Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:14:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 [153] 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ATLANTICO NETWORK - Get profit from medical services  (Read 1603154 times)
MiniMountain

Activity: 624
Merit: 101

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:15:27 AM

AtlantICO Network is a progressive project involving three areas simultaneously: medical, insurance and pharmaceutical. The final goal of the project is to provide the population with the best quality medical services and pharmaceuticals.

The system created within the framework of AtlantICO Network project will become an insurmountable obstacle to the emergence of a special monopoly in the medical market, which could include medical companies, pharmaceutical and insurance companies.

The implementation of AtlantICO Network project will be able to solve most of the problems associated with the provision of medical services and the sale of pharmaceutical products. AtlantICO Network project has a proven business model, and its team has already concluded agreements with various well-known worldwide pharmaceutical companies and medical institutions. These companies, in turn, use the services of AtlantICO Network project today. Learn more about the prospects of AtlantICO Network project on the website https://www.atlantico-network.io

I'm sure that Atlantico's mission will be achieved in the nearest future using the platform and the vast opportunities that blockchain technology offers. I'm Looking forward for the finish product of Atlantico after the token sale and good luck on the remaining days of ICO!

cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:19:54 AM

I am really sure even if the they did not reach the hard cup by the end of ICO. They still give the best service, professional doctors, medicines and pharmaceutical service. And thats the good thing that atlantico is the best  medical platrorm.
No doubt about it. With the commitment they have shown during the campaign, I am quite sure that they will do their best to make this project work. ATLANTICO NETWORK is a great platform that can really change how the medical industry works through the help of Blockchain technology who create wonders on every aspect.
cryp24x

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:57:33 AM

This project gain lot of attention to the users also to the investors.. new update from the team is coming.. still atlantico reach the hard cap or the bull run for this project is near? Hoping for the success.
We are all curious about this new update that you've mentioned. May we have some hint on what it is all about? or may we have info about where did you get the information so that we can be updated too? We are all hoping for the success of the ATLANTICO NETWORK project because it is really a great project about healthcare.
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 01:05:02 AM

This project gain lot of attention to the users also to the investors.. new update from the team is coming.. still atlantico reach the hard cap or the bull run for this project is near? Hoping for the success.
Yes indeed and I totally and absolutely agreed to what you have said! Many investors get intrigue about this project and this project gets the interests of many investors that is why they are almost reaching their target fund. Let us still continue supporting and believing in this awesome and extraordinary project.
This is very true and I agree to the two of you. I am hoping that this project will really make its way to the top and will really affect all our lives with the benefits that it will bring to the community and to the world. It is nice to see that many supporters really take the time to discuss how the project was really doing right now and informing us, the public about these important updates.
cryp24x

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:19:41 AM

I read in telegram the total raised 22,768.1943 and eth sold 227,681,943 so this is great it reached the soft cap congrats to all.
This is really a great news for all of us who are supporting the project. We have waited for this moment to come and still waiting and hoping that the project will reach the hard cap even to the last minute of the campaign so the project will surely be implemented. We know that the implementation of the ATLANTICO NETWORK project will really affect all of us and make a huge positive difference in how the medical industry works.
cryp24x

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:02:40 AM

So true even if we didn't reach the hardcap just in two weeks hopefully the project still continue their service to the users and all the investors.
I strongly agreed to what you have said and indeed! Atlantico network will definitely serve and do what they have promise to all of us which is to provide a better and innovative way of medical services.
Really agree on this one! That is why a lot of people really trust this ICO because the way of the team show their amazing effort to all of us and being transparent and understable with everyone which is really good for their projects and right their ICO nearly sold out and we have until Oct 31 to do that. Goodluck to al of us.
I am so excited about it. It is very near from today and it is a really great feeling that after several months, we are still here. That only proves that we really believe in the project and how it will really affect the lives of the people. Well ATLANTICO NETWORK really deserves it. Kudos to the whole team and supporters!
jomel

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:04:36 AM

Hello everyone, i'm glad that this project have a lot of attenction and i see a lot of new posts.

But i'm still sad that they don't put the counter of how much has been raised again Sad
Well if you will going to visit once again their official website you will see there that they already raise almost 23k ETH which definitely tells us that the project is progressing and I am glad to be part of this awesome and extra-ordinary project.

23 k ETH is quite good these times. Remember back in the good days when the market was up that was already around 25 million.
And how can this be verified? Are these ETH on the smart contract address? Now almost every project forges the amount of money raised, investors need proof, not just words.
Well if you have doubt about the fund raised by Atlantico network you can try to contact their admins and validate your queries and doubts because I strongly believed on what they are showing to us due to the fact that they are the most transparent ICO in the field of medical services that I have ever known.
Though there's no official statement from the team that soft cap was already achieved, you can easily see on their official website the updated details of their sales (the total raised and available sale). The team is very transparent, like what their project want to serve us.
That is really true and I would agreed to you that the team is very reliable in giving updates and informations about their project at the same time they are very transparent because they want all the member of atlantico network's community to get the right updates.
midaslordes

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:08:58 AM

So true even if we didn't reach the hardcap just in two weeks hopefully the project still continue their service to the users and all the investors.
I strongly agreed to what you have said and indeed! Atlantico network will definitely serve and do what they have promise to all of us which is to provide a better and innovative way of medical services.
Really agree on this one! That is why a lot of people really trust this ICO because the way of the team show their amazing effort to all of us and being transparent and understable with everyone which is really good for their projects and right their ICO nearly sold out and we have until Oct 31 to do that. Goodluck to al of us.
I am so excited about it. It is very near from today and it is a really great feeling that after several months, we are still here. That only proves that we really believe in the project and how it will really affect the lives of the people. Well ATLANTICO NETWORK really deserves it. Kudos to the whole team and supporters!
Same as I! I am totally overwhelm that Atlantico network is nearly approaching its success and it really excites me a lot. I can't wait to see the progress of the atlantico network once that it will launch online in the near future.

NorvsGanda

Activity: 445
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:14:43 AM

What can a patient do on Atlantico Network after contacting the doctor?
➡evaluate the medical center, a doctor, insurance company and their services
➡evaluate the pharmaceutical product used
➡leave comments about the service or drug used.

Enabling giving reviews or feedback after using the platform is a great idea and it will help other users to choose what is best for them based on their preference, thus it will save a lot time in the future.
This are the awesome and unique features that atlantico network offers to all the patients that will be using this app once it launch online. Using this application they can now evaluate the medical center, medical practitioners/professionals with regards to the service that they did and it give some other patients an insight whether they are working well or not.

NoG-NoG

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:20:51 AM

Did you know that Every doctor registered on the AtlantICO Network receives ratings from other users of the platform that allow him or her to receive additional income as bonus tokens.
The tokens accrued will be bought back by the AtlantICO Network at the end of each year. For more info please log in to our website
About the bonus token accretion can be found in our White Paper at https://www.atlantico-network.io/assets/doc/whitepaper-en.pdf

This could be one of the reason for doctors to provide a high-quality of services because whatever they do to their patients will have an impact to their additional income  Wink
This would be really great because all the users especially the patients can rate all the medical practitioners and professional for their services and that will give an idea for all the users whether to whom he/she will contact for a satisfying service. Also, it is really good for the doctors because they can know whether they perform well or not and can be able to gain an additional incentives from Atlantico network.
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 02:33:35 AM

of course all our hopes for success
I think it would be better to extend ico's sales time so that it can reach the harcap and make it more perfect
that's great suggestion they can run their project smoothly if they will be no lacking of a fund. but if not I hope team Atlantico Network have some backup plan to improve and run this project which has a great potential in medical service and in crypto world.
Well, if that would be necessary and it will really help the project to be more successful, so be it. We will support the project all the way. And it is great to see that the project you supported will be implemented and we as supported will be very proud The ATLANTICO NETWORK project team's achievement is also ours.
cryp24x

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:40:58 AM

Though there's no official statement from the team that soft cap was already achieved, you can easily see on their official website the updated details of their sales (the total raised and available sale). The team is very transparent, like what their project want to serve us.
Yes, I agree with you, just visit their website and all the information you want to know is all there. We suggest that everyone connect to all their social media accounts and telegram as well to keep updated. We are really happy that they have achieved the softcap which will really a good indication that the project is a successful one. Kudos everyone!
midaslordes

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:49:48 AM

I think it would be better to extend ico's sales time so that it can reach the harcap and make it more perfect
that's great suggestion they can run their project smoothly if they will be no lacking of a fund. but if not I hope team Atlantico Network have some backup plan to improve and run this project which has a great potential in medical service and in crypto world.
Well, if that would be necessary and it will really help the project to be more successful, so be it. We will support the project all the way. And it is great to see that the project you supported will be implemented and we as supported will be very proud The ATLANTICO NETWORK project team's achievement is also ours.
Yes indeed! No matter what happen even the project get extended we will still continue supporting this project because we all know that this project gives way for the betterment of the medical services and I am glad to be part of their community!

NoG-NoG

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:54:25 AM

We cannot hold the fact that the team are really working really hard to reach their target fund raise on time but now that the project seems not to reach their target fund and if so happen that they will extend their sale, I will still continue trusting and supporting Atlantico network because I know the benefits that it can give to all of us once it is done and finish, I assure you of that!
jomel

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:57:50 AM

What can a patient do on Atlantico Network after contacting the doctor?
➡evaluate the medical center, a doctor, insurance company and their services
➡evaluate the pharmaceutical product used
➡leave comments about the service or drug used.

Enabling giving reviews or feedback after using the platform is a great idea and it will help other users to choose what is best for them based on their preference, thus it will save a lot time in the future.
This are the awesome and unique features that atlantico network offers to all the patients that will be using this app once it launch online. Using this application they can now evaluate the medical center, medical practitioners/professionals with regards to the service that they did and it give some other patients an insight whether they are working well or not.
Because of this unique features, people who are involve especially the doctors in this project can re-evaluate their performance and can know if their service satisfy their clients and in this way they can improve or maintain their job and service for a better rating at better incentives from Atlantico.
NorvsGanda

Activity: 445

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:01:37 AM

Did you know that Every doctor registered on the AtlantICO Network receives ratings from other users of the platform that allow him or her to receive additional income as bonus tokens.
The tokens accrued will be bought back by the AtlantICO Network at the end of each year. For more info please log in to our website
About the bonus token accretion can be found in our White Paper at https://www.atlantico-network.io/assets/doc/whitepaper-en.pdf

This could be one of the reason for doctors to provide a high-quality of services because whatever they do to their patients will have an impact to their additional income  Wink
This would be really great because all the users especially the patients can rate all the medical practitioners and professional for their services and that will give an idea for all the users whether to whom he/she will contact for a satisfying service. Also, it is really good for the doctors because they can know whether they perform well or not and can be able to gain an additional incentives from Atlantico network.
In this way many medical practitioners and professionals especially the doctors will be encourage to work satisfyingly in order to gain that extra bonus and incentives from the Atlantico network. It will also boost their drive to work with their best knowing that they are being rated by their clients.

joycigar

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:51:05 AM

Yes, I agree with you, just visit their website and all the information you want to know is all there. We suggest that everyone connect to all their social media accounts and telegram as well to keep updated. We are really happy that they have achieved the softcap which will really a good indication that the project is a successful one. Kudos everyone!
nice this is a good response, many have said that atlanico will be successful, this is our hope, only the point of harcap is problematic,
Hopefully this will be overcome by the Atlanico team, this is my big hope
joycigar

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:53:24 AM

Same as I! I am totally overwhelm that Atlantico network is nearly approaching its success and it really excites me a lot. I can't wait to see the progress of the atlantico network once that it will launch online in the near future.
the service is truly extraordinary, a waiter like this is very rarely seen in other projects, I see that there are many advantages of the Atlanico project, unfortunately there are still many people who don't know this
midaslordes

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:49:47 AM

That is totally correct! If you really wanted to know what is happening with Atlantico network and how much they already have reach you can visit their official website and it will gives you a reliable information.

jomel

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:53:12 AM

nice this is a good response, many have said that atlanico will be successful, this is our hope, only the point of harcap is problematic,
Hopefully this will be overcome by the Atlanico team, this is my big hope
It will happen that Atlantico Network will be successful and will be able to reach success because of their goal which is not only for the sake of raising funds but also to have a better way of medical services.
Pages: « 1 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 [153] 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 »
  Print  

Jump to: