Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 07:56:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 [173] 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 ... 557 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][C2.1] Coin2 | Pow/PoS | ChainOfConflict[FPS] The Future of Gaming is Now  (Read 499702 times)
theboccet
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 10:51:16 AM

hello!! anyone can help me? the multipool show me invalid adress Cry i generated it with new wallet
Please, read the previous post.
oh yes sorry i messed it
i'll pm you now and shut down my miners
thx

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦______
¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_
¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¯¯¯¯¯
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯
¦¦¦¦¦¯
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
MONETARYUNIT
.......for Me, U & Everyone.......
[/
KingArbinV
Legendary

Activity: 1078

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 10:55:16 AM

hello!! anyone can help me? the multipool show me invalid adress Cry i generated it with new wallet
Please, read the previous post.
oh yes sorry i messed it
i'll pm you now and shut down my miners
thx

You know you could just mine til the end of the week, joel is doing manual payouts until he gets the auto payout fixed. He is working on the pool all week, he is very transparent about this.

World without fiats!
n3lz0n

Activity: 618
Merit: 500

Go Bitcoin

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 11:14:10 AM

Pool is back up!  Here is the details:

I have made it so that you can donate whatever percentage of the coin that you want and keep the rest.  All donated coins will be used to buy Coin2 and drive up price.  Every Saturday I will pay out C2 to the users based on donations made.  This week we will be mining Dogecoin, as it is the most profitable and has a ton of volume to sell quick. 

NOW POINT SOME HASH @ IT!

http://pool.coin2-project.org
Pool dug so long do not dig out a piece of no income
Pool dug what?...
Like digging DOGE dug up to now still have no income

Ahhhhhh it's PoStake now please put some balance into your wallet and wait 24hrs and u see a coin comes in :-) u can still mine (multipool)

Go Bitcoin !!!!!!!!!!!
nrigo

Activity: 603

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 12:10:39 PM

I understand very well the multipool project and advantages as well.

I'm thinking about the purchase of some mining equipment to have an interesting hashing power.

What daily income (USD) could I expect with a 10 MH/s power ?

What do you think about Alpha Technology products https://alpha-t.net/shop/ ?

Len

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 12:13:00 PM

I think it's too hard to say as it depends heavily on if and when they come through with the equipment
thenukemforall

Activity: 273
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 12:24:39 PM

Hello there,

I currently have around 10000 old C2 and missed some recent news, can somebody explain me what happened and if my coins are lost forever, thanks
cyberhacker
Legendary

Activity: 1330

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 12:35:05 PM

Hello there,

I currently have around 10000 old C2 and missed some recent news, can somebody explain me what happened and if my coins are lost forever, thanks

lost and forget it.
Sportfreund1488

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 12:48:48 PM

Hello there,

lost and forget it.

and buy new c2 they are cheap!
richwang

Activity: 605

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 12:55:00 PM

Pool is back up!  Here is the details:

I have made it so that you can donate whatever percentage of the coin that you want and keep the rest.  All donated coins will be used to buy Coin2 and drive up price.  Every Saturday I will pay out C2 to the users based on donations made.  This week we will be mining Dogecoin, as it is the most profitable and has a ton of volume to sell quick. 

Pool dug so long do not dig out a piece of no income
Pool dug what?...
Like digging DOGE dug up to now still have no income

Ahhhhhh it's PoStake now please put some balance into your wallet and wait 24hrs and u see a coin comes in :-) u can still mine (multipool)
The doge is hard to mine.

thenukemforall

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 12:55:27 PM

Hello there,

lost and forget it.

and buy new c2 they are cheap!

Thanks for the answers, and yes, gonna buy some cheap ones Smiley
venmo

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 01:00:30 PM

Thanks for help.
Satoshi will return and read every hour all your post and hope that some of you will not buy pizza with coin2.

You are welcome Wink and I won't buy pizza !!!

Actually, we get some pending requests  from latecomers everywhere...

Could somebody implement a web form somewhere to allow to these people to register their e-mail, old C2 address, balances, etc. ?

It could me more easy for us to redirect people and for the dev team to group together information on a single place to be able to communicate the procedure and to make an acceptable follow up ?

Tell them to message me!

If you missed out on the swap of old c2 coins then message Joel511
venmo

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 01:03:43 PM

Does anyone use our IRC?

Would help if we all started using it and coordinated publicity efforts and voting reminders etc
thenukemforall

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 01:21:13 PM

Thanks for help.
Satoshi will return and read every hour all your post and hope that some of you will not buy pizza with coin2.

You are welcome Wink and I won't buy pizza !!!

Actually, we get some pending requests  from latecomers everywhere...

Could somebody implement a web form somewhere to allow to these people to register their e-mail, old C2 address, balances, etc. ?

It could me more easy for us to redirect people and for the dev team to group together information on a single place to be able to communicate the procedure and to make an acceptable follow up ?

Tell them to message me!

If you missed out on the swap of old c2 coins then message Joel511

Ok thanks, message sent!
joel511 (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 01:35:57 PM

Pool is back up!  Here is the details:

I have made it so that you can donate whatever percentage of the coin that you want and keep the rest.  All donated coins will be used to buy Coin2 and drive up price.  Every Saturday I will pay out C2 to the users based on donations made.  This week we will be mining Dogecoin, as it is the most profitable and has a ton of volume to sell quick.  

Joel I am a supporter and you can read on previous posts

but mining DOGE is not a good idea  it will take for ever to mine a BLOCK

according to the site's stats 756 hours 6 minutes 13 seconds
which is 31 days !!! by that time the profitability of this coin will have changed !!

The multipool for me is not that urgent, if people sell BUT small amounts the price will go up
the multipool I will say again needs a proper implementation and not just an MPOS installation that mines 1 particular coin
I know there is nothing out there that is open source to mine with profitability switching but this is the way to go

also mining any 1 particular coin is not a good idea or at least hide what you are mining
supporters of that PARTICULAR coin will never come to this project it has to be hidden what you are mining everytime

lets put a bounty and have someone create a multipool with profit switching and payout in C2.0
or lets all send a message to hashco.ws to allow C2.0 payout (hashco.ws has more than 10000 registered users I believe)

+1

Have pointed my computer to http://pool.coin2-project.org

Ok I just woke up and we only have 5mh/s.  We have found 0 blocks.  SO, Doge isnt going to work for us.  We either need,
A. More hashing power
B. A different coin
c. A multipool that switches <---I cannot do this right away
D. I can open an account on an exchange as the "Coin2 community" account and we can take donations.

What should I do?
minesuch

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 01:40:39 PM

Can someone ask Poloniex to change the name back to C2? Bter are using C2 for their ticker and it's confusing for noobs.
nrigo

Activity: 603

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 01:42:45 PM

I have made it so that you can donate whatever percentage of the coin that you want and keep the rest.  All donated coins will be used to buy Coin2 and drive up price.  Every Saturday I will pay out C2 to the users based on donations made.  This week we will be mining Dogecoin, as it is the most profitable and has a ton of volume to sell quick.  

which is 31 days !!! by that time the profitability of this coin will have changed !!

The multipool for me is not that urgent, if people sell BUT small amounts the price will go up
the multipool I will say again needs a proper implementation and not just an MPOS installation that mines 1 particular coin
I know there is nothing out there that is open source to mine with profitability switching but this is the way to go

also mining any 1 particular coin is not a good idea or at least hide what you are mining
supporters of that PARTICULAR coin will never come to this project it has to be hidden what you are mining everytime

lets put a bounty and have someone create a multipool with profit switching and payout in C2.0
or lets all send a message to hashco.ws to allow C2.0 payout (hashco.ws has more than 10000 registered users I believe)

+1

Ok I just woke up and we only have 5mh/s.  We have found 0 blocks.  SO, Doge isnt going to work for us.  We either need,
A. More hashing power
B. A different coin
D. I can open an account on an exchange as the "Coin2 community" account and we can take donations.

What should I do?

1. Try to find a coin profitability list on the web and select a good coin.
2. Contact all registred users of the pool by e-mail to request some power

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 01:43:42 PM

+1

A. More hashing power
B. A different coin

What should I do?

email hashcows, ask them to add payout in coin2 option... they will do this if you get a petition here with a lot of names that will mine there.

option 2

organise here a list of names that will start hashing at the same time on a pool for a coin that has a stable good profit and not too high hash rate look for less than 1GH for sure.

Then co-ordinate this with a fund raiser to rent some rigs to put on it.... to get it going.

Glen Hoddle

Activity: 453
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 01:48:21 PM

+1

A. More hashing power
B. A different coin

What should I do?

Is it possible to aggregate our hashing power and mine on a different pool (e.g teamdoge) together?
joel511 (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 01:48:36 PM

+1

A. More hashing power
B. A different coin

What should I do?

email hashcows, ask them to add payout in coin2 option... they will do this if you get a petition here with a lot of names that will mine there.

option 2

organise here a list of names that will start hashing at the same time on a pool for a coin that has a stable good profit and not too high hash rate look for less than 1GH for sure.

Then co-ordinate this with a fund raiser to rent some rigs to put on it.... to get it going.

Here ya go, I just sent them a message....lets flood their email.  ASK FOR C2 AS PAYOUT OPTION.  

support@hashco.ws
venmo

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 01:49:16 PM

Is there any way a more profitable coin can be found to mine?

I didn't even break even after mining all day yesterday.

UK electricity isn't the cheapest.

If I could at least break even I would mine 24/7 on the pool.
Pages: « 1 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 [173] 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 ... 557 »
  Print  

Jump to: