Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:31:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PHO Photon blake256- MERGE MINE 6 COINS- NO PREMINE - POW ONLY 4+ YRS  (Read 99156 times)
TheKingInYellow

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

Have you found the Yellow Sign?

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:53:19 AM

Guess I see now why these puppies haven't gone anywhere.  Win some/lose some as the old saying goes.

Explain what you mean. Are you waiting for a crowd to tell you what is good or bad? If you buy coins when they are popular and sell them when they are criticized that is not going to work well probably.
Pretty obvious this under-the-radar coin doesn't have anything going for it.

Last major release Dec. 14th, 2015 (a veritable lifetime in crypto years).
0 significant vendor or payment gateway support
insufficient liquidity on the 1x exchange that lists it (cryptopia)

*Gotta say though, that 1-2 litoshi apiece range is looking mighty good if you guys are trying to be the dogecoin of the ltc trading world on cryptopia.

It's okay, not everyone can understand the implications of coin generation rate and cap.

DAPS Project, anonymizing assets for the world. Controlling your financial sovereignty is your right, join now!
DAPS (Decentralized - Anonymous - Payment - System)
Zero-Knowledge Proofs - Revolutionary Proof-Of-Audit algo - Masternodes - PoSv3 - Worldwide community
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
onedimeatatime

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:22:56 AM

hi everyone,

i like the name of this coin, where can i mine the coin.

thank you,

There are three merge mine pools setup by BlueDragon747

http://la1.blakecoin.com

http://ny2.blakecoin.com

http://eu3.blakecoin.com

so you will be able to Merge mine this coin along with Blake, Electron, Lithium, BlakeBitcoin & Universal Molecule

https://blakecoin.org/merged-mining/
With merge mining you are not mining each separately all are mined at same time using the same hash, that's the whole beauty of it all the auxchains are a bonus it does not cost any extra from a miner to mine.  Cool

thank you for the quick response. i like communities that are friendly and easygoing. Just for that bought some on cryptopia to be part of this community.

thank you Smiley

just added some more to the stash Smiley
sidgrip

Activity: 211
Merit: 119

Man is free at the moment he wishes to be.

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 05:25:10 PM

just added some more to the stash Smiley

I am doing the same  Wink

BLAKEZONE Crypto Gaming Platform --- Mine While you Game Blake256 Merged Mining Pools: LA1 - NY2/AT1 - EU3  Why mine one coin when you can mine six at a once! Cool
For the latest info & updates --> Blake Community Telegram     BCT Blakecoin thread     Blakecoin.org     Twitter     Rent Mining Hash for BlakeCoin & Photon -->  Mining Rig Rentals
mogrith
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1001

Use Coinbase Account almosanywhere with Shift card

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 10:33:42 PM

When I do't have the GPU doing anything I turned GPU mining back on. But by design The blake family coins are meant to be mined while the GPU is busy.

I am able able to play Some steam MMO games fullscreen just fine with the blake coin miner running.

Merge mine BLC+PHO+ELT+XDQ+BBTC+UMO+LIT pool is open http://la1.blakecoin.com tips: 1MogRiTHpQZ7bkpq49cSVWADrTt7Jrghp
easyrimka

Activity: 518
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:10:33 AM

any news dev ?
nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1000

Well hello there!

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:48:57 AM

any news dev ?
Yeah...these Mai Tai's are amazing!!

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
rearendvague

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:25:14 PM

What will you do in the case that you need to do some repairs to an investment?
bitfawkes

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Would you be willing to buy a sealed bonnet car?

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:24:54 PM

Hello PHOTON team,

I'm happy to announce that your coin has been listed to ItalYiiMP 2.0 for mining,

to get paid in PHO just set c=PHO as password in your configuration.

visit italyiimp.com.

best regards.

bitfawkes

Sometimes people who no one imagined could do certain things, those who do things that no one can imagine.
cinnamon_carter
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

It's about time -- All merrit accepted !!!

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 04:19:54 AM

Hello all, several months back I updated the code on github without releasing a new client just with checkpoints and one or two minor bug fixes..    glad to see we have some visitors still here,

Merged mining is the future,  photon was the first alt coin other than namecoin and other btc children to ever exist !

Photon's parent blakecoin is running very strong,  i think soon photon's blockchain is headed for 4 years running in Jan 18   I've been involved in many other non crypto related projects which are tying up soon

Any suggestions or requested upgrades welcome,

If anyone wants to join the team and can brew up some worthwhile code I and I am sure bluedragon747 would welcome you ...... updated items i may look at next are directions /changes to get photon to build on newer versions of linux ,  it builds fine but i need to update the directions and code on github

I have not used /tested any clients on windows 10,  guess i may need to do that !!

I had previously started multi sig capability and may look to get that tested and enabled

I still want to speak to bluedragon747 about any plans he had for changing /updating the codebase

I guess a few dream tweaks would be enabling 'atomic swaps'

With all the scams and ico in crypto world these days I am proud to be involved wtih a project who's honesty had stood the test of time....

Thanks all more info when I have something to report

Check out my coin Photon
Merge Mine 5 other Blake 256 coins - 6x your hash power  https://www.blakecoin.org/

The obvious choice is not always the best choice.

LOOK DEEPER - Look into the Blake 256 Family -- CC
sidgrip

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 05:15:26 AM

I would also like to see atomic swaps working for the blake256 family.

Maybe later way down the road hardware wallet support for trezor & nano  Grin

BLAKEZONE Crypto Gaming Platform --- Mine While you Game Blake256 Merged Mining Pools: LA1 - NY2/AT1 - EU3  Why mine one coin when you can mine six at a once! Cool
For the latest info & updates --> Blake Community Telegram     BCT Blakecoin thread     Blakecoin.org     Twitter     Rent Mining Hash for BlakeCoin & Photon -->  Mining Rig Rentals
easyrimka

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:06:49 PM

Hello all, several months back I updated the code on github without releasing a new client just with checkpoints and one or two minor bug fixes..    glad to see we have some visitors still here,

Merged mining is the future,  photon was the first alt coin other than namecoin and other btc children to ever exist !

Photon's parent blakecoin is running very strong,  i think soon photon's blockchain is headed for 4 years running in Jan 18   I've been involved in many other non crypto related projects which are tying up soon

If anyone wants to join the team and can brew up some worthwhile code I and I am sure bluedragon747 would welcome you ...... updated items i may look at next are directions /changes to get photon to build on newer versions of linux ,  it builds fine but i need to update the directions and code on github

I have not used /tested any clients on windows 10,  guess i may need to do that !!

I had previously started multi sig capability and may look to get that tested and enabled

I still want to speak to bluedragon747 about any plans he had for changing /updating the codebase

With all the scams and ico in crypto world these days I am proud to be involved wtih a project who's honesty had stood the test of time....

Thanks all more info when I have something to report

still good to give some news, thanks dev ,
so you are again onboard and try to develop the eco system?
Spiderspiderspider12

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:58:52 AM

Hi all.

Excuse me if I am confused here. But I can't see a website for photon, a Mac wallet doesn't seem to exist, and there is very little activity, updates, marketing or information floating around. Am I missing something or looking in the wrong places?

I love the name of this coin and the logo is pretty cool. Surely with a bit of a push, creating a solid image and generating a solid presence photon could really do some great things and a buzz started.
Spiderspiderspider12

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:41:54 AM

Blocknet Decentralized exchange is already operating and doing atomic swaps. As photon is only available through cryptopia perhaps it is worth the Devs of photon looking to get listed on blocknet. Can only be a positive thing. BLOCKNET hasn't even flapped its wings yet and already people are slowly realising the gravity of what they have achieved. It just launched its new UI too.. I think it's well worth taking a look at it as an option and photon getting listed early and traded. It would be a huge boost to photon. My 2 cents worth.

sidgrip

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 01:55:35 AM

What is this merge mining compatible with? Can it be done with bitcoin?

Bitcoin uses sha256d hash function while Photon uses blake256 hash function so they can not be merge mined together  Grin

There are three merge mine pools setup by BlueDragon747

ny2.blakecoin.com

la1.blakecoin.com

eu3.blakecoin.com

You will be able to merge mine this coin along with BlakeCoin, Lithium, BlakeBitcoin, Electron & Universal Molecule

With merge mine you are not mining each separately, all are mined at same time using the same hash. That's the whole beauty of it all, the auxchains are a bonus it does not cost any extra from a miner to mine. Cool

accountantfuttock

Activity: 46

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:01:24 PM

I am interested in the concept offered by this REAL project, I will invite my friend to invest a bit here and support the real project. Good luck!
bitfawkes

Activity: 336

Would you be willing to buy a sealed bonnet car?

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:14:30 AM

Hello PHOTON team.

I'm happy to announce that your coin has been listed to ItalYiiMP 2.0 for mining,

to get paid in PHO just set c=PHO as password in your configuration.

As an additional service, the explorer is available at the address http://italyiimp.com/explorer

Visit http://italyiimp.com.

Best regards.

Bitfawkes.

Sometimes people who no one imagined could do certain things, those who do things that no one can imagine.
kensaii

Activity: 396
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:24:22 AM

When I do't have the GPU doing anything I turned GPU mining back on. But by design The blake family coins are meant to be mined while the GPU is busy.

I am able able to play Some steam MMO games fullscreen just fine with the blake coin miner running.
What is your miner software? Sound like you haven't put the GPU miner to the max.
easyrimka

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:46:48 PM

merge minin run only with blake256 coins
PeterTheGrape

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:40:19 PM

Glad to see you are still updating the wallet.

On the network right now there are people using 0.8.9.1, 0.8.9.3, 0.8.9.5 and 0.8.9.6. Probably good to make sure everybody has access to the latest code regardless of machine.

Going through the last few months https://chainz.cryptoid.info/pho/#!overview there doesn't seem to be the problem a lot of coins have had of big gaps in mining. Every day there seems to be roughly 3 or 4 hundred blocks, more or less. But considering this is a small coin still, and considering so many small coins have been hijacked, it might be good to come up with some way to keep the network secure.

Everything seems to look okay otherwise.

People who whine about 'why doesn't the dev do this or that' or 'why isn't there a website' need to realize that crypto is not fiat. The dev is not some country or oligarch. If somebody makes a website then a website will exist. Complaining about why somebody else is not making a website really makes no sense.
PeterTheGrape

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:46:47 PM

Maybe later way down the road hardware wallet support for trezor & nano  Grin

That would be the nuclear response to developing any coin.

Maybe we can get North Korea to make a hardware wallet for Photon?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: