Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:03:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 [245] 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 ... 384 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POOL] Mining Pool Hub - Multipool. Multialgo, Auto Exchange to any coin.  (Read 487484 times)
aaronsace

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:47:59 PM

Hi,
I don't do payouts from btc to usd because of the high fees, until I have accumulated enough btc. Pretty much what you were saying.

The problem here is that MPM shows 0.0052 BTC/day and I get around half of it.
What do you do to get the same profitability?
Do I have to auto exchange to another coin and then after a while exchange to bitcoin? It doesn't sound efficient: what if in the meantime the coin goes down in value and I get half of the value in bitcoin?

Thanks

This is where your daily breakdown of bitcoins are shown; not affected by withdraw fees:
https://bitcoin.miningpoolhub.com/index.php?page=dashboard

Thank You for the link. Ok for example I see 0.00039 btc for yesterday. Is the difference because of the auto exchange fees?

The pools simply distribute what was found amongst the pool of miners.

To get the most accurate payout estimate, only mine a few algorithms.

Hello? Are you able to read this? Guess what... the best miner ever created has arrived! https://github.com/aaronsace/MultiPoolMiner/releases
aaronsace

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:51:37 PM

so it would be best not to auto exchange the coins mined? there is a fee evertime you exchange it?

my program shows I should get 0.007x/D, but I only get 0.005x/D.....is it because of Auto Exchange?

could you guys help me with my issue please

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2561519.0

Remeber that pools do not pay you. All they do is distribute what we find amongst each other. There is variance in both what is found and also the exchange rate when it finally gets sent to the exchange.

Hello? Are you able to read this? Guess what... the best miner ever created has arrived! https://github.com/aaronsace/MultiPoolMiner/releases
zane0728

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:54:48 PM

so it would be best not to auto exchange the coins mined? there is a fee evertime you exchange it?

my program shows I should get 0.007x/D, but I only get 0.005x/D.....is it because of Auto Exchange?

could you guys help me with my issue please

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2561519.0

Remeber that pools do not pay you. All they do is distribute what we find amongst each other. There is variance in both what is found and also the exchange rate when it finally gets sent to the exchange.

should I just not Auto Exchange then?

I know my rig shall get $9-$10/D (0.0007x/D BTC) but im currently getting $6-7 (0.0005x/D BTC)
Voren

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:12:51 PM

The monitoring is seriously off. More than 50% less for most coins for me. There isn't a good way to tell if it's actually crediting me the right amount without waiting for the payouts to settle.
After you've been mining for more than 10 min on the same currency and you see this https://i.imgur.com/aZzCAza.png you get worried you're being scammed.
aaronsace

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:20:37 PM
Last edit: December 10, 2017, 08:39:34 PM by aaronsace

The monitoring is seriously off. More than 50% less for most coins for me. There isn't a good way to tell if it's actually crediting me the right amount without waiting for the payouts to settle.
After you've been mining for more than 10 min on the same currency and you see this https://i.imgur.com/aZzCAza.png you get worried you're being scammed.

Check the graphs, if they are wrong also then report it to the miner developer.

https://zcoin.miningpoolhub.com/index.php?page=statistics&action=graphs

p33k

Activity: 66

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:35:54 PM

From that picture you just started mining, it takes 10-15min for the hash rate to settle out and show correctly... it's not instant Smiley
Christopher761

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:55:03 PM

@aaronsace

FYI:

I downloaded the new master copy of the mining program from github. (https://github.com/aaronsace/MultiPoolMiner)  I wanted to see if the changes you talked about would make a difference in the calculations, because I was getting failure to connect to zpool API.

I put it on one box with the RX570 and let it run overnight, and the benchmarking was completed.  The numbers seem to be more accurate.  RX-570 at 600 H/s is calculating at 0.00011 BTC.  Based upon the reported hashrate, that looks good.  (I know I will need to update the bios to get more out of this card in terms of hash/second, but that was not the point of this post.)

I then tried to run the new master version on three Nvidia boxes.  All of them failed, because they got stuck on EthDcr64.exe failed to find libcurl.dll.  Comparing the bin directory from the old version to the new version, it appears that there is stuff missing on in the .\bin\ethhash-claymore directory.  I copied everything from my old version for that directory, and now all 4 boxes are humming along.

I can't comment on how accurate the nvidia calculations are yet, because those boxes are still benchmarking.  But, preliminarily, the numbers look more around what I would expect.  I will report back when it is done.
l33twannabe

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:14:49 PM

https://imgur.com/a/EA3rP

Any idea why there's no reported hashrate in my hub worker's section ?
Minerdc

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:15:40 PM

Hi,
I don't do payouts from btc to usd because of the high fees, until I have accumulated enough btc. Pretty much what you were saying.

The problem here is that MPM shows 0.0052 BTC/day and I get around half of it.
What do you do to get the same profitability?
Do I have to auto exchange to another coin and then after a while exchange to bitcoin? It doesn't sound efficient: what if in the meantime the coin goes down in value and I get half of the value in bitcoin?

Thanks

This is where your daily breakdown of bitcoins are shown; not affected by withdraw fees:
https://bitcoin.miningpoolhub.com/index.php?page=dashboard

Thank You for the link. Ok for example I see 0.00039 btc for yesterday. Is the difference because of the auto exchange fees?

The pools simply distribute what was found amongst the pool of miners.

To get the most accurate payout estimate, only mine a few algorithms.

Ok no problem I will try to mine only a couple of algo. Let’s see if I can get the right numbers
Christopher761

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:24:21 PM

https://imgur.com/a/EA3rP

Any idea why there's no reported hashrate in my hub worker's section ?

The part that says "no work" is the algorithm that you are choosing to utilize.

I am not sure if Multipool miner even uses that. 

Keeping in mind that the miner mines to the MultiPool Hub and to Zpool, I would check both of those to see if you are getting anything.  Under MultiPoolHub, you need to look at the individual coins to see what your received hashrate is.  So if the program is doing equihash, and you at getting BTG on the balances screen, I would look at the graph under BTG.
OdinYggd

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:45:34 PM

Hello, my miner is running Linux.

Is it possible to use Multialgo switching?

I looked at the software in the FAQ:

https://miningpoolhub.com/index.php?page=gettingstarted

And it all looks to be Windows only

Thanks

EDIT: I tried to register and it won't let me. The 'register' button just does nothing after putting in my info!

Here's my configuration for multialgo on Linux. This takes the form of a .sh file, with miner software built from the git repos in the respective folders: Currently ccminer_T for tpruvot and ccminer_K for KlausT, others are possible just give them their own folder.  Algos that are commented out still have issues with my configuration, feel free to test and repair them as you see fit.

Code:
#! /bin/bash
while true
do
./ccminer_T/ccminer --max-temp=85 -r 0 -a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:12001 -u OdinYggd.x -p x
./ccminer_T/ccminer --max-temp=85 -r 0 -a keccac -o stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:12003 -u OdinYggd.x -p x
./ccminer_T/ccminer --max-temp=85 -r 0 -a groestl -o stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:12004 -u OdinYggd.x -p x
./ccminer_T/ccminer --max-temp=85 -r 0 -a myr-gr -o stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:12005 -u OdinYggd.x -p x
./ccminer_T/ccminer --max-temp=85 -r 0 -a x11 -o stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:12007 -u OdinYggd.x -p x
./ccminer_T/ccminer --max-temp=85 -r 0 -a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:12012 -u OdinYggd.x -p x
./ccminer_T/ccminer --max-temp=85 -r 0 -a qubit -o stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:12014 -u OdinYggd.x -p x
./ccminer_T/ccminer --max-temp=85 -r 0 -a skein -o stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:12016 -u OdinYggd.x -p x
./ccminer_T/ccminer --max-temp=85 -r 0 -a lyra2v2 -o stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:12018 -u OdinYggd.x -p x
#./ccminer_T/ccminer --max-temp=85 -r 0 -a ethash -o stratum+tcp://us-east.ethash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:12020 -u OdinYggd.x -p x
#./ccminer_T/ccminer --max-temp=85 -r 0 -a yescypt -o stratum+tcp://us-east.yescrypt-hub.miningpoolhub.com:12021 -u OdinYggd.x -p x
#./ccminer_K/ccminer -r 0 -a sia -o stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:12022 -u OdinYggd.x -p x
./ccminer_T/ccminer --max-temp=85 -r 0 -a equihash -o stratum+tcp://us-east.equihash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:12023 -u OdinYggd.x -p x
./ccminer_T/ccminer --max-temp=85 -r 0 -a cryptonight -o stratum+tcp://us-east.cryptonight-hub.miningpoolhub.com:12024 -u OdinYggd.x -p x
./ccminer_T/ccminer --max-temp=85 -r 0 -a lyra2z -o stratum+tcp://us-east.lyra2z-hub.miningpoolhub.com:12025 -u OdinYggd.x -p x

done

Don't forget to change my username and password to yours. While I appreciate the contributions, you probably want your profits. You then set the account default job to mine the algos that you have support for, and let it do its thing.

Once you have your miner running, you can then use MPH's auto exchange functions to trade the coins you don't want for the coins that you do want. All of the wallet handling and everything is done for you, you just need to provide a wallet address to send the coins that you want to keep to.

To keep track of profitability, go to the wallet for the coin that you are auto exchanging to and look at 24 hour profitability. Mind you this data takes 24 hours to be even close to accurate, but it shows you clearly just how much you made in the past 24 hours.
l33twannabe

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:55:40 PM

Ok, so I just did check dashboards for the coins I'm mining at the moment and, as was mentioned before, there's a problem with reported hash rates. On the site it says ~55MH/s, but ccminer reports ~70MH/s (the same I had with NiceHash). So which one is correct ?
OdinYggd

Activity: 94

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:59:20 PM

Well, I just rechecked profitability on my rig, and the actual 24h profitability is in fact 30% higher than Nicehash's calculator said my rig should be capable of- using stock clocks and card setups even. The whole time the pool has reported hashrates lower than the miner does, on Lyra2re2 its around 25MH according to the pool when ccminer says 28 MH/s.

With that in mind, the rig's numbers are probably correct, and the pool gauges are just sloppy due to the amount of averaging going on behind the scenes. Profit switching does not do the gauges any favors, since they take so long to reach a steady state again after the miner changes algos.

People just need to be patient is all. Profitability varies over time, you can't just take a snapshot. Have to let it run several hours or even several days to get a good picture of how profitable it will be.
syaoran68

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:12:28 PM

ah. icic i thought the 17XXX ports are just what is particularly the most profitable at that moment and that you'd have to reconnect if the coin that its mining changes. Thats what i thought the 12XXX port was for. THat it would kick you out and log you back in under the new coin. But thanks for the clarification!

-Syaoran

Does anyone know why i get a connection denied issue sometimes when i connect to 12XXX. I never have the issue on the 17xxx, its just annoying having to restart the miner everytime the most profitable coin changes.

Would it be ok for me to leave the awesome miner running and let it continue to reconnect until it does? If i stop the miner for aroudn 15 minutes and let the connection drop off it allows me to connect. If i use port 17XXX it will let me connect as well... so confused haha.
I would use the 17xxx ports only in Awesome miner since the miner is doing what the 12xxx ports do for the pools hub switches. Using the 12xxx is redundant. Also if the 17xxx ports are not a problem then why mess with the 12xxx ports.
l33twannabe

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:32:10 PM

Well, I just rechecked profitability on my rig, and the actual 24h profitability is in fact 30% higher than Nicehash's calculator said my rig should be capable of- using stock clocks and card setups even. The whole time the pool has reported hashrates lower than the miner does, on Lyra2re2 its around 25MH according to the pool when ccminer says 28 MH/s.

With that in mind, the rig's numbers are probably correct, and the pool gauges are just sloppy due to the amount of averaging going on behind the scenes. Profit switching does not do the gauges any favors, since they take so long to reach a steady state again after the miner changes algos.

People just need to be patient is all. Profitability varies over time, you can't just take a snapshot. Have to let it run several hours or even several days to get a good picture of how profitable it will be.
Are you sure it's the site's fault ? Using another miner (CcminerPalgin   Lyra2RE2) it looks even worse - 70MH/s in CCminer and only ~25MH/s on the site. If the pool doesn't see/accept those additional 45MH/s then mining here is not profitable for me at all. :\
aaronsace

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:44:17 PM

Are you sure it's the site's fault ? Using another miner (CcminerPalgin   Lyra2RE2) it looks even worse - 70MH/s in CCminer and only ~25MH/s on the site. If the pool doesn't see/accept those additional 45MH/s then mining here is not profitable for me at all. :\

Pools do not know what your hash rate is; they simply average it out from your submitted shares over a period of time to provide an estimate.

Also, Lyra2RE2 is an algorithm not a coin so there are two pools and you won't be able to get an accurate hash rate reading if switching between them.

The graphs page has the longest average and is the most likely to be accurate if you mine for a few hours:
https://vertcoin.miningpoolhub.com/index.php?page=statistics&action=graphs
https://monacoin.miningpoolhub.com/index.php?page=statistics&action=graphs

Panzers

Activity: 57

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:39:34 AM

Can someone please help me understand what I am looking at here under "Recent Credits".  Not clear about what I am seeing.  Those numbers seem to add up to
a little over 4.2 VTC since the 12/7 date.

Currently I have auto payout set to 1 VTC.

I started a few days ago and have only been credited roughly 2.99 VTC to my wallet which came in roughly 1 VTC payouts a piece.

Picture link attached.

Thanks!

https://i.imgur.com/pmEJ11S.png

reset77x

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:53:21 AM

On another forum I frequent, people were asking about mining pools.  A lot of people said, oh NiceHash, I use them and they are great, its so easy!  Well, I responded that I used a pool that would allow you to auto exchange.  I was called a fool and such, I laughed it off.  Woke up the next day to read about the hack.  Several others posted about it and asked where they could go. 

I told em Miningpoolhub.com and a few said they would check it out.  I even PM'd one of the guys I knew that lost his coin from NiceHash to come over to us.  Don't know if he did.

This pool has done well.  I learned to pull coins after losing my ufocoin when I mined for a bit, then stopped.

SCAM ALERTSCAM ALERTSCAM ALERTSCAM ALERTSCAM ALERTSCAM ALERTSCAM ALERTSCAM ALERTSCAM ALERTSCAM ALERTSCAM ALERTSCAM ALERTSCAM ALERTSCAM ALERTSCAM ALERTSCAM ALERTSCAM ALERTSCAM ALERTSCAM ALERTSCAM ALERTSCAM ALERTSCAM ALERTSCAM ALERTSCAM ALERTSCAM ALERTSCAM ALERTSCAM ALERTSCAM ALERTSCAM ALERTSCAM ALERTSCAM ALERTSCAM ALERT

SCAM ALERT

OH, AND

SCAM ALERT

This imbecile/criminal is telling us to use Megaminer?

Ha.

It works FINE, as long as you are using YOUR computer to mine to HIS addresses.

I changed one thing. ONE THING: i SPECIFIED MY BITCOIN ADDRESS INSTEAD OF HIS, PROGRAM LOCKED UP, REFUSED TO WORK.

GET LOST, SCAMMER.

It seems you are the one who should get lost @JohnnyDoeTheSecond ... You make yourself look like a fool

MegaMiner is a Really good software and is NOT a scam, is based on AARONSACE MultiPoolMiner and featured in several pools
Everything is on GitHub you can check the code yourself, also all miners AutoDownload from GitHub

its been making me good money after testing almost everything out there, Im just making a recommendation, MultiPoolMiner - NemosMiner - MegaMiner ... this 3 are the best you can decide any of these, they are really similar, you dont have to mess configuring each miner, just a master config file for everything

for MiningPoolHub you dont even need the BTC Address on the software... just your username and workername
so it seems you dont even know what you are talking about

Maybe you didnt even changed your BTC address in the Config file? you know you are supposed to do that right?
also you must know the software has a default (editable) 5 minutes a day as a donation?

I Always Feel really sorry for the people like you @JohnnyDoeTheSecond talking too much without the minimum idea what you are saying
casparthefriendly

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:39:27 AM

Hey all.  I've signed up to use Mining Pool Hub, and I've set up to convert to bitcoin.  I plan on mining to the pool through awesome miner.  I can't see anywhere on the mining pool website where to put my bitcoin wallet address for payout, and on awesomeminer, it asks for my MPH user name, not bitcoin address.  Can someone please walk me through how to input my wallet address?

Thanks very much,
-Sityl
I didn't see this answered so I will. 

1. Click Balances in upper left hand corner

2. In the Bitcoin row at the end click Manage Wallet

3. This will bring you Pool Account Details.  Paste your BTC wallet address in Payment Address.  Type in your Automatic Payment threshold in BTC. (This is the amount that the Pool will automatically send to your wallet once you reach that threshold amount.  Click Update Account

4. Click Auto Exchange in Upper left hand corner

5. Select Bitcoin and Click Set Auto Exchange Coin.

Now all of the coins you mine will be exchanged for Bitcoin and sent to the Bitcoin Wallet you specified on the Pool Account Details page.

Have a good day.
TheHypnoToad

Activity: 31

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:42:07 AM

Once you have your miner running, you can then use MPH's auto exchange functions to trade the coins you don't want for the coins that you do want. All of the wallet handling and everything is done for you, you just need to provide a wallet address to send the coins that you want to keep to.

To keep track of profitability, go to the wallet for the coin that you are auto exchanging to and look at 24 hour profitability. Mind you this data takes 24 hours to be even close to accurate, but it shows you clearly just how much you made in the past 24 hours.
Thanks dude, that's a huge help. Smiley I think I can see how it all works now, it just loops thru all the algorithms and MPH connects when the most profitable coin is selected. Nice idea with using different builds of ccminer also, I've tested the KlausT fork and it works great for me, I need to test some of the others asap.

I may even try and see if I can use the DSTM miner for equihash but I'm just going to start with the basics first.   Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 [245] 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 ... 384 »
  Print  

Jump to: