Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:15:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 557 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][C2.1] Coin2 | Pow/PoS | ChainOfConflict[FPS] The Future of Gaming is Now  (Read 499694 times)
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 07:25:42 AM

How much transparency was there in the premine?  Where and how was it distributed?

All was clear about premine, and block explorer was available, all coins was free on Facebook, the first day after compiled my wallet under linux, i get my coins whithin 1 hour !

All Facebook users get their coins so far, and a complite adresse list was available iirc online.
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2014, 08:52:18 AM

And what will happen to bter ballances?
I have 30k@bter ... is this safe after relaunch? Or will my coins vanish and I will lost ~70 $ ..?
Bittzy78
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019

I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2014, 09:13:25 AM

I have 30k@bter ... is this safe after relaunch? Or will my coins vanish and I will lost ~70 $ ..?

Bter will unfreeze Coin2 withdrawals and you will be able to transfer them to your Bittrex Coin2 account.

Please remember, we understand that he situation is fluid and nothing as far a time frame goes is set in absolute stone. We will be monitoring closely for any problems that people are having.

If you don't already have a Bittrex account please open one up (you are going to need it)
 https://www.bittrex.com/

We are gonna slay this beast!!!

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
roslinpl
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2014, 09:16:47 AM

Bter will unfreeze Coin2 withdrawals and you will be able to transfer them to your Bittrex Coin2 account.

Please remember, we understand that he situation is fluid and nothing as far a time frame goes is set in absolute stone. We will be monitoring closely for any problems that people are having.

If you don't already have a Bittrex account please open one up (you are going to need it)

And what if I do not want to use Bittrex??
I don't understand this part "Bter will unfreeze Coin2 withdrawals and you will be able to transfer them to your Bittrex Coin2 account. "
But will it be possible to just trade them @Bter ?

Why you are suggesting that it will be possible to transfer them into Bittrex acc?
I do not understand why I will need a bittrex account?
Bittzy78
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2014, 09:23:50 AM

And what if I do not want to use Bittrex??
I don't understand this part "Bter will unfreeze Coin2 withdrawals and you will be able to transfer them to your Bittrex Coin2 account. "
But will it be possible to just trade them @Bter ?

Why you are suggesting that it will be possible to transfer them into Bittrex acc?

We are going to do the new Coin2 (PoS version) exchange as a 1 for 1 swap for the old Coin2 on Bittrex.

You will only be able to swap them on Bittrex and no other exchanges.

If the new Coin2 (PoS version) is also traded on Bter, you are more than welcome to transfer them back to Bter (or any other exchange) at your leisure.

If you elect to not transfer your Coin2 (old version) to Bittrex for Coin2 (PoS) version, your coins will be lost.

I have no clue why you would choose to do this...

Nobody transfer any coins yet, please hold onto them for now

Just as an example...

A bug in OpenSSL, used by Bitcoin-Qt/Bitcoin Core, could allow your bitcoins to be stolen. Immediately updating Bitcoin Core to 0.9.1 is required in some cases, especially if you're using 0.9.0. Download. (https://bitcoin.org/bin/0.9.1/) More info. (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=562400.0)

The above warning was on Bitcoin Talk today urgently telling you to upgrade your Bitcoin wallets or bad things could happen. Coin wallets have to be upgraded all of the time and if you trade crypto,  you simply have to be willing to roll with the punches or lose out.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
funkwerk101

Activity: 335
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 09:30:59 AM

Ok, I have created an account with Bittrex, I have coins in my wallet, Poloniex and BTer.

So my understanding is Poloniex and Bter will un-suspend withdrawals at your request and and announcement will be made here?

I then have to transfer all coins to bittrex,
Can we transfer directly from poloniex/bter to Bittrex or should it all go back to my wallet then into Bittrex as single transaction?

Once i have all coins in Bittrex these will then be swapped on a 1:1 to the new version as some form of trade?

Thanks

1MDiLyJGvwcLf3vcNKfqmCXa28gqTVQeaW
Bittzy78
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2014, 09:34:33 AM

Ok, I have created an account with Bittrex, I have coins in my wallet, Poloniex and BTer.

So my understanding is Poloniex and Bter will un-suspend withdrawals at your request and and announcement will be made here?

I then have to transfer all coins to bittrex,
Can we transfer directly from poloniex/bter to Bittrex or should it all go back to my wallet then into Bittrex as single transaction?

Once i have all coins in Bittrex these will then be swapped on a 1:1 to the new version as some form of trade?

Thanks

The way that you transfer them will probably be 100% up to you and your preferences. You can transfer slowly to your wallet from the multiple exchanges and then slowly to Bittrex or all at once. There will probably be more guidance on this before the go ahead is given to transfer.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
rockrabbit

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 09:44:43 AM

so what we need to do is to wait and hold our c2 in exchanges or local wallet, and don't do anything about withdraw or transactions until the official informs distribute, correct?
zhouhuiyan520

Activity: 182

Community

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 09:49:29 AM

so what we need to do is to wait and hold our c2 in exchanges or local wallet, and don't do anything about withdraw or transactions until the official informs distribute, correct?

maybe...currently if you exchange you will not find your coins. So please hold on..just work and live with your familiy...

Get Daily Free SIGNs before too late.Sow3qFsWZYbXJBqoEJgibUjZTwYgNHoP3s
3ACoin -IPO-FREE-POS 10%-Web Games.
Click here-enjoy-Pirate-coin: Pd7k5uwwAJYfR64VyPeuBUa49riKyTWbah
rockrabbit

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 09:56:38 AM

maybe...currently if you exchange you will not find your coins. So please hold on..just work and live with your familiy...

my two main concerns are:

1. whether the exchanges like poloniex suspend the withdraws of C2?

2. if not suspend, whether my coins will get stuck when i'm doing the withdraws?

thanks.
Bittzy78
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2014, 09:57:35 AM

The exchanges are under a Coin2 trading freeze and you will not be able to deposit or withdrawal your coins until the freeze has been lifted. Once it has been lifted, you will be able to transfer your coins to Bittrex from the exchanges. If you are holding Coin2 in your local wallets (downloaded on your computer) you just need to hold them in your wallet until the go ahead is given to transfer.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
Equate

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 09:59:19 AM

1. whether the exchanges like poloniex suspend the withdraws of C2?

2. if not suspend, whether my coins will get stuck when i'm doing the withdraws?

thanks.

yes your coins are struck
Bittzy78
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2014, 10:00:18 AM

1. whether the exchanges like poloniex suspend the withdraws of C2.

2. whether my coins will get stuck when i'm doing the withdraws.

thanks.

The issue of coins getting stuck during transfers is a big concern of ours and we will work with the exchanges to help people this happens to.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
rockrabbit

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 10:00:38 AM

The exchanges are under a Coin2 trading freeze and you will not be able to deposit or withdrawal your coins until the freeze has been lifted. Once it has been lifted, you will be able to transfer your coins to Bittrex from the exchanges. If you are holding Coin2 in your local wallets (downloaded on your computer) you just need to hold them in your wallet until the go ahead is given to transfer.

ok, i got it.

thanks, mate!
roslinpl
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2014, 10:17:27 AM

So this is great ....

People who have coins at Bter will lost them if not transfer them to Bittrex - great news.
Super.

How much bittrex paid you for this??/

I do not want to trade there, I think Bittrex is shit.

C2 will die because of that issue.
Great.

And answer from Bter:
"Dear Sir,
 We received the message from C2 dev team asking us to freeze C2 operation. There is something wrong with c2 networking. The proper action will be taken after the networking is fixed. No specific time is decided yet as C2 dev is working on the networking issue.
 I am afraid you may have to wait another 2-3 days.
 We will try our best to fix the withdrawal issue as soon as the networking become normal again.

Thank you for your patience. Please let me know if you have any question"

so they do not know anything about that they will lost C2 customers...

So make it clear:
If someone have coins at Bter - what he need to do?
Transfer them to the wallet? And then to Bittrex?
Or just from Bter to Bittrex?

And why Bter will not use "New coin2" Huh

Bittzy78
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2014, 10:22:57 AM
Last edit: April 09, 2014, 10:33:36 AM by Bittzy78

So this is great ....

People who have coins at Bter will lost them if not transfer them to Bittrex - great news.
Super.

Great.

I think you are missing a step.

When you have exchanged your old Coin2 for the new Coin2 (PoS Version) version, you can simply transfer them to your new Coin2 (PoS version) wallet. Nobody says that you have to trade them on Bittrex. If Bter decides to trade the new Coin2 (PoS version) you can simply transfer your coins from your wallet to Bter.

If you are holding your old Coin2 at Bter simply because you love the exchange and won't budge on this, you will lose them.

Please understand, none of this wanted this to happen. The problem is the old Coin2 (PoW) will always have the possibility of getting hit with a 51% attack. In order to avoid this from happening we have to switch to a new version of Coin2 (PoS version). This will technically be a new coin so the exchanges will have to decide to trade them.

We chose Bittrex because they are based in America, answer our emails and have a team of competent people that a few of us have talked to in the past. They didn't pay us any money for this to happen.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
rockrabbit

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 10:36:57 AM

So this is great ....

Super.

Great.

And answer from Bter:
"Dear Sir,
 We received the message from C2 dev team asking us to freeze C2 operation. There is something wrong with c2 networking. The proper action will be taken after the networking is fixed. No specific time is decided yet as C2 dev is working on the networking issue.
 We will try our best to fix the withdrawal issue as soon as the networking become normal again.

So make it clear:

we should get together to get this issue over but not just complaining. if you had C2 from giveways or bought from exchanges with real money , it will only hurt yourself like you said if C2 die.

so just follow this thread, and see the official announcement distributed in the following days.

we all should believe in the dev team. they did a lot of work including developing FPS et al., and will not let C2 die easily.

Bittzy78
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2014, 10:41:57 AM

So this is great ....

Super.

Great.

And answer from Bter:
"Dear Sir,

So make it clear:

we should get together to get this issue over but not just complaining. if you had C2 from giveways or bought from exchanges with real money , it will only hurt yourself like you said if C2 die.

so just follow this thread, and see the official announcement distributed in the following days.

we all should believe in the dev team. they did a lot of work including developing FPS et al., and will not let C2 die easily.

Yeah, this is being done in a way so that any exchange (mainly Bter) that had double spent coins deposited will not be out the Bitcoin when they were sold. There should be no bad blood with the exchanges and they may simply choose to just open up a new market for the new coin2.  Remember, Coin2 has a history (however short) of decent trading volume on Bter. There is no reason to believe that the new Coin2 (PoS version) wouldn't have the same traffic.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
roslinpl
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2014, 10:54:47 AM

So this is great ....

Super.

Great.

I think you are missing a step.

When you have exchanged your old Coin2 for the new Coin2 (PoS Version) version, you can simply transfer them to your new Coin2 (PoS version) wallet. Nobody says that you have to trade them on Bittrex. If Bter decides to trade the new Coin2 (PoS version) you can simply transfer your coins from your wallet to Bter.

If you are holding your old Coin2 at Bter simply because you love the exchange and won't budge on this, you will lose them.

Please understand, none of this wanted this to happen. The problem is the old Coin2 (PoW) will always have the possibility of getting hit with a 51% attack. In order to avoid this from happening we have to switch to a new version of Coin2 (PoS version). This will technically be a new coin so the exchanges will have to decide to trade them.

We chose Bittrex because they are based in America, answer our emails and have a team of competent people that a few of us have talked to in the past. They didn't pay us any money for this to happen.

but how come Bter will withdraw old C2 to new C2 wallet??
This is a part I do not understand.

Like I say - I keep C2 @Bter.
And now if they wont change old C2 to new C2 - how we will be able to withdraw our C2 from OLD wallet on Bter to new C2 wallet?

So make it clear:

and no one told ou when it will be released? This new ... wallet.

it doesn't make sense.

Explain to people trading @Bter what they need to do with their Bter C2 coins?

and how Bter will unfreeze accounts IF they will still use OLD coins??

This do not make sense for me.
DailyModo

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 11:14:35 AM

So right now we wait until bitrex has the new wallet updated?

or we can send our coins right now from the c2 client to the bitrex site?

Betting on esports with crypto's and steam items has never been easier.
CONTACT
dailymodo@gamebet.gg @GamebetGg
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 557 »
  Print  

Jump to: