Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:39:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GABROTECH.IO - DEMOCRATISE LOYALTY REWARDS USING BLOCKCHAIN  (Read 5901 times)
21Dime

Activity: 283
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:13:02 AM

Hello, Bounty campaign is over or no? When will be distribution tokens for Bounty participation’s? Thank.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:14:03 AM

In which field of activity will this project be popular? I could not find the answer to my question on the official website.
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:22:27 AM

In which field of activity will this project be popular? I could not find the answer to my question on the official website.

Why are you interested in this issue? I want to know why you are interested in this particular project? There is a lot of other useful information!
Klacik

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:33:42 AM

Why are you interested in this issue? I want to know why you are interested in this particular project? There is a lot of other useful information!

I need information so that I know which users this project is directed to. When I know this, I will decide whether to invest in the project.
kk777

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:38:50 AM

I need information so that I know which users this project is directed to. When I know this, I will decide whether to invest in the project.

I support you, this is the right decision. Before you invest your money, you must be sure that the product will be of interest to users.
Klacik

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:49:42 AM

I support you, this is the right decision. Before you invest your money, you must be sure that the product will be of interest to users.

That is why I asked this question to get a detailed answer to it. Can you help me with this question? I need information!
kk777

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:56:54 AM

That is why I asked this question to get a detailed answer to it. Can you help me with this question? I need information!

Yes, of course, I will help you. I have a lot of interesting suggestions.
bitokman

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:03:03 AM

I've already met a lot of similar projects that want to work in the field of loyalty points. And most of these projects are quite interesting. Will this project make them worthy of competition?
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:04:00 AM

What is the feature of this project? I want to know the main features and differences from other projects.
CoinNextE

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:07:49 AM

I've already met a lot of similar projects that want to work in the field of loyalty points. And most of these projects are quite interesting. Will this project make them worthy of competition?

I do not know what a lot of projects you're talking about, I've only met a few projects with a similar idea, which were much inferior to Gabro.
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:08:57 AM

What is the feature of this project? I want to know the main features and differences from other projects.

Do you want to know what the project is planning to do in the near future? Did I understand you correctly? I can write you a short description of the project.
bitokman

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:12:33 AM

I do not know what a lot of projects you're talking about, I've only met a few projects with a similar idea, which were much inferior to Gabro.
Really? And what is so good about Gabro that it distinguishes it among other similar projects? I would like to know more about this.
amanai

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:16:08 AM

Do you want to know what the project is planning to do in the near future? Did I understand you correctly? I can write you a short description of the project.

Yes, it would be great if you could help me with this question, because I want to start taking part in the project, but I don’t know where to start
CoinNextE

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:17:11 AM

Really? And what is so good about Gabro that it distinguishes it among other similar projects? I would like to know more about this.
Well, at least this is because Gabro is a much larger project and covers many spheres of activity at once.
bitokman

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:21:52 AM

Well, at least this is because Gabro is a much larger project and covers many spheres of activity at once.

What kind of spheres are you talking about? I would like to understand the essence of this project in more detail, in order to find out what I'm being offered to invest in.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:23:03 AM

Yes, it would be great if you could help me with this question, because I want to start taking part in the project, but I don’t know where to start

is an innovative financial ecosystem that combines a bank that works with fiat and cryptocurrencies, a cryptocurrency exchange and an insurance company, thereby creating conditions for the qualitative development of a cryptocurrency market and the influx of new participants and new capital.
CoinNextE

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:26:37 AM

What kind of spheres are you talking about? I would like to understand the essence of this project in more detail, in order to find out what I'm being offered to invest in.
Everything is very simple. Gabro does not stop only on glasses of loyalty. He also offers a currency purse, the ability to pay with plastic cards, as well as for their partners they offer a vastly developed marketing network and much more.
amanai

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:29:01 AM

is an innovative financial ecosystem that combines a bank that works with fiat and cryptocurrencies, a cryptocurrency exchange and an insurance company, thereby creating conditions for the qualitative development of a cryptocurrency market and the influx of new participants and new capital.

I am familiar with a large number of projects, but I see this technology for the first time, I think it will be interesting to a large number of users.
bitokman

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:31:25 AM

Everything is very simple. Gabro does not stop only on glasses of loyalty. He also offers a currency purse, the ability to pay with plastic cards, as well as for their partners they offer a vastly developed marketing network and much more.
I agree, this is slightly different from what I imagined about this project initially. The project is much more extensive than I expected.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:33:18 AM

I am familiar with a large number of projects, but I see this technology for the first time, I think it will be interesting to a large number of users.

I agree with you, I follow this project from the very beginning, as soon as it was registered in this forum. I love the fact that the developers keep in touch with the community.
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: