Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:11:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 164 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ATLANTICO NETWORK - Get profit from medical services  (Read 1603153 times)
imopogicute

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:54:39 AM

I’m happy to tell that ATLANTICONETWORK is now listed on ICO Champs!

What a great news ICOChamp! It is really wonderful to see Atlantico listed on your ICO list. Be waiting for your ratings. With fingers cross, i do hope they get a good score from you guys! #cheers
That is really an awesome news and update! It really means that atlantico network is working really hard just to make sure that our support and trust with them is all worth.
an atlantico admin is great because they are sharing project updates instantly. so I am thankful for the members of the atlantico network to be more industrious and to assist in the success of the project.
Undertaking evaluation demonstrates the team is committed and serious about the project. Ico champs is a legitimate evaluation platform and I believe ATLANTICO will gain positive insights from different assessors.
You are definitely right! How can we know the reliability of the project if no one evaluates it? This is a good basis for all of us and to the investors as well as which project that is best to support. Some will say that it still depends on the reputation of the evaluator and I agree with that. I think ICO Champs is one of the most reliable evaluators for ICOs.
such a great news , through this news many investors will be attracted by this project .  If there's a basis how good this project, it will gain more trust from the investors to invest on it.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
larry1994

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:08:29 PM

18% bonus will end now, I wonder how much they raised already. 1 hour left to bonus sale before it ends every one should not let this pass this one.

https://www.atlantico-network.io/

Based on the last updates on one of the admin from their official telegram channel, Atlantico network has already raised $425,000. I think that the bearish market really hurts new ICO's but I still believe that the team of this project have a plans to increase its sales.

You might be correct but Atlantico network token sale will run until Octboer 2018 so I am not worried at all because I believe in this project and the capability of the team behind Atlantico network. Investors will come naturally and some of them likes to participate in the ICO on last minute  Wink
Is the bonus of atlantico network finished already? have they reached their target fund? I am very intrigued because I see lot of potential for this awesome and great project.

Base on what I have seen in their official website, the bonus sale is already done so let us wait for their further news and update with regards to that matter because I assure you that they will do update all of us.
I think atlantico will update us regarding that matter , and I guess atlantico will have more bonus sale to come in the future, I think that's their way to attract more investors.

GigTricks
TheLoser

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:14:29 PM

The ATLANTICO NETWORK will not only provide high-quality medical and pharmacological services, it will also pay dividends to all the holders of the tokens ATL .
25espia1994

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:29:13 PM

🔹Adding services and products - is one of the most useful features available on AtlantICO Network platform. It allows to assess the quality of products, track their delivery, write comments about services, etc. But let's discuss it all one by one.

🔹Manufacturers of pharmaceutical products registered on the platform AtlantICO Network, can add to blockchain all data about their products. All other members of the platform will only be able to view, evaluate and comment on this data. This will make it possible to track the path of the goods from the manufacturer to the pharmaceutical networks and eliminate the possibility of counterfeit goods on the market. Product data on AtlantICO Network platform must contain: the name of the product, its description, instructions for use, photos of packaging and content.

🔹Doctors, medical centers and insurance companies registered on AtlantICO Network platform can add data about their services to the blockchain registry. All other members of the platform will only be able to view them and evaluate their quality. This will allow companies to analyze the professionalism of their employees and take the necessary measures to improve the quality of their services. Learn more about AtlantICO Network platform – visit our website https://www.atlantico-network.io!
Great! It's good for everyone with this kind of functions and access so we know beforehand what time the products will come and we can review the professionalism of each company we are dealing with.

Excellent! Thank you for such information, I think that many investors will be really interested in learning more about the platform
Yes, they should study and learn about this platform to be able to understand how profitable it is and to see how much help it can give to everyone in the world.
this apps become very useful to all people to make and know about needed even not going to hospital or consulting the price of medicine operating and nearest medical center this great at all.
And the preparation of the Atlantico network for us is great, because they well explain how we can benefit to it and how we can use it simple and we can see that they use all the means and illustrations so we can understand it properly.
I think it will be better and more understandable if the Atlantico is going to get out of the update. so we know what to do and then give us an idea for the project.
Well for sure AtlantICO team are doing their best right now that to make sure the success of the project in the future. FYI BitexBay platform will list AtlantICO tokens on November 20, 2018 they had already signed the agreement. Goodluck to all of us.
it was a great news for every body , atlantico continue on updating us to gain more trust to their project , and their always keep on touch about what is happening to them so that all of us will have a great opportunity in joining them.

GigTricks
clarise123

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:54:34 PM

Cool team. It will be nice to participate in your project. I hope your development will make a breakthrough in medicine and support the falling crypto-currency market.

yes you're right this project will bring big changes in medicine world , it can conquer those issues that we encounter as of today in our country . So let's continue supporting it until atlantico reach it's success.

GigTricks
buboyskie

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:16:01 PM

📌Hurry up to get a 17% bonus! 1 day left!

Pre-sale is going on!

And you only have one day to purchase the tokens with a 17% bonus!

We remind you that the tokens are available for purchase from August 1 to October 31, 2018. During the Pre-sale period, 15 000 000 ATL tokens will be available for purchase.

Important! All participants are provided with a bonus system that guarantees bonuses when buying tokens. Today it is 17%!

We assume that during the year the value of ATL token will increase significantly. At the end of the year, the tokens purchased by the participants are redeemed by the company, providing real income to all token holders.

ATLANTICO NETWORK – is an advanced solution in the market of medical and pharmaceutical services! Read more about ICO of our project on the website https://www.atlantico-network.io.

This is it! Let us support the ATLANTICO NETWORK project to be able to get the best results on your investment. I may say the investors must know the advantages of supporting this project and how they will benefit from this project as well. This is a good project that promotes to revolutionize healthcare needs, I believe that all people are not exempted from this need. This is a great opportunity for all of us.
I hope everyone will not waste this kind of opportunity especially on this kind of ICO with really amazing project that has a real use in our world because for sure a lot of people gonna support this kind of project and AtlantICO team will not fail us to amaze with the service they will provide to us once the AtlantICO platform is complete.
Anya Doreen

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:53:30 PM

Cool team. It will be nice to participate in your project. I hope your development will make a breakthrough in medicine and support the falling crypto-currency market.

yes you're right this project will bring big changes in medicine world , it can conquer those issues that we encounter as of today in our country . So let's continue supporting it until atlantico reach it's success.
Yes, Atlantico is a promising project and the team is very reliable, and they are active in introducing and promoting this project.  With the great idea of the project and the strong team, ATLANTICO NETWORK will be successful.

Maryqueen Finez

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:12:35 PM

The ATLANTICO NETWORK will not only provide high-quality medical and pharmacological services, it will also pay dividends to all the holders of the tokens ATL .
Atlantico is very generous. Aside from high quality services and goods, affordability, and secure transactions, they are giving bonus token and a yearly buyback.

MasterMoon

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:28:52 PM

I’m happy to tell that ATLANTICONETWORK is now listed on ICO Champs!

What a great news ICOChamp! It is really wonderful to see Atlantico listed on your ICO list. Be waiting for your ratings. With fingers cross, i do hope they get a good score from you guys! #cheers
That is really an awesome news and update! It really means that atlantico network is working really hard just to make sure that our support and trust with them is all worth.
an atlantico admin is great because they are sharing project updates instantly. so I am thankful for the members of the atlantico network to be more industrious and to assist in the success of the project.
Undertaking evaluation demonstrates the team is committed and serious about the project. Ico champs is a legitimate evaluation platform and I believe ATLANTICO will gain positive insights from different assessors.
You are definitely right! How can we know the reliability of the project if no one evaluates it? This is a good basis for all of us and to the investors as well as which project that is best to support. Some will say that it still depends on the reputation of the evaluator and I agree with that. I think ICO Champs is one of the most reliable evaluators for ICOs.
such a great news , through this news many investors will be attracted by this project .  If there's a basis how good this project, it will gain more trust from the investors to invest on it.
For me this ICO is a full package having a great team who always update us and answer all of our questions and assist us and amazing projects that will make sure all of the people who will use it will be benefited and experience the medical services that we deserve. That is why the future of this ICO is for sure.
HotHot143

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:41:12 PM

Not only that because AtlantICO platform will stop the corruptions and manipulations of selling low quality drugs and by using their platform we will enable to interact with medical professionals that are really honest and number one priority is to provide an quality medical services to all of us. AtlantICO to the moon!
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 12:24:16 AM
Last edit: September 24, 2018, 11:36:45 PM by BitDane

📌ATL tokens will appear on BitexBay after ICO

🔹BitexBay cryptocurrency exchange and our project have signed an agreement on listing the tokens of Atlantico on BitexBay platform. The tokens will be added to the functionality of the exchange on November 20, 2018!

🔹BitexBay is the cryptocurrency exchange. Secured with bank-level SSL encryption and cold storage. Distributed servers for high-speed bitcoin trading based on real-time data. BitexBay provides top level digital currency trading services for bitcoin, litecoin,ethereum,ripple,eos and more.

👉https://blog.bitexbay.com/read.php?go=/ATLANTlCO-NETWORK-BITEXBAY/

This is really a good news to all of us who supported this project together with the investors who are aiming to have a profitable investment in an ICO project. ATLANTICO NETWORK team really make ways for us to have the assurance that there is already an exchange who will handle the ALT tokens.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 12:37:25 AM
Last edit: September 22, 2018, 12:49:30 AM by cryp24x

Pre-sale is going on!

We remind you that the tokens are available for purchase from August 1 to October 31, 2018. During the Pre-sale period, 15 000 000 ATL tokens will be available for purchase.

Important! All participants are provided with a bonus system that guarantees bonuses when buying tokens. Today it is 17%!

We assume that during the year the value of ATL token will increase significantly. At the end of the year, the tokens purchased by the participants are redeemed by the company, providing real income to all token holders.

ATLANTICO NETWORK – is an advanced solution in the market of medical and pharmaceutical services! Read more about ICO of our project on the website https://www.atlantico-network.io.

This is it! Let us support the ATLANTICO NETWORK project to be able to get the best results on your investment. I may say the investors must know the advantages of supporting this project and how they will benefit from this project as well. This is a good project that promotes to revolutionize healthcare needs, I believe that all people are not exempted from this need. This is a great opportunity for all of us.
I strongly agree with you Bitdane. I just want to take this opportunity to thank the ATLANTICO Network team on their commitment to the project that will really bring the real change to the medical and healthcare industry. I believe that blessings will come if the project will be successful. To all investors who are still looking for an investment that is worthy of your money. This is it!
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 01:42:53 AM

Pre-sale is going on!

I strongly agree with you Bitdane. I just want to take this opportunity to thank the ATLANTICO Network team on their commitment to the project that will really bring the real change to the medical and healthcare industry. I believe that blessings will come if the project will be successful. To all investors who are still looking for an investment that is worthy of your money. This is it!
Thanks, cryp24x, I really appreciate it. Well, we are all here to follow the development of this project. This is a great project and we want to be a part of their success. The good thing about this is that we can really benefit from it even if we are all ordinary users. We all have our own personal medical needs. All will be affected especially our loved ones and friends. So let us continue supporting projects as this and we will never go wrong about it.
justlucky

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:06:04 AM

Pre-sale is going on!

Thanks, cryp24x, I really appreciate it. Well, we are all here to follow the development of this project. This is a great project and we want to be a part of their success. The good thing about this is that we can really benefit from it even if we are all ordinary users. We all have our own personal medical needs. All will be affected especially our loved ones and friends. So let us continue supporting projects as this and we will never go wrong about it.
Wow this project is really one of kind their going push through to their target and plans and their still keep updating everyone one of what is the progress of this project of Atlantico network go for the success
chillcott

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:19:56 AM

🔹Adding services and products - is one of the most useful features available on AtlantICO Network platform. It allows to assess the quality of products, track their delivery, write comments about services, etc. But let's discuss it all one by one.

🔹Manufacturers of pharmaceutical products registered on the platform AtlantICO Network, can add to blockchain all data about their products. All other members of the platform will only be able to view, evaluate and comment on this data. This will make it possible to track the path of the goods from the manufacturer to the pharmaceutical networks and eliminate the possibility of counterfeit goods on the market. Product data on AtlantICO Network platform must contain: the name of the product, its description, instructions for use, photos of packaging and content.

🔹Doctors, medical centers and insurance companies registered on AtlantICO Network platform can add data about their services to the blockchain registry. All other members of the platform will only be able to view them and evaluate their quality. This will allow companies to analyze the professionalism of their employees and take the necessary measures to improve the quality of their services. Learn more about AtlantICO Network platform – visit our website https://www.atlantico-network.io!
Great! It's good for everyone with this kind of functions and access so we know beforehand what time the products will come and we can review the professionalism of each company we are dealing with.

Excellent! Thank you for such information, I think that many investors will be really interested in learning more about the platform
Yes, they should study and learn about this platform to be able to understand how profitable it is and to see how much help it can give to everyone in the world.
this apps become very useful to all people to make and know about needed even not going to hospital or consulting the price of medicine operating and nearest medical center this great at all.
And the preparation of the Atlantico network for us is great, because they well explain how we can benefit to it and how we can use it simple and we can see that they use all the means and illustrations so we can understand it properly.
I think it will be better and more understandable if the Atlantico is going to get out of the update. so we know what to do and then give us an idea for the project.
Well for sure AtlantICO team are doing their best right now that to make sure the success of the project in the future. FYI BitexBay platform will list AtlantICO tokens on November 20, 2018 they had already signed the agreement. Goodluck to all of us.
it was a great news for every body , atlantico continue on updating us to gain more trust to their project , and their always keep on touch about what is happening to them so that all of us will have a great opportunity in joining them.
of course and the team are really easy to reach out on whatbare your concer and queries with the project and i believe that this team are really capable to make this possible to succeed in the future they are so far showing good results

gayletot

Activity: 323

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:25:18 AM

I see a lot of enthusiam here, and i really like this project too.
But i'm wondering...no one of you are worried about the remove of the counter of the eth raised?

I'm also worried, besides that I still think that the team is confident because if it happens, they will have the idea of ​​doing things for this. so we just calm down. let's first dev. in their approach.

gayletot

Activity: 323

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:30:46 AM

I just want team team to know what the project is all about? can I give you a new update even if it's just a mere update to the project. for I have a new idea. thanks for the answer dev.

lesgereron

Activity: 185

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:30:57 AM

Yes, Atlantico is a promising project and the team is very reliable, and they are active in introducing and promoting this project.  With the great idea of the project and the strong team, ATLANTICO NETWORK will be successful.
i agree on that thus the team consists of all professional and well knowledge to help the project Atlantico network to improve more and to achieve their goals to the success of the project everything has been running smooth well.

Victori Keira Ong

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:53:30 AM

Atlantico will bring a significant change in medical care for providing quality services and goods in reasonable price. Atlantico will also bring trust in crypto world. Despite of crypto market down situation and a lot of fraud projects, there are still trusted projects and ATLANTICO is one of those.
buboyskie

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:48:11 PM

Yes and that is one of the big reason why this project gonna be so successful because of the effort of their team always keep in touch and updating all their supporters and believers that is why a lot of people trust this ICO and for sure more to come because of their amazing project.
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 164 »
  Print  

Jump to: