Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 07:26:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GABROTECH.IO - DEMOCRATISE LOYALTY REWARDS USING BLOCKCHAIN  (Read 5901 times)
boomertoo

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:36:02 AM

What is the main advantage of this project? A lot of participants often write on the forum about this project, but I didn’t hear the answer, what is its main advantage?

Why are you so interested to know about the benefits of the project? Is it not enough for you to learn about the main features of the project and the functions it performs?

Yes, this is good, this is important information, but I think in order to start actively working with the project - the user must be confident in it in order to invest their funds in its development

I agree with you, this is an important point in investing. I understand you correctly, you need to know what the project is better than their competitors to create the final picture?

Yes, you are right, for me this is important information, before I decide whether to invest my money in this project. Can you help me in this matter?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:41:15 AM

What is the main advantage of this project? A lot of participants often write on the forum about this project, but I didn’t hear the answer, what is its main advantage?

Why are you so interested to know about the benefits of the project? Is it not enough for you to learn about the main features of the project and the functions it performs?

Yes, this is good, this is important information, but I think in order to start actively working with the project - the user must be confident in it in order to invest their funds in its development

I agree with you, this is an important point in investing. I understand you correctly, you need to know what the project is better than their competitors to create the final picture?

Yes, you are right, for me this is important information, before I decide whether to invest my money in this project. Can you help me in this matter?

Yes, of course, I fully support you! The project provides a lightning-fast and secure transaction, multi-letter messages, encrypted messages, hidden address for complete anonymity, low confirmation amounts, low fees and a limited amount of total coins for faster cost increases.
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:46:32 AM

Does this project have social networks? I like to follow twitter of various projects. Please share the link so that I can follow the news of the project!
kk777

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:52:08 AM

Does this project have social networks? I like to follow twitter of various projects. Please share the link so that I can follow the news of the project!

All the links are on the official website of the project, I don’t understand why people don’t want to use the information provided by the project, it's easy and convenient
Klacik

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:56:06 AM

All the links are on the official website of the project, I don’t understand why people don’t want to use the information provided by the project, it's easy and convenient

I went to the site and did not find links to social networks where the project is located. So I decided to ask on the forum.
kk777

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:01:16 AM

I went to the site and did not find links to social networks where the project is located. So I decided to ask on the forum.

This is strange, because on the main page of the project there are all links that you can use.
Klacik

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:06:32 AM

This is strange, because on the main page of the project there are all links that you can use.

Can you help me and share these links? It would be very useful for me, because I always follow the projects and take part in them, but without information I can’t do that.
kk777

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:42:46 AM

Can you help me and share these links? It would be very useful for me, because I always follow the projects and take part in them, but without information I can’t do that.

Yes, of course, here are the links to the main social networks
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:51:34 AM

I could not find the answer to my question on the project website, can anyone help me? I was told that I can find help on the forum
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:59:42 AM

I could not find the answer to my question on the project website, can anyone help me? I was told that I can find help on the forum

Yes, of course, what is your question? I think that I can help you, since I have been following this project for a long time and I know many features
amanai

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:07:17 AM

Yes, of course, what is your question? I think that I can help you, since I have been following this project for a long time and I know many features

This is wonderful, I did not expect to get an answer so quickly. I want to know what the maximum number of tokens is ready to release a project for its users?
BTCFaucets

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:23:58 AM

This is wonderful, I did not expect to get an answer so quickly. I want to know what the maximum number of tokens is ready to release a project for its users?

If I understand you correctly, then the maximum number of all tokens is 100 million. This is a general value, that is, tokens for all participants and developers
amanai

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:08:17 AM

If I understand you correctly, then the maximum number of all tokens is 100 million. This is a general value, that is, tokens for all participants and developers

This is just great! Thank you for sharing this information with me, it is very important for me, I hope that all the tokens will be distributed!
BTCFaucets

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:13:32 AM

This is just great! Thank you for sharing this information with me, it is very important for me, I hope that all the tokens will be distributed!

I also hope that all tokens will be distributed among all participants, always happy to help!
bitokman

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:00:31 AM

The project offers another good idea that can be easily implemented in the digital industry. Hope there will be no serious obstacles to this idea and its implementation.
CoinNextE

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:05:59 AM

The project offers another good idea that can be easily implemented in the digital industry. Hope there will be no serious obstacles to this idea and its implementation.

Another project that tries to renew the way cryptocurrencies are used. Seems nice, this constant development in exchanging and other spheres leads us to better times.
bitokman

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:10:38 AM

Another project that tries to renew the way cryptocurrencies are used. Seems nice, this constant development in exchanging and other spheres leads us to better times.
Feels fantastic, this is really important tendency, do not be so pessimistic towards the project. It is hold by an experienced team.  I am confident that we can rely on these guys
CoinNextE

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:14:55 AM

Feels fantastic, this is really important tendency, do not be so pessimistic towards the project. It is hold by an experienced team.  I am confident that we can rely on these guys
The exchange is modified by a large number of projects, on the one hand it is really good, but on the other every project will have its own token in the ecosystem. What will happen to the cryptomarket.
bitokman

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:19:10 AM

The exchange is modified by a large number of projects, on the one hand it is really good, but on the other every project will have its own token in the ecosystem. What will happen to the cryptomarket.

I know it and that is why I have chosen exactly this project as an elevator to my future rich life
CoinNextE

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:23:36 AM

I know it and that is why I have chosen exactly this project as an elevator to my future rich life
Know I understand it. But not only idea determines success of the project, but also the hardworking and well-qualified staff
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: