Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:16:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who will benefit the most from bitcoin/cryptocurrency?  (Read 3866 times)
drukoz2

Activity: 395
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:31:09 PM

But it is not necessary to buy the whole bitcoin. Your friend can buy some part of it, saving money. It will not be money wasted, it will pay off.
Pyr3x

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:41:32 PM

Everyone can earn bitcoin if they want it very much. The main thing is to study as much information as possible, then you may well be a way to earn in bitcoin. Or participate in bounty projects, it is also a great chance to earn and buy the desired bitcoin.

[/quote]

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█       P A X F U L       █  █        ЛУЧШAЯ P2P ПЛATФOPMA ДЛЯ CДEЛOК C БИTКOИHOM         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Arroware

Activity: 272
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:44:57 PM

I think we benefit from bitcoin, because for us it's also a good way we get more profits, with us investing in it, so we will also get more profits.
Keyboard PC

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:52:54 PM

I think those who will benefit from cryptocurrency or bitcoin are people who have very high confidence and people who can control the patience they have because they can still hold and not sell assets at very cheap prices.
raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 11:02:15 PM

Adapters like holders, investors and believers like us will surely get the most benefits from bitcoin and to any form of crypto currency. Bitcoin was made for all and it can be participated by from all walks of life, no race bound to it and that's what make it traditional for us who wanted change on how financial runs without the govern of banks and governments.

orarider

Activity: 575
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:13:43 PM

I think the young people have benefited the most from bitcoin and electronic money. Bitcoin has created a lot of jobs for teens. Many people have become wealthy when investing in bitcoins. Bitcoin has changed the world economy.
dimastegar

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

Small Trader

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:25:47 PM

Of course, when viewed from all sides, the Exchangers is the most benefited. They may not have coins, but they get coins from every transaction fee made by their users.

██████████████████
            █████  █████  █████  █████
         ███████████████████████████████
       ████  ████████████████████████  ███
      ██████████████████████████████████████
     ██  ████████████████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████     █████  ██
   █████████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ███  █████████████████▌     ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ██████████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  ███████████████      █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ██  ███████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ███████████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  █████████        ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
   ██  █████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
    ██████████████        ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████  █
     ███████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ████████
      ██  ███████████████        ▐█▌ ███  ██
       ███████████████████████████████████
         ████  ████████████████████  ███
            ██████  ████  ████  ██████
                ██████████████████

IDEX
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Start Trading Instantly
  BOUNTY
  Telegram
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:14:33 AM

I have a friend who is interested in getting into bitcoins but he does not have a lot of savings or any major investments. He also has a lot of debts to pay and has an average wage job with a family of 4 to raise. When we were talking yesterday, I thought: who really would benefit the most from investing in bitcoin or cryptocurrency? Can those who are like my friend get into bitcoin even though he has no major investment? Or is bitcoin only for those who can afford it?

People who take benefits from bitcoin and cryptocurrency is investor. If we are investor and believe cryptocurrency is good long term investment, i am believe we will take benefits and make profits from crypto.
IndoUSminus

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:56:53 AM

I feel, in fact, bitcoin/cryptocurrency are beneficial for everyone because cryptocurrency represents technology that is supposed to ensure the transparency, reliability, low-cost transactions, anonymity, etc., etc.
zanezane

Activity: 868
Merit: 150

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:59:53 AM

Can those who are like my friend get into bitcoin even though he has no major investment? Or is bitcoin only for those who can afford it?

IMO, bitcoin is for everyone and if someone really wanted to invest he will do anything to own some. Bitcoin investment is really lucrative so I won't be surprise that even a debt person will still want to invest rather than paying his debt. It seems that he perceive bitcoin as a way to change their social status and it's fine however bitcoin is too volatile so better not to put his hope too high.

bellator66

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:07:34 AM

I have read one person getting a loan and investing in Bitcoin is high now he loses his money from interest and investment value.
I do not recommend that your friend invest whatever he has or get a loan to invest in cryptocurrency,
goldSkylark

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:07:58 AM

Bitcoin as a virtual currency will of course, benefit everyone who has worked for or used money is his/her daily life. A digital currency and its decentralized nature ensure security, efficiency, speed, transparency and accountability. Purchasing goods and services, as well as making wire transfers will be easier than ever!
shendy

Activity: 602

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:57:19 AM

Of course, when viewed from all sides, the Exchangers is the most benefited. They may not have coins, but they get coins from every transaction fee made by their users.

It is true, the exchanger who has a profit is enough to provide a place so that it can benefit from its administrative costs. The transaction was successful and both parties felt happy and satisfied with what was obtained.

MidKnight

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:03:45 AM

Some poor people from the 3rd world countries and the whales. They are the most people you will meet here in this forum and on the trading sites. They are the most active so they'll just both share the profits of the cryptocurrencies.
sammyp

Activity: 854

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:04:42 AM

Your friend and other people in his kind of situation can still get into bitcoin and other crypto currencies. You don’t necessarily need to invest, just spend your time helping a project achieve its aim and you get paid. I think the crypto world is a fair one to everyone with a writing talent.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
jeromix
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

Ako Bayot!

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:06:17 AM

In my own perspective, the one who will benefit most from bitcoin is the investors and traders of bitcoin in the market. because of the high priced bitcoin, they also gain much more profit with this high price and they are the only one who can buy bitcoins perhaps its their business.
Well when we talk about having win win situation here in cryptocurrency system it is always the local exchange, trading sites, and those who are mining bitcoins. These activities does not need anybody to do something in order to earn bitcoin they will just wait for their clients to get into involvement on their activities but of course those being stated had invested also some money so that their business will going to work out.

Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:09:49 AM

Anyone can invest in Bitcoin even if he/she is has not that much money but it also carry a risk because Bitcoin price is very volatile so better tell your friend to research first before investing in Bitcoin. It doesn't need that much capital to start with but the higher investment you made the higher the profit will be but it also takes time to get that much profit.

pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:17:20 AM

I have a friend who is interested in getting into bitcoins but he does not have a lot of savings or any major investments. He also has a lot of debts to pay and has an average wage job with a family of 4 to raise. When we were talking yesterday, I thought: who really would benefit the most from investing in bitcoin or cryptocurrency? Can those who are like my friend get into bitcoin even though he has no major investment? Or is bitcoin only for those who can afford it?

Bitcoin is divisible in a way that allows anyone to invest in it, similar to gold. While most people can't by whole ounces of gold, they can buy fractions at a time. Similarly, retail investors can accumulate satoshis as part of a diversified portfolio. Eventually, the market will be dominated by big players, if it's not already, but I believe there is plenty of room still for small investors.
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:25:59 AM

I think those who will benefit are the people who hold the bitcoin they have at a very expensive price and always buy bitcoin so that when the condition of bitcoin prices goes up it will get a lot of profit.
Muspion

Activity: 127
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:31:51 AM

of course those who have the right strategy and bitcoin holders who buy at low prices as they are now and sell it again when prices rise, so that he benefits from bitcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: