Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:50:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GABROTECH.IO - DEMOCRATISE LOYALTY REWARDS USING BLOCKCHAIN  (Read 5904 times)
bakst2

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:20:24 AM

Team is good looking, everyone comes with experience and the vision of team & Project strong commercial use case and viability. Team should work bit more on MVP. Cool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
boomertoo

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:40:05 PM

It is interesting to see how many people become interested in this project, i think that team spent money for marketing right now, in other situation it would be impossible
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:23:57 PM

I think that it the nearest future the concept of fiat money will be old-fashioned and people will buy good with the use of tokens and other digital currencies
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:35:15 PM

I think that it the nearest future the concept of fiat money will be old-fashioned and people will buy good with the use of tokens and other digital currencies
  don’t know, your words seem like too futuristic. In the last century people though that there will be flying cars everywhere, but now we have only blockchain
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:35:02 PM

don’t know, your words seem like too futuristic. In the last century people though that there will be flying cars everywhere, but now we have only blockchain
I cannot disagree with you, but internet is almost in every single corner of our planet and almost 70% of worlds population know how to use the mobile phone with wi-fi
bonksnp2

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:35:09 PM

I'm very interested in exactly how the project team plans to monetize its idea. How exactly they want to profit from their project.
CoinNextE

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:39:44 PM

I'm very interested in exactly how the project team plans to monetize its idea. How exactly they want to profit from their project.
Well, it seems to me that everything here is quite simple. They will simply take some commission for the work of their coins and thus their earnings will be built.
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:40:03 PM

I cannot disagree with you, but internet is almost in every single corner of our planet and almost 70% of worlds population know how to use the mobile phone with wi-fi
Man, there are more more hackers on the internet. They also develop their ways of hacking. E-mails, ewallets, accounts… it does not matter what is going to be hacked Nothing can prevent you from them. That is why cryptocurrencies cant replace fiat
bonksnp2

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:45:27 PM

Well, it seems to me that everything here is quite simple. They will simply take some commission for the work of their coins and thus their earnings will be built.
What kind of commission do you mean? Are you talking about end users who will use the product? Or do you mean a commission from something else?
CoinNextE

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:53:21 PM

What kind of commission do you mean? Are you talking about end users who will use the product? Or do you mean a commission from something else?
I think this will consist of several things. Commission from users for transactions, purchases, and cashing of accumulated points. As well as commissions with partners who will work with this project.
bonksnp2

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:58:58 PM

I think this will consist of several things. Commission from users for transactions, purchases, and cashing of accumulated points. As well as commissions with partners who will work with this project.
But is this profit sufficient to cover all expenses? It seems to me that this will not be a very large flow of money.
CoinNextE

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:06:24 PM

But is this profit sufficient to cover all expenses? It seems to me that this will not be a very large flow of money.

I do not think so. Transactions will be small and the main cash flow will be achieved by large amounts of transactions. That is, the calculation goes to a large number of platform users and a large number of partners.
bonksnp2

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:11:53 PM

I do not think so. Transactions will be small and the main cash flow will be achieved by large amounts of transactions. That is, the calculation goes to a large number of platform users and a large number of partners.

But will this project be able to attract and attract a large number of users? It seems to me that everything depends on this, am I not right?
CoinNextE

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:17:29 PM

But will this project be able to attract and attract a large number of users? It seems to me that everything depends on this, am I not right?
You are absolutely right. But already now this project causes a great deal of interest and interest among many users. And I think that such dynamics will continue.
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:34:15 PM

As far as I understand, the team positions its project not just as a platform, but as a full-fledged purse, which users can actively use to pay for various goods.
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:41:37 PM

As far as I understand, the team positions its project not just as a platform, but as a full-fledged purse, which users can actively use to pay for various goods.
Only one thing confuses me in this, as far as it will be interesting to users and how much users will be interested in paying this currency.
guarino

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:46:00 PM

Only one thing confuses me in this, as far as it will be interesting to users and how much users will be interested in paying this currency.

To be honest, I do not quite understand what you mean, since this purse will support various crypto-currencies and you will be able to convert them at a favorable rate and pay off.
peetah

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:55:13 PM

To be honest, I do not quite understand what you mean, since this purse will support various crypto-currencies and you will be able to convert them at a favorable rate and pay off.

So it will be a multi-currency purse, I understood this. In this case, it is interesting where the bonus programs are loyalty and how they are related to this.
guarino

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:00:08 PM

So it will be a multi-currency purse, I understood this. In this case, it is interesting where the bonus programs are loyalty and how they are related to this.
This is the essence of the fact that this is a single platform, all the elements of which are related to each other. You can use the purse and get bonus points, which you can then spend on purchases or exchange for another currency.
peetah

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:07:26 PM

This is the essence of the fact that this is a single platform, all the elements of which are related to each other. You can use the purse and get bonus points, which you can then spend on purchases or exchange for another currency.

I think this unites two different ideas, and I like this approach, I see that this project has prospects. I think this can interest users.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: