Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:15:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 [145] 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 384 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POOL] Mining Pool Hub - Multipool. Multialgo, Auto Exchange to any coin.  (Read 487465 times)
kisk

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 10:24:54 PM

Any new coins in the process of being added? Ubiq(UBQ) perhaps? I've seen it at the top of the list of most profitable Ethash quite a bit lately. Thanks!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
manotroll

Activity: 305
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 11:49:04 PM

MultiPoolMiner use ?
miningpoolhub (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1006

Mining Pool Hub

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2017, 07:45:59 AM
Last edit: June 03, 2017, 12:11:02 AM by mprep

Dear miningpoolhub,
You recommend that we autoexchange to altcoins to keep them active. I vote for this. However, I'd like to know the logic for exchange.
Let's say we mine expanse and it goes to exchange. Does it traded to BTC with fees and then a second trade occurs to our selected coin (lets say ETH)? Or traded directly to selected coin?

If double fees are involved, then having BTC should be accurate decision here.

Please clarify this,
Thanks.

EXP -> BTC -> ETH

I know it costs more but there's no other way.
There's no market like EXP/ETH, so pool has to trade like other users.

Any new coins in the process of being added? Ubiq(UBQ) perhaps? I've seen it at the top of the list of most profitable Ethash quite a bit lately. Thanks!

Yeah I'll check that coin.
Thanks.

Mining Pool Hub - https://miningpoolhub.com
frostminer

Activity: 742
Merit: 505

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2017, 08:06:23 AM

Thanks.

You should have all the "main coins" covered by whattomine.
It seems to have a shitload of users checking it.

fonyo

Activity: 304

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 10:19:42 AM

Dear miningpoolhub,
You recommend that we autoexchange to altcoins to keep them active. I vote for this. However, I'd like to know the logic for exchange.
Let's say we mine expanse and it goes to exchange. Does it traded to BTC with fees and then a second trade occurs to our selected coin (lets say ETH)? Or traded directly to selected coin?

Please clarify this,
Thanks.

EXP -> BTC -> ETH

@miningpoolhub
That raises a few more questions. I'm not sure what the correct terms here are but does your exchange script just give in for the last bid/ask? Does it actually trade or just converts the coins for a whatever (last) price.

Also, do you have a script in place for exchanging some of the coins yourself between the users in order to mitigate/skip the exchange and transaction fees? Thanks.

Thanks.

I completely agree. Fredeq has just upgraded the servers due to the large number of hits whattomine gets.
DrX

Activity: 233
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 01:55:29 PM

Dear miningpoolhub,

Please clarify this,
Thanks.

EXP -> BTC -> ETH

Maybe you could do it with inside pool trading. So if i send ETH to autoexchange to get EXP,
it would first check from the exchange pool if other mph users are trading EXP to ETH if not then send it to exchange.
Call_Me_Bambi

Activity: 574
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 05:34:16 PM

I have published a new release and removed the link to the excavator miner binaries: https://github.com/aaronsace/MultiPoolMiner/releases
NiceHash permit you to download excavator yourself should you wish to use it with MultiPoolMiner.

Please also note:-
If you have Windows 7, please update PowerShell:
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=50395
You may need the C++ redistributables if you don't already have ithem
https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/download/details.aspx?id=40784
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=48145

Please submit bugs and feature requests in the 'issues' section: https://github.com/aaronsace/MultiPoolMiner/issues

I've already got all the Micorsoft downloads mentioned above installed, but to be safe I'll delete & re-install them.
I'll give MultiPoolMiner V2.5.2 a go and see what happens; it may be a couple of days before I can do this - my Windows 10 PC just blew up as I was writing this so it will need fixing.

Thanks,
CMB.

Oh dear, I hope it's not too serious. If you get it up and running again feel free to post any issues on GitHub.

aaronsace:
Just to let you know that I have MPM V2.5.2 working without any problems on a new build PC running Windows 10 Pro x64 - a complete fresh install without anything else loaded up (other than the video drivers).
I think MPM was struggling with my old Windows 7 PC which has been running for years and has probably collected a lot of crud over the years which was interfering with MPM.
I've a wee question about MPM; I see it gives my Hub Worker the default name "multipoolminer", is there any way that I can change this to a name of my choice.

Thanks again for a great app.

Ah... a quick dash to the PC shop for a new PSU and the Win10 pc was up-and-running again - in reply to alucard20724, who I think was puzzled that I could still be writing when my pc blew-up..I was writing on another pc at the time Smiley
ica7000

Activity: 161
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 07:43:11 PM

So if I were to set my  auto exchanger coin output to ethereum and mine with x11 equipment then some of the coins produced would be traded twice to get the desired output?  Adzcoin comes to mind.

I'm okay with this process but just wanted to be sure. 

Thanks
sotoder

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 09:11:26 AM

Can I control which coins to exchange and which not, if auto exchange is enabled? When I mining, all the coins get into the wallet for auto-exchange.
TunerDude007

Activity: 458
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 02:07:51 PM

Great video showing how to build a 7 gpu zcash rig. He shows also on miningpoolhub
https://youtu.be/VC3WQLEDZN0
carlo_0000
Legendary

Activity: 1281
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 08:46:28 PM

I have published a new release and removed the link to the excavator miner binaries: https://github.com/aaronsace/MultiPoolMiner/releases
NiceHash permit you to download excavator yourself should you wish to use it with MultiPoolMiner.

Please also note:-
If you have Windows 7, please update PowerShell:
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=50395
You may need the C++ redistributables if you don't already have ithem
https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/download/details.aspx?id=40784
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=48145

Please submit bugs and feature requests in the 'issues' section: https://github.com/aaronsace/MultiPoolMiner/issues

I've already got all the Micorsoft downloads mentioned above installed, but to be safe I'll delete & re-install them.
I'll give MultiPoolMiner V2.5.2 a go and see what happens; it may be a couple of days before I can do this - my Windows 10 PC just blew up as I was writing this so it will need fixing.

Thanks,
CMB.

Oh dear, I hope it's not too serious. If you get it up and running again feel free to post any issues on GitHub.

aaronsace:
Just to let you know that I have MPM V2.5.2 working without any problems on a new build PC running Windows 10 Pro x64 - a complete fresh install without anything else loaded up (other than the video drivers).
I think MPM was struggling with my old Windows 7 PC which has been running for years and has probably collected a lot of crud over the years which was interfering with MPM.
I've a wee question about MPM; I see it gives my Hub Worker the default name "multipoolminer", is there any way that I can change this to a name of my choice.

Thanks again for a great app.

Ah... a quick dash to the PC shop for a new PSU and the Win10 pc was up-and-running again - in reply to alucard20724, who I think was puzzled that I could still be writing when my pc blew-up..I was writing on another pc at the time Smiley

you can change the worker name in start.bat  -workername

Can I control which coins to exchange and which not, if auto exchange is enabled? When I mining, all the coins get into the wallet for auto-exchange.
not possible for now

but you can use 2 username   1 for auto and  one not

if you use multipoolminer  than you can change the username for desired miner   in the folder miners

miningpoolhub (OP)
Legendary

Mining Pool Hub

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2017, 11:39:06 PM

Thanks.

Yeah I visit whattomine.com frequently.
What I meant "check" is that I monitor that coin for certain period to see whether profitability is stable or not.

Currently Ubiq's profitability is 79%, while 7 days profitability is 126%
Difficulty went up radically.
Other ethash coins I added are quite stable than ubiq currently.

I can't add all coins because of server load. I have to limit coins to not waste resources and provide good service for already running coins.

miningpoolhub (OP)
Legendary

Mining Pool Hub

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2017, 11:56:46 PM
Last edit: June 03, 2017, 12:11:24 AM by mprep

Dear miningpoolhub,

Please clarify this,
Thanks.

EXP -> BTC -> ETH

@miningpoolhub
That raises a few more questions. I'm not sure what the correct terms here are but does your exchange script just give in for the last bid/ask? Does it actually trade or just converts the coins for a whatever (last) price.

Also, do you have a script in place for exchanging some of the coins yourself between the users in order to mitigate/skip the exchange and transaction fees? Thanks.

Thanks.

I completely agree. Fredeq has just upgraded the servers due to the large number of hits whattomine gets.

- Pool actually trades at exchange.
The reason why I made auto exchange was to support jackpotcoin.
Jackpotcoin community wanted to make jackpotcoin great but their mining rigs made jackpotcoin's profitability worse and worse.
At that time, bitcoin was the king and other alt coins were almost drowning because most people mined the most profitable coin and sold immediately to bitcoin.

So I made multipool like auto switching and made a solution to support certain coin.
Miner mines any coin that is the most profitable, sell, and buy the coin they wanted to support/invest.
This way, target coins got actual buy orders on exchanges and could raise volume too.
Volume is quite important to traders because it shows community's interest. Also it makes certain coin to be not delisted from exchange sites.

- buy/sell at market price.
Pool does not have some buy/sell strategy. It only buy/sell at market price to prevent risks from fast price moving.
You would say that pool can do technical analysis to make better buy/sell, but that's not that easy. Sometimes price moves so fast and it would make loss too if pool was just sitting at maker position.

So, there's no internal swap. All coins are sent to exchange site and exchanged.
Actually pool is making quite big trade volume on small coins which would make certain coin to survive from exchange sites.

Dear miningpoolhub,

Please clarify this,
Thanks.

EXP -> BTC -> ETH

Maybe you could do it with inside pool trading. So if i send ETH to autoexchange to get EXP,
it would first check from the exchange pool if other mph users are trading EXP to ETH if not then send it to exchange.

Yeah I know that. And that would make more profit both miner and me.
I'll consider it.

I wrote the reason why I made all exchanges to be executed at exchange site, but I'm open to suggestions. High volume coins would be safe to swap internally.

So if I were to set my  auto exchanger coin output to ethereum and mine with x11 equipment then some of the coins produced would be traded twice to get the desired output?  Adzcoin comes to mind.

I'm okay with this process but just wanted to be sure. 

Thanks

Yeah that's right.

I'll open this feature soon.
You will be even be able to set percentage for exchange amount you mine.

Currently you can achieve this by separating account.

Great video showing how to build a 7 gpu zcash rig. He shows also on miningpoolhub
https://youtu.be/VC3WQLEDZN0

Great!
Happy to see miningpoolhub text from youtube.

cashen

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 04:42:37 AM

I really want to switch to MPH but it appears to be a little more difficult.

Is there a stats page to see how my miners are doing?

I really like the ETH multi pool, but the command lines are kinda poor.

Is there an example for claymore dual mine with SIA or Decred?
miningpoolhub (OP)
Legendary

Mining Pool Hub

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2017, 07:18:22 AM

I really want to switch to MPH but it appears to be a little more difficult.

Is there a stats page to see how my miners are doing?

I really like the ETH multi pool, but the command lines are kinda poor.

Is there an example for claymore dual mine with SIA or Decred?

You can see stats from each coin pool you are mining.
I recommend claymore miner these days.

- To mine ethereum and Siacoin concurrently
EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool us-east.ethash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:20535 -ewal username.workername -eworker username.workername -esm 2 -epsw x -allpools 1 -dpool stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:20550 -dwal username.workername -dpsw x -dcoin sc

- Mine ethash algo coins according to realtime profitability by pointing to 17020 port. You need to add "-allcoins 1" option due to claymore devfee DAG issue.
EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool us-east.ethash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:17020 -ewal username.workername -eworker username.workername -esm 2 -epsw x -allpools 1 -allcoins 1 -dpool stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:20550 -dwal username.workername -dpsw x -dcoin sc

kisk

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 08:44:53 PM

Curious, is SiaCoin a fixed diff? Seems like shares are being submitted too often on a full rig.
fonyo

Activity: 304

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 04:52:18 AM

Curious, is SiaCoin a fixed diff? Seems like shares are being submitted too often on a full rig.

Don't think it's fixed. I get the seemingly low diff you mentioned when using one or 2 cards while ethash and zcash pools seem to do the opposite: too high diff all the time.

Dear miningpoolhub,

Please clarify this,
Thanks.

EXP -> BTC -> ETH

@miningpoolhub

Thanks.

Jackpotcoin community wanted to make jackpotcoin great but their mining rigs made jackpotcoin's profitability worse and worse.
At that time, bitcoin was the king and other alt coins were almost drowning because most people mined the most profitable coin and sold immediately to bitcoin.

So I made multipool like auto switching and made a solution to support certain coin.
Miner mines any coin that is the most profitable, sell, and buy the coin they wanted to support/invest.
This way, target coins got actual buy orders on exchanges and could raise volume too.
Volume is quite important to traders because it shows community's interest. Also it makes certain coin to be not delisted from exchange sites.

Pool does not have some buy/sell strategy. It only buy/sell at market price to prevent risks from fast price moving.
You would say that pool can do technical analysis to make better buy/sell, but that's not that easy. Sometimes price moves so fast and it would make loss too if pool was just sitting at maker position.

So, there's no internal swap. All coins are sent to exchange site and exchanged.
Actually pool is making quite big trade volume on small coins which would make certain coin to survive from exchange sites.

Thank you for confirming. Smiley Can't wait for the new features!
miningpoolhub (OP)
Legendary

Mining Pool Hub

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2017, 05:12:04 AM

Actually siacoin is static diff.
I raised x3 difficulty level and restarted now. I hope it's better now.

miningpoolhub (OP)
Legendary

Mining Pool Hub

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2017, 05:13:59 AM

Don't think it's fixed. I get the seemingly low diff you mentioned when using one or 2 cards while ethash and zcash pools seem to do the opposite: too high diff all the time.

Dear miningpoolhub,

Please clarify this,
Thanks.

EXP -> BTC -> ETH

@miningpoolhub

Thanks.

Thank you for confirming. Smiley Can't wait for the new features!

Ethereum, Siacoin is set as static diff by it's protocol design. It was vardiff before but changed to static diff few months ago.
Zcash is vardiff.

Thanks.

TunerDude007

Activity: 458
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 05:48:27 AM

To free up some server space to add new coins, why don't you remove checkcoin (CKC). I told you months ago that this coins is no longer supported on any exchanges and developers have disappeared. It was great many months ago when I could exchange this coin, my Baikals were making alot of BTC. But now things have changed....this is now a dead shitcoin. Remove it and add a new great coin...decred, pascal, pascallite, hush ubiq, sibcoin, diamond, komodo  etc....

But don't get me wrong....you are doing a great job and I really do appreciate all you do for the community!!!...keep up the great work, I really don't know how you do it, you must be sooooo busy.  Grin Wink Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 [145] 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 384 »
  Print  

Jump to: