Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:35:29 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounties are STUPID  (Read 4855 times)
ninobtcx (OP)

Activity: 418
Merit: 262

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:01:20 AM

the cost is not paid in money but by the Token generated from the project

Now this is what I call the dumbest thing I've read on this thread. Congrats champ.
Dmberum

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:08:37 AM

At the point when bounties are a method for landing shabby position to getting crafted by mass promoting done. I have purchased numerous ICO through abundance seekers. A year ago, I got the majority of my ICOs from Facebook, and other web based life. Yet, as of now am continually taking a gander at marks and the declaration string. My companion and I do investigates and I will encourage individuals to join the ICO. Abundance is still great, yet an excess of token shouldn't be dispensed and strict measures ought to be sent to following various records and managing all the failing members.
andy_gpu

Activity: 93

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:37:45 PM

I think that you are wrong. How then will all the people who make profit for the campaign live, it's their job. There is a way out of this situation! Some projects freeze payments. This is the way to protect your coins.
kjn311

Activity: 319
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:15:44 PM

What's the point in distributing 2% towards bounties??

Those people will flip the tokens as soon as they get them, and it's usually much less people than it looks like due to multi-account.

Also the quality of the post is very low even for hero and "legendary" members.

If I had a coin I would never ever distribute part of the tokens towards bounties; I'd see that as a kick in the nuts to legit ICO participants.
At first, the rewards really do not seem so big, but you need to understand that not all bounties work like this. Most likely you just have no luck, because this can earn a lot in fact
Mikcik

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:55:48 PM

You are right. bounty hunters are stupid but me i think that the promising project will not be affected by the dump caused by bounty hunters so the blame is so exaggerated
Bounty itself is ok, and it really helps to promote the problem but the real problem here is the bounty hunters because they usually sold their token after the listing in an exchange and the result to the project is negative. I believe if its a good project it can survive when all the bounty hunters dumped their token. The team should focus on developing their project so those who sold at a cheap price will regret it.

At first I thought that bounty was not a good idea, because if a good project, talented team, experienced mentors, they can certainly get the money. But later on, I realized that bounty for more people to know about their project, it is a way of marketing
keykey1

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:03:39 PM

Those people will flip the tokens as soon as they get them, and it's usually much less people than it looks like due to multi-account.
If I had a coin I would never ever distribute part of the tokens towards bounties; I'd see that as a kick in the nuts to legit ICO participants.

The price of tokens does not fall due to bounty hunters but because of investors who receive large discounts. Also it is necessary to take into account the fact that bounty hunters can be investors and recommend the project to their friends.
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 05:16:38 PM

Actually bounties are very important because thats the way of marketing the ICO on forum and attract more and more investors into it. Bounties though might be having multi accounts in it (which is illegal by the way ) but they still doing the job anyway, lolz! And publishing the things all over the forum and making other people aware about the ICO's. Many times things are turning very positive here and ICO's are actually getting lot of attention towards them and thus it works!!
Yes the quality of the posts are decreasing but dont forget that we do have merit system in place and the quality of forum is rising and thus bounty stats will rise as well.
BlackboxDiputerin

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:18:36 AM

I don't think like that, I think the role of the prize hunter is very important in ico. I think the gift is to make me rich without giving up money first. I think with many types of gifts, promotion will also be more widespread and that makes many investors know about the project. Gift campaigns are one of the good things to promote their ICOs and gather many investors. But of course there are some prize hunters who take advantage of other projects by using multiple accounts in one campaign
Gromx

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:30:20 AM

Bounty in the form in which they are now-just die.Project managers do not try to control manipulations, poor quality posts and multiaccounts. I think that soon we will see something new.
jay sd

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:11:22 AM

2% is nothing compared to the allocation of the tokens for the other purposes. Also the bounty hunters are doing a good job to promote the ICOs whatever other people think. No one can do a job for free. So why still some people think that the bounty allocation amount is too high ore bounties are stupid.
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 08:18:14 AM

Well, that's really how bounty should be managed by a competent and hard working bounty manager too. First of all, i don't really think that your number of posts is already enough to complete the requirements for a weekly posts. The quality of the participant's post must be taken into consideration first before you can even start to count that as a post.

Floder1

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:30:06 PM

I don't agree to the statement that all bounties are stupid. A lot of ICOs have become very successful through bounty programs. It has also help a lot of hunters made fortune. Without bounty campaigns, the good news of a particular project won't reach potential investors.
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:35:26 PM

I don't agree to the statement that all bounties are stupid. A lot of ICOs have become very successful through bounty programs. It has also help a lot of hunters made fortune. Without bounty campaigns, the good news of a particular project won't reach potential investors.
Don't just rely with a few projects in ICO there are more legit and good potential to take good moneys, you must learned from your mistake in choosing bounty or just unlucky but surely when there's signals of exploding in market, definitely they will releases rewards.
smutexar

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:17:56 PM

This is actually quite a normal amount and you can earn a lot on the bounty, with any account. I don't know what you don't like.
cobra.artemon

Activity: 65
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:40:09 PM

with your logic, everyone should spend millions on advertising. many hunters approach responsibly to their work and make really high-quality content. and even in multi-accounts there are advantages to the company

▶▶▶▶ SIDERA Blockchain Technologies ◀◀◀◀| ▶▶▶▶ JOIN US NOW: https://sidera.io ◀◀◀◀
✹✹✹✹ Decentralized Wearable Devices ✹✹✹ WEARING THE FUTURE
Tonstar

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:41:13 PM

i am not a fan of bounty campaighs gut inthinkmthat theybare important at least for a new peopel here to understand
Tonstar

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:41:53 PM

with your logic, everyone should spend millions on advertising. many hunters approach responsibly to their work and make really high-quality content. and even in multi-accounts there are advantages to the company
if a person can make a living or earn something via bounty campaign it is okay and i thinkmthere is jothing wrong with it
yescrypto

Activity: 319
Merit: 2

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:50:28 PM

Why won't you say that when you're also participating in one of the bounty you called stupid, don't be in any way offended by by those trying it hard to make more, those who do multiple accounts are choices and you can do the same that's if you like. And another thing you claim you will never Organize a bounty if you have a coin, anyone who hate people progressing can never succeed in doing one.

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
fabuloveu

Activity: 462

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:55:35 PM

Then your coin will never see the investors needed to hit the soft cap not to talk about the Hard cap. I partially agreed with you that many bounties participant are using multi-account to get more token. But to say bounties is not necessary for ico to be successful is wrong.

zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 07:58:15 PM

I think you are wrong and you shouldn't make assumptions for everybody, of course there are some people lacking quality comparing to their ranks but they are the minority. And also bounties can create hype and raise interest in your project.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: