Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:06:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 [163] 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 ... 557 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][C2.1] Coin2 | Pow/PoS | ChainOfConflict[FPS] The Future of Gaming is Now  (Read 499694 times)
joel511 (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 01:49:32 AM

Multipool is a must.

Otherwise the high interest 30% first year will kill this coin!!!!

Please clarify our plan on multipool as soon as possible.

Thanks.

I am going to setup the pool now...prob take me a few mins but its coming.  I am going to set it up for one coin this week, which we will all decide on.  I will get that running and then I will code a "jumping multipool" in the process.  Sound good to everyone.  What is our first coin?

Great!

Is this multipool built by ourselves?

solely owned by COIN2 community?  do devs need a domain?  I have coin2pool.com.

Let me know if you need it.

How long did you buy it for? 

I registered it about one week ago, just in case of any one's mean attempt.

It can't be transferred to you right now. we have to wait 30 days or so.

But be assured that i will contribute this domain to our community.

Right now i can simply change the DNS as soon as you are ready.

Did you make "whois" private?
I dont want people hunting you down.lol
joel511 (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 01:52:01 AM

Joel,

I think VTC is a nice candidate for our first coin Smiley

All in favor say "I"
cyberhacker
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 01:54:08 AM

Multipool is a must.

Thanks.

I am going to setup the pool now...prob take me a few mins but its coming.  I am going to set it up for one coin this week, which we will all decide on.  I will get that running and then I will code a "jumping multipool" in the process.  Sound good to everyone.  What is our first coin?

Great!

Sure. as soon as the registration hold period expires,  i will give your transfer code.
cyberhacker
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 01:55:21 AM

Joel,

I think VTC is a nice candidate for our first coin Smiley

All in favor say "I"

Sorry for that Smiley

I do not know which coin is best candidate.

but i think data can tell.

VTC maybe is multipool resistant Smiley
infofront
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 2780

Shitcoin Minimalist

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 01:57:22 AM

Multipool is a must.

Thanks.

The BlackCoin Multipool  Wink
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 02:01:05 AM

Multipool is a must.

Thanks.

Great!

i would use a different domain, you can't use that unless you have full control of the dns yourself that would be very risky. Could be directed to anything when you're not looking.

Also vertcoin? why? that is not that profitable right now? you want max buying pressure on coin2.

joel511 (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 02:05:21 AM

Since most of our users dont have mining equipment, I think we should choose from this list.  http://cpucoinlist.com/  SO Darkcoin?
cyberhacker
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 02:05:42 AM

Multipool is a must.

Thanks.

Great!

i would use a different domain, you can't use that unless you have full control of the dns yourself that would be very risky. Could be directed to anything when you're not looking.

Also vertcoin? why? that is not that profitable right now? you want max buying pressure on coin2.

domain is a small issue. it would be better if we have a good domain which is succinct and memorable Smiley

I am just rush to grab that domain for safety concern. We can use another domain for sure. Whatever, i will transfer this domain to devs, as soon as it free from holding period from regetrar.

as to the first coin, i am not a expert.  up to devs Smiley
joel511 (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 02:08:18 AM

Multipool is a must.

Thanks.

Great!

domain is a small issue. it would be better if we have a good domain which is succinct and memorable Smiley

I am just rush to grab that domain for safety concern. We can use another domain for sure. Whatever, i will transfer this domain to devs, as soon as it free from holding period from regetrar.

as to the first coin, i am not a expert.  up to devs Smiley

Yeah, its not that I dont trust you, but we already had one attack.  When it is ready to be transfered i will use it....till then ill use the old domain.  Thank you though
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 02:11:29 AM

Since most of our users dont have mining equipment, I think we should choose from this list.  http://cpucoinlist.com/  SO Darkcoin?

i would just hand the entire multipool idea over to someone who already runs a lot of pools and let them keep their 2% fees put it up to 3% if they want.

Need them to be on the most profitable coin at once and dumping fast for coin2 purchases. This will take quite a bit of work to get going perfectly.

The first person shooter if properly integrated with coin2 would be really cool.

Best for the main dev to focus on more marketing and services for the coin if you can outsource the multipool idea that would be great.

I have no idea why they made the POS 30% seems crazy to inflate this coin so much.

Anyway yeah focus on seemless coin2 games site would be the best thing for this coin and outsource other stuff as much as possible.

After all the effort to bring this coin back to life it deserves to go on to do well.

cyberhacker
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 02:26:45 AM

i would just hand the entire multipool idea over to someone who already runs a lot of pools and let them keep their 2% fees put it up to 3% if they want.

Need them to be on the most profitable coin at once and dumping fast for coin2 purchases. This will take quite a bit of work to get going perfectly.

The first person shooter if properly integrated with coin2 would be really cool.

Best for the main dev to focus on more marketing and services for the coin if you can outsource the multipool idea that would be great.

I have no idea why they made the POS 30% seems crazy to inflate this coin so much.

Anyway yeah focus on seemless coin2 games site would be the best thing for this coin and outsource other stuff as much as possible.

After all the effort to bring this coin back to life it deserves to go on to do well.

Firstly lay a solid foundation for Coin2.  I mean the buying support and bottom price.

That is multipool, solely run by our team!
joel511 (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 02:31:31 AM

Firstly lay a solid foundation for Coin2.  I mean the buying support and bottom price.

That is multipool, solely run by our team!

To some extent it matters what coin we mine, but not really.  As long as it is on an exchange with volume, and we can dump it fast.  Then you take the BTC from the sale of x coin and buy all the Coin2 you can, distribute to miners, and repeat.  It creates constant buy pressure.  Ill set it up for darkcoin tonight.  If you want to mine on it please do so.  I will give an update on it tom night.  I have the domain and VPS already so its a start until i can code a Multipool.  I will get it though.  I need a full day with no distractions to get the main part of the code.  Then ill test it.  So prob a week.  I really owe my wife some time right now, so I will have to sneak it in.
cyberhacker
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 02:34:24 AM

Ok make it darkcoin
cyberhacker
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 02:38:32 AM

To some extent it matters what coin we mine, but not really.  As long as it is on an exchange with volume, and we can dump it fast.  Then you take the BTC from the sale of x coin and buy all the Coin2 you can, distribute to miners, and repeat.  It creates constant buy pressure.  Ill set it up for darkcoin tonight.  If you want to mine on it please do so.  I will give an update on it tom night.  I have the domain and VPS already so its a start until i can code a Multipool.  I will get it though.  I need a full day with no distractions to get the main part of the code.  Then ill test it.  So prob a week.  I really owe my wife some time right now, so I will have to sneak it in.

Joel, We are patient enough. Take your time.

Please also work out a good plan on that surplus, while you are coding.

Now i feel very comfortable with my coins (2.0)
her0

Activity: 153

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 02:44:28 AM

MMC2 
2VS2 Wink
richwang

Activity: 605
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 03:12:35 AM

Hi Joel and C2 committee,

I think we still need to help NC2 hit another more popular exchange like MintPal, because MintPal has such a big transaction volume every day. Taking FAC as an example, there is nearly 200 BTC volume for FAC. If NC2 could hit MintPal, I believe more people will be appealed.

How we are gonna encourage the C2 community to vote for MintPal?

I have an idea. We can use a part of the surplus to reward those people who voted. Maybe 1 vote = 5 NC2 or more . I believe that we can hit MinPal soon by doing like this. Once you giveaway the surplus for free, they will be lazy, and sit there for watching someone to help them do what they want to do.

I will appreciate if you can take it into consideration.

And if someone have any better suggestions, we can make a open discussion here. Thanks. NC2 DA TO MOON!

Regards,

Lucas

Great idear, really support.

cyberhacker
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 03:34:55 AM

I think we still need to help NC2 hit another more popular exchange like MintPal, because MintPal has such a big transaction volume every day. Taking FAC as an example, there is nearly 200 BTC volume for FAC. If NC2 could hit MintPal, I believe more people will be appealed.

I have an idea. We can use a part of the surplus to reward those people who voted. Maybe 1 vote = 5 NC2 or more . I believe that we can hit MinPal soon by doing like this. Once you giveaway the surplus for free, they will be lazy, and sit there for watching someone to help them do what they want to do.

And if someone have any better suggestions, we can make a open discussion here. Thanks. NC2 DA TO MOON!

Regards,

Lucas

你傻逼吧?
cyberhacker
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 03:37:18 AM

Regards,

Lucas

Make no sense at all.

Waste time and man power  to verify.

I would rather sell the C2 on market and buy vote on Mintpal.
Bittzy78
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019

I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2014, 03:44:37 AM

Regards,

Lucas

Make no sense at all.

Waste time and man power  to verify.

I would rather sell the C2 on market and buy vote on Mintpal.

Ok, 10,000 votes on Mintpal costs roughly 2 BTC which is about $1,000 right now. In order to buy our way onto Mintpal we might have to buy over 30k votes plus have the community voting support because their script counts bought votes every 15 minutes.

I think it would be much better to just wait for the community to jump in and do it organically.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
Sportfreund1488

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 03:50:24 AM

Shit of Mintpal!!!!!!!!! It´s enough! Coin2 needs other things first ! yeahhhh give your money MINTPAL -.- STUPID IDIOTS!
A good stock market takes a coin so on without the need to pay for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pages: « 1 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 [163] 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 ... 557 »
  Print  

Jump to: