin.

I agree that more than 95% of the airdrops are scam. But each one of these campaigns cost no more than 2 minutes of their time. So you are not going to lose much, unless you act stupidly and give away the private key to your myetherwallet.
cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:06:10 AM

Reading through all responses here has been good
Learned about certain airdrops and have done a few Airdrop over the past couple of days
But then , how can I figure the fake ones

How can I figure the real ones
Hope someone teaches
Vicodin

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

Power the World for FREE

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:48:02 AM

Airdrops are not worth itat all. For example There is airdrop of 50000 worth of tokens for 2500 first registered members how much you will get after end of ico is 20$ worth of tokens but you will not know whrn it is going to hit exchange and what will be the value of tokens.
I participated in many airdrop and i got few bucks from it. sometimes i got 5$< 7$ that's it.
There are legit project also which can offer larger airdrop for participants but number is very few for these kinds of projects. That's why i prefer bounty over airdrop.

Same here, I spent such a lot of time initially when I came to crypto with airdrops but that time was not invested well, as I also only got a few coins and they are worth almost nothing, on top very few made it to exchanges...

Vasilisochka

Activity: 297

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:52:40 AM

On airdrops you can earn, but usually it takes a lot of time to register, and the reward is so small. I prefer to deal with the signature.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░          UBEX          ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░          Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange          ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░   • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github   ░███▓
tinystone26

Activity: 434

Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:58:48 AM

I really don't like participating in any Airdrop campaign that my friends use to invite me because I joined some Airdrop campaign before but I still don't receive any Airdrop rewards that really give me a good amount of profit. That's why I became focus on working in participating in bounty campaigns and make some investments to it.

▶ ▶ T O K E N D A T A   |   UNLEASH THE POWER OF THE WORLD'S CRYPTO DATA   |   T O K E N D A T A ◄ ◄
GET WHITELISTED [ REGISTER NOW ]   ❖   WHITEPAPER   ❖   ANN THREAD   ❖
■  TWITTER  ■  LINKEDIN  ■  TELEGRAM  ■  FACEBOOK  ■  MEDIUM  ■  DISCORD  ■  REDDIT  ■
ljp7839008

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:00:53 PM

I have the feeling that creating this theme and encourage interested parties to participate in airdrop. Because there were too few participants in airdrop.  I think that already not the time when airdrop brings what the serious profits! If the current beginners can spend at this time
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: