Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 08:02:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 384 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POOL] Mining Pool Hub - Multipool. Multialgo, Auto Exchange to any coin.  (Read 487378 times)
miningpoolhub (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1006

Mining Pool Hub

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2017, 01:29:28 PM

Greetings MPH ppl.

1. Didn't use my favorite MPH recently because of LBRY and PASC. Any hope they will be added?

(don't know if it is the right place, maybe should ask the MPOS people, but here goes nothing)
2. The pool-based autoswitching is king. But please make new category including "Ethash, Equihash, Myriad-Groestl, NeoScrypt, Skein, Groestl, Cryptonight, Lyra2RE2, Keccak" for Nvidia - as far as can see theese are the top profit algos.
3. I'd like to autoexchange some coins while stockpiling the others. Can you do distinct settings on site or parse them from password field of connected miner programs?
(next one is probably should go to EWBF's thread, but I think your request will have more weight then mine))
4. For me, EWBF's miner don't disconnect from the pool after it is left with no work regardless of its new "eexit" option.

Thanks in advance!

Greattings

1. Yeah they will be added.
But I can't guarantee ETA. Many works are delayed due to accidental coin maintenance these days. forking issue happened, some coin updates..
Anyway I do my best.

2. I can add that if you want.
But why is Keccak included? As maxcoin is not exchanged any more from most exchange sites, I think it's useless.

3. I will make some detailed auto exchange switch to control how much rate to be exchanged from newly mined coins. It will be on website interface.

4. I'll check it. I actually don't know what that option is.

Mining Pool Hub - https://miningpoolhub.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
miningpoolhub (OP)
Legendary

Mining Pool Hub

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2017, 01:42:18 PM

Greeting Mining Pool Hub,

firstly, thank you for a great service. I have been using MPH for some of its individual pools for a while now, just experimenting initially but lately I have used your monero pool all the time because it is the only one I can find with a pool server close to me with a decent ping time. I live in Australia and use asia1.monero.miningpoolhub.com:20580. Another good thing here is that you allow the claymore client to make an encrypted connection and thus a lower dev fee. So I am very happy with all that stuff.

I have a question though about the various hash-rate measurements available which can sometimes confuse me a bit.

For example, if I look now at my "workers" tab and add all the individual numbers together it totals 7.6 mh/s but if I then open the "dashboard" tab it shows a figure of 6.71 mh/s then changes to 8.03 mh/s.

I just did the same thing after a few minutes and the "workers" totallled to 8.725 mh.s but the dashboard showed still 8.03 mh/s.

Does this mean that the "worker's data is collected more frequently and the "dashboard" is just a longer average? If I add all of the hash-rates reported by the rigs I use it's something like 8.8 mh/s and if I look at the "graphs" that is appromimately where my graph peaks, but it looks like the average is around 8.3 - 8.6 mh/s. So does this mean that my rigs are offering 8.8 mh/s but you are not able to utilize all that hash rate all the time? I know there are random fluctuations all the time but is there any way for me to improve my settings to raise my average up to what my rigs are reporting?

ethereum, ethereum-classic, zcash, zclassic have asia server as well.

Worker's data and dashboard's data can be different because dashboard data is from regularly cached data. But worker's data is measured dynamically when you open the page.
Pool is showing just estimated hashrate. It's not easy for pool to know actual hashrate. Pool just uses some probability mathematics to measure which means it's very rough result.

I believe your rigs are working fine. my rigs are reporting like that too.

I think claymore cryptonote miner's hashrate numbers are a bit bigger than actual due to memory bandwidth. I'm just guessing.

PovertyByte

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 06:56:33 PM

It would be great if Decred could be added. It's not my most profitable mining coin but it's what I want to store up.

Besides DCR I have some auto exchange question. I read on the site that auto exchange will credit the coins to the target pool but everyone here is talking about needing a wallet. On the site it says that coins that don't have enough volume for exchange for a certain amount of time may be sent back to me or exchanged as bitcoin. How long does that extend past the 4-6 hour exchange intervals?

One thing I do not quite get. If auto exchange relies on exchanges like Bittrex, Yobit, and Poloniex, than why is the auto exchange even limited to the pools on MPH? At first my impression was that MPH acted as the exchange but if it travels through these other exchanges than I am wondering if auto exchange could be enabled for any given coin outside of MPH.
lyolyalya

Activity: 455

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 04:44:40 PM
Last edit: February 12, 2017, 05:18:17 PM by lyolyalya

hey.seen xzc coin now.
any stats?mining calculator?hashrates for 1070/
i have 1.333 Mhash now and only 40% TDP.is it normal?
PovertyByte

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 05:43:59 PM

hey.seen xzc coin now.

It's normal and it is good. AMD cards only pull 400 K/h so XZC is free game for NVidia for the meantime
lyolyalya

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 06:05:58 PM

hey.seen xzc coin now.

It's normal and it is good. AMD cards only pull 400 K/h so XZC is free game for NVidia for the meantime
nice=)but difficulty is too high now=(
PovertyByte

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 06:15:32 PM

hey.seen xzc coin now.

I do not know how to calculate profitability other than mining for 2 hours and calculating the average for the day

Difficulty comes from the interest in ZCoin to rise probably. It's a real threat to XMR gone silent to begin with and superior to the copy cat special interest ZCash
lyolyalya

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 06:28:31 PM

hey.seen xzc coin now.

I do not know how to calculate profitability other than mining for 2 hours and calculating the average for the day

Difficulty comes from the interest in ZCoin to rise probably. It's a real threat to XMR gone silent to begin with and superior to the copy cat special interest ZCash
there are mining calculators=)like whattomine=)
yeah...but on suprnova with 3.5 GHs with diff 1024 - about one hour without any block...crazy people=)
update=)got one=)but with that difficulty - too low profit=(
PovertyByte

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 10:09:06 PM

hey.seen xzc coin now.

yeah...but on suprnova with 3.5 GHs with diff 1024 - about one hour without any block...crazy people=)

supposedly most the mining is being controlled by some Chinese mega farms on a private miner getting 4x the hash rate per GPU right now and these miners paid 5 BTC for the miner.

I hope it's not profitable enough to cover that 5 BTC in 2 months time when the algo changes again
miningpoolhub (OP)
Legendary

Mining Pool Hub

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2017, 03:07:29 AM

Zcoin Mining Pool Hub

https://zcoin.miningpoolhub.com

Zcoin pool fork compensation credited.
As Zcoin dev sent 400 XZC to us, pool distributed x5 of 20594, 20616 block reward for each accounts.

Thanks.

miningpoolhub (OP)
Legendary

Mining Pool Hub

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2017, 03:39:10 AM

It would be great if Decred could be added. It's not my most profitable mining coin but it's what I want to store up.

Besides DCR I have some auto exchange question. I read on the site that auto exchange will credit the coins to the target pool but everyone here is talking about needing a wallet. On the site it says that coins that don't have enough volume for exchange for a certain amount of time may be sent back to me or exchanged as bitcoin. How long does that extend past the 4-6 hour exchange intervals?

One thing I do not quite get. If auto exchange relies on exchanges like Bittrex, Yobit, and Poloniex, than why is the auto exchange even limited to the pools on MPH? At first my impression was that MPH acted as the exchange but if it travels through these other exchanges than I am wondering if auto exchange could be enabled for any given coin outside of MPH.

Yeah DCR is next coin to add.

I had to deal with vcash fork issue, zcoin hardfork, dash update/superblock support, groestlcoin segwit things these days. Some of them are still not completed yet too.
I'll complete things one by one and add DCR.

As exchange sites need at least minimum amount to trade, some cheap coins can't overcome this.
So pool waits next coin to arrive, and exchange them.
I flush stuck coins like 2~6 months interval. Or maybe faster if user requests.

All exchanges are done at poloniex, bittrex, yobit. This is to push up market price and grow trade volume who want their coin to rise.
It's not just getting more profit for them. It's like investment act because it makes real buy order at exchange site.

Exchange can be enabled for any coin outside of mph. I prefer major exchange sites like poloniex and bittrex. Other sites have low trading volume problem.

miningpoolhub (OP)
Legendary

Mining Pool Hub

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2017, 03:51:41 AM

hey.seen xzc coin now.

Zcoin difficulty fluctuates too much. Too slow change but big which makes unbelievable profit or hash waste.
I hope it to calm down within few days.

miningpoolhub (OP)
Legendary

Mining Pool Hub

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2017, 03:54:20 AM

Vcash Mining Pool Hub

https://vcash.miningpoolhub.com

Vcash forked again due to network attack or its own bug.
I also saw that another pool forked.

Currently, I believe it's just wallet's own bug, not from other attacks.
I'll try to deal it with previous no-forking-version 0.4.7 but not sure at this moment.

Thanks.

PovertyByte

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 05:44:00 AM

I had to deal with vcash fork issue, zcoin hardfork, dash update/superblock support, groestlcoin segwit things these days. Some of them are still not completed yet too.

As exchange sites need at least minimum amount to trade, some cheap coins can't overcome this.

All exchanges are done at poloniex, bittrex, yobit. This is to push up market price and grow trade volume who want their coin to rise.
It's not just getting more profit for them. It's like investment act because it makes real buy order at exchange site.

Exchange can be enabled for any coin outside of mph. I prefer major exchange sites like poloniex and bittrex. Other sites have low trading volume problem.

There is no contact page on MPH

I have ZCL being held on exchange waiting to be traded to ZCoin, well actually I disabled auto trade hoping the ZCL would return to me but it is still being held.

I figured I may as well exchange it myself when I see the ideal spread plus seeing how most people are holding ZCoin I assumed it would take too long for that auto exchange anyway

I will be sure to give MPH a plug in the DCR slack to get some hash power over there
miningpoolhub (OP)
Legendary

Mining Pool Hub

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2017, 06:31:34 AM

I have ZCL being held on exchange waiting to be traded to ZCoin, well actually I disabled auto trade hoping the ZCL would return to me but it is still being held.

I figured I may as well exchange it myself when I see the ideal spread plus seeing how most people are holding ZCoin I assumed it would take too long for that auto exchange anyway

I will be sure to give MPH a plug in the DCR slack to get some hash power over there

There's some people mine and exchange to Zcoin currently but these coins didn't meet zcoin withdrawal condition yet.
(There's trade limit and withdrawal limit as well)
As exchange site charges withdrawal fee, pool waits until certain amount to pile up and withdraw them at once.

Thank you for supporting miningpoolhub. I hope I open DCR soon. It is quite different type of coin and needs some work.

Thanks.

Streetlight9

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 07:18:13 AM

Question, How do you Run 1 card out of 2 with the start up bat file?

Looked at most of the posts in here, and cant seem to find the command for it.
PovertyByte

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 10:17:00 PM

There's some people mine and exchange to Zcoin currently but these coins didn't meet zcoin withdrawal condition yet.
(There's trade limit and withdrawal limit as well)
As exchange site charges withdrawal fee, pool waits until certain amount to pile up and withdraw them at once.

Thank you for supporting miningpoolhub. I hope I open DCR soon. It is quite different type of coin and needs some work.

Thanks.

I actually received some ZCoin on MPH today so I at least know that it is working with what I mine directly.

I put some things in bold. How would I contact you if I wanted to get my stuck coins returned back to me sooner than the 2~6 months? I do not see anything on the site for contact or support. All I can think of is spotting you on the forum or in slack. Would I just message you the email and username I have regarding stuck coins?
PovertyByte

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 10:20:04 PM

Question, How do you Run 1 card out of 2 with the start up bat file?

Looked at most of the posts in here, and cant seem to find the command for it.

Most miners use "-d" for devices. 0 corresponds to device 1, and 1 corresponds to device 2. If you wanted to mine with GPU 3 and 4 while leaving out GPU 1 and 2 it would look like this "-d 2,3"

One thing I found odd is my main GPU that should be recognized as first was first in the OC software but second in all the miners while the second GPU was first in the miners. You may want to pay attention while setting up
aaronsace

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 10:24:16 PM

I actually received some ZCoin on MPH today so I at least know that it is working with what I mine directly.

I put some things in bold. How would I contact you if I wanted to get my stuck coins returned back to me sooner than the 2~6 months? I do not see anything on the site for contact or support. All I can think of is spotting you on the forum or in slack. Would I just message you the email and username I have regarding stuck coins?

contact@miningpoolhub.com

Hello? Are you able to read this? Guess what... the best miner ever created has arrived! https://github.com/aaronsace/MultiPoolMiner/releases
celofan

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 03:40:09 PM

O.K.
Now i use for monero mining sgminer-gm (the same as in multipoolminer).
https://github.com/genesismining/sgminer-gm/releases
My optimization is --rawintensity 512 --gpu-threads 1 -g 2 -w 4
And for feathercoin mining i use nsgminer https://github.com/ghostlander/nsgminer/releases
My optimiszation is -g 1 -I 13 -w 64 --thread-concurrency 64
For skein i use cgminer (the same as in multipoolminer) ws next optimizations -I 6 -g 2 -w 256
For ethash algo claymore with next string: -allpools 1 -esm 3 -etha 0
For equihash algo claymore also ws -a 2 param.
It is for rx 470 8gb , i think it can be used for all polaris chip based cards/

No more information  Roll Eyes

P.S. I have some questions about profitability table for ethash algo. Now multipoolminer uses summary profitability for ethash+sia algo, but for me profitability monero ws profitability ethash+sia the same or monero the best, because i have 5x rx470 8gb undervolted cards, and 650W from the wall summary, but for ethash+sia i have 1kW+ from the wall. It means that for profitability for monero 1.0, ethash 1.0 and sia 0.3 - summary profitability for ethash+sia is 1.3 but electricity +50%, so monero is more profitable for 20% Shocked .
Maybe for ethash+sia we must have at some coefficient for correction?
Because multipoolminer will not switch ethash algo when it profitability down.
Sorry for my bad english  Grin

Thank you for sharing; will looking out integrating into the next version.

Regarding the wattage monitoring, it is coming at some point, maybe not the next version but it's coming.
You can tweak it as much as you want though; just put ' * 0.9' etc. in the miner file to decrease the profit by 10%.

Please, can you tell me how i can do it in step-by-step?
What means "in the miner file"? I have'nt any files named "miner".
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 384 »
  Print  

Jump to: