Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:03:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 [1321] 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 ... 1832 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit  (Read 3055611 times)
JanDzban

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 05:38:48 PM

Can someone help me?

My desktop wallet wont sync

Got stuck on block 1441636

Windows 64b v 4.0.3

Try restart wallet?

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
esotericizm

Activity: 750
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 05:42:49 PM

Can someone help me?

Windows 64b v 4.0.3

I posted this a few weeks back, see if it works for you.

Hi, my wallet wont sync...when i started the system yesterday it displayed "8 week(s) behind", now it displays "9 week(s) behind". Over night it stayed on 9 weeks, is the blockchain just masive or do i need to reset something? Yesterday i've updated from version 3 to version 4 and i have backed up my wallet in a safe spot  Grin

Great devlopments by the way, since the creation of digibyte only good things happend! Really glad i'm a (silent) part of this!!!

Thanks  Smiley

You might try a reindex to see if that works for you. If your on windows try the following

Navigate to the folder where digibyte-qt is and making sure nothing is selected hold shift and then right click.
From the right click menu select "Open command prompt here".
With the command prompt open type in

Code:
digibyte-qt --reindex

It will take a little while for you to grab all the blocks but it should get you up and running.

cheers
RJF19

Activity: 420

AKA RJF - Since '14 - On line since '84

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 05:46:25 PM

Can someone help me?

Windows 64b v 4.0.3

Try restart wallet?

Interesting how suddenly there are all these folks with wallets that don't sync. I have been with DGB since the beginning and other than a few burps with algos and timing, have never had a problem and, still don't Perhaps better education might be a solution? Adding problem and resolution info to the wallets? Something along those lines might keep new users happy...

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. Thomas A. Edison
vtchaicovski

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 05:47:09 PM

Can someone help me?

Windows 64b v 4.0.3

Have you tried deleting everything in your roaming folder except for the wallet.dat and try start the wallet up again. It will take a very long time because of the amount blocks that have been generated since moving to multi-algo

Im a noob on this thing. I dont even have a roaming folder on my digibyte folder. I tryed, in debug line inside the wallet, the command -rescan and i got the error -32601
Sharkzz1

Activity: 880
Merit: 251

Think differently

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 05:49:05 PM

Okay, so i checked it for you visaco.
downloaded the Android wallet and sent 10dgb to it to test it. It showed up on the blockchain but not on my wallet, so there is definitely a problem with the wallet.
Its synced and everything so i have no clue how to fix this except to ask the dev team. Hope you don't kill me today for trying to help you

is your wallet fully synced? It would probably take a while as the checkpoint is a bit old (1370000 iirc).

Go into settings on the wallet, hit rescan/resync blockchain and the funds will appear after a few minutes. If anyone would like to take on updating the Android wallet we can organize a community bounty for the project ( this is the idea behind digis4commits).

A bounty?  Surely the $250k usd investment can't be depleted already?

$250k investment? LOL you have to be kidding.
A coin that literally just forked myriad - spent over a year hyping 'digispeed' which turned out to be just changing a few variables in the code, still managed to screw that up somehow and had to revert the little they did change, has done crap all updates since then. Has developed absolutely nothing original.
A proper developer could be hired for a lot less than $250k to do more in a week than this coin has done in a year, other coins are doing a lot more with absolutely no or much less funding, it is quite clear the $250k investment never existed, complete scam just like this coin is, anyone who has not yet twigged on that this is a scam is an utter moron.

Jared has flown to a lot of countries.  A lot of that investment could of been used on marketing and accommodation and flights etc.

To ask for a community bounty is a disgrace considering how much funding this coin has had. Myriad with $250k would of achieved much more.
Tell us what Myriad has achieved then, don't come here to insult DGB
RJF19

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 05:49:15 PM

downloaded the Android wallet and sent 10dgb to it to test it. It showed up on the blockchain but not on my wallet, so there is definitely a problem with the wallet.
Its synced and everything so i have no clue how to fix this except to ask the dev team. Hope you don't kill me today for trying to help you

is your wallet fully synced? It would probably take a while as the checkpoint is a bit old (1370000 iirc).

Go into settings on the wallet, hit rescan/resync blockchain and the funds will appear after a few minutes. If anyone would like to take on updating the Android wallet we can organize a community bounty for the project ( this is the idea behind digis4commits).

A coin that literally just forked myriad - spent over a year hyping 'digispeed' which turned out to be just changing a few variables in the code, still managed to screw that up somehow and had to revert the little they did change, has done crap all updates since then. Has developed absolutely nothing original.
A proper developer could be hired for a lot less than $250k to do more in a week than this coin has done in a year, other coins are doing a lot more with absolutely no or much less funding, it is quite clear the $250k investment never existed, complete scam just like this coin is, anyone who has not yet twigged on that this is a scam is an utter moron.

Jared has flown to a lot of countries.  A lot of that investment could of been used on marketing and accommodation and flights etc.

To ask for a community bounty is a disgrace considering how much funding this coin has had. Myriad with $250k would of achieved much more.

Oh! I get it now, you are all from Myraid!  Cheesy  Why not just use your real accounts?

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. Thomas A. Edison
b1007

Activity: 404

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 05:49:47 PM

When the haters are pouring in it's a clear sign you are heading towards succes  Wink Kiss

I like to speculate
Telenong

Activity: 469
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 05:51:19 PM

do not be envy, people already gave ignore button for you  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Digibyte donate : DGHhJ4r6QqW2GMXL9FcsHpteFLZV3V3VgN
RJF19

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 05:51:51 PM

When the haters are pouring in it's a clear sign you are heading towards succes  Wink Kiss

That's the truth! I see the price is up....

HR
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 05:54:07 PM

Regarding Android Wallet Issues:

Whatever you do, do not, I repeat, DO NOT,

uninstall without first making a backup of your private keys!

Everything else has a solution, but if you uninstall without a backup, then it's goodbye coins.

The sync process can take a long time, and freezes are common, especially when the network load is high as it has been these last couple of days. rescan/resync, patience and perseverance are the keys to dealing with these issues, and for significant amounts, a full node wallet is always the best recommendation.

RJF19

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 05:54:35 PM

$250k and they asking for a community bounty? You don't see anything wrong with this?

Actually, no and if you were a business you wouldn't either...

Telenong

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 05:55:31 PM

Tell us what Myriad has achieved then, don't come here to insult DGB

just looking for an opportunity to be famous, you can see how much post activity. ignore button please. lol

ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2016, 05:56:38 PM

Before I read through all the last pages, can someone quickly tell me if there was any mandatory wallet update within the last 7 days or so ? Just wanted to make sure I did not miss any upgrade, thanks !

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
Telenong

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 05:56:57 PM

$250k and they asking for a community bounty? You don't see anything wrong with this?

Please, learn how to run a business

DigiByte (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051

Official DigiByte Account

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2016, 06:05:25 PM

Was the $250 000 investment ever revealed to the community and was it direct dollar investment or bitcoin ?
The initial private investment was announced here: http://www.coindesk.com/digibyte-raises-250k-altcoin-retail-payments/

In the last year it has been used to develop DigiByteGaming, DigiByteTip, DigiByte Market, DiguSign, DigiHash, DigiByte Gaming Wallet, DigiExplorer, Tofugear Omnitech integration, Easy Miner as well as to maintain several servers, all wallets, and seed nodes that keep the network healthy, alive and relevant. We are also maintaining an office in Hong Kong with several developers. Combined with marketing, travel, video production and other expenses we have done well with very limited resources compared to others in this space. We have never have attempted to raise funds, or ask the community to crowd fund development.

For those still in doubt there are videos online showing our HK office: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4JFALjythE

Through the DigiShield, MultiAlgo, MultiShield and DigiSpeed hard-forks we have added several unique things to the DigiByte codebase that has now been copied by many other coins in different ways. As we have mentioned many, many times in the past our hat is off to the pioneering effort of Myriadcoin with multialgo. However our current protocol implementation & codebase is very different than Myriads.

After the recent DigiSpeed hardfork we have decided the network is in a stable enough position for the time being and that we should focus on increasing user adoption with real world use cases. You can have the most innovative, high tech, cutting edge crypto advancement in the world but if no one knows about it how useful is it? More importantly, how can they use it in a simple, easy manner?

We are already well ahead of other cryptos from a technical perspective. Now we just need to scale everything for mass adoption in the video gaming industry worldwide. There is still la lot of work to be done on many fronts, and no single person or handful of people can do it all alone. It is a worldwide, community effort that will take DigiByte to the top.

As stated many, many times we are in this for the long haul. We are not here for a pump and dump. We are here for sustained, committed growth with real world commerce to back our growth. As we approach the NYC event it is important to note it will almost be two years to the day that DigiByte was first presented to the world on a stage in New York City: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkWVD8MJlS0

Since that day a lot has changed in this industry. 95% of the coins presented that day are no longer around or relevant. Over the past few days we have approached around $4 Million USD in trading volume which is about the same as our entire Marketcap and we are the #3 traded crypto in the world yet we are only ranked in the 20's on coinmarketcap.

You ask how this can be possible? The simple answer is we are one of the only cryptos with a truly fair distribution (I personally only own 5M which I earned from mining over past two years) as we are not sitting on a giant premine/instamine or crypto IPO as most of the top 20 are. This is very powerful and people are beginning to realize it.

Thank you to everyone for your continued support!

- Jared

esotericizm

Activity: 750

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 06:06:21 PM

Before I read through all the last pages, can someone quickly tell me if there was any mandatory wallet update within the last 7 days or so ? Just wanted to make sure I did not miss any upgrade, thanks !

No new wallet updates.
DigiByte (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051

Official DigiByte Account

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2016, 06:08:03 PM

The network is still on DigiSpeed v4.0.3 from December.

tmoney2013

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 06:08:24 PM

The Myriad lover is back lol
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2016, 06:13:39 PM

The network is still on DigiSpeed v4.0.3 from December.

thanks, then everything is fine from my side

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
RJF19

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 06:18:32 PM

Was the $250 000 investment ever revealed to the community and was it direct dollar investment or bitcoin ?
The initial private investment was announced here: http://www.coindesk.com/digibyte-raises-250k-altcoin-retail-payments/

In the last year it has been used to develop DigiByteGaming, DigiByteTip, DigiByte Market, DiguSign, DigiHash, DigiByte Gaming Wallet, DigiExplorer, Tofugear Omnitech integration, Easy Miner as well as to maintain several servers, all wallets, and seed nodes that keep the network healthy, alive and relevant. We are also maintaining an office in Hong Kong with several developers. Combined with marketing, travel, video production and other expenses we have done well with very limited resources compared to others in this space. We have never have attempted to raise funds, or ask the community to crowd fund development.

For those still in doubt there are videos online showing our HK office: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4JFALjythE

Through the DigiShield, MultiAlgo, MultiShield and DigiSpeed hard-forks we have added several unique things to the DigiByte codebase that has now been copied by many other coins in different ways. As we have mentioned many, many times in the past our hat is off to the pioneering effort of Myriadcoin with multialgo. However our current protocol implementation & codebase is very different than Myriads.

After the recent DigiSpeed hardfork we have decided the network is in a stable enough position for the time being and that we should focus on increasing user adoption with real world use cases. You can have the most innovative, high tech, cutting edge crypto advancement in the world but if no one knows about it how useful is it? More importantly, how can they use it in a simple, easy manner?

We are already well ahead of other cryptos from a technical perspective. Now we just need to scale everything for mass adoption in the video gaming industry worldwide. There is still la lot of work to be done on many fronts, and no single person or handful of people can do it all alone. It is a worldwide, community effort that will take DigiByte to the top.

As stated many, many times we are in this for the long haul. We are not here for a pump and dump. We are here for sustained, committed growth with real world commerce to back our growth. As we approach the NYC event it is important to note it will almost be two years to the day that DigiByte was first presented to the world on a stage in New York City: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkWVD8MJlS0

Since that day a lot has changed in this industry. 95% of the coins presented that day are no longer around or relevant. Over the past few days we have approached around $4 Million USD in trading volume which is about the same as our entire Marketcap and we are the #3 traded crypto in the world yet we are only ranked in the 20's on coinmarketcap.

You ask how this can be possible? The simple answer is we are one of the only cryptos with a truly fair distribution (I personally only own 5M which I earned from mining over past two years) as we are not sitting on a giant premine/instamine or crypto IPO as most of the top 20 are. This is very powerful and people are beginning to realize it.

Thank you to everyone for your continued support!

- Jared

And thank you for your continued innovation and hard work.

Pages: « 1 ... 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 [1321] 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 ... 1832 »
  Print  

Jump to: