Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:56:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who will benefit the most from bitcoin/cryptocurrency?  (Read 3857 times)
Flor1982

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:26:34 AM
Last edit: August 22, 2018, 08:50:05 AM by Flor1982

I have a friend who is interested in getting into bitcoins but he does not have a lot of savings or any major investments. He also has a lot of debts to pay and has an average wage job with a family of 4 to raise. When we were talking yesterday, I thought: who really would benefit the most from investing in bitcoin or cryptocurrency? Can those who are like my friend get into bitcoin even though he has no major investment? Or is bitcoin only for those who can afford it?

Bitcoin is for everyone but its just give more benefits and deeper meaning for those in need because they have already a financial problem that need to be address in which was solved by Bitcoin but actually the bigger the capital it is will be the bigger of possible earnings which is very effective to any kind of investments.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aileenc

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:28:39 AM

Anyone will benefit if they have the patience for money investment.
dongyi17

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:33:27 AM

I have a friend who is interested in getting into bitcoins but he does not have a lot of savings or any major investments. He also has a lot of debts to pay and has an average wage job with a family of 4 to raise. When we were talking yesterday, I thought: who really would benefit the most from investing in bitcoin or cryptocurrency? Can those who are like my friend get into bitcoin even though he has no major investment? Or is bitcoin only for those who can afford it?
In my opinion i suggest focus in their job, and don't risk her/his money in cryptocurrency specially she/he have debts and need to raise her/his family. Because we don't know what happen in the future, What if his/her investment does not work or failed, what happen in his/her family?. I also suggest pay the debts first as possible as he/she can then save a little money and used it for cryptocurrency or he/she can try to join bounty campaign that way she/he got a chance of having a profit and start investing if.she/he had enough.

Saveplus

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:52:00 AM

Me as a mother bitcoin benefits me as a part time job.It helps me a lot due to my salary is not enough to sustained everything we needs from my family.It is also teach me how to manage my finances and save more than spending.
Karie_Legend

Activity: 514
Merit: 10

●●

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:55:12 AM

Me as a mother bitcoin benefits me as a part time job.It helps me a lot due to my salary is not enough to sustained everything we needs from my family.It is also teach me how to manage my finances and save more than spending.

So you mean Bitcoin really helps you in your daily life to make a living for your daily expenses.
TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:11:12 AM

So you mean Bitcoin really helps you in your daily life to make a living for your daily expenses.
Bitcoin help our daily life. It can provide our needs or wants in just earning it. I think the people who will benefit most from the bitcoin is the man who create it . The man called satoshi nakamoto. I have read that satoshi nakamoto have 600k-700k bitcoin. And if would be true this man can buy one island and create thwir owned state.
zynan

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 03:42:00 AM

Even if you do not have a big capital now to invest in bitcoin, you can still try to buy what you can only afford for now. And yeah there's no doubt that people who have big investments in bitcoin will benefit a lot. But it's not to late why don't you advice your friend if he is not so busy he can try doing bounties here on forum and earn rewards where he can use as a capital in investing on bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

╔╦═╦════╣◆ TOPEX.IO - ICO & Bounty for Brand New Cryptocurrency Exchange ◆╠════╦═╦╗
╠╬═╬═══╣with loss compensation and profit  distribution between TPX token holders ╠═══╬═╬╣
╚╩═╩═══╩══╣FACEBOOK ✅ ╠═══╣ TWITTER ✅ ╠═══╣TELEGRAM ✅ ╠══╩═══╩═╩╝
Merritt_Baldric

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:50:10 AM

Actually, everybody can benefit from it. It is not only meant to be used as a currency. Bitcoin is also a connector. I will be used to buy and sell goods worldwide. Some people say that it is the future of our world. For now, people can buy it and profit when the market goes high. It can also be used as a said, as something that unites communities. We are here chatting thanks to bitcoin. The benefit will be high in the future.
muarip

Activity: 591

WATANABE

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:56:14 AM

Bitcoin help our daily life. It can provide our needs or wants in just earning it. I think the people who will benefit most from the bitcoin is the man who create it . The man called satoshi nakamoto. I have read that satoshi nakamoto have 600k-700k bitcoin. And if would be true this man can buy one island and create thwir owned state.

That's the amount of Bitcoin that is very much and wants to be owned by many others. It's natural that he has that much because he has a very important role in creating Bitcoin.

Theo222

Activity: 449

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:56:32 AM

in bitcoin theres no minimum investment thats why you can start with a small amount every time they got their salary.
me every time i got salary i invest 10% to bitcoin and now i got a huge number of bitcoin.
poletando

Activity: 364

PlayGame.com

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:41:49 AM

all people in the world can join in the investing or the bitcoin world, there are no restriction for specific people, but you need to know is when you investing in bitcoin without any capital you will get the low profit, so if you want tog et big profit without capital you should find another platform

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
FionaRice124

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:01:15 AM

The biggest beneficiaries of Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency are the investors. When they invest in either Bitcoin cryptos or ICO projects, they all enjoy a large share of the value of the cryptos. Without stopping, investors are very much in the business. Experiment. Investing in cryptos or Bitcoins has advantages for both buyers and sellers.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:11:11 AM

If you're friend is looking for a large-scale return of investment then i'll say bitcoin is not for him. But should he be hoping to buy a small amount, let it sleep for years in hopes that one fine day his $10 bitcoin be worth a hundred , then that is a sound plan.

As much as bitcoin opened a new market possibility that breaks investor's capacity and allowed virtually everyone to participate in its economy, the financial gain is always proportional to the amount of investment making the more capable profit substantially more in short term.

But as you stated, i recommend your friend to steer away from investing (either in bitcoin or any other assets) until he is financially well.
francesyrus

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:11:48 AM
Last edit: August 22, 2018, 05:23:15 AM by francesyrus

There are many ways to have or earn bitcoin. Like me I have started using crypto currency from scratch I have no money that time because I'm just at home and taking care of my child. At first I just join sites that gives free BTC everytime you solve a captcha, those free faucet sites gave me opportunity to have bitcoin. Maybe now it is hard to earn that way, so I search for more ways to earn. Luckily I got some friend who already on bitcoin and they teach me how to earn in joining signature campaign and bounty (including free airdrops).

All will be benefited just be hardworking and have patience.....

Piggymonster

Activity: 294
Merit: 34

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:16:03 AM

Bitcoin is for everyone regardless of the status, age and gender. Even with the jobless and no capital but is very diligent and believe in bitcoin they can benefit in it. My friend has started in bitcoin with no money at all to buy but he works on a bounty campaign and other ways to earn a bitcoin. Now he has a large sum of money in his account.
ani4

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:21:35 AM

those who learn about it

those who preserve their privacy and security

... in terms of fiat value in your original question; there are other methods of acquiring crypto, even exchanging your skills for crypto directly, free airdrops, mining small amounts of low difficulty coins. I believe we will see more of this as time goes on and more fiat currencies/central banking policies continue to fail or hyper-inflate

They shouldn't look at it as an investment opportunity, they should learn WHY bitcoin came about and how money/society came about.. the investment opportunity is just a by-product of it
ani4

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:24:50 AM

Bitcoin is for everyone regardless of the status, age and gender. Even with the jobless and no capital but is very diligent and believe in bitcoin they can benefit in it. My friend has started in bitcoin with no money at all to buy but he works on a bounty campaign and other ways to earn a bitcoin. Now he has a large sum of money in his account.

nice Smiley

I'm similar, I started from practically nothing from non-kyc airdrops/giveaways/small amounts of mined altcoins etc , though my portfolio isn't huge yet, it's developing very nicely Smiley
market-beta

Activity: 392
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:30:28 AM

of course the most advantageous is the person who manages cryiptocurrency. and people who plant shares, bro. because the price drops and the movement to go up is very slow. if we buyers can only be patient and see the deteriorating market situation without any benefit ..
bangkecol

Activity: 784
Merit: 314

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:54:19 AM

Looks like this is a very dangerous thing, because in a trading system if you only think about profit without seeing the risk of a volatile price is very dangerous, I myself do not recommend for money that is still used for the road in bitcoin trading, why is that? because the price movements of both bitcoin and cryptocurrency are very large.
denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:00:14 AM

I think that traders and large companies will benefit much but it is unpredictable because the crypto market is risky and it always not predictable what will happen next, To my mind, this is the best way to earn for everyone

besides of trader and large companies, every people which have cryptocurrency/bitcoin and altcoin, they will gain the benefits and they can sell their coins to take the profit. but this only works if the price for every coin is increased and no one gets stuck because they buy at the higher price so they can sell their coin at any high price. I think this moment will come to us so all of us who get involved in the cryptocurrency will take the advantages from the increasing of the price.
A person only needs common sense with this stuffs, the ones that will benefit most from crypto currencies are the ones that have a lot of knowledge on crypto currencies and this is simple as that. Grin If a person is good at trading crypto currencies whether it's day trading, arbitration or anything else similar to what I have mentioned they will surely benefit from crypto currencies and if a person is good at hodling crypto currencies and lucky at predicting the price or what will happen those people will surely benefit from it. Actually, there are a lot of people that get benefit from crypto currencies and it is too long to mention all that's why I'm only telling some of it. Grin

Like what I said from my other replies, Knowledge is power and if you can use it in the right way you'll surely benefit from it. Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: