Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:29:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounties are STUPID  (Read 4855 times)
TenukeyX

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:09:38 AM

The main purpose of bounty is to promote the project to as many people as it can, so even the posts maybe in low quality, it still works because other peoples still can see the signatures.
maris.sun

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:13:32 AM

totally agreed, also bitmex with margin trade, funds with huge bonuses, influence, black market with multi accounts are hitting cryptocurrency  Embarrassed
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2128
Merit: 100

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:45:54 AM

I won't say bounties are stupid everyone has different different opinion. I would say last year was good period for bounties because last year market was quite bullish that's the reason ICOs were successful last year but in the present hotch potch market many ICOs has been failed or postponed due to the bad market conditions. Once market will gain bullish momentum we will again see increase percentage of successful bounties/ICOs. 2% allocation of coins is not big amount to disrupt the market. If the ICO has real potential then probably when coin will be listed it will rise on the other hand if the specific ICOs has no potential we will see a decline in price after listing. I agree many people post very low quality posts because very less people are very good in writing english. Through bounties project developer promote their ICOs at cheap price as compare to adword campaigning.

JaoBadjap

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 11:59:04 AM

What's the point in distributing 2% towards bounties??
Those people will flip the tokens as soon as they get them, and it's usually much less people than it looks like due to multi-account.
Also the quality of the post is very low even for hero and "legendary" members.
If I had a coin I would never ever distribute part of the tokens towards bounties; I'd see that as a kick in the nuts to legit ICO participants.
i think you have a point.
however if you really think about it.
bounty is actually a good way of marketing there project! why?
first of all, possible investors on ICO is most likely knowledgeable already regarding cryptocurrency right!
and who do you think, are the people who knows a lot regarding crypto? and actually hodling crypto? in which major ICO accepts.
yes its the hunters, hunters are also one of the nearest possibility of an investor.
that is why my friend
phamphuongmai230799

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:33:39 PM

What's the point in distributing 2% towards bounties?...Those people will flip the tokens as soon as they get them, and it's usually much less people than it looks like due to multi-account...
Vorzlave

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:18:42 AM

The main purpose of bounty is to promote the project to as many people as it can, so even the posts maybe in low quality, it still works because other peoples still can see the signatures.
Well, actually it's not about the quality only, they want to get the quantity aspect they get from advertising through bounty platform. And yes it;s really works for them aswel. And he think most bounties nowadays are really looking for cheap but quality work which is not very fair also for the bounty participants as well. Also, they really need to deliver on their promises so that everybody is happy with their work. But it's works mate.
raddish

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:24:16 AM

Bounties are not stupid. You can say that more than 90% of the ICO that are scams their coins are useless but if you are lucky and you get the legit ICO coins they will worth the effort that you put in.
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:27:49 AM

I won't say bounties are stupid everyone has different different opinion. I would say last year was good period for bounties because last year market was quite bullish that's the reason ICOs were successful last year but in the present hotch potch market many ICOs has been failed or postponed due to the bad market conditions. Once market will gain bullish momentum we will again see increase percentage of successful bounties/ICOs. 2% allocation of coins is not big amount to disrupt the market. If the ICO has real potential then probably when coin will be listed it will rise on the other hand if the specific ICOs has no potential we will see a decline in price after listing. I agree many people post very low quality posts because very less people are very good in writing english. Through bounties project developer promote their ICOs at cheap price as compare to adword campaigning.

Sometimes, it's not about the stupidity and reckless decision of those bounty hunters. I am a bounty hunter and I dump the price for some good reason. It's depend on the scenario, there are times that I see the lack of development and advertisement of one project I used to be with for a several months. So what should I do, hold that token even I see that there's no growth or any road activity? Or exchange it as fast as I can to have a real money which I work with... It's my rights and being responsible to earn in a smart way.
tetyulfania

Activity: 653
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:45:42 AM

You have made mistake by joining bounty campaign and why you have miss payment from bounty campaign, I have joined many kinds of bounty campaign but I miss few bounty campaign and keep got payment from many bounty campaign. check fist who the manager of bounty campaign before you joined at bounty campaign project.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:51:18 AM

Those people will flip the tokens as soon as they get them, and it's usually much less people than it looks like due to multi-account.

If I had a coin I would never ever distribute part of the tokens towards bounties; I'd see that as a kick in the nuts to legit ICO participants.

It's obvious you have a myopic view concerning advertising and publicity. Not everyone is interested in quality of posts before making substantial contributions. Having many persons posting positive comments about a project does the magic that few qualify post would never do. Most stingy developers who share same mindset with you end up dumping the project due to lack of investors. You can't eat your cake and have it.
lorapalmer

Activity: 364

https://bvo.trybravo.com/

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:55:35 AM

I think it is better to use all the available tools and areas to promote the ICO. With different informational channels, you can reach a different audience and increase the number of the people reached. So why not?

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:55:57 AM

Bounties are a good way to get the word around. Many times I find new projects by looking at people's signatures in here and some of us even do bounties for a living because we can't get regular work in the real world. What I DON'T like about some bounties is that they turn out to be scams and don't pay us. Also, I loathe those bounty cheaters who try to steal my work and my username to collect bounty stakes. There is a whole massive gang of Vietnamese mafia in here trying to steal as much form the bounties. How do I know they are Vietnamese, check most of their telegram usernames lol..nguyen, tranh etc, Vietnamese mafia lol. I also think that content campaigns should be limited to two items max per person and also other campaigns should have limits, so people participating in the bounties can earn something decent.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
kincit88

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:11:17 AM

I don't think so because with bounty program everyone can knows about that project, i think social media it's the best promotion for the project. But, i agree when you said about bounty participant who sell their coin below the ico prices.
nebiki

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:15:59 AM

you say, bounty if I think it's the best place to get free and promising income. so the one who says bounty is stupid means that the person is not familiar with bounty and with the existence of bounty and crypto, it is increasingly popular among people in the world.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Omparkash72
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 05:24:11 AM

No i don't say like this . To promote any project this is the best place to promote and a very cheap rate , you can compare this promotion platform with other promotions platform, this is the cheapest one. The other things is bounty hunter immediately sale after getting tokens. My point is what's wrong with that that he earns this and he is free to do anything.so l don't think bounty are stupid.

karramov

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:40:56 AM

I think we should just be happy for such projects if they are lucky enough to participate even better if they were perpsective and showed good growth
Jateng

Activity: 1324
Merit: 152

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:52:32 AM

Not all bounty hunters have a low quality posts especially for those bounty hunters that join in "Services" where the payment is bitcoin. Campaign manager in Services are very strict and when they think one of thier participant is scammer they eliminate it in the campaign.

Multi accounts in campaign ? Yes it is not new to me. Another case, someone is using others account like in telegram and facebook.
Bounties are  not all stupid i still believe in bounties because I do get money in here.
3x1t

Activity: 233

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:33:53 AM

Are you sure? I don't think that it is a good idea to talk it his way about projects that give you money and do not take a lot of time. To my mind they will be actual on the crypto  market for so long because there are not any alternatives to replace them.
deceno

Activity: 131

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:38:23 AM

Can't say that. The bounty is still useful. The quality of a project. The participation of the bounty can also be seen. For popular bounty. People who participate in ico will also be relatively easy.
xiwanfd

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:41:06 AM

I think the 2 percent token of the award would not affect the price if the ICO was really good. No one can work for free. So why do some people think the bounty is too high?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: