Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 04:15:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GABROTECH.IO - DEMOCRATISE LOYALTY REWARDS USING BLOCKCHAIN  (Read 5901 times)
bitokman

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:28:08 AM

The project offers another good idea that can be easily implemented in the digital industry. Hope there will be no serious obstacles to this idea and its implementation.

Another project that tries to renew the way cryptocurrencies are used. Seems nice, this constant development in exchanging and other spheres leads us to better times.
Feels fantastic, this is really important tendency, do not be so pessimistic towards the project. It is hold by an experienced team.  I am confident that we can rely on these guys
The exchange is modified by a large number of projects, on the one hand it is really good, but on the other every project will have its own token in the ecosystem. What will happen to the cryptomarket.

I know it and that is why I have chosen exactly this project as an elevator to my future rich life
Know I understand it. But not only idea determines success of the project, but also the hardworking and well-qualified staff
And in this side everything if fine. I know that some members of the team participated in other prosperous projects. So, risks are decreased to minimum.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CoinNextE

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:32:31 AM

The project offers another good idea that can be easily implemented in the digital industry. Hope there will be no serious obstacles to this idea and its implementation.

Another project that tries to renew the way cryptocurrencies are used. Seems nice, this constant development in exchanging and other spheres leads us to better times.
Feels fantastic, this is really important tendency, do not be so pessimistic towards the project. It is hold by an experienced team.  I am confident that we can rely on these guys
The exchange is modified by a large number of projects, on the one hand it is really good, but on the other every project will have its own token in the ecosystem. What will happen to the cryptomarket.

I know it and that is why I have chosen exactly this project as an elevator to my future rich life
Know I understand it. But not only idea determines success of the project, but also the hardworking and well-qualified staff
And in this side everything if fine. I know that some members of the team participated in other prosperous projects. So, risks are decreased to minimum.

That is good. The only thing we should do is to wait for successful fund-raising and bounty campaigns to call media and social attention
bitokman

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:37:51 AM

That is good. The only thing we should do is to wait for successful fund-raising and bounty campaigns to call media and social attention
Hardly any project can be successful without large amount of attracted funds. So good luck to the team and community of this project!
slovenia1

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:43:30 AM

I've already met a lot of similar projects that want to work in the field of loyalty points. And most of these projects are quite interesting. Will this project make them worthy of competition?
nicrnicr

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:47:36 AM

I've already met a lot of similar projects that want to work in the field of loyalty points. And most of these projects are quite interesting. Will this project make them worthy of competition?

I do not know what a lot of projects you're talking about, I've only met a few projects with a similar idea, which were much inferior to Gabro.
slovenia1

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:53:34 AM

I do not know what a lot of projects you're talking about, I've only met a few projects with a similar idea, which were much inferior to Gabro.
Really? And what is so good about Gabro that it distinguishes it among other similar projects? I would like to know more about this.
nicrnicr

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:58:08 AM

Really? And what is so good about Gabro that it distinguishes it among other similar projects? I would like to know more about this.
Well, at least this is because Gabro is a much larger project and covers many spheres of activity at once.

slovenia1

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:03:29 AM

Well, at least this is because Gabro is a much larger project and covers many spheres of activity at once.

What kind of spheres are you talking about? I would like to understand the essence of this project in more detail, in order to find out what I'm being offered to invest in.
nicrnicr

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:07:50 AM

What kind of spheres are you talking about? I would like to understand the essence of this project in more detail, in order to find out what I'm being offered to invest in.
Everything is very simple. Gabro does not stop only on glasses of loyalty. He also offers a currency purse, the ability to pay with plastic cards, as well as for their partners they offer a vastly developed marketing network and much more.
slovenia1

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:12:34 AM

Everything is very simple. Gabro does not stop only on glasses of loyalty. He also offers a currency purse, the ability to pay with plastic cards, as well as for their partners they offer a vastly developed marketing network and much more.
I agree, this is slightly different from what I imagined about this project initially. The project is much more extensive than I expected.
nicrnicr

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:17:31 AM

I agree, this is slightly different from what I imagined about this project initially. The project is much more extensive than I expected.

That's it. I suggest you read the project in more detail on the website, read the white paper to understand the whole essence of this project, and in the future you will have much fewer questions.
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:24:15 AM

I loved the idea of storing a lot of currency in one place, in a wallet. However, if the hacker has access to the wallet he will have access to all the funds at the same time.
12coins

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:29:02 AM

I loved the idea of storing a lot of currency in one place, in a wallet. However, if the hacker has access to the wallet he will have access to all the funds at the same time.

yeah, well-qualified staff will make everything easy. Such an ambitious idea, but there are a lot of projects with absolutely the same idea . Hope, that they will be faster than others.
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:33:46 AM

yeah, well-qualified staff will make everything easy. Such an ambitious idea, but there are a lot of projects with absolutely the same idea . Hope, that they will be faster than others.

I say so because you do not see minor details of this project that serve much more potential. The idea of instant transactions is worth developing without any excuses.
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:53:39 AM

How many tokens can I get if I take part in a bounty program? I am interested in developing the project, so I ask this question.
kk777

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:59:09 AM

How many tokens can I get if I take part in a bounty program? I am interested in developing the project, so I ask this question.

Tell us why you are interested in participating in a bounty program? It takes a lot of time and effort. What is your motivation to take part?
boomertoo

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:03:07 AM

Tell us why you are interested in participating in a bounty program? It takes a lot of time and effort. What is your motivation to take part?

I do not like to risk my own money, so I do not work on the stock exchange and do not trade in currency, because I am afraid of losing my finances, and the bounty program gives good opportunities
kk777

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:09:07 AM

I do not like to risk my own money, so I do not work on the stock exchange and do not trade in currency, because I am afraid of losing my finances, and the bounty program gives good opportunities

What opportunities are you talking about? What exactly do you like in this way to participate in the development of the project?
boomertoo

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:13:38 AM

What opportunities are you talking about? What exactly do you like in this way to participate in the development of the project?

If I see that the project is successful in the future, then I’m interested in receiving tokens that will have a good value in the future, so I’m participating in a bounty program to get these tokens
kk777

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:01:55 AM

If I see that the project is successful in the future, then I’m interested in receiving tokens that will have a good value in the future, so I’m participating in a bounty program to get these tokens

I understand you, I agree that this is a good way to make money for those who do not like to take risks, but have the opportunity to devote time to the development of the project!
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: