Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 12:49:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GABROTECH.IO - DEMOCRATISE LOYALTY REWARDS USING BLOCKCHAIN  (Read 5901 times)
slovenia1

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:47:23 PM

Good day to all the participants of the project. What can you say about this project in general terms? What do think, will it be successful or Gabrotech is just another project without future?

Hello, you words sound a bit impolite towards the team of developers and community. Of course this project is good and the implementation is not just a word.
I think that you are not right. The team is very responsible and hardworking. All the information about the project and its implementation is updated in time
Yeah, there are a lot of visitors and active participants of community. The fact that the team is one of the best is indisputable. Strong and experienced staff makes easier every project.
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BlackHayate

Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:51:50 PM

Good day to all the participants of the project. What can you say about this project in general terms? What do think, will it be successful or Gabrotech is just another project without future?

Hello, you words sound a bit impolite towards the team of developers and community. Of course this project is good and the implementation is not just a word.
I think that you are not right. The team is very responsible and hardworking. All the information about the project and its implementation is updated in time
Yeah, there are a lot of visitors and active participants of community. The fact that the team is one of the best is indisputable. Strong and experienced staff makes easier every project.

Ok, I see that the developers are good guys. Can you tell me more about project itself. What should everyone know about the conception and platform, the first information that can make me interested in the project?
slovenia1

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:56:33 PM

Ok, I see that the developers are good guys. Can you tell me more about project itself. What should everyone know about the conception and platform, the first information that can make me interested in the project?
Gabrotech follows the tendency of loyalty programs. This tendency makes everything easier. The world of technologies extends its boarders too fast and we have to keep it in mind.
BlackHayate

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:01:06 PM

Gabrotech follows the tendency of loyalty programs. This tendency makes everything easier. The world of technologies extends its boarders too fast and we have to keep it in mind.

The system of today has a lot of bugs and mistakes that can lead to dangerous situations. Today everything is about changes and this one is good.
slovenia1

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:06:09 PM

The system of today has a lot of bugs and mistakes that can lead to dangerous situations. Today everything is about changes and this one is good.
  This project is not only about changes in loyalty programs but it also about market  and security of funds. It is strange that you speak about this project and don’t mention these features. As for me this sides are the key factors.
bitokman

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:12:09 PM

Good day, this project and its idea are pretty amazing, I am going to borrow some more and make an investment into this project to get tokens and, may be, get profits
CoinNextE

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:16:40 PM

Good day, this project and its idea are pretty amazing, I am going to borrow some more and make an investment into this project to get tokens and, may be, get profits

Quite risky step, but i think this risk will be well-paid because the project has not only promising idea, but also strong and hardworking team. Lets make big step with this guys!
bitokman

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:21:13 PM

Quite risky step, but i think this risk will be well-paid because the project has not only promising idea, but also strong and hardworking team. Lets make big step with this guys!
Yeap, we should do it together. I am one of the biggest supporters of gabrotech. Nice team, where everyone is ready to answer your questions
CoinNextE

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:25:39 PM

Yeap, we should do it together. I am one of the biggest supporters of gabrotech. Nice team, where everyone is ready to answer your questions
There is no doubt that this project will reach success. Loyalty programs become more and more popular, people buy more and want their purchases be beneficial in future
bitokman

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:30:22 PM

There is no doubt that this project will reach success. Loyalty programs become more and more popular, people buy more and want their purchases be beneficial in future

I know it and that is why I have chosen exactly this project as an elevator to my future rich life
CoinNextE

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:34:52 PM

I know it and that is why I have chosen exactly this project as an elevator to my future rich life
Know I understand it. But not only idea determines success of the project, but also the hardworking and well-qualified staff
bitokman

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:40:16 PM

Know I understand it. But not only idea determines success of the project, but also the hardworking and well-qualified staff

And in this side everything if fine. I know that some members of the team participated in other prosperous projects. So, risks are decreased to minimum.
bitokman

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:49:27 PM

And in this side everything if fine. I know that some members of the team participated in other prosperous projects. So, risks are decreased to minimum.
That is good. The only thing we should do is to wait for successful fund-raising and bounty campaigns to call media and social attention
  Hardly any project can be successful without large amount of attracted funds. So good luck to the team and community of this project!
12coins

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:56:36 PM

I think that it the nearest future the concept of fiat money will be old-fashioned and people will buy good with the use of tokens and other digital currencies
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:00:16 PM

I think that it the nearest future the concept of fiat money will be old-fashioned and people will buy good with the use of tokens and other digital currencies

don’t know, your words seem like too futuristic. In the last century people though that there will be flying cars everywhere, but now we have only blockchain
12coins

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:05:31 PM

don’t know, your words seem like too futuristic. In the last century people though that there will be flying cars everywhere, but now we have only blockchain

I cannot disagree with you, but internet is almost in every single corner of our planet and almost 70% of worlds population know how to use the mobile phone with wi-fi
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:10:53 AM

What is the main advantage of this project? A lot of participants often write on the forum about this project, but I didn’t hear the answer, what is its main advantage?
kk777

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:15:45 AM

What is the main advantage of this project? A lot of participants often write on the forum about this project, but I didn’t hear the answer, what is its main advantage?

Why are you so interested to know about the benefits of the project? Is it not enough for you to learn about the main features of the project and the functions it performs?
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:20:38 AM

Why are you so interested to know about the benefits of the project? Is it not enough for you to learn about the main features of the project and the functions it performs?

Yes, this is good, this is important information, but I think in order to start actively working with the project - the user must be confident in it in order to invest their funds in its development
kk777

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:26:30 AM

Yes, this is good, this is important information, but I think in order to start actively working with the project - the user must be confident in it in order to invest their funds in its development

I agree with you, this is an important point in investing. I understand you correctly, you need to know what the project is better than their competitors to create the final picture?
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: