Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:20:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounties are STUPID  (Read 4848 times)
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:05:04 AM

You are saying bounty is stupid but you have ICO of your own but maybe you are wearing their signature for free then. If bounties are useless therefore ICO should stay away from this kind of advertising long time ago and they should rely in other advertising services in which they are oblige to pay.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
batgrzl

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:32:26 AM

That's the paradox. If a project wants to be recognized by others, it has to be promoted and airdropped. No one does these things, and the progress of the project will be slow.
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:37:20 AM

I don't get the point... Why say that the bounties are stupid while simultaneously you're promoting a project in your signature? However, all points of view deserve respect
Stavri

Activity: 980
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:40:07 AM

i dont agree with you. yes i also know that 99% of social media bounties are useless and crap. but signature campaigns are very usefull for icos. there are so many investors spend time in this forum. so advertising in this forum is a good advertising solution for icos.
ATSgrowth

Activity: 924
Merit: 106

homt.net

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:42:17 AM

What's the point in distributing 2% towards bounties??

Those people will flip the tokens as soon as they get them, and it's usually much less people than it looks like due to multi-account.

Also the quality of the post is very low even for hero and "legendary" members.

If I had a coin I would never ever distribute part of the tokens towards bounties; I'd see that as a kick in the nuts to legit ICO participants.
And what solution you suggest?
Choosing only few participants and paying them in Fiat or Ethereum, Bitcoin? I think that bounties are working, but not in this bear market.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
tredingaltec

Activity: 770
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 07:46:56 AM

Bounty programs are very valuable for a new project Yes, maybe their fish is not qualified, but at least the advertisements they share on social media like Facebook and Twitter will introduce the project to others
bournekin

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:00:06 AM

We cannot say that bounties are stupid. I really want to laugh reading this thread. How is about 2% or the very big nominal? I think paying attention on the participant numbers is more important. We may need to limit the numbers of the participants so that all bounty hunters can get much greater rewards.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
Mazzary

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:06:16 AM

Bounty projects definitely need campaign tools to develop their ico, by marketing them on social media forums or bitcointalk.
after doing the job until ico succeeds, prize hunters have the right to be rewarded for their hard work and the right to sell at any time.
about low quality posts and multi accounts there are forum moderators who make rules to find solutions to all these problems.
mimarob

Activity: 354
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:10:40 AM

2 percent is not so much. For this project receives good advertising and distribution of information in the form of content and in social networks.
Mofoblitz

Activity: 132

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:14:33 AM

Its unfortunate that thats your opinion on the posts made in this forum,. im sure that you know that not all are like that, and that there are people here who legitimately work themselves off commenting in these posts, some might not be as helpful but the honest vies they display in here might come in handy at some point
vitek_dyb

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:16:39 AM

2% not bad for bounty wow many you wants 10-20%?ICO project must sell their tokens this is target to reach hardcap to start work with their company and not send their tokens to bounty hanters and sold 50% and unfinish the product and go away their investors and believe in future.2%-5% is standart for the ICO for the supporters who help them sold tokens.
MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:23:39 AM

Those people will flip the tokens as soon as they get them, and it's usually much less people than it looks like due to multi-account.

If I had a coin I would never ever distribute part of the tokens towards bounties; I'd see that as a kick in the nuts to legit ICO participants.

I always take caution with ICOs that have bounties, if there's a large bounty, airdrops and stuff like that I often wait for exchange launch since these projects will often go below their ICO price. I bought into the presale of the bounty campagne i'm in now however, I usually only join bounty campagnes to earn some tokens from a project I really like and want to buy into. Bounties pay really well if you got the right ones though.

MinerFTW

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:38:44 AM

I agree that immediately after the tokens distribution, most bounty hunters sell them right away. But in general I do not think bounty campaigns are meaningless. This is a very good marketing strategy that comes out of the project almost without money (or let I say without a real investment) .

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████  █████
██
▓███████████████  █  ████████████▓
█████████  ██           ██  ███████
▄█████  ████████  ██████  ███████████▄
████████    ████  ██████  ██  ████████
████████████████  ███ ██  ███         
██████     ████     ████████████████
████████████████  ███ ██████   ██     
▀███████    ████  ███████████████████▀
█████  ████████  ████████████  █████
████████  ██      ████████████████
██████████████████████████  ████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████  ████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
FRELDO
Token sales
[ WP ]
ShitTL

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:43:34 AM

Bounty is a program that introduces investors to buy coin from the ico program. After completing the task, bounty participants will receive a commemorative note with their merit.
kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:56:33 AM

well they have the right to sell their coins after they got it. bounty are way to promote their project and they pay in tokens. if they use advertisement aside from bounty they will have to pay in fiat. but many ICOs don't have enough funds to start their project. most people here in the forum are interested in crypto so it is best to promote the project to them.
Coingram

Activity: 295

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:01:49 AM

Unfortunetly devs perform it such low level... Some of the bounty campaigns check every tweet and retweet (they ask to put their @twitterhandle) so they instantly can decide is your post/repost of good quality
Mazzary

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:09:01 AM

And what solution you suggest?
Choosing only few participants and paying them in Fiat or Ethereum, Bitcoin? I think that bounties are working, but not in this bear market.
I agree you, the solution is that the price of ico coins is not destroyed after ico is distributed with payments using bitcoin or ethereum, so when the bounty hunter sells the bounty results does not affect the price of ICO coins / tokens
virtual_miner

Activity: 475

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:12:14 AM

I think it would be better if bounty participants may be given the option to just receive either btc or eth instead of the coin they are marketing. This is for the payment of their services. This is also to prevent the massive dumping of the bounty participants upon receiving their rewards.
To be honest, I think it's not stupid as you are thinking! Bounties can be effective if the developers will improve their performance when it comes of earning money from bounties. Bounties can be a good source of income and be potential in being popular. I hope it will be more secure.

Bounty campaigns help the cryptocurrency community to know more about their projects, if that's stupid I do not think a bunch of good ICO projects would open the bounty again. They simply want their names to be known, bounty players are now not easy to earn as before
doglasslim

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 09:16:54 AM

Many bounties offer lesser than the 2% of the total token supply as bounty allocation though. But even if they do give 2% to bounty campaigns, it is not to much because the marketing efforts of the bounty hunters cannot be overlook in majority of the ICOs. Bounty Hunters should be well paid for the job they do. My only advice to them is to cultivate the habit of hodling at least and if they need to sell some of their tokens, they should ensure its not below the ICO price so as not to discourage project investors.
lotao

Activity: 81

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:18:21 AM

The bounty is not stupid, I think ICO needs a bounty. A good project also needs hype to increase popularity.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: