Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:36:10 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 [172] 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 ... 384 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POOL] Mining Pool Hub - Multipool. Multialgo, Auto Exchange to any coin.  (Read 487506 times)
qhead

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 06:13:42 AM

No issues here. Try disabling your cookie manager extensions completely to see whether they are causing you the trouble at all. There might be something else doing this. You seem to be very privacy-minded; are you using VPN by any chance?
Naah, I'm not going to disable cookie manager/cleaners just because one site can't authenticate users properly - I'll simply just switch to another site/pool.

No VPN at the moment.
miningpoolhub (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1006

Mining Pool Hub

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2017, 08:42:54 AM

This stopped working, although it was working before:
us-east1.dash.miningpoolhub.com:20465

This still works:
us-east1.miningpoolhub.com:20465

Not sure how I ever figured out these required the 1 in the us-east1 part of the address.  None of the other pools seem to and not using the 1 does not work.

Where did you find those host address?
us-east1.dash.miningpoolhub.com:20465
us-east1.miningpoolhub.com:20465

You should connect to hub.miningpoolhub.com for x11 algo.

I don't know where I got them.  I think I was trying to find a less laggy server URL because the hub.miningpoolhub.com one would sometimes go to a very large latency for me.  I have been using those for quite a while now.  I don't know if it ever helped with the latency or not though.

I'll find better way to reduce the latency but I believe latency doesn't matter for most coins if you are not mining fast coins like ethereum. (ethereum provides several servers near you)

@miningpoolhub - for the bottom of your todo list.   It would be nice to have the option of a "display name", I could use for the site. I would like to see my heroic deeds on blocks found, but I don't really want to put my login name out there.

You mean some nickname to be displayed at blocks found list?

No issues here. Try disabling your cookie manager extensions completely to see whether they are causing you the trouble at all. There might be something else doing this. You seem to be very privacy-minded; are you using VPN by any chance?
Naah, I'm not going to disable cookie manager/cleaners just because one site can't authenticate users properly - I'll simply just switch to another site/pool.

No VPN at the moment.

No issue here. I use chrome and it nearly not logged out for days.

Maybe your time is not synced?

Mining Pool Hub - https://miningpoolhub.com
tessel

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 10:50:02 AM

Was mining ZEC but not getting credited. Started about 12 hours or so ago? Anyone else have this problem?
fonyo

Activity: 304
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 01:38:09 PM

No VPN at the moment.

Well, don't blame the pool for what you are experiencing when no one else is having this issue. The problem relies in your machine clearly. What difference does it make adding an exception or turning the extension off completely when using MPH? Especially for testing...
miningpoolhub (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1006

Mining Pool Hub

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2017, 02:14:53 AM

Was mining ZEC but not getting credited. Started about 12 hours or so ago? Anyone else have this problem?

Do you see your hashrate correctly?
How's the invalid share rate at dashboard?

@Miningpoolhub Is it possible to withdraw Monero with a payment ID in order to send it to Bittrex?

Sure.
You can input in "address.paymentid" form at withdrawal address.

Mining Pool Hub - https://miningpoolhub.com
BitBot.V2

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 03:04:58 AM

@miningpoolhub - for the bottom of your todo list.   It would be nice to have the option of a "display name", I could use for the site. I would like to see my heroic deeds on blocks found, but I don't really want to put my login name out there.

You mean some nickname to be displayed at blocks found list?

yes
qhead

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 04:53:32 AM

No VPN at the moment.

Well, don't blame the pool for what you are experiencing when no one else is having this issue. The problem relies in your machine clearly. What difference does it make adding an exception or turning the extension off completely when using MPH? Especially for testing...
As I said before, recaptcha is not the way to secure logins (which is why MPH introduced it) - solving it can be automated with few cents a piece so it's just selling an illusion to the users that things are secure. That is my critique. Having to log in once or twice a day is not an issue, being coerced to get tracked by and work for Google's benefit for good 15-30 seconds is. If this is ok with you, that's all cool, not giving a shit and being blind is what made Google so big but don't tell me that I should be ok with this.
carlo_0000
Legendary

Activity: 1281
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 05:25:47 AM

@Miningpoolhub Is it possible to withdraw Monero with a payment ID in order to send it to Bittrex?

better keep your monero, i think it s going up again soon
fonyo

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 09:44:13 AM

No VPN at the moment.

As I said before, recaptcha is not the way to secure logins (which is why MPH introduced it) - solving it can be automated with few cents a piece so it's just selling an illusion to the users that things are secure. That is my critique. Having to log in once or twice a day is not an issue, being coerced to get tracked by and work for Google's benefit for good 15-30 seconds is. If this is ok with you, that's all cool, not giving a shit and being blind is what made Google so big but don't tell me that I should be ok with this.

You don't have to be offensive to prove a point especially when people are trying to help. You can just go with one of your initial suggestions and use another pool and I just end the conversation here.
qhead

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 10:11:09 AM

You don't have to be offensive to prove a point especially when people are trying to help. You can just go with one of your initial suggestions and use another pool and I just end the conversation here.
Actually, I wasn't offensive. I simply highlighted that if you don't give a shit about your privacy that doesn't mean you can expect everybody else feel the same. I have no idea why you would get offended by that but if that happened to hit home with you and you get offended by the fact that I don't follow your feelings about privacy, I really can't help you with that. This is why we don't have proper political discourse anymore.

Also, regarding help, disabling cookie managers or whitelisting MPH doesn't do much because as stated previously I have already tried the latter and surfing few days collecting a million cookies because one site keeps resetting its session doesn't sound a good deal to me. Also, this doesn't happen with any other sites, so I'm a bit skeptical that it's in my setup.

By the way, saying stuff like "nobody else has the problem" with a sample size of one doesn't make me very confident of the validity of the conclusion hence my skepticism.

I do agree that this discussion is pointless because neither of us can fix the real issue with the login security and pinpoint why this happens starts to look pita to find out.
FFI2013

Activity: 906
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 12:50:42 PM

Hi I was thinking of setting up auto switcher but was wondering if you could let me know what besides btc has a decent volume of exchanging so I dont have to wait for a long time to get enough coins for exchanging thank you
not.you
Legendary

Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 02:26:56 PM

No VPN at the moment.

I agree with fonyo, you should go away. You are welcome to your opinions but you seem to be under the impression that if people don't agree with you there is something wrong with them.  The recaptcha has already fixed the problem with people trying to bruteforce my account so it did exactly what it needed to.  Your disdain for google is fine but we don't need to hear about it over and over and over again.  And fonyo is correct about your bitching about the website not cooperating with your computer when the rest of us have no issue.  It's your problem, not miningpoolhub's problem.  So just go mine somewhere else and spare us any more of your posts.
qhead

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 03:55:06 PM

I agree with fonyo, you should go away. You are welcome to your opinions but you seem to be under the impression that if people don't agree with you there is something wrong with them.  The recaptcha has already fixed the problem with people trying to bruteforce my account so it did exactly what it needed to.  Your disdain for google is fine but we don't need to hear about it over and over and over again.  And fonyo is correct about your bitching about the website not cooperating with your computer when the rest of us have no issue.  It's your problem, not miningpoolhub's problem.  So just go mine somewhere else and spare us any more of your posts.
First, apologies to MPH, this is getting really off-topic now, but I'm a bit confused now. I specifically stated earlier that you should never think others share your beliefs on something so why would I believe there's something wrong with fonyo or anybody else? Another thing that intrigues me a bit is that according to you I think there's something wrong with people who don't agree with me, right? So now you are telling me that I'm wrong to talk about this and I should go away. I don't feel very welcome now Undecided

This is a technical problem, and you shouldn't try to make it otherwise. Two people out of all the MPH users still doesn't offer a very conclusive proof of anything. I've never doubted that it doesn't work for at least some people and that's why I asked if somebody else has the problem so we could maybe pinpoint it. There's million different combinations of browsers and addons. You shouldn't expect MPH to be able to test them all, it's really unfair to the devs. As far as the actual tech goes, much better way to secure a login function is to implement 2-factor. This makes it impossible to bruteforce instead of just slowing the perp down with captcha.
startsts

Activity: 1092
Merit: 273

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 05:37:34 PM

don't you think to add XLR coin to MPH?

fonyo

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 11:09:00 AM

@miningpoolhub
Good job on the Graphs page, thanks. Some dynamic formatting is still needed to be written for mobile devices as the shown time figures completely overlap. Haven't checked it on PC yet.

Does this mean it is now time to add new coins? Wink
Myth888

Activity: 343
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 01:30:07 PM

First, apologies to MPH, this is getting really off-topic now, but I'm a bit confused now. I specifically stated earlier that you should never think others share your beliefs on something so why would I believe there's something wrong with fonyo or anybody else? Another thing that intrigues me a bit is that according to you I think there's something wrong with people who don't agree with me, right? So now you are telling me that I'm wrong to talk about this and I should go away. I don't feel very welcome now Undecided

This is a technical problem, and you shouldn't try to make it otherwise. Two people out of all the MPH users still doesn't offer a very conclusive proof of anything. I've never doubted that it doesn't work for at least some people and that's why I asked if somebody else has the problem so we could maybe pinpoint it. There's million different combinations of browsers and addons. You shouldn't expect MPH to be able to test them all, it's really unfair to the devs. As far as the actual tech goes, much better way to secure a login function is to implement 2-factor. This makes it impossible to bruteforce instead of just slowing the perp down with captcha.

Hey don't prolong this discussion. You don't like how the site works? Then like you said move to another. End of story. We get your point. But we can accept what MPH choose to go with. You can't. People saying they don't want to hear more about your complains because it doesn't matter to them. Do them a favor and just do what you gotta do and spare them the long u welcomed complains.
Myth888

Activity: 343
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 01:38:03 PM

Anyone having problems with auto exchange lately? Most of my coins are stuck at confirmed for a few days now...

Also as a suggestion you can actually try to do the exchange off MPH users 1st before sending it to exchange. That will save you the fees and gain 2% from us using the feature. It will also speed up the exchange to instant exchange. And we won't mind if you lower the fees when an on site exchange is done... =p
fonyo

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 02:29:13 PM

Also as a suggestion you can actually try to do the exchange off MPH users 1st before sending it to exchange. That will save you the fees and gain 2% from us using the feature. It will also speed up the exchange to instant exchange. And we won't mind if you lower the fees when an on site exchange is done... =p

I have asked this before. Here is the info/response.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=472510.msg19267379#msg19267379

Anyone having problems with auto exchange lately? Most of my coins are stuck at confirmed for a few days now...

No issues here. Quite consistent payouts.
Etherion

Activity: 512
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 06:13:00 PM

@miningpoolhub Where do I find the historic data for invalid shares?
Motivated88

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 08:48:55 PM

@miningpoolhub I have Antminer D3s on order due to arrive in Oct hopefully.

Can I use these ASICs on MiningPoolHub to mine Dash? Do you support ASICs? I am happy to give 1% - 2% for your service etc.

Also according to coinwarz.com mining Cannabis Coin and Monetary Unit (MUE), which also run on the X11 algo, are sometimes alot more profitable against the BTC/USD value. My question is with my D3s can I mine ANY X11 coin including Cannabis coin and Monetary Unit?

You do not have pools set up for those will you be doing so in the future? Or can you advise me of bigger pools to join for those specific coins?

Im new to this and have NEVER mined before. I've been looking into Crypto as a whole for 1 month. So as you can imagine your help and expertise would be much appreciated. Imagine trying to educate a 5 year old who has been under a rock... Yeah that's me!

Thanks in advance
Pages: « 1 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 [172] 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 ... 384 »
  Print  

Jump to: