Bitcoin Forum
June 06, 2024, 12:18:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Airdrops are worth it !!!!  (Read 15268 times)
MasterICO

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:02:35 PM

Lately I have seen a lot people complain about fake airdrops or low profitable airdrops
But in reality Airdrop have been worth it; if you can make your research and improve your standard

Recent airdrops such as Fresco, Helbiz, Nobs Crypto, Kanade,  have been hitting up the exchanges with fair and profitable prices

Which is telling us that Airdrop is Alive
It depends on kind of Airdrop But in todays Market situation dont expect to much on Airdrops because youl be disapointed the truth is sometimes if the time is favorable and the Market is also favorable no doubt it will good for Airdroppers.
Gytza

Activity: 131
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:04:53 PM

If you have free time, then you can participate. A lot of scum, but some shoot.
Exactly! There are some interesting projects out there. And it also depends on how greedy and lazy one is.
I don't mind filling some forms and do few tasks to get coins/$. Also, for a simple airdrops it doesn't take more than a minute or two. The last airdrop I'm in (more like sig. campaign) - I maybe spend 10 min a day for it.
For me, it's worth it.
There are also regular airdrops on one exchange, I literally need to spend 10 seconds for it. Retweet and send a screenshot in a form. How hard can it be?
And don't even let me start on Ontology or maybe (fingers crossed) Dfinity.
Of course there are some scams, but people, use your brain. If it's too good to be true, than probably is.
And think twice when they ask KYC for 10$.
pilitusanelidus

Activity: 157
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:18:34 PM

I always have a suspition that all the ICOs that run Airdrops are scam cause good projects will not give tokens just for couple cheap reposts. I think bounty campaign are worth it way more and give more profits to developers and to bounty participants.

███████████ ▌    GABROTECH    ▐ ███████████
   DEMOCRATISE LOYALTY REWARDS USING BLOCKCHAIN   
White Paper   ◈   Twitter   ◈   Facebook   ◈   Telegram   ◈   Token Sales
delton22

Activity: 345

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 09:16:58 PM

all the aforementioned projects that carried out an airdrop was just among the 5% of airdrops that are real. Notwithstanding the remaining 95% of airdrops are fake.. you have to beehive that
Disculinair

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:20:33 PM

Airdrops are giving 5 usd in the best case scenario, they are not near profitability anymore, unless you also participate on a bounty campaign that gives you the same tokens.
kriptowitch

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:46:14 PM

Earlier, last year, I also took a great interest in airdrops, but then a lot of scum began to appear, and I quit doing this business. not profitable.

ANN |▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰|    ASURE NETWORK     |▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰| Bounty
FIRST SCALABLE DECENTRALIZED SOCIAL SECURITY NETWORK
Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:50:52 PM

Earlier, last year, I also took a great interest in airdrops, but then a lot of scum began to appear, and I quit doing this business. not profitable.
I do not participate on airdrops now because i feel that it not worth it anymore that's why i am more focus on joining a good bounties and applying for social media campaign, it is more worth it now than to participate on alot of airdops.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
micle222

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:39:12 AM

If the Airdrop is the success or failure of the project.
For example, if the ICO succeeds, then the airdrop also succeeds in entering the Exchange, but if so, surely the airdrop also fails.
kawacaki

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 11:01:29 AM

Here is a development update with the latest on migration, mining and safex cash airdrop!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgyzV_b6AAo&feature=youtu.be

www.safex.io

dubynin.ilya

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:38:05 AM

No I still don't believe in Airdrop, I only have bad memories with them, too much time spent and nothing earned, almost half a year I vypolnen them and now the dead are coins in the wallet, maybe that will change when the market starts to grow or take a few years, but I don't believe it.
poopbread

Activity: 79
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:47:30 AM

Even bounty activities are not getting any better results now. Let alone airdrop activities. In my opinion, it's not worth doing now.
kawacaki

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 12:09:51 PM

here is why safex cash airdrop is worth it! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4MKrS4rV-o (never mind the green pen Wink )

andrej.safronov.1990

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:38:14 PM

Airdrops are not worth anything, there are certainly examples of how good projects people do get good money, but to search for such projects you will take too much time that is better spent with benefit.

★━━━━━━★  Z-POP DREAM ★━━━━━━★
★━GROW TALENT,CREATE STAR━★ (https://z-popdream.io/)
cryptoid2017

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:55:32 PM

Of course airdrops are worth it, the only thing which you risk is your time. Either by applying to hundreds of different airdrops or by doing a research for a quality ones. Picking only quality airdrops is better strategy, even though it might not always be easy, but it would help to reduce the number of poor quality airdrop projects. In case of ICOs, you have to spend not only time for research, but also your own money so the risk is much higher.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
samle

Activity: 184

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:17:46 PM

indeed there are many airdrops that do not match the results with what we have done, but I do not consider all airdrop projects scam, there are still many good airdrops in my opinion, currently there is a coin airdrop vote so that listings in several exchanges, hopefully the airdrop project will be more serious by paying according to expectations

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
trash321

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:21:35 PM

I have not done airdrops for a long time already because it seems to me that such processes have ceased to have value, today many airdrops projects are just that very very small and the probability that it will grow in price is very small.
cryptosmoker

Activity: 581
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:12:54 PM

As you say that airdrops are worth it if you can make your research and improve your standard, that's absolutely right. Many of us can't get a good result because maybe we are not researching the project well, or maybe it's just not our luck. Many airdrops are scam, so a precision is a very important thing if you still want to participate in it, be careful in choosing any projects here.
Anchor867

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:14:59 PM

Indeed i do have a lot of friend telling that there are good airdrop now and as of now i am planning to join some airdrop as well and find them and get profits on it like the usual old times join and then sell then earn profits
CryptoVal13

Activity: 266

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:23:19 PM

For me, I have never had luck with airdrop. Maximum few USD. I think you need to track and analyse the projects well to know which are scam and which are not.

http://DOMINIUM.me
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
GeorgeGriffin
Copper Member

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:34:28 PM

Airdrops are not worth anything, there are certainly examples of how good projects people do get good money, but to search for such projects you will take too much time that is better spent with benefit.

About the Airdrops, I heard only that it was a waste of time. I myself did not participate in them and I do not intend to, because there is so much to do, much more interesting and more profitable.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄

JrMembers

❤   humancoin   ❤
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █

Code:
❤   humancoin   ❤
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █

Report to moderator
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: