Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 07:42:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 [171] 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 ... 384 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POOL] Mining Pool Hub - Multipool. Multialgo, Auto Exchange to any coin.  (Read 487515 times)
carlo_0000
Legendary

Activity: 1281
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 06:48:30 AM

i got my monero  auto exchange  Smiley
Numerabilis

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 01:04:28 PM

Is there any way to mine zcash with proxy at miningpoolhub?
BitBot.V2

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 01:10:54 PM

I also notice monero having slow reactions.
Monero is strange, the blocks update slowly on the statistics-->blocks page; My Manual payments take much longer than any other coin to get processed. @miningpoolhub I assume it's something about the coin but in case it's the pool just wanted to bring it to your attention.
flowjob

Activity: 130
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 05:23:23 PM

Is the info on this page correct?
https://litecoin.miningpoolhub.com/index.php?page=statistics&action=blocks
That means, the last block found was on 30.06. ...
I am asking because i wanted to switch my payout coin to LTC (need some for testing BarterDEX)

◈▣ KOMODO ● Set Your Ideas Free ▣◈
.......AN ECOSYSTEM FOR NATIVE BLOCKCHAINS.......
Blockchain Generator | Decentralized Crowdfunding | Decentralized Exchange | Bitcoin Security | Zero-Knowledge Proofs | Blockchain Interoperability | Scalable Infrastructure
miningpoolhub (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1006

Mining Pool Hub

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2017, 02:00:05 AM

is there any place you can check expected profitability. Trying to decide mining eth directly (nanopool) vs mining mph and using autoexchange

'by profitability I meant if I did autoswitch

It would produce more coin if you use auto switch in theory because of low fee (0.9%), profitability coin switching.
But I don't know much about how it will produce on auto exchange because it mainly depends on market price move.

When are we to expect some additional coins being added to the pool? It would be nice to see LBC, HUSH, ZEN etc added as their diffs are dropping providing good opportunity for revenue.

Yeah I'll add those coins as soon as I fix Graphs page and Email alarm notification.

Can you please increase the session timeout or make it either on/off or time setting?

Being coerced into free slave labour to enhance Google's data empire every few hours when I want to check the stats is getting really very annoying.

Session timeout is 3 days (72 hours.)
Do you need longer?

When are we to expect some additional coins being added to the pool? It would be nice to see LBC, HUSH, ZEN etc added as their diffs are dropping providing good opportunity for revenue.

Probably never. OP always promises that he'll add new coins and ultimately nothing happens.
Even if he adds new coins, MPH is not as popular as the big pools which leads to very slow time per round.

Oh.. sorry for late. I do many things daily to cover current existing pools.

i change  auto exchange coin for btc to monero more than 1 days ago

so i m supposed to earn monero but i get credited mostly nothing, is it stuck or so ?

Monero is quite not popular coin to exchange. It will be exchanged and credited when certain amount is filled from exchange site.
You can see coin status at Balances page. It just needs more time usually.

I can manually withdraw from exchange site and credit to your account if you want.

This stopped working, although it was working before:
us-east1.dash.miningpoolhub.com:20465

This still works:
us-east1.miningpoolhub.com:20465

Not sure how I ever figured out these required the 1 in the us-east1 part of the address.  None of the other pools seem to and not using the 1 does not work.

Where did you find those host address?

You should connect to hub.miningpoolhub.com for x11 algo.

I would simply follow the general guidelines posted by the Core team. That would include disallowing withdrawals 12(?) hours before and during the event until the "all clear" message is announced. In MPH's case that would also mean pausing auto-exchange to or from BTC for the same period. If something goes wrong, taking these precautions would definitely save you from headaches and angry users.

OK. That seems quite good.
I'll look into those issues and read more articles.

Thank you for suggestion.

Mining Pool Hub - https://miningpoolhub.com
miningpoolhub (OP)
Legendary

Mining Pool Hub

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2017, 02:14:43 AM

Could you increase the pool difficulty of Dash/X11  >=2 to allow for nicehash?

Yeah I increased.
I hope nicehash to inform pool admin when they change minimum diff.

Does port 12020 also auto-switch for profitability?

12xxx works only with hub feature. You have to select ethash auto switching job when mining with 12xxx

I would recommend you to just mine at 17xxx port. It will auto switch without job selection.

Great!

I also notice monero having slow reactions.
Monero is strange, the blocks update slowly on the statistics-->blocks page; My Manual payments take much longer than any other coin to get processed. @miningpoolhub I assume it's something about the coin but in case it's the pool just wanted to bring it to your attention.

Monero is quite slow coin by its long block time and it would need more time than expected due to mixing.
Also monero coins are sometimes sent in big chunk and get back with big change. I already made an issue at monero github repo but I got an answer that there's no simple way to fix it.

So sometimes, pool sends 100 and get change 99 to send only 1 XMR to some user.
During that time, pool can't send other people because coins are not confirmed from 99 XMR change.
Usually it doesn't happen frequently but it makes sometimes withdrawal to stuck for few minutes.

Is the info on this page correct?
https://litecoin.miningpoolhub.com/index.php?page=statistics&action=blocks
That means, the last block found was on 30.06. ...
I am asking because i wanted to switch my payout coin to LTC (need some for testing BarterDEX)

Blocks page shows only blocks found from pool.

Auto exchange does not rely on block finding from miningpoolhub. You will get appropriate LTC with autoexchange as other coins.

carlo_0000
Legendary

Activity: 1281
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 02:31:30 AM

it doesn't matter for me if auto exchange to monero is slow, i withdraw less than 1 time a week
because it was first time i chose xmr  and notice got nothing after more than 1 day

i spend lot monero to pay my last ring (and btc price was very low, couple day ago)  so now i need to get my monero back

and i did not the math but mining xmr directly is less profitable than auto exchange to monero right ?
qhead

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 07:19:13 AM

Do you need longer?
3 days sounds pretty good but it has asked me to login multiple times a day. I have no idea why the cookie is being deleted. I've few extensions that delete cookies and even though I've whitelisted the domain with them, they might have something to do with this.

However I would prefer not to have recaptcha at all. If you want to protect your users you should be implementing two-factor authentication instead of subjecting them into Google's dragnet. I try to avoid Google's privacy rape as much as I can so it bothers me when I'm being blackmailed to help them just because I want to use a website that has got nothing to do with Google's services.
lankyman

Activity: 382
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 08:13:50 AM

Mining Pool Hub

Pool URL : https://miningpoolhub.com

Features

- Auto profit switch.
  You can switch mining coin/algo by profitability.

- Exchange mined coins to any other alt coins (like Ethereum, Zcash, Monero, Dash) automatically.
  We encourage miners to payout to alt coins (not Bitcoin) to make alt coins healthier.
  Suggest us more payout coins.

- You can set mining coin on webiste to switch immediately using Hub feature.
  Just connect your mining rig to appropriate algo port and switch it with one mouse click.

- US, Europe, Asia servers.

- PPLNS
- 0.9% Fee!

Super powerful monster servers are running.
Please come and enjoy.

Hi , i would like to know if this pool supports all the BIP or SEGWIT things?

I dont quite understand how to ask the question but i am just concerned as a miner if i am safely mining and accounted for ?

I currently run the Bitcoin Core 0.14.2 wallet which is fully synched to the network.
Myth888

Activity: 343
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 11:17:30 AM

Mining Pool Hub

Features

- Auto profit switch.

- Exchange mined coins to any other alt coins (like Ethereum, Zcash, Monero, Dash) automatically.
  We encourage miners to payout to alt coins (not Bitcoin) to make alt coins healthier.

Just connect your mining rig to appropriate algo port and switch it with one mouse click.

- PPLNS
- 0.9% Fee!

Please come and enjoy.

I dont quite understand how to ask the question but i am just concerned as a miner if i am safely mining and accounted for ?

I currently run the Bitcoin Core 0.14.2 wallet which is fully synched to the network.

Owner is quite busy so I'll give a short answer. I don't think owner really bothers about the scaling debate for this pool. This pool isn't really a bitcoin mining pool but an alternative pool mining pool. We don't really have much hash rate for bitcoin and it is stated by the owner that he does not intend to really push the bitcoin pool part of MPH. It was only established for auto coin exchange function.

Our almost none existent or none existent hash rate on BTC won't really affect the scaling debate.
fonyo

Activity: 304
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 02:18:09 PM

Mining Pool Hub

Features

- Auto profit switch.

- PPLNS
- 0.9% Fee!

Please come and enjoy.

Owner is quite busy so I'll give a short answer. I don't think owner really bothers about the scaling debate for this pool. This pool isn't really a bitcoin mining pool but an alternative pool mining pool. We don't really have much hash rate for bitcoin and it is stated by the owner that he does not intend to really push the bitcoin pool part of MPH. It was only established for auto coin exchange function.

Our almost none existent or none existent hash rate on BTC won't really affect the scaling debate.

Yes, although, wallets and nodes (that pools tend to run) should still be updated to the latest version.
tf2addict

Activity: 675

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 02:26:35 PM

I see no way to contact anyone at MPH if there is a problem, am I missing something?
Lercker

Activity: 358
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 02:29:46 PM

I see no way to contact anyone at MPH if there is a problem, am I missing something?
On the main page(click where is says Mining Pool Hub). Scroll down, contact info is on the right.
tf2addict

Activity: 675

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 02:38:11 PM

From the INFO section of the balances page:

If you had used Auto exchange for a long time, you would have got some normal credited coins. This is a gift that Mining Pool Hub is giving you. (It's not that much)

What does that mean?  How is it a gift?

Etherion

Activity: 512
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 07:16:15 PM

I have noticed that your home page  BTC/GH/Day https://miningpoolhub.com/?page=home&normalize=none

Does not match the jason/api link https://miningpoolhub.com/index.php?page=api&action=getautoswitchingandprofitsstatistics

that miningpool MultiPoolMiner uses. 

For example at this moment

Ethash on your home pages 0.03154 BTC/GH/Day but the getautoswitchingandprofitsstatistics is 0.03180189 BTC/GH/Day
Scrypt 0.03140 BTC/GH/Day vs 0.04184262 BTC/GH/Day

Why is this? I am using No Norm.

miningpoolhub (OP)
Legendary

Mining Pool Hub

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2017, 02:13:33 AM

it doesn't matter for me if auto exchange to monero is slow, i withdraw less than 1 time a week
because it was first time i chose xmr  and notice got nothing after more than 1 day

i spend lot monero to pay my last ring (and btc price was very low, couple day ago)  so now i need to get my monero back

and i did not the math but mining xmr directly is less profitable than auto exchange to monero right ?

It depends which coin you mine. Monero doesn't seem to be the most profitable coin these days. I think you'd better mine ETH or ZEC and exchange to monero.

Tell me your id if you need monero immediately. I already checked and most monero auto exchange items are smoothly exchanged.

Do you need longer?
3 days sounds pretty good but it has asked me to login multiple times a day. I have no idea why the cookie is being deleted. I've few extensions that delete cookies and even though I've whitelisted the domain with them, they might have something to do with this.

However I would prefer not to have recaptcha at all. If you want to protect your users you should be implementing two-factor authentication instead of subjecting them into Google's dragnet. I try to avoid Google's privacy rape as much as I can so it bothers me when I'm being blackmailed to help them just because I want to use a website that has got nothing to do with Google's services.

Maybe cookies are deleted by subdomain of miningpoolhub.com from your extension.
e.g.) ethereum.miningpoolhub.com, zcash.miningpoolhub.com
Maybe try to add exclude host like "*.miningpoolhub.com" at your browser extension.

I also didn't want to include recaptcha before but there was some massive password brute force attempts to numerous of users and it made many user's account locked.
(Accounts are locked when wrong password attempt exceeds certain number)
This was not something about 2fa, so many users were vulnerable to these attacks.

I can exclude your IP address to remove recaptcha if you are using static IP address.

I have not decided it yet but I'll follow community and major exchange sites.
I don't think there will be big issue because bitcoin pool is only used for auto exchange credits these days.

I'll announce it officially soon.

From the INFO section of the balances page:

If you had used Auto exchange for a long time, you would have got some normal credited coins. This is a gift that Mining Pool Hub is giving you. (It's not that much)

What does that mean?  How is it a gift?

It's just old story. Mining Pool Hub distributed some coins when users used auto exchange feature. I deleted that comment from website now.

I have noticed that your home page  BTC/GH/Day https://miningpoolhub.com/?page=home&normalize=none

Does not match the jason/api link https://miningpoolhub.com/index.php?page=api&action=getautoswitchingandprofitsstatistics

that miningpool MultiPoolMiner uses.  

For example at this moment

Ethash on your home pages 0.03154 BTC/GH/Day but the getautoswitchingandprofitsstatistics is 0.03180189 BTC/GH/Day
Scrypt 0.03140 BTC/GH/Day vs 0.04184262 BTC/GH/Day

Why is this? I am using No Norm.

api response is returning cached data. Those data may be old upto 30 minutes (average 15 min) but it will not introduce issues because each algo's coin auto switching is done in realtime.
Only multi algo switching is affected by this caching and this is recommended because algo switching should not be processed too frequently.

not.you
Legendary

Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 02:36:30 AM

This stopped working, although it was working before:

This still works:

Not sure how I ever figured out these required the 1 in the us-east1 part of the address.  None of the other pools seem to and not using the 1 does not work.

Where did you find those host address?

You should connect to hub.miningpoolhub.com for x11 algo.

I don't know where I got them.  I think I was trying to find a less laggy server URL because the hub.miningpoolhub.com one would sometimes go to a very large latency for me.  I have been using those for quite a while now.  I don't know if it ever helped with the latency or not though.
BitBot.V2

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 04:14:23 AM

@miningpoolhub - for the bottom of your todo list.   It would be nice to have the option of a "display name", I could use for the site. I would like to see my heroic deeds on blocks found, but I don't really want to put my login name out there.
qhead

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 05:54:02 AM

Do you need longer?

I'm logged out again. It's been around a day and I haven't even closed my browser.

Nobody else have this same problem? Huh
fonyo

Activity: 304

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 08:01:35 PM

Do you need longer?

I'm logged out again. It's been around a day and I haven't even closed my browser.

Nobody else have this same problem? Huh

No issues here. Try disabling your cookie manager extensions completely to see whether they are causing you the trouble at all. There might be something else doing this. You seem to be very privacy-minded; are you using VPN by any chance?
Pages: « 1 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 [171] 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 ... 384 »
  Print  

Jump to: