Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:33:57 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who will benefit the most from bitcoin/cryptocurrency?  (Read 3866 times)
Bennix
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 08:43:00 PM

I have a friend who is interested in getting into bitcoins but he does not have a lot of savings or any major investments. He also has a lot of debts to pay and has an average wage job with a family of 4 to raise. When we were talking yesterday, I thought: who really would benefit the most from investing in bitcoin or cryptocurrency? Can those who are like my friend get into bitcoin even though he has no major investment? Or is bitcoin only for those who can afford it?

I believe that everyone in the world will benefit from cryptocurrency. However different varieties of crypto will be suited towards different people. I dont see it as an investment, more as a currency and a platform. The high tx fees in btc will scare away people from using it as a currency.
From my own perspective ,I think those that can afford bitcoin are the same set of people that will benefit most.
If you could remember what happened last year December ,you will find out the  beneficiaries of bitcoin/cryptocurrency are the ones that bought at the dip and hold until the price hit 20000$ per bitcoin.
The same thing happened to the holders of xrp and xvg of which some of the holders made huge amount of money from it.
I don't believe everyone will benefit because someone don't reap where he didn't sow a seed.
crypto_Butterfly

Activity: 186
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:00:48 PM

I believe the biggest benefitials are the ones who manipulate bitcoin prices, we the small traders can only have a benefit if we hodl till the next big bull run.
agora77

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:04:33 PM

Overall, cryptocurrencies have a long way to go before they can replace credit cards and traditional currencies as a tool for global commerce.

Bottom Line: Cryptocurrency is a baby. It will needs years and years of exposure to the global system, before the masses start accepting it.
Asantewaa2000

Activity: 70

“Global loyalty & rewards”

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:29:49 PM

Anyone who is ready and willing to work diligently with Crypto will benefit. The benefit will be on your commitment level.  So beware of it and take this opportunity to embrace some benefits.

//  ✩ RAINCHECK.ORG  //  Pre-sale is now in progress!   //
 A Global Loyalty & Rewards Points Exchange Aggregator Powered by Stellar
Sumo

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:28:52 AM

Of course, your friend can join the crypto market. In fact, anyone can save money and buy at least part of bitcoin. This is a great investment for the future, which is worth spending your money on.
fattyforhire

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:41:19 AM

I understand your doubt, but I know a few examples when poor people bought bitcoin for themselves, and not even one. My friend works as a bartender, and in six months he was able to save money for 1.2 bitcoins. Therefore, nothing is impossible.
cutecute

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:42:27 AM

I have a friend who is interested in getting into bitcoins but he does not have a lot of savings or any major investments. He also has a lot of debts to pay and has an average wage job with a family of 4 to raise. When we were talking yesterday, I thought: who really would benefit the most from investing in bitcoin or cryptocurrency? Can those who are like my friend get into bitcoin even though he has no major investment? Or is bitcoin only for those who can afford it?

The people who will benefit the most from bitcoin/cryptocurrency is the investor because they can earn a large amount of money here if the price of it rise.
Glutius

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:49:17 AM

In fact, you can invest in bitcoin if you want. If you do not have any extra money, you can participate in bounty campaigns, receive tokens and then sell them and buy bitcoin. But if you believe that bitcoin is only for the rich, you will never succeed.

Pyr3x

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:53:30 AM

I work in a very usual job and don't have a lot of income, but all so I had savings that I successfully invested in bitcoin. Therefore, I believe that everyone can buy it, if you set yourself such a goal.

[/quote]

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█       P A X F U L       █  █        ЛУЧШAЯ P2P ПЛATФOPMA ДЛЯ CДEЛOК C БИTКOИHOM         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
cjinny

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:16:09 AM

The one who benefits the most from bitcoin is someone who can take the decision to start investing in any amount of bitcoin. Currently the price of bitcoin can be fairly cheap compared to January 2018, your friend can start buying bitcoin with a small amount but routinely done once a month, do not be forced to buy a large amount if you cannot.
BlockchainGod

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:18:39 AM

I think people will get the biggest prize. Novice investors, entrepreneurs who make their project and already working firms, integrating bitcoin into their system. IMHO

LyQaN

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:57:47 AM

Bitcoin is for everyone.The investor who is well known about the time when he should invest and  when he should sell,will always be benefited through Bitcoin investments.Panic sellers will never be benefited from it but large whales will definitely get a chance to buy BTC at lower prices due to these panic sellers.No doubt the amount of capital you are investing matters a lot.But it is not everytime necessary that if you are invest a large amount then your profit will also be large.Even if you are investing a small amount, you should know for how long you should allow it to grow.So the amount of benefits depends upon the skills of investors.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
nak02

Activity: 512

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:06:11 AM

There are other ways to earn bitcoins even me I already start in crypto with no investment. I try some faucets, airdrops and campaign. You can earn there a little but it takes time to received. But this is the reason why you want to earn you need to have a patience and understanding about crypto because you can see that as of now it was very hard to earned because of the demand of the users in this forum that need to earn also and lead for receiving less.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
pinggoki

Activity: 1512
Merit: 417

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:11:59 PM

Bitcoin was designed so that it can help people through earning and securing finances, so I think bitcoin works to benefit everyone and anyone who uses it.
nidacoinlove

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:21:05 PM

There are other ways to earn bitcoins even me I already start in crypto with no investment. I try some faucets, airdrops and campaign. You can earn there a little but it takes time to received. But this is the reason why you want to earn you need to have a patience and understanding about crypto because you can see that as of now it was very hard to earned because of the demand of the users in this forum that need to earn also and lead for receiving less.
Earning is always hard. No one earns easily and in crypto it is even harder. Though I've heard plenty of times about crypto people say it is easy to make money but in real it is not true. Look at faucets it takes too much time, honestly speaking faucets seems like wasting your precious time. Signature campaigns are good but not enough to live your life with. They can only push you to take a start.
111RONY

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:26:50 PM

The world is becoming more and more economically unsafe. This is not to say we are not growing. But as Nassim Taleb states in his book. Antifragile. Our economic machine is like a glass jaw. one small punch to it and it all comes crashing down!  Both long term and short term this is not good for you and all of the hard working citizen of the world.
oni4an

Activity: 658
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:25:48 PM

Your friend can buy some bitcoins for a small amount, can buy another cryptocurrency. If he has a computer, he can also easily engage in mining or participate in various bounty campaigns and receive tokens, which can then be profitable to sell. There are many options.
Roni116

Activity: 269

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:39:15 PM

To invest in bitcoin does not have to be big capital, those who have small capital can also enter to invest. Bitcoin is risky and therefore must have the knowledge and patience in crypto, and can use the opportunity to profit from bitcoin by selling high.

[ Soil.co ]
───────────[  Earn USDT/USDC | Up to 14% Passive Income ]───────────
maksimukr1989

Activity: 514
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 04:30:35 PM

If there is no money to invest then of course Your friend will not be able to have bitcoin.It's a rhetorical question, really.To Earn Crypto Currency your friend can participate in the bounty. But for this, he will need to invest in his time and brain.
Colt81

Activity: 630
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:34:11 PM

I think that is the one who keep using, having and exchanging Bitcoins since we can say that this person has the capability to maximize the resources that he is having in his surroundings and given that theses days market is not that performing if you are the person who makes everyday of your life productive I think there is still a big chance if winning and gaining profits within your path and I think thats a big plus that you are knowledgeable enough here
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: