Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:24:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 [357] 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 ... 413 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XMY] Myriad | Multi-Algo, Fair, Secure  (Read 849665 times)
Wysi

Activity: 1624
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 02:49:48 PM

All I really want for you is to stop posting in the DGB thread.

You give MYR a bad name cos you look like what you say is coming from MYR.

All your points have been addressed, countless times.  And no one really cares judging by the replies you get and the progress DGB is making.

Waaaah its a copy of MYR with some code changed.  Nearly all alts are based of anothers code.. Dont see you shitting all over their threads also?

Your like a broken butt hurt record that cannot be switched off.

Im going to quote everything you post on the dgb thread in this thread until you get the message and the MYR community gets the hump with you.

Kiss

Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wysi

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 02:50:17 PM

All the big companies like IBM will get to know DGB and it's huge potential in 2 days at the FinDEVr New York 2016, that will be awesome!! Look at all those big players in the audience, that will attend the conference: http://newyork2016.findevr.com/#audience

I will personally email every single conference attendee I am aware of and let them know about DGB's premine, instamine, and dishonest marketing.

Thanks.

Wysi

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 02:50:45 PM

Just wanna point out how excited I am about the upcoming conference in New York, I'm sure Jared will rock it once again at the conference, like he did in Africa a few weeks back Smiley

After DGB was added on Azure yesterday, there is nothing in the way that can stop the raise of DGB now! And that wasn't even that big of a deal in comparison what's next  Wink

All the big companies like IBM will get to know DGB and it's huge potential in 2 days at the FinDEVr New York 2016, that will be awesome!! Look at all those big players in the audience, that will attend the conference: http://newyork2016.findevr.com/#audience

In addition to that, all the great projects of DGB, that are already finished and up and running, like DGBTip will gain even more popularity. I myself will use it when i start streaming in a few weeks on twitch.tv, the easiest way to get tipped, just a command in chat - so simple yet so great, no need for a hassle with paypal or anything. Just use your DGB you earned by playing League of Legends or Counter Strike (Dota 2 / Hearthstone planned to be added!) to support your favourite streamer.

Lookin' forward into the DGB future, the people that sold these days, because DGB didn't grew as fast as they wanted - not like other coins, that have negative change because of the increasing value of BTC - will be so mad, that they left the boat for a fast, "minimal" profit :p Speaking in longterm vision here.

Thanks Jared once again to you and your team, you are doing such a great work! We appriciate that Smiley

Digibyte will be one of the main reasons why currencies will have to start close sourcing their work. Copy and paste work and claim it as their own through fraudulent marketing is not going to sit well with real innovative development.

Wysi

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 02:51:45 PM

Some perspective here, lets do a basic code comparison between digibyte and the coin it forked.
A simple script that anyone can run to verify this.

Code:
#clone the 2 for comparison
git clone https://github.com/digibyte/digibyte.git
git clone https://github.com/myriadcoin/myriadcoin.git
cp -rf ../myriadcoin myr
cp -rf ../digibyte dgb
#normalise name changes for comparison
find myr -type f -exec sed -i 's/bitcoin/shitcoin/gI' {} +
find myr -type f -exec sed -i 's/digibyte/shitcoin/gI' {} +
find myr -type f -exec sed -i 's/myriadcoin/shitcoin/gI' {} +
find myr -type f -exec sed -i 's/myriad/shitcoin/gI' {} +
find dgb -type f -exec sed -i 's/bitcoin/shitcoin/gI' {} +
find dgb -type f -exec sed -i 's/digibyte/shitcoin/gI' {} +
find dgb -type f -exec sed -i 's/myriadcoin/shitcoin/gI' {} +
find dgb -type f -exec sed -i 's/myriad/shitcoin/gI' {} +
#delete images and localisation files as these are not code and create a lot of noise
rm -rf dgb/src/qt/res
rm -rf myr/src/qt/res
rm -rf dgb/src/qt/locale
rm -rf myr/src/qt/locale
#compare the src directories to get an idea of how much code has been added
diff -rubd myr/src/ dgb/src/ | grep -E "^[+][^+]" | wc -l

Result? Only 1118 lines as an upper bound and this is still being extremely generous. This still includes a bunch of generic junk that cant be considered code checkpoints seeds and stuff, name changes that have sitll crept in, code that actually changed on the myr side of things and so on.
Realistically digibyte has added about 500 lines of code at most, this is utterly tiny, and then we have the android wallet which has even less changes and doesn't even work and they want the community to deal with that.

What are the developers in hong kong doing, sitting around circle jerking all day long?

It is quite simple people - 250k investment is a lie, hong kong developers are a lie, digibyte is a lie, jared is a con artist and is taking you all for fools which apparently you are as you keep singing his praises while he continues to steal from you.

Okay, so i checked it for you visaco.
downloaded the Android wallet and sent 10dgb to it to test it. It showed up on the blockchain but not on my wallet, so there is definitely a problem with the wallet.
Its synced and everything so i have no clue how to fix this except to ask the dev team. Hope you don't kill me today for trying to help you

is your wallet fully synced? It would probably take a while as the checkpoint is a bit old (1370000 iirc).

Go into settings on the wallet, hit rescan/resync blockchain and the funds will appear after a few minutes. If anyone would like to take on updating the Android wallet we can organize a community bounty for the project ( this is the idea behind digis4commits).

A bounty?  Surely the $250k usd investment can't be depleted already?

$250k investment? LOL you have to be kidding.
A coin that literally just forked myriad - spent over a year hyping 'digispeed' which turned out to be just changing a few variables in the code, still managed to screw that up somehow and had to revert the little they did change, has done crap all updates since then. Has developed absolutely nothing original.
A proper developer could be hired for a lot less than $250k to do more in a week than this coin has done in a year, other coins are doing a lot more with absolutely no or much less funding, it is quite clear the $250k investment never existed, complete scam just like this coin is, anyone who has not yet twigged on that this is a scam is an utter moron.

Luckily the Myriad Android wallet is up to date! Smiley Finally, someone who gets it. This coin's main innovations are 'premine',  'large instamine', and 'dishonest marketing'.

Wysi

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 02:53:18 PM

When the haters are pouring in it's a clear sign you are heading towards succes  Wink Kiss

$250k and they asking for a community bounty? You don't see anything wrong with this?

Please, learn how to run a business

They have run through $250k copying Myraidcoins code ?

Wysi

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 03:22:24 PM

Some perspective here, lets do a basic code comparison between digibyte and the coin it forked.
A simple script that anyone can run to verify this.

Code:
cp -rf ../myriadcoin myr
cp -rf ../digibyte dgb
#delete images and localisation files as these are not code and create a lot of noise
rm -rf dgb/src/qt/res
rm -rf myr/src/qt/res
rm -rf dgb/src/qt/locale
rm -rf myr/src/qt/locale

Result? Only 1118 lines as an upper bound and this is still being extremely generous. This still includes a bunch of generic junk that cant be considered code checkpoints seeds and stuff, name changes that have sitll crept in, code that actually changed on the myr side of things and so on.
Realistically digibyte has added about 500 lines of code at most, this is utterly tiny, and then we have the android wallet which has even less changes and doesn't even work and they want the community to deal with that.

What are the developers in hong kong doing, sitting around circle jerking all day long?

It is quite simple people - 250k investment is a lie, hong kong developers are a lie, digibyte is a lie, jared is a con artist and is taking you all for fools which apparently you are as you keep singing his praises while he continues to steal from you.

Actually, it is quite simple, YOU ARE AN IDIOT or worse. Go back to your own coin and cry about it there, no one here has any interest in anything you have to say.

Says the person who cannot refute a single thing I have said, everything I have said is fact, run the script yourself and see. 2 years of 'development' for a couple hundred lines of code, what a joke. claiming to be a cutting edge crypto currency while sitting on a codebase that is now three years behind bitcoin, missing three years of bugfixes, a five year old toddler could perform the same code copy/paste with variable renames. digibyte does not have developers just snake oil salesmen.

This is true. It's all responses from people who have no technical knowledge and have the wool easily pulled over their eyes. I invest in digibyte for one reason and that is Jareds marketing, if he dies tomorrow the project is literally dead unless they find another used car salesmen to tell them how great Myriads Multi-Algo is.

myriadcoin

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 03:24:34 PM

Look, all I'm trying to do is tell people the truth. You have people investing their hard earned cash here. It's not exactly fair to keep covering these things up. Allow me to quote the original digibye ANN:

21 Billion Total Coins
    60 Second Block Target
    1st 3 days reward will be 16,000 per block
    Then 8,000 DGB Per Block, Reward Halves Every 2 Years
    0.5 % Pre-Mine (105 Million) Note: We are effectively now a .25% premine as over half has been given away.
    Scrypt, POW
    Difficulty Re-Target every 2.4 hours or 144 blocks

Later they introduced DigiShield to fix their broken difficulty retargeting, but the damage was already done. The coin was already instamined.

Next they introduced multi-algo (along with fork to halve the rewards). In the beginning, they credited Myriad, and the Myriad community was excited to have them on board. (See: https://www.reddit.com/r/myriadcoin/comments/2drlh5/digibyte_is_now_multialgo/)

But they turned out to be the devil in disguise, with their unfair marketing techniques.... See old quote from their ANN thread

September 1st, 2014: MultiAlgo hardfork at block 145,000. DigiByte plans & successfully deploys its second hardfork to allow miners to mine on five independent mining algorithms & is the first digital currency to make such a move.

Similar quotes can or could be found on their website, wiki, basically everywhere.

Sorry there's a few trolls on your thread.... I won't be posting there anymore.... but I give you my 100% promise I have no sock puppets. This is my one and only troll account (note the difference between myriadcoin and myraidcoins), so I can't be held responsible for anyone else who posts there. I feel the word is already getting out, anyway. So good luck. MYR Is fighting back :-)

Myriad: the ORIGINAL and fairest distribution 5 algo coin, which I did not develop.
http://myriadcoin.org
NOT the Myriad developer. Just a fan.
killerjoegreece
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007

Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2016, 03:28:22 PM

Look, all I'm trying to do is tell people the truth. You have people investing their hard earned cash here. It's not exactly fair to keep covering these things up. Allow me to quote the original digibye ANN:

21 Billion Total Coins
    60 Second Block Target
    1st 3 days reward will be 16,000 per block
    Then 8,000 DGB Per Block, Reward Halves Every 2 Years
    0.5 % Pre-Mine (105 Million) Note: We are effectively now a .25% premine as over half has been given away.
    Scrypt, POW
    Difficulty Re-Target every 2.4 hours or 144 blocks

Later they introduced DigiShield to fix their broken difficulty retargeting, but the damage was already done. The coin was already instamined.

Next they introduced multi-algo. In the beginning, they credited Myriad, and the Myriad community was excited to have them on board. (See: https://www.reddit.com/r/myriadcoin/comments/2drlh5/digibyte_is_now_multialgo/)

But they turned out to be the devil in disguise, with their unfair marketing techniques.... See old quote from their ANN thread

September 1st, 2014: MultiAlgo hardfork at block 145,000. DigiByte plans & successfully deploys its second hardfork to allow miners to mine on five independent mining algorithms & is the first digital currency to make such a move.

Similar quotes can or could be found on their website, wiki, basically everywhere.

Sorry there's a few trolls on your thread.... I won't be posting there anymore.... but I give you my 100% promise I have no sock puppets. This is my one and only troll account (note the difference between myriadcoin and myraidcoins), so I can't be held responsible for anyone else who posts there. I feel the word is already getting out, anyway. So good luck. MYR Is fighting back :-)

wow looking at these facts makes dgb look real bad in my book. im staying with myriad all the way. also where did all that money they got as an investment go.... I guess to some deep pockets...
novag

Activity: 687
Merit: 500

novag

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2016, 08:05:32 PM

I think about dgb most speculation.

MYR is realy multialgo coin, and i belive and support this coin!

Donate for the support of a new Martial arts Style - Aikivindo = Aikido + Wing-Chun (in Ukraine) 5168757318423326 PrivatBank.
http://aikivindo.com.ua
BTC:1DpRaQjdVmrkSopRV8p9RdwvBMWNA9faCS
novag

Activity: 687
Merit: 500

novag

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2016, 08:26:20 PM

Write me please who is formally and informally MYR support team?

Donate for the support of a new Martial arts Style - Aikivindo = Aikido + Wing-Chun (in Ukraine) 5168757318423326 PrivatBank.
http://aikivindo.com.ua
BTC:1DpRaQjdVmrkSopRV8p9RdwvBMWNA9faCS
ghostlander
Legendary

Activity: 1239
Merit: 1020

No surrender, no retreat, no regret.

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2016, 10:19:51 PM

My journey with crypto has come to a end. Myriad is a great coin that deserved more credit but crypto has gotten to a point where you have to lie,bend the truth and falsely advertise to promote a coin. Greed has taken over and respect for others work is trampled on.

To the developers of Myriad I would recommend close sourcing any future innovative development to prevent opportunists from making money off your work and ideas.

I see such things again and again over the past 3 years or so. Close sourcing doesn't help. No matter how good or bad you're in development, it matters little in coin success. Paid news, forum spamming, large investments advertised whether real or imaginary, ambitious yet failing road maps and other examples of unethical marketing are the key to success.

"If you've got a problem and have to spread some coins to make it go away, you've got no problem. You've got an expence." ~ Phoenixcoin (PXC) and Orbitcoin (ORB) and Halcyon (HAL)
killerjoegreece
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2016, 10:42:52 PM

My journey with crypto has come to a end. Myriad is a great coin that deserved more credit but crypto has gotten to a point where you have to lie,bend the truth and falsely advertise to promote a coin. Greed has taken over and respect for others work is trampled on.

To the developers of Myriad I would recommend close sourcing any future innovative development to prevent opportunists from making money off your work and ideas.

I see such things again and again over the past 3 years or so. Close sourcing doesn't help. No matter how good or bad you're in development, it matters little in coin success. Paid news, forum spamming, large investments advertised whether real or imaginary, ambitious yet failing road maps and other examples of unethical marketing are the key to success.

i agree 100% ghost
jwinterm
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1103

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 12:02:04 AM

Finally... A chinese translation... https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1411921.0

Website translation update coming soon!

i can work on greek. check out my sig and make me an offer Cheesy

I'll put up 0.03 BTC or 100k MYR, whatever you prefer.
nzsquirrell

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 06:10:58 AM

Write me please who is formally and informally MYR support team?

Active Core Team
  • 8bitcoder
  • nzsquirrell
  • cryptapus

I'd also like to acknowledge jwinterm for his support (tipbot etc) and his attempts to bring some sanity around here.

FOR THE RECORD

The user / users named 'myriadcoin' and 'myriadcoins' are not representative of the Myriad team nor the general Myriad community. I doubt few people, if any, would condone or appreciate the apparent DGB-hostility that has been expressed here and on the DGB thread. My wish is for this person or persons to respectfully 'pull their head in', and once and for all stop posting using the 'myriadcoin' / 'myriadcoins' name. Unless they have something valuable and worthwhile to contribute, please find somewhere else to pollute.
MyriadAngel

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 07:36:40 AM

Finally... A chinese translation... https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1411921.0

myriadcoin.org Translation Bounties

Replace 'zh' and Chinese writing with your language, post MYR address, upon quick verification receive 20USD worth of MYR.

Code:
$titles['zh']['default'] = '主页';
$titles['zh']['technology'] = '技术';
$titles['zh']['wallets'] = '钱包';
$titles['zh']['mining'] = '挖矿';
$titles['zh']['services'] = '服务';
$titles['zh']['social'] = '社交媒体';

Code:
	else if($lang == 'zh')
{
switch (clean($text))
{
// homepage
case clean("Open To Anyone"):
return "开放性";
case clean("Myriad is multi-algo - the first coin to implement 5 simultaneous hash functions. Unlike Bitcoin, which can only be profitably mined using
SHA256d ASICs, Myriad is open to SHA256d ASICS, Scrypt ASICS, GPUs & CPUs."):
return "Myriad具有复合算法的特性 - 是第一个同时包含5种算法的加密货币。与比特币只能使用SHA256d的ASIC矿机挖矿不一样,Myriad兼容SHA256d ASICS, Scrypt ASICS等算法, 同时兼容GPU及CPU挖矿。";
case clean("Secure"):
return "安全性";
case clean("A miner can choose to mine using any of the 5 algorithms — SHA256d, Scrypt, Myr-Groestl, Skein, or Qubit —
each has a target block time of 5 minutes. Overall, a block is found approximately every 1 minute. Each algorithm's difficulty is only affected by its own hash rate.
While ASICs have rendered GPU mining on SHA256d & Scrypt unproductive, the remaining algorithms continue to be dominated by GPU mining.
The multi-algo approach offers exceptional 51% resistance because a range of different hardware is needed to find 51% of the blocks."):
return "矿机可选择5种算法中任何一种进行挖矿 — SHA256d, Scrypt, Myr-Groestl, Skein 或 Qubit — 每一种均以5分钟的区块为目标,因此在5种算法的角度上计算,只需一分钟便可产出一个新区块,每种算法的难度受其算力影响。当市场推出ASIC后,在GPU上挖SHA256d和Scrypt已经没有什么效率了,而剩下的算法仍是GPU挖矿占主导地位。复合算法提供了额外的反51%攻击机制,因为需要一套不同的设备区寻找51%的区块。";
case clean("Merge mining has been enabled on SHA256d & Scrypt, allowing Myriad to benefit from the massive hash power available."):
return "";
case clean("Fair Distribution"):
return "公平性";
case clean("No premine or hidden fortunes possessed by insiders. Everyone has an equal opportunity to obtain Myriad at the market rate."):
return "没有预挖或内部人员捞钱等内幕,任何人都有同样的机会在同样的市场价格下购买Myriad。";
// technology
case clean("Multi-Algorithm"):
return "复合算法";
case clean("5 Algorithms, catering for ASIC, GPU and CPU mining:"):
return "5种算法,可用于ASIC, GPU和CPU设备的挖矿。";
case clean("Two rounds of the SHA256d hashing algorithm, first used by the pioneer cryptocurrency Bitcoin."):
return "两轮的SHA256哈希算法, 第一轮在开辟加密货币始祖比特币中被使用。";
case clean("Designed to be a CPU-only password hashing algorithm, now mined with ASICs on many altcoins, starting with Litecoin."):
return "设计只可用于CPU的哈希算法, 最初用于莱特币挖矿, 现在用于多种山寨币的ASIC挖矿。";
case clean("A Myriad-specific variant of the Groestl hash algorithm, one of the five finalists in the NIST SHA-3 hash competition."):
return "一种基于Groestl算法, 为Myriad量身定制的算法, 是5个参与NIST SHA-3算法竞赛的算法之一。";
case clean("Another of the five finalists in the NIST SHA-3 hash competition, first used by Skeincoin."):
return "另一个参与NIST SHA-3算法竞赛的算法, 最初用于Skeincoin。";
case clean("Originally a CPU-only algorithm, Qubit combines 5 competitors in the NIST SHA-3 hash competition - Luffa, Cubehash, SHAvite, SIMD and ECHO."):
return "Qubit是一个只可用于CPU挖矿的算法, 结合了5种NIST SHA-3算法竞赛的算法 - Luffa, Cubehash, SHAvite, SIMD 和 ECHO。";
case clean("Merge Mining"):
return "合并挖矿";
case clean("Since block 4002000, merge mining has been allowed on the SHA256d and Scrypt algorithms. This has enabled Myriad to take advantage of the huge hashrates currently in use
by coins using these algorithms, further securing the Myriad blockchain."):
return "区块400200后, 算法SHA256D和Scrypt开始允许合并挖矿, 合并挖矿使Myriad能够利用这些算法正在使用的大量算力, 此外可加强Myriad的区块链安全性。";
case clean("Merge Mining, or AuxPow, allows the work being done for a parent coin (such as Bitcoin or Litecoin) to be used to find valid blocks on Myriad's blockchain, with no extra load
or performance impact to the parent coin."):
return "合并挖矿或者说AuxPow, 允许用于父系币种(例如比特币或莱特币)的算力进行对Myriad有效区块的寻找, 而不用耗费对现有父系币种的算力的性能上的损耗。";
case clean("Distribution"):
return "分配";
case clean("Myriad was released to the wild on February 23, 2014 at 18:30 UTC. The "):
return "Myriad于2014年2月23号的18:30(UTC)正式上线, 第一个区块于4分钟后出产, 这也确认了”无预挖”的事实。";
case clean("first mined block"):
return "";
case clean(" came 4 minutes later, thus establishing that there was no premine."):
return "";
case clean("The initial reward was 1,000 MYR, halving every 967,680 blocks (approximately 48 weeks). Total supply is approximately 2 billion MYR."):
return "初始的区块奖励是1000 MYR, 每967,680区块后减半(大约需48周时间), 币总量大约为20亿MYR。";
case clean("Initially, the target blocktime was 30 seconds, or 150 seconds per algorithm. On the 12th of July, 2015, the community decided to increase the target block time to 60 seconds, or 300 seconds
per algorithm, effective at block 1,401,001. At the time, Myriad suffered from low hash rate and extensive difficulty hopping on Scrypt and SHA256d, causing the actual average block time to be over 50 seconds.
In addition to enabling aux-PoW on Scrypt and SHA256d, the increase in target block time lead to greater consistency on the network, without affecting fairness of distribution."):
return "最初的区块时间为30秒, 或者说对于每种算法则是150秒。2015年7月12号, 社区决定增加目标区块时间至60秒, 或者每种算法300秒, 在区块1,401,001开始生效。与此同时, Myriad遭遇了低算力及算法SHA256d及Scrypt上的超额的难度跳跃, 造成实际区块时间超过50秒。除了激活算法SHA256d及Scrypt上的aux-PoW机制外, 区块时间的增加带来了良好的网络稳定性, 也丝毫不要想分配的公平性。";
case clean("Myriad's History"):
return "Myriad的历史";
case clean("Myriad was launched in February 2014 by 8bitcoder, forked from Zetacoin. It was the first cryptocurrency to use five proof-of-work algorithms
in an effort to increase security as well as broaden the base of people who could mine it - SHA256d and Scrypt for ASIC miners,
Skein and Myr-Groestl for GPU miners, and Qubit for GPU and CPU miners. Huntercoin, launched in late 2013, was actually the first
coin to use multiple PoW algorithms (SHA256d and Scrypt), but its focus was not on mining, rather on a blockchain-based game that produced the large majority of new coins."):
return "Myriad由8bitcoder改编自Zetacoin而来, 于2014年2月正式上线, 是第一个使用5种PoW算法的加密货币, 这种做法大大加强了货币安全性, 同时大大降低了挖矿的门槛, 各类矿机均可参与挖矿 - ASIC矿机的SHA256和Scrypt, GPU显卡的Skein和Myr-Groestl, 和来自CPU和GPU挖矿的Qubit。2013年后期上线的Huntercoin, 其实是第一个运用复合PoW算法(SHA256和Scrypt)的货币, 但其并未关注挖矿领域, 而是如何生产新币的基于区块链的游戏。";
case clean("Myriad has spawned several spin-offs, the first of which was Saffroncoin, also utilizing five PoW algorithms.
Digitalcoin and Digibyte both hard-forked to use three and five PoW algorithms, respectively. Unitus is another five-algo PoW coin that shares several PoW algos with Myriad,
and allows users to merge-mine on all five of its algos. Auroracoin and Verge have also announced plans to fork to multi-algo."):
return "Myriad经历几次分叉, 第一次是Saffroncoin, 同样使用5种PoW算法; Digitalcoin和Digibyte则执行硬分叉并分别使用3种和5种PoW算法; Unitus是另外一种5算法PoW货币, 与Myriad共享几种PoW算法, 并允许用户对5种算法进行合并挖矿; Auroracoin和Verge也宣布计划进行硬分叉至复合算法版本。";
case clean("In August 2015 Myriad hard-forked to allow merge-mining on its SHA256d and Scrypt algorithms in an effort to improve security and achieve a more stable hashrate on those two algorithms.
At this time the target block time for each algorithm was also changed to five minutes (previously 2.5 minutes), to achieve an overall block target time of 1 minute (previously 30 seconds);
this change will stretch the emission curve out by a factor of 2x, to approximately 20 years."):
return "2015年8月, Myriad执行硬分叉并允许在算法SHA256和Scrypt上进行合并挖矿, 以提高安全性, 稳定这两种算法的算力网络。与此同时, 每种算法的目标区块时间提升至5分钟(此前是2.5分钟), 以达到总体上的目标区块时间1分钟(此前30秒); 这个改变会使货币的发行期限乘以一个数字2, 也就是大约20年。";
// wallets
case clean("Latest version is 0.9.2.17, released November 7th 2015. See "):
return "最新版本0.9.2.17, 于2015年11月7号发布, 请查看版本更新备忘录。";
case clean(" announcement & upgrade notes."):
return "";
// mining
case clean("Getting Started"):
return "入门";
case clean("Download a "):
return "";
case clean("wallet"):
return "";
case clean(", download a miner of the right type, find a pool and fire away..."):
return "下载钱包和正确的挖矿软件, 寻找矿池并开动矿机...";
case clean("Mining Tutorial Video"):
return "挖矿指引视频";
case clean("Watch on "):
return "";
case clean ("Youtube"):
return "请在Youtube上观看.";
case clean("Mining Software"):
return "挖矿软件";
case clean("Use any SHA256d compatible ASIC"):
return "使用任何适用SHA256d的ASIC矿机";
case clean("Use any Scrypt compatible ASIC"):
return "使用任何适用Scrypt的ASIC矿机";
case clean("sgminer for OpenCL GPU mining"):
return "sgminer,支持OpenCL的GPU挖矿";
case clean("BitcoinTalk Thread"):
return "BitcoinTalk讨论贴";
case clean("Windows Binaries"):
return "Windows配置文件";
case clean("GitHub Source"):
return "GitHub源代码";
case clean("Suggested Command Line"):
return "建议的命令代码";
case clean("Pools"):
return "矿池";
case clean("P2Pool nodes"):
return "矿池节点";
case clean("Run Your Own Node"):
return "运行你自己的节点";
case clean("Merge Mining Pools"):
return "合并挖矿矿池";
case clean("zpool - The miners multipool"):
return "zpool - 矿池复合矿池";
case clean("MultiPool"):
return "MultiPool";
// services
case clean("Information & Resources"):
return "信息&资源";
case clean("Exchanges"):
return "交易所";
case clean("Other"):
return "其它";
case clean("Faucet"):
return "Faucet";
case clean("Testnet Information"):
return "Testnet Information";

killerjoegreece
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2016, 09:59:24 AM

myriadcoin.org Translation Bounties

Replace 'zh' and Chinese writing with your language, post MYR address, upon quick verification receive 20USD worth of MYR.

Code:
$titles['zh']['default'] = '主页';
$titles['zh']['technology'] = '技术';
$titles['zh']['wallets'] = '钱包';
$titles['zh']['mining'] = '挖矿';
$titles['zh']['services'] = '服务';
$titles['zh']['social'] = '社交媒体';

Code:
	else if($lang == 'zh')
{
switch (clean($text))
{
// homepage
case clean("Open To Anyone"):
return "开放性";
case clean("Myriad is multi-algo - the first coin to implement 5 simultaneous hash functions. Unlike Bitcoin, which can only be profitably mined using
SHA256d ASICs, Myriad is open to SHA256d ASICS, Scrypt ASICS, GPUs & CPUs."):
return "Myriad具有复合算法的特性 - 是第一个同时包含5种算法的加密货币。与比特币只能使用SHA256d的ASIC矿机挖矿不一样,Myriad兼容SHA256d ASICS, Scrypt ASICS等算法, 同时兼容GPU及CPU挖矿。";
case clean("Secure"):
return "安全性";
case clean("A miner can choose to mine using any of the 5 algorithms — SHA256d, Scrypt, Myr-Groestl, Skein, or Qubit —
each has a target block time of 5 minutes. Overall, a block is found approximately every 1 minute. Each algorithm's difficulty is only affected by its own hash rate.
While ASICs have rendered GPU mining on SHA256d & Scrypt unproductive, the remaining algorithms continue to be dominated by GPU mining.
The multi-algo approach offers exceptional 51% resistance because a range of different hardware is needed to find 51% of the blocks."):
return "矿机可选择5种算法中任何一种进行挖矿 — SHA256d, Scrypt, Myr-Groestl, Skein 或 Qubit — 每一种均以5分钟的区块为目标,因此在5种算法的角度上计算,只需一分钟便可产出一个新区块,每种算法的难度受其算力影响。当市场推出ASIC后,在GPU上挖SHA256d和Scrypt已经没有什么效率了,而剩下的算法仍是GPU挖矿占主导地位。复合算法提供了额外的反51%攻击机制,因为需要一套不同的设备区寻找51%的区块。";
case clean("Merge mining has been enabled on SHA256d & Scrypt, allowing Myriad to benefit from the massive hash power available."):
return "";
case clean("Fair Distribution"):
return "公平性";
case clean("No premine or hidden fortunes possessed by insiders. Everyone has an equal opportunity to obtain Myriad at the market rate."):
return "没有预挖或内部人员捞钱等内幕,任何人都有同样的机会在同样的市场价格下购买Myriad。";
// technology
case clean("Multi-Algorithm"):
return "复合算法";
case clean("5 Algorithms, catering for ASIC, GPU and CPU mining:"):
return "5种算法,可用于ASIC, GPU和CPU设备的挖矿。";
case clean("Two rounds of the SHA256d hashing algorithm, first used by the pioneer cryptocurrency Bitcoin."):
return "两轮的SHA256哈希算法, 第一轮在开辟加密货币始祖比特币中被使用。";
case clean("Designed to be a CPU-only password hashing algorithm, now mined with ASICs on many altcoins, starting with Litecoin."):
return "设计只可用于CPU的哈希算法, 最初用于莱特币挖矿, 现在用于多种山寨币的ASIC挖矿。";
case clean("A Myriad-specific variant of the Groestl hash algorithm, one of the five finalists in the NIST SHA-3 hash competition."):
return "一种基于Groestl算法, 为Myriad量身定制的算法, 是5个参与NIST SHA-3算法竞赛的算法之一。";
case clean("Another of the five finalists in the NIST SHA-3 hash competition, first used by Skeincoin."):
return "另一个参与NIST SHA-3算法竞赛的算法, 最初用于Skeincoin。";
case clean("Originally a CPU-only algorithm, Qubit combines 5 competitors in the NIST SHA-3 hash competition - Luffa, Cubehash, SHAvite, SIMD and ECHO."):
return "Qubit是一个只可用于CPU挖矿的算法, 结合了5种NIST SHA-3算法竞赛的算法 - Luffa, Cubehash, SHAvite, SIMD 和 ECHO。";
case clean("Merge Mining"):
return "合并挖矿";
case clean("Since block 4002000, merge mining has been allowed on the SHA256d and Scrypt algorithms. This has enabled Myriad to take advantage of the huge hashrates currently in use
by coins using these algorithms, further securing the Myriad blockchain."):
return "区块400200后, 算法SHA256D和Scrypt开始允许合并挖矿, 合并挖矿使Myriad能够利用这些算法正在使用的大量算力, 此外可加强Myriad的区块链安全性。";
case clean("Merge Mining, or AuxPow, allows the work being done for a parent coin (such as Bitcoin or Litecoin) to be used to find valid blocks on Myriad's blockchain, with no extra load
or performance impact to the parent coin."):
return "合并挖矿或者说AuxPow, 允许用于父系币种(例如比特币或莱特币)的算力进行对Myriad有效区块的寻找, 而不用耗费对现有父系币种的算力的性能上的损耗。";
case clean("Distribution"):
return "分配";
case clean("Myriad was released to the wild on February 23, 2014 at 18:30 UTC. The "):
return "Myriad于2014年2月23号的18:30(UTC)正式上线, 第一个区块于4分钟后出产, 这也确认了”无预挖”的事实。";
case clean("first mined block"):
return "";
case clean(" came 4 minutes later, thus establishing that there was no premine."):
return "";
case clean("The initial reward was 1,000 MYR, halving every 967,680 blocks (approximately 48 weeks). Total supply is approximately 2 billion MYR."):
return "初始的区块奖励是1000 MYR, 每967,680区块后减半(大约需48周时间), 币总量大约为20亿MYR。";
case clean("Initially, the target blocktime was 30 seconds, or 150 seconds per algorithm. On the 12th of July, 2015, the community decided to increase the target block time to 60 seconds, or 300 seconds
per algorithm, effective at block 1,401,001. At the time, Myriad suffered from low hash rate and extensive difficulty hopping on Scrypt and SHA256d, causing the actual average block time to be over 50 seconds.
In addition to enabling aux-PoW on Scrypt and SHA256d, the increase in target block time lead to greater consistency on the network, without affecting fairness of distribution."):
return "最初的区块时间为30秒, 或者说对于每种算法则是150秒。2015年7月12号, 社区决定增加目标区块时间至60秒, 或者每种算法300秒, 在区块1,401,001开始生效。与此同时, Myriad遭遇了低算力及算法SHA256d及Scrypt上的超额的难度跳跃, 造成实际区块时间超过50秒。除了激活算法SHA256d及Scrypt上的aux-PoW机制外, 区块时间的增加带来了良好的网络稳定性, 也丝毫不要想分配的公平性。";
case clean("Myriad's History"):
return "Myriad的历史";
case clean("Myriad was launched in February 2014 by 8bitcoder, forked from Zetacoin. It was the first cryptocurrency to use five proof-of-work algorithms
in an effort to increase security as well as broaden the base of people who could mine it - SHA256d and Scrypt for ASIC miners,
Skein and Myr-Groestl for GPU miners, and Qubit for GPU and CPU miners. Huntercoin, launched in late 2013, was actually the first
coin to use multiple PoW algorithms (SHA256d and Scrypt), but its focus was not on mining, rather on a blockchain-based game that produced the large majority of new coins."):
return "Myriad由8bitcoder改编自Zetacoin而来, 于2014年2月正式上线, 是第一个使用5种PoW算法的加密货币, 这种做法大大加强了货币安全性, 同时大大降低了挖矿的门槛, 各类矿机均可参与挖矿 - ASIC矿机的SHA256和Scrypt, GPU显卡的Skein和Myr-Groestl, 和来自CPU和GPU挖矿的Qubit。2013年后期上线的Huntercoin, 其实是第一个运用复合PoW算法(SHA256和Scrypt)的货币, 但其并未关注挖矿领域, 而是如何生产新币的基于区块链的游戏。";
case clean("Myriad has spawned several spin-offs, the first of which was Saffroncoin, also utilizing five PoW algorithms.
Digitalcoin and Digibyte both hard-forked to use three and five PoW algorithms, respectively. Unitus is another five-algo PoW coin that shares several PoW algos with Myriad,
and allows users to merge-mine on all five of its algos. Auroracoin and Verge have also announced plans to fork to multi-algo."):
return "Myriad经历几次分叉, 第一次是Saffroncoin, 同样使用5种PoW算法; Digitalcoin和Digibyte则执行硬分叉并分别使用3种和5种PoW算法; Unitus是另外一种5算法PoW货币, 与Myriad共享几种PoW算法, 并允许用户对5种算法进行合并挖矿; Auroracoin和Verge也宣布计划进行硬分叉至复合算法版本。";
case clean("In August 2015 Myriad hard-forked to allow merge-mining on its SHA256d and Scrypt algorithms in an effort to improve security and achieve a more stable hashrate on those two algorithms.
At this time the target block time for each algorithm was also changed to five minutes (previously 2.5 minutes), to achieve an overall block target time of 1 minute (previously 30 seconds);
this change will stretch the emission curve out by a factor of 2x, to approximately 20 years."):
return "2015年8月, Myriad执行硬分叉并允许在算法SHA256和Scrypt上进行合并挖矿, 以提高安全性, 稳定这两种算法的算力网络。与此同时, 每种算法的目标区块时间提升至5分钟(此前是2.5分钟), 以达到总体上的目标区块时间1分钟(此前30秒); 这个改变会使货币的发行期限乘以一个数字2, 也就是大约20年。";
// wallets
case clean("Latest version is 0.9.2.17, released November 7th 2015. See "):
return "最新版本0.9.2.17, 于2015年11月7号发布, 请查看版本更新备忘录。";
case clean(" announcement & upgrade notes."):
return "";
// mining
case clean("Getting Started"):
return "入门";
case clean("Download a "):
return "";
case clean("wallet"):
return "";
case clean(", download a miner of the right type, find a pool and fire away..."):
return "下载钱包和正确的挖矿软件, 寻找矿池并开动矿机...";
case clean("Mining Tutorial Video"):
return "挖矿指引视频";
case clean("Watch on "):
return "";
case clean ("Youtube"):
return "请在Youtube上观看.";
case clean("Mining Software"):
return "挖矿软件";
case clean("Use any SHA256d compatible ASIC"):
return "使用任何适用SHA256d的ASIC矿机";
case clean("Use any Scrypt compatible ASIC"):
return "使用任何适用Scrypt的ASIC矿机";
case clean("sgminer for OpenCL GPU mining"):
return "sgminer,支持OpenCL的GPU挖矿";
case clean("BitcoinTalk Thread"):
return "BitcoinTalk讨论贴";
case clean("Windows Binaries"):
return "Windows配置文件";
case clean("GitHub Source"):
return "GitHub源代码";
case clean("Suggested Command Line"):
return "建议的命令代码";
case clean("Pools"):
return "矿池";
case clean("P2Pool nodes"):
return "矿池节点";
case clean("Run Your Own Node"):
return "运行你自己的节点";
case clean("Merge Mining Pools"):
return "合并挖矿矿池";
case clean("zpool - The miners multipool"):
return "zpool - 矿池复合矿池";
case clean("MultiPool"):
return "MultiPool";
// services
case clean("Information & Resources"):
return "信息&资源";
case clean("Exchanges"):
return "交易所";
case clean("Other"):
return "其它";
case clean("Faucet"):
return "Faucet";
case clean("Testnet Information"):
return "Testnet Information";

I can do the greek myriadcoin.org translation Cheesy will start soon Cheesy
Wysi

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 12:12:22 PM

Hi guys. I know I said I wouldn't come back, but I can't resist...

So, you are also a liar, thanks for confirming that...

So prove what I said in my post is wrong LOL.

Please guys, let's not bury this... Important information here...

A HISTORY OF DIGIBYTE

I'll start by noting that DGB launched with a broken difficulty adjustment algorithm. Difficulty changed every 144 blocks, with a retarget range of 0.25x to 4x.

#1440 Jan 12, 2014 12:05:11 PM       16000   Official premine over, rewards drop 72000 to 16000. Difficulty at 0.00105477

It's instamine time!
Every 144 blocks:

#1584 Jan 13, 2014 6:01:42 AM       16000   Difficulty drops to 0.00026369
#1728 Jan 13, 2014 6:03:35 AM       16000   Difficulty 0.00105477
#1872 Jan 13, 2014 6:05:33 AM       16000   Difficulty 0.00421907
#2016 Jan 13, 2014 6:08:25 AM      16000   Difficulty 0.01687627
#2160 Jan 13, 2014 6:12:21 AM       16000   Difficulty 0.06750507
#2304 Jan 13, 2014 6:19:04 AM       16000   Difficulty 0.27002027
#2448 Jan 13, 2014 6:30:39 AM       16000   Difficulty 1.08008109
#2592 Jan 13, 2014 7:03:05 AM       16000   Difficulty 4.32032435
#2736 Jan 13, 2014 8:56:35 AM       16000   Difficulty 5.60138117
#2880 Jan 13, 2014 11:58:01 AM       16000   Difficulty 4.44325559

The double rewards end:

#5760 Jan 15, 2014 11:45:37 AM      8000   Difficulty 6.31115652
                              = ~ 45MH/s, or about 40 top end video cards

All in all, 69,104,000 coins mined with a handful of GPUs in just over 2 days. Nice job guys.

5 weeks later... Hard fork to reduce rewards and maximise instamine effectiveness:

#57023 Feb 21, 2014 6:27:03 PM       8000   Difficulty 8.35521372   
                              = ~ 50 top end GPUs
#57024 Feb 21, 2014 6:27:33 PM       8000   Difficulty 19.3762414    Last diff change before reward reduction
#57121 Feb 21, 2014 10:03:38 PM       7960    Difficulty 19.37962414    Reward reduction by 0.5% every 10080 blocks

Price and difficulty plummet.

"I'm fed up mining these reward changing scamcoins..."

Every 10080 blocks:
#67201 Mar 1, 2014 9:52:34 AM       7920   Difficulty 11.94895065
#77281 Mar 11, 2014 1:42:30 AM      7880   Difficulty 17.35805563
#87361 Mar 22, 2014 7:38:41 PM      7841   Difficulty 7.91179439    Looks like only Jared left mining
#97441 Apr 3, 2014 9:15:07 AM       7801   Difficulty 11.12540833
#107521 Apr 15, 2014 9:24:08 PM      7762   Difficulty 19.86894542
#117601 Apr 30, 2014 5:56:59 PM       7724   Difficulty 15.08022371
#127681 May 21, 2014 8:41:05 AM    7685   Difficulty 80.43841606   Blocks are slowing down. Must be the ASICs taking over Scrypt multipools?
#137761 Jul 7, 2014 1:56:33 PM       7647   Difficulty 80.57865768   Slow.

Multipools having a ball with this Scrypt shitcoin that has nothing going for it at this point as far as the public can see.
Time to implement multi-algo and announce it on the first post here on this thread:

https://github.com/digibyte/dgbbitcointalk.org/commit/292b4bb8074318bf6ca59d3057dcb255ce9391ae

#145000 Sep 2, 2014 4:32:42 AM      7647   Copy multi-algo straight from MYR. MYR had 30s block targets at the time, DGB 1 minute... Guess the devs forgot? Double rewards and reduce twice as fast (still every 10080 blocks)
#147841 Sep 3, 2014 4:56:00 AM       7608
#157921 Sep 7, 2014 9:47:12 AM      7570
#168001 Sep 12, 2014 3:03:56 AM      7532   On the other hand, seems unlikely they're that incompetent...
#178081 Sep 16, 2014 9:02:17 PM      7495   

Price nearly at its all time low due to big inflation increase. Who would bother to mine this shitcoin unless they knew something we didn't? Apart from auto-exchanging multipools that is.

#188161 Sep 21, 2014 1:07:31 AM      7457   
#362880 Nov 26, 2014 7:15:41 PM      6848
#372960 Nov 30, 2014 2:05:41 PM      6814

Start of December, DigiByte announces its 250k investment http://www.coindesk.com/digibyte-raises-250k-altcoin-retail-payments/

#383040 Dec 4, 2014 12:15:38 PM    6780
#393120 Dec 8, 2014 12:01:13 PM    6746

Time for a fork to drop the rewards... JARED NEEDZ CA$H!!

#399999 Dec 11, 2014 3:51:42 AM    6712   
#400000 Dec 11, 2014 3:51:45 AM    2434

I understand the devs, either through incompetence or plain scamming, doubled the rewards a few months ago... But they correct this by reducing it 2.75x?

Huge price explosion... Rolling my eyes... Jared is rolling in cash!

March 26, 2015: Hype the upcoming DigiSpeed hard fork. Claim it will be able to process more transactions per second than Visa, and far more than Bitcoin. This turns out to be complete bullshit, of course. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=408268.msg10892349#msg10892349

August 25, 2015:Seriously, where is this DigiSpeed? Jared still hyping it. "We have set the hardfork block at 1,300,000. This will occur roughly on Monday October 19th 2015" https://digibytegroup.com/project/challenge-contest-october-2015/

Finally, the DigiSpeed fork:

#1430000 Dec 5, 2015 12:35:44 AM   1078   Halving + theoretically half the block times
#1437478 Dec 6, 2015 8:08:08 AM      1066   ... oh no... orphans...
#1437479 Dec 6, 2015 8:08:19 AM      1066   orphan
#1437480 Dec 6, 2015 8:09:24 AM      1066   orphan
#1437481 Dec 6, 2015 8:09:25 AM      1066   orphan
... every next block...
#1440000 Dec 6, 2015 6:37:04 PM      1066   orphan
... still every block...
#1500000 Dec 17, 2015 3:55:42 AM   1066   orphan. wow, they sure are stubborn.
#1528099 Dec 22, 2015 12:57:34 AM   1066   orphan
#1528100 Dec 22, 2015 12:57:35 AM   1066   orphan
#1528101 Dec 22, 2015 12:57:40 AM   1066   orphan
#1528102 Dec 22, 2015 12:57:46 AM   1066   not an orphan

During this time, DigiByte was extremely vulnerable to attack, but it seems the DigiSpeed issues have finally been fixed (or have they?)

Now they're hyping DigiByte gaming. It's a massive pump, but for how long... Until MYR makes its return? Wink

If anyone would like to take on updating the Android wallet we can organize a community bounty for the project ( this is the idea behind digis4commits).

250k investment. LMAO.

N.B. This list of dodgy acts committed by DGB devs is by no means exhaustive. It's only what I managed to uncover with just a couple of hours research.

References:
- This thread
- Digibyte's block explorer
- Digibyte's github

Also good reading:

Where is the proof the code is 3 years old?

this is technical, get someone who actually understand programming to verify it for you if you dont believe me.

it is well known that dgb forked from myriad, if you go to the myriad github repo https://github.com/myriadcoin/myriadcoin you will see some info at top left, 1) myriad itself has only done 151 commits 2) myriad forked from zetacoin
we then go to zetacoins github https://github.com/zetacoin/zetacoin you will see some info at top left 1) zetacoin forked from bitcoin 2) it is an amazing 6103 commits behind bitcoin

from this we can infer that myriad was also 6103 commits behind bitcoin, and that when digibyte was forked from myriad it would also then be 6103 commits behind.

of course at this point you are going to claim digibyte updated the code after forking, but here is a simple script that will prove you wrong
Code:
rm -rf dgb
rm -rf myr
cp -rf myriadcoin myr
cp -rf digibyte dgb
rm -rf dgb/src/qt/res
rm -rf myr/src/qt/res
rm -rf dgb/src/qt/locale
rm -rf myr/src/qt/locale
if you run this script you will find that there are only (and this is an upper bound) 1118 differences (most of these are from myriad side, as I showed in my earlier posts the entire code written by th e digibyte team is as little as 500 lines with most of that being generic stuff a child could change) between the current myriad and digibyte codebases if digibyte  had updates to the latest bitcoin these differences would be much greater.

from this it is safe to infer that digibyte is on the same bitcoin codebase as zetacoin and myriad - the exact bitcoin commit zetacoin forked from is here https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/commit/6d89611c3aaa85798c4d70d20e35e6bcb7bdd5c0 and dates back to 2013 meaning digibyte is terribly out of date and missing lots of features and bug fixes from bitcoin

of course I expect you still wont believe me so here is another script
Code:
rm -rf dgb
rm -rf btc
rm -rf btcforkpoint
git clone https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin.git
cp -rf digibyte dgb
cp -rf bitcoin btc
cp -rd bitcoin btcforkpoint
#revert the repo to the point where digibyte was forked from
cd btcforkpoint
git reset --hard 6d89611c3aaa85798c4d70d20e35e6bcb7bdd5c0
cd ..
find btc -type f -exec sed -i 's/bitcoin/shitcoin/gI' {} +
find btc -type f -exec sed -i 's/digibyte/shitcoin/gI' {} +
find btcforkpoint -type f -exec sed -i 's/bitcoin/shitcoin/gI' {} +
find btcforkpoint -type f -exec sed -i 's/digibyte/shitcoin/gI' {} +
rm -rf dgb/src/qt/res
rm -rf btc/src/qt/res
rm -rf btcforkpoint/src/qt/res
rm -rf dgb/src/qt/locale
rm -rf btc/src/qt/locale
rm -rf btcforkpoint/src/qt/locale
#compare the src directories to get a basic idea of how much is different
diff -rubd dgb/src/ btc/src/ | grep -E "^[+][^+]" | wc -l
diff -rubd dgb/src btcforkpoint/src/ | grep -E "^[+][^+]" | wc -l
this script compares the latest digibyte codebase to the current bitcoin codebase and to the 2013 bitcoin codebase, it finds the 2013 codebase much more similar, this proves that digibyte has not kept updates with bitcoin

Is there any links to writed confirmation that Riot Games has officially approved DigiByte Gaming for advanced API access?
No, But would it work if they not give acces?

Huh?

https://news.bitcoin.com/counterstrike-global-offensive-now-rewards-players-digibyte-cryptocurrency/
http://www.coindesk.com/press-releases/digibyte-gaming-adds-csgo-league-of-legends-creates-blockchain-attention-economy/
http://themerkle.com/blockchain-gaming-platform-digibyte-gaming-adds-counter-strike-global-offensive/
http://www.econotimes.com/DigiByte-Gaming-Adds-CSGO-For-Beta-Testing-183479

It has recently received approval by Riot Games for advanced API access to the League of Legends platform to scale the service of the platform for millions of more users.

Then who on the DGB team is giving false press releases?

Wysi

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 12:14:05 PM

Idiot, No official word/press release from Riot. now stop this bs you ignorant ****.

Might be best to remain calm and answer them with facts and counter arguments. Myriad and his alts haven't actually made a concrete accusation statement. Just saying a diff change though there are often issues with code on a logic basis... back in uni the code i wrote i thought worked and had logical issues that caused incorrect outputs it happens. To err is human. Myriad from what i've read is a little bitter from digibytes multi algo and myriadcoins and has taken it upon him/herself to go on a personal crusade and its only escalated after they demanded a recognition post and it wasn't provided... prior to this there wasn't this level of hostility.

Nice summary. I think you should actually read my post about the history of digibyte properly, though. Actually read it and think about the way digibyte has manipulated its supply. I'm not just bitter about them lying about being first to multi-algo... This is an issue that anyone can research for themselves and no big time player is going to make any serious partnerships with DGB because of it.

To be honest, multi-algo is a really experimental concept. Myriad might fail, and I'm completely ok with that. I'm not suggesting people invest in it. But I want multi-algo to succeed on its own merits. I don't want it to die out with a pump and dump untested...

Wysi

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 12:16:14 PM

I read your post. Launched with broken diff.. likely true the retargetting points allowed hefty amounts to throw it out of whack this was the case with lots of coins with pools that mined the profitable coin of the day. Digishield came in to fix this.

The peaks and dips on your graph are when there were pump and dumps. These were from people acquiring i.e. whales that go for profits on all coins and take silly investors for a roller coaster ride. To say it was the dgb core team and Jared is just conspiracy thoery. Its like saying when bitcoin pumps and dumps its satoshi doing it... death to the creator.

You're reading into graphs with your explanation without proof.

If you want substance to your acqusation show that the dgb team intended the diff to be broken or engineered it in a way to make profit. Demonstrate this with evidence... much like people have done on josh garza and paycoin. A statement showing trends without this evidence just makes you look a bit whacko... sorry blunt but thats what it does.

Thanks for the first genuine reply. But come on now, here's a recap:

Premine
Double rewards for 3 days, before DigiShield
5 weeks after launch, hard fork to reduce rewards          <- make the pre/instamine worth more
Fork to multi-algo, due to copy n paste job from Myriad they 'accidentally' double the rewards (and increase the rate at which it reduces)       <- crash the price and accumulate
At this point the coin is at a really low point market cap-wise, and it's no wonder why with the dev decisions so far.
Few months of double rewards, then BAM... "250k investment"
Few days later, reduce rewards 2.75x         <- make the accumulated coins worth more

I never said anything about any wallets or dumps... Just stating the facts according to the block explorer and github...

Wysi

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 12:19:03 PM

For all the attention that DGB is getting currently, this guy is making your coin & community look like idiots.

With the name he uses he looks like he speaks for MYR.

Pages: « 1 ... 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 [357] 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 ... 413 »
  Print  

Jump to: