Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:55:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounties are STUPID  (Read 4855 times)
souleater1494

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:43:48 AM

Why would you say that? In most cases bounties are the reason why ICO's are sucessful with a minimal fees , you have the choice if you want to participate so dont blame Bounty Campaigns !
GhostWithin

Activity: 644
Merit: 145

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:44:02 AM

but who then will promote their project? bounty is beneficial because they do not spend money on it and in case of failure they lose nothing.

they even don't spend money on it in case of success, they pay in tokens
But  bounty loses effectiveness, because it turns into spam
camperous

Activity: 83

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:45:50 AM

Yes I agree the volume been given to bounty hunters is pretty too low. The worst is that most don't even give it this days. We end up wasting our energy without reward or reward been reduced at the end of the bounty program
Samtob4

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:02:56 AM

Bounty it also working together with success of an ico bounty hunter is also doing alot to the success of an ico we are working with energy and time so it really help hunter should be pay well
aioc

Activity: 2940
Merit: 567

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:13:39 AM

What's the point in distributing 2% towards bounties??

Those people will flip the tokens as soon as they get them, and it's usually much less people than it looks like due to multi-account.

Also the quality of the post is very low even for hero and "legendary" members.

If I had a coin I would never ever distribute part of the tokens towards bounties; I'd see that as a kick in the nuts to legit ICO participants.

Bounties are the best and cheapest way to promote the ICO they will have to spend thousand dollars worth of Bitcoin or Ethereum, or if they are going to hire advertising companies they will spend millions and they can only hire few people, compare to bounty campaign thousands are going to participate.

cryptowolfsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:42:38 PM

Those people will flip the tokens as soon as they get them, and it's usually much less people than it looks like due to multi-account.

If I had a coin I would never ever distribute part of the tokens towards bounties; I'd see that as a kick in the nuts to legit ICO participants.

I could agree on multi accounts and the suffering quality of the posts but I think that bounties still bring value
and playing an important role for ICOs in reaching awareness.
My question to you is : Why are you participating in bounties if you have such a negative opinion.
I hate to participate in something I do not like ....

Deviaan

Activity: 134

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:15:21 PM

I could agree on multi accounts and the suffering quality of the posts but I think that bounties still bring value
and playing an important role for ICOs in reaching awareness.
My question to you is : Why are you participating in bounties if you have such a negative opinion.
I hate to participate in something I do not like ....
you are correct that bounty campaign gave an important role in the process of marketing the ICO itself, helping to introduce and expand the information through this marketing method. so the ICO can reach the target and his success.
 be careful in giving judgment against something but be wise in speech and behave.
mohammedmattar

Activity: 448
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 11:22:21 PM

You should spend a lot of money in a big advertising campaign
To reach the target audience
The way bounty campaigns are as low as possible
Sometimes ICO fails then they will not lose anything
Just promise
In the case of advertising campaign will lose a lot.
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:29:06 PM

They werent stupid
BitCent Exchange
Copper Member

Activity: 45

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:10:22 PM

Bounties are good way to get free token.
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:54:50 AM

Bounties are good way to get free token.
free tokens ?? Are you sure you mention the token you got from the bounty campaign is a free token ??

what about your work every day ?? to make a good and positive post / discussion on this forum. social media reports every week, KYC verification and so on?

Do you still call it a free token?...
lebedi

Activity: 197
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:06:40 PM

I don't suppose in this case at all. They have to be here to give people chances for earning and their delays or low speed of transactions are not on the first place here.
vaniy-stepanovich

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:14:08 PM

Bounties it is worse and worse. I wait for a turn the cryptoforeign exchange market and then can will better. Now to participate in campaigns there is no sense.
Malkazimir

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:20:41 PM

It's just advertising. There are several types of advertising. One of the approaches in marketing is the imposition. Whether you like it or not, you'll see the project every few minutes. This is the purpose of the bounty.
Stella27

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:25:27 PM

If you dont to be rewarded with free tokens, then dont participate in the bounty campaign. we dont need that kind of attitude in the crypto. we must be thankful instead for the opportunity to be rewarded with ico tokens without investing or spend money.
moshuk

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:29:34 PM

The question then is how do you get cheap labor to spread the word regarding your product?  I don't think for the measly bounty amounts people get your going to get Mark Twain type of writing skills and quality.  I think a lot of the time the projects are expecting world class content for pennies on the dollar.  

If the project is good, it will get good reviews from ICO trackers.

No people will ever invest serious money in anything shilled in signature campaigns.

Also the usual 2% bounties distribution is actually often a lot of money.. would cost much less to pay some popular bloggers to write some review.

Bounty campaigns give NO VALUE, at the expenses of ICO participants.

I now hate ICOs as I said in my thread, but even if I had to ever consider investing in one, I would not put a penny in it if the word "bounties" is in any chart.
Oh God this ICO trackers are the same Bounty Hunters  like the people on this forum. their estimates are also bought, trust them - stupid ! and you are absolutely wrong in the fact that if the product is good then it does not need advertising ... this is a failure of 100%)
satgoldan

Activity: 602
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:32:15 PM

This is not even advertising ... This is a "word of mouth" that works at times better than advertising, lol. Crypto community is very closed, the news spread about the projects here very quickly from one participant to another. I do not agree with you.

─────────────── IMO Ecosystem ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
[ TELEGRAM ] J O I N U S [ TWITTER ]
apitico

Activity: 571

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:55:34 PM

On the other hand, what is the point of helping to look for good ICO and invest in them, if most of the projects are a Scam. The bounty of the company this is a double Scam. If this did not happen, then there would be no multiaccounts.

xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:01:06 PM

Well most of them are scam but that doesn't really mean that all of them are,
They are doing bounty to promote their token to spread the news they are doing the reward for exposure for cheap publicity,
2% couldn't really hurt too much if it means huge publicity and even if the token goes to the market the 2% of the whole project couldn't bring the price down.

gorodi

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:03:21 PM

Bounties it is worse and worse. I wait for a turn the cryptoforeign exchange market and then can will better. Now to participate in campaigns there is no sense.

Actually, I try not to listen to any of the guys that say the negative things about the Bounties, these programs turned out to be the road into the crypto world for me. Doing these tasks, I managed to make some money to start trading.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: