Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:37:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounties are STUPID  (Read 4855 times)
sherenikaw

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

rocket.hashbon.com

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:38:21 PM

So, do you think that it is not enough to get only 2% for the bounty token allocation? I myself will not count like that. there is some certain accounting in bounty percentage based on their token supply, or token sold, or other count. here, 2% is enough. Actually, we must pay attention on the numbers of the participants. Limiting the participants may be good ideas.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
nisya

Activity: 318

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:45:04 AM

bounties are not stupid, this is only the negative people will say and they don't like with the bounty campaign and they don't want to accept something new especially in the cryptocurrency. but I think they actually join in the bounty campaign too because they can see that they have a chance to make more money from the bounties.
DesertOasis3

Activity: 144
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:50:06 AM

Actually, I see bounties as a win/win for both sides. The company gets free advertising for the ICO by paying bounty hunters with something that cost them zero to begin with and the bounty hunter receives payment in tokens that they hope can be exchanged later on for ETH or BTC. Not all bounty hunters dump some use the opportunity to increase the amount of tokens they may purchase in the ICO
FasT09

Activity: 164
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:50:51 AM

If the gift you have recently followed does not give you gifts for your duties, that does not mean that all gifts are stupid. There are still legitimate gifts and we have the opportunity to make money through our hard work and patience. Gift is the most important choice for us to get money, if you say stupid bounty what is your purpose here?
Torps1

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:03:56 AM

That is your view, but there is absolute need to involve bounty in a project campaign or worth still spend high fees on other means of advertisements. The problem of early dumping by bounty participants is bad but it is their rewards and they can do what they like with it. Bounty allocation may have no significant effect on overall project valuation(my thought).
Janienregado1992

Activity: 169

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:06:30 AM

im thinking not all !! but when your understand what they do to you!   you should follow for the good of the bounty campaign and always follow there rules that they give to you!! and always active in there Telegram so you know whats the updates!! not all bounty are stupid!!
zucknail

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:07:40 AM

bounties are not stupid, this is only the negative people will say and they don't like with the bounty campaign and they don't want to accept something new especially in the cryptocurrency. but I think they actually join in the bounty campaign too because they can see that they have a chance to make more money from the bounties.
recognized or not, bounty campaign is very helpful in introducing a project to their prospective investors. and this is the best way right now, besides having to advertise on Facebook or Google that requires large funds.
Kwansimaa

Activity: 238
Merit: 12

send & receive money instantly,with no hidden cost

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:09:51 AM

Well you have a point there but don't you think you are being to harsh and unfair to some other bounty hunters who also do their work legitimately. I guess the concept of lock up period for bounty tokens should be instilled to reduce the massive dump that sometimes occurs.

jmix2018

Activity: 74

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:12:12 AM

maybe youre wrong to say that Bounty are Stupid!! Bounty are worth it !! they Delay to distribute token because they dont want to wrong calculate to the bounty hunters ! they want perfectly distribute token!! and why there slow for getting in list of exchanger cause they make new platform for good in exchanger and in the future!!
maemunah

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:13:31 AM

Bounties are not stupid.. people that sell immediately coins even when price is very low are quite stupid and miss a good chance to make good profits in long term view
that is exactly what you say, because all this time the bounty has produced quite a lot and opportunities for all of us to get extra income from the crypto world
AmeSakibimasu

Activity: 228
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:03:20 AM

What's the point in distributing 2% towards bounties??

Those people will flip the tokens as soon as they get them, and it's usually much less people than it looks like due to multi-account.

Also the quality of the post is very low even for hero and "legendary" members.

If I had a coin I would never ever distribute part of the tokens towards bounties; I'd see that as a kick in the nuts to legit ICO participants.

And what is the point of getting angry for that? if you knew that the alotted money in the bounty is just a small one then don't join them, just ignore them. A lot of bounties which do have a huge bounty allocation are here in this forum, you are free to choose and ignore those small ones. Bounty is not stupid, what stupid is those people on a certain team on a bounty which chose to scam us because of their greed on the money they have raised during the ICO.
olyolali

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:03:45 AM

I don't agree with what you say. because the ICO project requires a bounty to disseminate information about the project so that it can attract investors into the project. even though only 2% is big enough for me.
I think you only hate people who abuse the bounty by means of low post quality not because you hate bounties.
D J

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:40:50 AM

Are you looking for something that's more of a rewards program as opposed to an Airdrop, or a bounty program?

Where you earn the token monthly for active participation (retweeting twitter posts), and get automatically entered in weekly draws?

🏡 🏡 THEN YOU NEED TO SEE THIS. 🏡 🏡

The DEED token Rewards Program is NOW OPEN, and is accepting a LIMITED number of qualified participants.

Check out Deedcoin at their website below. The team at Deed is actively changing the real estate industry by tokenizing realtor commissions and saving users of their operatational, patent pending platform, thousands of dollars when buying or selling a home 🏡. Multiple transactions have already occurred with Deed agents using the DEED, while the company is still in their early token sale phases. This is a direct result of Deed agents already available in over 160 cities in all 50 US States, including Puerto Rico. This team and company is one to keep an eye on in the crypto space. Totally bringing crypto mainstream with a brilliant use case.

https://www.deedcoinlaunch.com

Interested candidates must have a minimum of 150 followers on their Twitter account.

Active participation will earn you monthly DEED rewards, and will automatically get you entered in the weekly draws for 100 DEED ($150).  🏡 💥

To provide your information for verification  and inquire about the DEED Rewards Program, please visit the Official Deed Family Telegram Channel at:

https://t.me/Deedcoin

REGISTRATION IS LIMITED TO 100 PARTICIPANTS.
Xxmodded

Activity: 2282
Merit: 309

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:50:17 AM

Those people will flip the tokens as soon as they get them, and it's usually much less people than it looks like due to multi-account.

If I had a coin I would never ever distribute part of the tokens towards bounties; I'd see that as a kick in the nuts to legit ICO participants.

yes, that's why you never have your own coin, this looks arrogant and very confident. until now there are many factors that we can do in the primal bounty. actually the division of 2% there are many uses and functions. remember this forum is the biggest part of the crypto industry and developers really need us. this is a fact, without us the market will never go right.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
dgoswami12
Copper Member

Activity: 253
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 06:52:40 AM

Bounties are not stupid , though it is true that most of the bounty participants dump their tokens at lower prices but there are also some who are there for the idea behind project. And if you are talking about multi accounts thats a big issue but the bounty manager or the person running campaign should be able to handle this by ip address check or if they found something fishy. But i dont think that there are more free marketing in anything other than Bounty or Airdrop. Now most projects give 5% tokens through bounty and airdrop. And if you run a project in future i wish you will be successful without bounty or airdrop.

Neutro             ❱❱❱  More than a blockchain
shoujiuhaituo7

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:56:02 AM

They are not stupid, and the bounty allows for the dissemination of information about the project among the target audience. 2 percent is perfect for a bounty.

I will also participate in the bounty activities and earn some money without any risk.
AMdemzzy072

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:20:01 PM

You can talk about the low quality of post even from the legendary members, I have observed that several times. I would also agree to the fact that some bounties, after the campaign is over, flip away with tokens without distributing them to the bounty hunters who played key roles in creating awareness about the project. But you have undermined the power of bounty by saying you would never distribute part of your token.
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:24:36 PM

The objective of a well structured bounty campaign is to create more audience for your ICO. It is worth it.
AssassinCreed

Activity: 145

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:39:53 PM

I think that the bounty activities are meaningful for the new ICO project. They need to promote their projects through some platforms such as signatures or Twitter. If not, they will not know what they are, so the bounty is meaningful.
burdagol12345

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:40:22 PM

I thinks yo have much hatred to the bounty partcipants,can i ask you you are a investor or  a bounty also?and if you answer thats you are also a bounty hunters ,then you are hypocrites,and greedy person and talking about,thats the bounty hunters is the one who will flip and ruined the project thats not true,because before the bounty participants recieve there tokens,some investor  are already recieve there tokensand sell it ,when rhe get there percentage,so how did you blame to us,that we are the one who capable of making the price value down,thats unfair,because  if you look up the scenario we are the whole team together working to make the project successfull and not blaming each other,we advertise our project worldwide in order to make it popular and convience more investor,so we are  the bounty hunters working hards and sacrifice our time in order to achieve a successfull project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: