Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:34:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who will benefit the most from bitcoin/cryptocurrency?  (Read 3866 times)
CryptomartN

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:20:35 AM

I have a friend who is interested in getting into bitcoins but he does not have a lot of savings or any major investments. He also has a lot of debts to pay and has an average wage job with a family of 4 to raise. When we were talking yesterday, I thought: who really would benefit the most from investing in bitcoin or cryptocurrency? Can those who are like my friend get into bitcoin even though he has no major investment? Or is bitcoin only for those who can afford it?
Your friend can also get involve with Bitcoin. He can start with any little amount as possible. Grow or trade with it and see how it can be increased overtime. He can commit one-tenth of his job earning to start up the Bitcoin investment.
Nanagyasi

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:41:37 AM

Anyone who invests will benefit equally according to their risk level. Btc doesn't benefit a group of people over the other. In your friend's case, he just have to take the risk and he is set to enjoy from the risk should the value rises.

Ezenwanyi
Copper Member

Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 07:49:33 AM

Those that will benefit more from cryptocurrency investments are the patience ones and long term holders as well.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
Ezenwanyi1
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Veil

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:02:44 AM

Those who have basic understanding of the market can benefit more .
IMMBAGGA

Activity: 73

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:05:02 AM

Investing in bitcoin is though risky.  Quantum of risk varies time to time.
But higher the risk higher the profit.  But one should invest surplus funds only.  
You may gain a lot but your unwise unlucky investment may cause you a big loss too.
oginiimaoyani

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 08:07:17 AM

Those persons that can endure the storm of the dip and hold their coins, those that are not panic and are patient are the once that will benefit from the bitcoin/cryptocurrency community.

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Falmera

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:08:25 AM

I have a friend who is interested in getting into bitcoins but he does not have a lot of savings or any major investments. He also has a lot of debts to pay and has an average wage job with a family of 4 to raise. When we were talking yesterday, I thought: who really would benefit the most from investing in bitcoin or cryptocurrency? Can those who are like my friend get into bitcoin even though he has no major investment? Or is bitcoin only for those who can afford it?
Those who havd not yet capital can still earn from crypto currency and can still invest later after earning. One way to earn is through campaigns in a bounty. There are lots of bounty campaigns to choose.

ORVIUM            Open and Transparent Science
『 https://orvium.io/ 』   Powered By Blockchain
Al-e_x

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:12:09 AM

Crypto world always benefits us, I think if he does not have capital, then a good solution is to follow the bounty.

if he can analyze every good ICO then he will get satisfying results. and your friend's problem will be over.
Hulh

Activity: 148

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:22:18 AM

Of course, your friend can participate in bitcoin or cryptocurrency. We do have a bit similar in his situations, I don't have major investments even savings yet it didn't stop me to involve in cryptocurrency. I do believe that if you are willing to there are lots of ways to participate but if your not 100%  willing or focus to do it there are millions of reason not to do it. What I did to participate in cryptocurrency is to join in bounty campaign to learn more about in this industry at the save money to invest.
Satish147

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

Harmony for One and All

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 08:31:48 AM

As of now or in 2017 everyone trying to invest in bitcoin due to its massive growth rate which is never seen in any kind of investment in any asset. This much growth attracted by retail and Institutional investors.

But what Bitcoin is trying to solve is to reach the people who don't have access to financial services till now and to mobilise funds from anywhere to anywhere at anytime at very cheap price.

If your friend is not in a position to buy bitcoin now then he can get bitcoin by participating in bounties where he can earn ICO tokens and which can be exchanged to Bitcoin later on.

ahiaba.john@yahoo.com

Activity: 365
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:38:14 AM

You can only invest if you have the resources to put into investment. We can not use empty hand or a mare idea to invest for money or interest making. The benefit of investing in bitcoin is for those that have the resources to invest into it whether big or small.

aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1286

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:43:03 AM

Bitcoin is for everyone, it does not exclude based on social or economic standing.

Anyone can join with the smallest smallest monetary input they like while being
mindful of the fact that it is a risk, there are no guarantees.

This warning has been stated many times "only invest what you are willing to loose"

White not everyone is able to transfer a lot of FIAT into crypto there are opportunities
to earn crypto.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
CryptoBuddyCoin

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:47:50 AM

Those that have a vested interest in the utility of the coin. So lottery coins are a good example. If you play regularly and can now do it via a coin then you can enjoy the use, get value from it and hopefully have a nice, speculative price appreciation in the coin value.

I think buying only as an investment is a rough ride sometimes. Best to have multiple reasons to buy and have a personal use case.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 09:15:10 AM

First of all, we must understand the fact that Bitcoin is just another form of money and it has nothing to do with the profit or benefits assurance. We can use it to optimise our current transaction process by reducing cost and time but in the end, it is just the payment system. The individuals and businesses using it as a payment system would get the maximum benefit down the road. Speculation will not always work as per our expectations.
sintecan

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:22:11 AM

You can invest in many ways and depend a little on how much money you have, but you also have to be prepared for risk because this will not always be profitable.
Liz D

Activity: 51

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 09:32:46 AM

I think those that will benefit more from cryptocurrency is not the government but the early adopters of cryptocurrency. Early adopter in the sense that those that still hold the valuable one till it gets world recognition as accepted currencies.
bungutko

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:25:53 AM

In my opinion, I believe that the people interested to join in bitcoin will benefit in this technology either you had enough capital to invest or don't have any investment this time.  For those people who really wanted to invest but do not have the capital to invest, I would encourage them to first join in bounty campaign's and earn profit. With this, the profit from their bounty could be the start up capital for them to start in doing an investment.
Ravenyvolle2

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:28:59 AM

Anyone can buy and/ or invest in bitcoins. As mentioned by a member above, you can buy any amount of bitcoin and use it with anything you want to use them like gambling, buying stuffs or mainly investing. You can get bitcoins partially like less than 10 usd if your friend can not afford it and who knows, the amount he bought will multiply a lot more than he invested.
passioncrypto

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:39:30 AM

You can invest your preferred amount of money to buy any amount or size of Bitcoin if you are low on funds. There is no rule where to buy a whole bitcoin. There is flexibility so that everyone can afford it. But, be ready to accept your loss if made. Hence, you should do a lot of research and analyze upon investing a huge amount of money.
Cody Blare

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:41:09 AM

Depending on when you asked this question (or read this answer), it is very likely that your perception of Bitcoin will be greatly altered. You see, many people make 1 big mistake…
 They PANIC!
 Yes - people allow their perception of Bitcoin to change depending on Bitcoin’s performance that same week! See, there are many people just like you, right this moment, who are thinking “Ahh it is too late!” And you know what? 1 year from now, there will be someone asking this same question…
 Here is the truth:
Start looking at bitcoin’s value annually and as a long-term investment. [The blockchain economy according to the World Economic Forum, should be worth a $7.8 trillion by 2027. It will be a very decent one indeed for every one!]
While these numbers are slightly exaggerated, I am completely certain that Bitcoin will reach a MINIMUM of 1% of the world economy (which is around 200 trillion).
 Therefore, Bitcoin is only getting started.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: