Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:40:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who will benefit the most from bitcoin/cryptocurrency?  (Read 3861 times)
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:12:33 PM

I have a friend who is interested in getting into bitcoins but he does not have a lot of savings or any major investments. He also has a lot of debts to pay and has an average wage job with a family of 4 to raise. When we were talking yesterday, I thought: who really would benefit the most from investing in bitcoin or cryptocurrency? Can those who are like my friend get into bitcoin even though he has no major investment? Or is bitcoin only for those who can afford it?
The people who will benefit the most from bitcoin are the the investors that are not afraid to risk. Investing will always risky but if you are willing to risj there is a higher chance that you get a lot of benefits and opportunities. But sometimes the benefits we get depends on how we manage our bitcoin.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
jekquenkinkas

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:28:22 PM

It should be noted that investing in bitcoin or cryptocurrency is very high risk. not everyone who invests in bitcoin always benefits.
indeed, to invest in bitcoin or cryptocurrency does not have to have large capital, it must be remembered that investing in bitcoin or cryptocurrency must be patient and take a long time to get results.
bitlind

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:31:48 PM

I have a friend who is interested in getting into bitcoins but he does not have a lot of savings or any major investments. He also has a lot of debts to pay and has an average wage job with a family of 4 to raise. When we were talking yesterday, I thought: who really would benefit the most from investing in bitcoin or cryptocurrency? Can those who are like my friend get into bitcoin even though he has no major investment? Or is bitcoin only for those who can afford it?
Of course whales would be the most beneficial from all the other parts of cryptocurrency involvement people, those who are manipulating the price would be doing everything needed in order to get their profits.
Darz299

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:39:55 AM

I think everyone who trades in bitcoin / cryptocurrency everyone gets a profit, even though the profits earned by each person in bitcoin / cryptocurrency are different. The benefits are based on a lot of investment and courage in taking the risk. Investing will always be risky but if You are willing to go up, there is a higher chance that you get many benefits and opportunities. But sometimes the benefits we get depend on how we manage our bitcoin.
pokang13

Activity: 106

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:14:54 PM

I think the one who benefit the most are the poor people because bitcoin can make sustain their needs.They will be able to meet their needs such as food,shelter and clothes.Bitcoin can also benefit businessmen because they can buy and sell conveniently.
Sinancre

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:50:01 PM

These are people who own large quantities of bit containers. As a result, they can raise or lower the BTC / USD rate on any exchange more or less at will. If you and your friend share only that amount, then follow her. Yes, it's risky, but it's worth it if bitkoyn picks up time. This power can be used to influence market volatility to their advantage.
Dadaro

Activity: 124

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:51:03 PM

everyone will benefit from cryptocurrency. there are many advantages to it, from fraud because it cannot be counterfeited, Identity Theft, when you give your credit card to a merchant, you give him or her access to your full credit line unlike in crypto when you pay using it, after the transaction, there is further information. Immediate Settlement, Access to Everyone, Lower Fees and MOST IMPORTANT YOU OWN IT!
mackenzie5

Activity: 156

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:01:36 PM

The invester will benefit the most from bitcoin or the crypto currency. Bitcoin is a new form of economy which can operate world wide for the benefit of the global community.Its features are very attractive to the global investors.Bitcoin is a modern economy and which is totally against the current economical concepts and it is linked with the modern technology.The block chain technology is linked with the bitcoin which the security systems of the net work.Due to the above features bitcoins popularity is widening world wide.
djmixen

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:14:49 PM

Those who invest are the one who will be benefited on bitcoin and if one person want to invest on it they need to have a savings or else teach them how to earn through bitcoin so that they have a bitcoin savings and become one of the benefits once the bitcoin price increase its value.
Naginiya

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 04:08:47 PM

Bitcoin investments are for experts and not for panic sellers or buyers and if someone doesn't have those qualities then better to move for other investment options  because many newbies are coming and going after loosing there money in exchanges due to lack of proper research about the investment they are going to do in the crypto market. Unlike other investments the crypto market has huge price variations in a short period of time so one mistake can be turn into a big loss instantly so the investor should have a thorough knowledge about many things

████████████         AVXChange         ████████████
Cinemo

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:14:40 PM

of course the only one who got a  benifit from crypto are the people who invested a lot of money when the value of cryptocurrency is too low and i am sure that they will get a lot of profit when the cryptocurrency goes up to high .
Yadamosan

Activity: 193

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:23:10 PM

In other term your friend will also benefit on the bitcoin or cryptocurrency because he's also getting bitcoins; on the other hand the people who will benefit the most is the major investors or what I'm saying is the investors who invest the most because, when they can afford much bitcoins their money will grow faster more than your friend so on the other term they both have benefit on bitcoin or cryptocurrency because they're both have bitcoin they the people who will affect the most is the one who invest a bigger amount of money but advice to your friend that have a permanent job because we don't know when will bitcoin going down.
isllander

Activity: 76

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:33:53 PM

You need to start from any level. It's bad. The bitcoin is designed to change the look of the person himself. Clear analysis plus the desire to change.
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:48:03 PM

Well you don't need to be wealthy to invest in Bitcoin just as you do not need to be wealthy to own a bank account... All you need is to buy the amount you can afford and you can withdraw it whenever you want.

Ask your friend to learn Cryptocurrency trading.. .It's one of the best ways he can increase his investment in crypto World. The good news is he can start trading with as little as, $50, $30, $20, $10,  even $5
brooklynian

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:40:32 PM

Those who will benefit mostly from bitcoin are the ones who can afford to invest into it, no matter how little. The competition is very high nowadays so there seems not to be any free bitcoin again. Let your friend get himself familiarized with cryptocurrency so that he can invest without delay once he has any spare money.
kelenikels

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:54:43 PM

The people who are benefited the most from bitcoin and cryptocurrency are those who are risk takers. The people that will be able to make up the future of crypto technology and the society of modern investment.indeed, to invest in bitcoin or cryptocurrency does not have to have large capital, it must be remembered that investing in bitcoin or cryptocurrency must be patient and take a long time to get results.
bentong talong

Activity: 383
Merit: 100

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:56:16 PM

Actually bitcoin can be purchased even in a small amount of money we do not need a huge amount to be able to investment in bitcoin. We just need to manage our investments to be able to earn a higher profit.
I agree with you, in that case, those people who are smrt in regards of investing their money will benefit the most. If they purchase bitcoin in a small amount and they chose to hold, they will have a high profit.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
loveinberlin

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:02:29 PM

I think that traders and large companies will benefit much but it is unpredictable because the crypto market is risky and it always not predictable what will happen next, To my mind, this is the best way to earn for everyone
maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:02:08 AM

I think that traders and large companies will benefit much but it is unpredictable because the crypto market is risky and it always not predictable what will happen next, To my mind, this is the best way to earn for everyone

besides of trader and large companies, every people which have cryptocurrency/bitcoin and altcoin, they will gain the benefits and they can sell their coins to take the profit. but this only works if the price for every coin is increased and no one gets stuck because they buy at the higher price so they can sell their coin at any high price. I think this moment will come to us so all of us who get involved in the cryptocurrency will take the advantages from the increasing of the price.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
abanansah

Activity: 328

www.daxico.com

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:12:12 AM

Bitcoin is not suppose to be recommended to newbie without a technical and the risk level of it as a form of investment. Recommending bitcoin at let say 8000$ and a friend invest in it , if it start getting to 6000$ for about 2 months while he still holds his bitcoins, how will he feels? and if it never rise back to 8000$ then it means that he is going to be disappointed.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: