Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:19:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounties are STUPID  (Read 4848 times)
the13thsymphony

Activity: 297
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:03:06 AM

That is why the allocation of the of the total token sale is just 2% as it will be dumped by the bounty hunters after they got their tokens which is their right. From the project standpoint the bounties are a good way of promoting their product as it is cost effective to them, while we can argue to the quality of the post in the forum or other media platforms I think it is still a good way to promote something and earn from a freelancers standpoint.

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
http://www.securix.io/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
denbagoes

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 07:07:53 AM

It seems you are too frontal with your statement, but this is input from your side.
I think Bounty exists because it is needed in the ICO project so there are many things we must know that bounty is a good way to market ICOs so that there are investors who invest in projects.
If the milk of the Bounty hunters is of no use, the bounty has been eliminated since long ago.
But the fact is that there are still bounties that are followed by many people.

MyCryptoBank.io  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――
phuong0011
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:08:36 AM

Bounty hunters are all over the world and they tend to spread the news faster to the general public and investors. If you pay bloggers to do that for you, it is limited to a country or two. But hunters are all over the world.
Olajide Olaoluwa

Activity: 432

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:10:50 AM

Bounty is not stupid I think because it's a way of getting money. It's just that the total percentage allocated for it is always small comparing to the number of participants and the work they do. But I feel bounty is still useful.
Classroom404

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:12:03 AM

Well I really don't know your reasons for insinuating that bounties are stupid but I don't share your thoughts I think bounties has been good and has been helpful to both hunters and organisers maybe you have engaged in alot of wrong bounties
Adhichan

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:14:15 AM

I think the 2 percent token of the award would not affect the price if the ICO was really good. No one can work for free. So why do some people think the bounty is too high?
maybe they are not already with token price volatility.if investor smart and understand about projects they should not worry with this allocation.altlhough price drop alot after bounty hunter dumping they will take best opportunity to buy again.
wasiuadejumo

Activity: 203

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:16:03 AM

Bounty are stupid in what sense if is in the sense of the reward I think some of the bounty are stupid why many of the bounty are not stupid. And bounty is good for ICO advertisement
5stringer

Activity: 185
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:20:46 AM

I don't agree your point. Various bounties might be trap yet the way in which the explanation behind existing is a sharp technique to free advancing themselves. Unintentionally, the are some extraordinary bounties undertaking to join, regardless, as opposed to using your accessible time on surfing the web, you can appreciate wanders and even get all the more learning and shrewd idea. It isn't blockhead in any capacity
thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:26:05 AM

What's the point in distributing 2% towards bounties??

Those people will flip the tokens as soon as they get them, and it's usually much less people than it looks like due to multi-account.

Also the quality of the post is very low even for hero and "legendary" members.

If I had a coin I would never ever distribute part of the tokens towards bounties; I'd see that as a kick in the nuts to legit ICO participants.

It always boils down to the ICO anyway and not the participants. I mean, honestly, would you care for the people who bought from your ICO and flipped it immediately watching the price in the market to go down? I won't even care as long as I have gotten the money from my investors.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
terkapar

Activity: 118

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:47:11 AM

at this time it's up to them to want to follow or not the bounty campaign, if they are interested in participating in the bounty campaign, it's not a bad thing. because there are indeed good projects that will pay them, you can't say that everyone is stupid. they just need luck
nepeso

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:47:25 AM

I believe that the existence of bounty programs today is really an excellent opportunity for the development of the crypto market. One of the most powerful marketing systems for promoting coins, and attracting new investors. I myself regularly participate in various bounty programs and have already been able to see their advantages.
hanxinvwang

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:49:08 AM

I need a bounty mission because I don't have a lot of income. I need to rely on the bounty task to earn some money to subsidize my living expenses. am I wrong?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
CycleSurfer

Activity: 189

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:49:31 AM

I don't agree your point. Various bounties might be trap yet the way in which the purpose behind existing is a sharp technique to free advancing themselves. Circumstantially, the are some extraordinary bounties undertaking to join, regardless, as opposed to using your accessible time on surfing the web, you can appreciate wanders and even get all the more learning and shrewd idea. It isn't simpleton in any capacity
cryptomanspbmgdn
Copper Member

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 08:09:19 AM

2% is not much change schedule coin prices.hunters can not significantly change the price.
Virtual-Money

Activity: 236
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:12:27 AM

How could you say that the bounties is stupid? Bounties is helpful to the project and I could say its valuable to the people who will join to the bounty because they will earn some free money.
pryzh

Activity: 179

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:17:52 AM

Am sure the fundamental why you say bounties are idiotic is an immediate consequence of the way in which the bounties are dump when the token get into exchange. In any case, we have to look at the considerable part and points of interest bounties in like manner offers to icos, free elevating at no cost to the errand. I dont think the issue is the bounties dump rather it is the movement of the wander.
macshad

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:21:16 AM

It is part of their marketing strategy to hire people that will help them spread the word. That is one of their way to advertise their product to reach people. This will attract potential investors. There are many scam ICOs, but there are still legit and have potentials in the future.

I totally agree with you because i dont know what the guy that created this thread is talking  about, so he thinks its better to pay some advertising firm all the money and for dem to only reach minimum coverage of advertisements but we all know bounty programs makes the advertisement go world spreading the news to a much larger audience but i think ico's should find solutions to bounty participants selling off the token immediately its released, rather them holding it for a little while longer
Summation

Activity: 210
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:51:12 AM

This is true during the downturn in the cryptocurrency market, where both airdrop missions and bounty missions are a waste of time. It is only valuable when it is a bull market.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
lordtprinz

Activity: 78

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:55:18 AM

Bounty are not stupid in my own opinion. Because to make money apart from investments is by only participating in the bounties. So I don't think something that is a source of earnings can be stupid.
happy weblancer

Activity: 518
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:43:32 AM

What's the point in distributing 2% towards bounties??

Those people will flip the tokens as soon as they get them, and it's usually much less people than it looks like due to multi-account.

Also the quality of the post is very low even for hero and "legendary" members.

If I had a coin I would never ever distribute part of the tokens towards bounties; I'd see that as a kick in the nuts to legit ICO participants.
I don't think so because with bounty program everyone can knows about that project, i think social media it's the best promotion for the project. But, i agree when you said about bounty participant who sell their coin below the ico prices.

While the tokens don't go to the exchange, and most often until the project is completed, the tokens do not cost anything at all. Excess tokens, which aren't sold to investors, are still burned. Only if the project has collected a hard cap, then these 2% of tokens could bring developers additional funds. But in the case of such a popularity of their platform, the developers will still work well. So 2% is so small compared to the advertising that the bounty project is doing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: