Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:32:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounties are STUPID  (Read 4848 times)
Branko

Activity: 2464
Merit: 318

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:51:31 AM

It is easier to give 2% of coins or tokens for advertising than to spend a lot of money on it.

Indeed, try to pay Google or Facebook with your tokens instead real money  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sacskate

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:55:18 AM

What's the point in distributing 2% towards bounties??

Those people will flip the tokens as soon as they get them, and it's usually much less people than it looks like due to multi-account.

Also the quality of the post is very low even for hero and "legendary" members.

If I had a coin I would never ever distribute part of the tokens towards bounties; I'd see that as a kick in the nuts to legit ICO participants.
i think bounty at least make some hype and awareness about the project and that may help in the trading process later
XIE-XIE

Activity: 252
Merit: 19

SYNAPSECOIN.NET

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 12:01:00 PM

Yes, multi accounts are one way to get great gifts, and I think this is done a lot. But whatever the purpose of the initial forum was made, I don't think it was to look for money or prizes but to discuss the bitcoin issue. With this impact a lot of writing is not right with the title tread and the members are only trying to catch up with the target posts

Karlinz
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 12:26:41 PM

Sounding really like a pained participant. We can understand your frustration same it is with majority of participants gives reasons for why you signature campaign sings of your post. Bounty hunters are not to be blamed for any market crash, the marker situation was responsible. Bounties were existing when a newly launched coins could make above 200% after launch and continue to soar. The season of bear is responsible too, do not blame bounty hunters for that

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
elenka n

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 12:28:31 PM

All right. Very often in the bounty companies are multi accounts that throw off most of their tokens!
gambit1

Activity: 980
Merit: 508

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 12:39:58 PM

The bounty hunter is just a victim of circumstance. Ethereum was invented for developers to create dapps on it. But scammers create only projects that can not provide the investor. Just promises and bedtime stories. Soon the market will clear and the next stage of development will begin. All bounty hunters will find their place.
bedford1972

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 12:44:19 PM

Those people will flip the tokens as soon as they get them, and it's usually much less people than it looks like due to multi-account.

If I had a coin I would never ever distribute part of the tokens towards bounties; I'd see that as a kick in the nuts to legit ICO participants.
What do you know about marketing? Judging from your thoughts, you don't know anything. To enter the market, you always need to invest in advertising. In this case, investments are made by distributing coins. Now the projects are copying each other and as a result they are not worth anything, as there is a lot of competition. I participated in a very large number of ICO, which brought me a lot of money. When choosing an ICO, I pay attention to many aspects that help me filter out bad projects. This is also a kind of work. The better you approach it, the more money you earn. Learn to separate good from bad projects and the amount of your earnings will increase.

QUARKCHAIN - Blockchain Sharding Technology
IS A FLEXIBLE, SCALABLE, AND USER-ORIENTED BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE. (https://quarkchain.io)
Georgiyk

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 12:57:07 PM

You are not a marketer. Bounty hunters are a cheap project promotion. Do you think that 2% is too much for advertising, a lot to attract potential investors? I totally disagree with you. Advertising is always expensive and can not do without it!

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 01:06:29 PM

The Idea behind bounties isnt a stupid idea. you must note that many of this projects have some marketing expert as well and before they decide to promote their project through bounty means they have check means of marketing their project and they have decided that bounty is the only way they can reach not only large number of investors but also the targeted investors that they want at low price. if 2% token is enough they would have gone for more option of advertising than choosing bounty.
Ayobami99
Copper Member

Activity: 617
Merit: 3

The wonders of the blockchain technology

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 01:06:48 PM

I guess you must have gotten replies to this post through previous comments but i will say that you really cannot overlook the effectiveness of bounties.... Sure Icos has dents but bounties when run with good management can give the best result... Also i understand that there are hunters with low quality posts....

🕹️ Wunbit Arcade 🕹️
   🌐 =⬢ Website ⬢= 🌐       👾 Join the Next Generation of Blockchain-Powered Games! 👾        📄 =⬢ Whitepaper ⬢= 📄
📣 =⬢ Facebook ⬢= 📣                    ☝️ =⬢ Twitter ⬢= ☝️                    🎰 =⬢ Bitcointalk Thread ⬢= 🎰                    💬 =⬢ Telegram ⬢= 💬                    🚀 =⬢ BUY TOKENS ⬢= 🚀
Nowherman

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 02:11:02 PM

If you look at the bounty campaign from the internet marketing point of view, then bounty campaigning  allows you to increase the ranking of the site in search results practically free, since a huge number of links from Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Linkedin, Reddit lead to an increase in the Google index. If you promote a website using conventional methods, a huge amount of money is required, and the bounty allows you to do it "on credit", and in case of failure, you don’t pay anything at all.

Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 02:20:17 PM

I dont know why people sees bounties as stupid one, it is not stupid because the only thing that is stupid is the team behind the project, the team that after sales of their coin will no longer available or you can contact them anymore,bounties are bounties it is not the bounty it is the project itself.
Rockkey

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 02:27:57 PM

I think that 2-5 percent for a bounty is quite an acceptable amount in comparison with what could be spent on attracting professional advertisers, so if we proceed from considerations of expediency, then the bounty participants fully deserve their money for this work.
Dima95

Activity: 392
Merit: 27

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 02:32:58 PM

I`m convinced that bounty hunter make their contribution into advertisement. Posts quality may be low, but signature may attract somebody in any case.

dimox
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 02:41:35 PM

if you not place 2% token for bounty, than im sure your program will be low customer than the other ico. bounty is important to spread their product. and im agree, but not all bounties is stupid. sometime my post is useless but it doesnt mean im not update about ico. i always following their progress and try to dont like other people, that sell their token when distribution reached. just do what you think this is good for you
bestcoins1

Activity: 2212
Merit: 721

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 02:56:09 PM

Bounties are not stupid but i think Bounty manager Can eliminate multi accounts and Bots for social media in a Simple way: Making mandatory that shares and post should receive a min amount of likes\shares
I often see in the tables on the bounty that people even have their nicknames of accounts almost the same: Aleksandr1 Aleksandr234 Aleksandr321 and they are all on the bounty and registered with a time difference of 1 day. and they are all allowed to participate...
Very suspicious and the bounty manager should be able to investigate so that there is no fraud using multiple accounts to participate in a project bounty, therefore many projects are now implementing KYC verification to minimize fraud in participating in the bounty project.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Salelo

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

GIGZI

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 03:01:13 PM

if you not place 2% token for bounty, than im sure your program will be low customer than the other ico. bounty is important to spread their product. and im agree, but not all bounties is stupid. sometime my post is useless but it doesnt mean im not update about ico. i always following their progress and try to dont like other people, that sell their token when distribution reached. just do what you think this is good for you
I agree with you, not everyone has the same principle. because everyone also has different needs. the decision to directly sell or hold it back I thought it was their respective principle, and we could not forbid it

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
Ayomiqueen
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:07:51 PM

That should the level of your understanding toward bounty , we always have every area in business that will be handle with different set of people , so when we talk about bounty it is a marketing area of any project which if not necessary it will not be needed and the major of it is that the dev feel he needs it and once they have the agreement then it must be , but you decide to have your own token today and feel not necessary to use it then cool and use your strategy which you believe will be cool for you, but thinking one work is useless is out of it as your thinking also is useless to other people and more reason you have to consider every soul with their opinion.

Sultanar484
Copper Member

Activity: 232

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:12:38 PM

Bounties are very cheaper than any other methods of advertisement or promotion for a product/tokens. If you aren't eager to give even 2% of the supply or sold tokens to the bounty hunters then how will you promote you project? You should promote everywhere without the help of bounty hunters.

Sultanar484
Copper Member

Activity: 232

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:15:08 PM

Bounties are not stupid but i think Bounty manager Can eliminate multi accounts and Bots for social media in a Simple way: Making mandatory that shares and post should receive a min amount of likes\shares
I often see in the tables on the bounty that people even have their nicknames of accounts almost the same: Aleksandr1 Aleksandr234 Aleksandr321 and they are all on the bounty and registered with a time difference of 1 day. and they are all allowed to participate...
Very suspicious and the bounty manager should be able to investigate so that there is no fraud using multiple accounts to participate in a project bounty, therefore many projects are now implementing KYC verification to minimize fraud in participating in the bounty project.

Multi-accounts should be checked by bots as some intelligent bounty managers like yahoo detect cheaters. Suspecious accounts should be checked and be punished by tagged.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: