Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:58:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who will benefit the most from bitcoin/cryptocurrency?  (Read 3857 times)
Gadhoh

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:28:22 PM

I have a friend who is interested in getting into bitcoins but he does not have a lot of savings or any major investments. He also has a lot of debts to pay and has an average wage job with a family of 4 to raise. When we were talking yesterday, I thought: who really would benefit the most from investing in bitcoin or cryptocurrency? Can those who are like my friend get into bitcoin even though he has no major investment? Or is bitcoin only for those who can afford it?
it is clear that the beneficiaries are those who invest and buy some bitcoin, because if it is zero what will benefit, it is now available the smallest limit how much to buy and that I think everyone can do it if there is a will.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lamthanh3462342

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:47:49 PM

Are you thinking that people who are holding a lot of bitcoin will be the ones who benefit the most? I do not think so. I think it is the people who hold many dollars, the government money is the most beneficiaries. Only if you sell BTC go and own a real USD account then you will see is beneficial. Keeping bitcoin every day, the risk is still there because the bitcoin / cryptocurrency value increase is very unpredictable.
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:05:20 PM

in my opinion you should never encourage anybody to "invest" in bitcoin ever because bitcoin is not an investment. instead if you want to encourage someone then encourage them to start "using" bitcoin as a currency and if they liked it then they can get involved.

otherwise when you introduce bitcoin to others as an investment they eventually will end up wanting big profit in short time and finally lose money because of that mindset and in the end they never find out what bitcoin was.

There is a FOMO brewing...
Genamant

Activity: 730
Merit: 102

Trphy.io

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:15:44 PM

I have a friend who is interested in getting into bitcoins but he does not have a lot of savings or any major investments. He also has a lot of debts to pay and has an average wage job with a family of 4 to raise. When we were talking yesterday, I thought: who really would benefit the most from investing in bitcoin or cryptocurrency? Can those who are like my friend get into bitcoin even though he has no major investment? Or is bitcoin only for those who can afford it?

Bitcoin is for everyone. So if your friend does not have the capital 8t is better if he did bounties and campaigns and save up to buy bitcoin. After he saves up let him learn trading so he will have an additional income asides from his job

Impulseboy (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:05:15 PM

in my opinion you should never encourage anybody to "invest" in bitcoin ever because bitcoin is not an investment. instead if you want to encourage someone then encourage them to start "using" bitcoin as a currency and if they liked it then they can get involved.

otherwise when you introduce bitcoin to others as an investment they eventually will end up wanting big profit in short time and finally lose money because of that mindset and in the end they never find out what bitcoin was.

Perhaps I worded it incorrectly. He wants to invest his savings in bitcoin (is that the correct term?) but I think it might not be beneficial to his situation at the moment because they may not be in a good place to risk what little they have over something very risky like crypto.
tegarp90

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:07:16 PM

The one is benefit most is the one who save thousand bitcoins on their offline wallet and still able to access the wallet right now and not selling them yet.
Enough said.
Crystal24

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:20:03 PM

I normally tell friends to not invest in bitcoin if they don't have enough money.
Some with a  of $5000 will be a fool to invest the whole amount in bitcoin.
The best is splitting the money and bagging some good altcoins and other viable investments.
speedy1987

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:26:09 PM

Actually I know about Bitcoin when the price was only 25000k. But on that time I never believe about Bitcoin growth. Now I really felt about that. Anyway we cannot change the past. Better think for future
bitcoinman93

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:29:08 PM

the answer is pretty obvious. If bitcoin grows again, then those who invested more money will get more profits and those who put less money into it get less than them...
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:31:04 PM

For me, the one who will benefit the most in bitcoins is the one who invest in the market about buying and selling bitcoin, and ofcourse now bitcoin is a huge money, a large value it has and whoever trades it in the market can get a much profit.

All those who keep investing regularly in diversified coins and regularly keep checking how is the market doing and have a short and long term strategy it will help the people to retire rich life. It is very much possible from the crypto to become rich.
vktrglbr

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:31:42 PM

you are wrong to say bitcoin is only for certain people only!
bitcoin can help everyone economy, oya i want to give suggestion for your friend.
if at this time he does not have the capital to start trading should participate with bounty campaign to get capital, after the capital collected then start trading.
because honestly at this time I also do not have the capital, I'm working on it by participating with bounty campaign.
and many people who used to not have the capital to trade crypto now have the capital not even a few who have become rich.
start at the bottom. Good luck

Agree with you! Boutny and Airdrops it's good chance for people, who hasn't a capital. Also in crypto important invest often at list 10 $. At the right time it can to give big profit.
INAQAMAQQU

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 05:47:09 PM

For now, don't try to invest because the market is unstable if you don't want to lose your money especially if you use debt money.
nikiknowsnothing

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:50:04 PM

The one who has invested the most. That's the simple answer actually! But there can be many other conditions like someone who was invested wisely. Buying during the dip, selling during the high.
elygil2022

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

REMIIT.IO

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:54:42 PM

Investing in bitcoin don’t require huge capital. Your friend can start with $100, then join bounty campaigns and airdrops. Just need to be very meticulous in choosing ICOs.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
REMIIT.IO ║ Decentralized Remittance & Payment Platform (https://remiit.io/)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
novikov433

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:57:17 PM

Winning scam projects, for a year made a fictitious stats, that about 90% of projects turned out to be a scum, they gave very little money. Now at the moment the main thing is just a name, all scammers use this. Every day, the number of scam projects will increase. So if you want to make money, do your own scam project too. that would have to earn a lot for charity, you need to start that would be a lot of money. In Russia, their earn money man earn can only be something to steal
olyolali

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:05:05 PM

no investment rules in bitcoin should invest minimally.
invest in bitcoin with little capital it can and you do not worry. you just need to work in the real world and leave little money to invest in bitcoin. let's just say you just save
criptogenious

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 06:37:14 AM

It is alright if you start out small. The amount does not matter as long you know how to invest it well. Pour the returns of the investment to further generate more investment if needed.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:42:36 AM

you are wrong to say bitcoin is only for certain people only!
bitcoin can help everyone economy, oya i want to give suggestion for your friend.
if at this time he does not have the capital to start trading should participate with bounty campaign to get capital, after the capital collected then start trading.
because honestly at this time I also do not have the capital, I'm working on it by participating with bounty campaign.
and many people who used to not have the capital to trade crypto now have the capital not even a few who have become rich.
start at the bottom. Good luck

Agree with you! Boutny and Airdrops it's good chance for people, who hasn't a capital. Also in crypto important invest often at list 10 $. At the right time it can to give big profit.

both are waste of time for receiving a small amount of money. and the time you waste to claim them can be spend for doing something constructive and doing some real job to earn real money and then if you are really dying to invest, you can invest that money in bitcoin. otherwise wasting time every day looking for airdrops and filling your wallet with useless tokens is not going to make you rich.

Only Bitcoin
SyrulRamadhan

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:55:00 AM

I think anyone can invest in crypto and bitcoin there is no rule that forbids it. you can invest in a lot and a little depends on how much money you have, but you also have to be ready with the risk because this will not always benefit
Nnedaddy1
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:10:29 AM

The people that will benefit more from cryptocurrency are the patient investors.
Those who are good in holding for long term.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: