Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:18:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do lot of people hate bounty dumpers?  (Read 20234 times)
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 01:46:17 AM

I've seen lot's of people who complain to bounty hunters who dump their tokens after they get them. Why hate them? They have all the rights to sell whenever they want and bounty allocations are only 1%-5% of the total supply of the coin. I don't think it will do much to lower the price of the coin. I mean it's even good for the ICO investors as they will have a chance to buy more tokens with lesser price than the ICO.

Holding the tokens also doesn't mean it will make you rich. Some tokens get abandon by the developers so it would be better to sell at a good price than be left hanging in the end.

The name of these bounty dumpers already takes away the reason why people hate them. Obviously, they abuse the market too much. When they receive their bounty tokens, they sell immediately and then the price of the token drops significantly. That's why they're hated so much because they drop the price too much.

Rina Ambar

Activity: 188
Merit: 1

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 04:52:57 AM

of course the bounty hunters directly sell tokens they get from participating in a bounty campaign because they want to benefit from the work they are doing while participating in the bounty campaign, and also usually tokens from bounty campaigns that are just listed in the penukarang will be lower than expected, therefore the bounty hunters immediately sell the tokens they receive because they don't want the price to be even lower.

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
organelles

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:30:31 AM

Well because the bounty dumpers dump their coins as soon as they get them which could lead to the prices of the said coins going down since so many people are selling off their coins at the same time. Something like that can actually effectively crash a coin which is why it is good to always make sure that the bounty hunters are not dumping all at once

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
GWS My Boy

Activity: 600

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 11:52:28 AM

They hate them because they blame bounty hunters for the low price on the exchange. From what I noticed, its not the fault of bounty hunters. I think the bots on the exchange are the ones to blame because they are posting a price that was unreasonably low. ICO's should avoid getting listed on exchanges that has bots because their coin value will just depreciate the moment it got listed.
it could happen like that, but is there evidence that there are bots into the market, I don't think it's realistic, cryptocurrency technology is fighting malware viruses that attack cryptocurrency users so that they cause continuous losses and I agree more if indeed the coin holders are very influential if you always sell their coins quickly before the coin really will be looked at by large investors.

rommelo24
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 12:27:23 PM

I've seen lot's of people who complain to bounty hunters who dump their tokens after they get them. Why hate them? They have all the rights to sell whenever they want and bounty allocations are only 1%-5% of the total supply of the coin. I don't think it will do much to lower the price of the coin. I mean it's even good for the ICO investors as they will have a chance to buy more tokens with lesser price than the ICO.

Holding the tokens also doesn't mean it will make you rich. Some tokens get abandon by the developers so it would be better to sell at a good price than be left hanging in the end.

That is right. Anyone can dump their tokens because that is part of the strategy. We cannot tell people on how to take charge of their tokens. And besides dumping of token is already part of the normal process.
leexhin

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 12:44:18 PM

I also have the same question why do a lot of people hat bounty dumpers?
If you would study it thoroughly you would know that the bounty hunters only have a small percent since the 3% or smaller that is allocated for bounty would be diveded by the campaigns and each participants ,
Not to mention that not all of the bounty hunters are dumping their reward some of them would hold.
So 3% isn't going to hurt a lot on the price of the whole supply.
Maamejane

Activity: 378

Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 01:16:59 PM

Blame games here and there, i sometimes don't get it when investors are seriously blaming Bounty hunters for the fall in price of their token. I don't agree with those people, and its no fault of the bounty hunter to sell out his or her token. If there is anyone to be blamed i think the project managers should be since they are the ones in charge.

Asgard124

Activity: 55
Merit: 1

ApeSwap

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 03:01:49 PM

of course the bounty hunters directly sell tokens they get from participating in a bounty campaign because they want to benefit from the work they are doing while participating in the bounty campaign, and also usually tokens from bounty campaigns that are just listed in the penukarang will be lower than expected, therefore the bounty hunters immediately sell the tokens they receive because they don't want the price to be even lower.
In addition to this, i think most people also hate Bounty Hunters because of the altitude some Bounty hunters put on in the project official telegram group. They keep asking similar questions over and over again. Questions like when distribution? When Exchange? When Moon? When Lambo? When Binance and all of that. This questions most times scare potential investors off from investing in such projects.

///    ApeSwap.finance    ///
                Stake now for over 900% APR!               
awakpane

Activity: 1274
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 03:11:39 PM

In my opinion, people give bounty dumps because of the price of the tokens that go down on the crypto market below the ICO price. this is caused by many people who directly sell their tokens after getting it.
santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 03:13:48 PM

Bounty dumpers are one of the reasons who makes the market price fall.
That is why holders hate them, but it is their pay-out and they have the rights whatever they want to do on their holdings.
If the token/coins are good and have great project even bounty dump their tokens it will go up soon.
bdc2343

Activity: 296

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 03:14:30 PM

That is right. Anyone can dump their tokens because that is part of the strategy. We cannot tell people on how to take charge of their tokens. And besides dumping of token is already part of the normal process.

But dumping has contributed to this horrible change you know, right?. I urge you to think more about it, actively advise each other not to do so, one for everyone and for the common good of the individual, do not do that Roll Eyes.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
anisoptera

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 03:44:11 PM

in my opinion in lack of information. The number of coins bounty participants receive make a super small percent of the total number. It's the pre-sale that affects it. On pre-sale they give away about 40% of the total coins. Once this is being damped, it does affect the price.

supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 03:46:37 PM

Bounty pool in every bounties are very small, and I think it has a very small impact on a coin/token's price. I think they should be blaming early ICO investors since they are the one who are holding more tokens due to big discounts during early ICO stage. It's normal for bounty hunters to sell their bounties since they have worked for it and earned it.
Svarora
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 03:55:13 PM

People hate bounty hunter because they think that these people give huge supply to market but they earn these coin after lot of hard work and they want profit also.so there is no point of hating them

sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 04:23:42 PM

I'd turn some of the hate towards the people getting in at private sales with huge bonuses that most likely get dumped too.
Binauf
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 04:38:05 PM

You started it with by naming the topic "Bumpers" It is not right to call them dumpers reaon being that they are also contributors in a way of Marketing.

Solarex ICO         Powering African Project         Solarex ICO     
Disruptive, Decentralised and Democratised  Solar Energy Ecosystem
oho

Activity: 490

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 04:41:46 PM

To begin with, many hunters are novices and don’t know the full potential of the coins they earn! Secondly, I personally know people who hire workers to carry out a bounty, and therefore after that they sell the coins right away in order to pay wages employees!

[
trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 04:46:11 PM

You started it with by naming the topic "Bumpers" It is not right to call them dumpers reaon being that they are also contributors in a way of Marketing.
I think what to say about the fact that they are very heavy investors, because lately a very large number of people still cannot correctly understand how it is still better to act now in a period of big problems in the market.
blueteam09

Activity: 664

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 04:49:56 PM

Because they were scared to see the prices listed on the first exchange after the ICO was lower than the ICO they bought, worry that it will fall apart and not give away, so there are a lot of dumped people who want to sell off all the tokens they have. Concerned that the later the sale will become more and more loss.

mksundip

Activity: 726

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 04:50:49 PM

because they (bounty hunters) get tokens for free and when they are busy selling, the price goes down and damages the price of ico

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: