Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:57:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥IOU - TRUE P2P E-COMMERCE LOYALTY PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔥  (Read 169419 times)
beveryu778

Activity: 542
Merit: 119

Hello World 👽

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 08:33:40 PM

I just think if this is the right time to publish and release the platform as soon as possible and list the token on an exchange, as everyone can see that the whole market is green.
I don't think it will create a massive impact on tokens price. Because newer token needs time to its growth until it creates awareness in the market. That's why teams haven't taken such action at the moment.
As per the current market condition, the coins with higher capitalization have started gaining. But the coins who have launched recently hasn't gained like the older ones.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GromovSer

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 09:40:29 PM

I just think if this is the right time to publish and release the platform as soon as possible and list the token on an exchange, as everyone can see that the whole market is green.
According to your logic, should all projects start functioning on these green days at once? Can you imagine how much excitement there will be and panic? It does not happen, everything must be done according to plan.
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 10:47:58 PM

There are indications that the team is active. I looked at the roadmap and i can see that a lot has been done.
I just want to know if the beta has been rolled out for public usage?
No information on this subject has yet been received, which means that beta testing will not be launched. Of course, I would like to initially test the product, but such an opportunity will not be presented for us.
The beta testing is what i am still patiently looking forward from this project. More things may come at hand here.in the IOU crypto project soon. Let's see what the beta testing will bring to all of us.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 10:54:43 PM

According to your logic, should all projects start functioning on these green days at once? Can you imagine how much excitement there will be and panic? It does not happen, everything must be done according to plan.
That is right. It is very impossible to make this happen. Even now, we can see the booming days, more crypto projects and crypto people are getting more excited and wanted to spread its wings in the community but what is more important is to accomplish what is necessary and needed in a proper way, in the right time and plan.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 11:01:55 PM

Because of the good crypto market we are having now, even in little by little more and almost all the crypto projects and crypto people are getting more and more excited. This booming days are their hope to start again here in the crypto. The IOU is also in the way of its good to keep moving forward here in the community which I am willing to see.
UpsilonTrooper

Merit: 20

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 05:31:00 AM

There are indications that the team is active. I looked at the roadmap and i can see that a lot has been done.
No information on this subject has yet been received, which means that beta testing will not be launched. Of course, I would like to initially test the product, but such an opportunity will not be presented for us.

Going straight into production theoretically should mean they have tested all the systems well internally but we all know that's definitely not the case, tl;dr of the situation is, all the current users are gonna be unwilling beta testers
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 11:23:12 AM

May expect a long way down before launching the project, but as you can see that the whole market is green, this might be the best time to launch the platform as soon as possible.
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 01:33:14 PM

Because of the good crypto market we are having now, even in little by little more and almost all the crypto projects and crypto people are getting more and more excited. This booming days are their hope to start again here in the crypto. The IOU is also in the way of its good to keep moving forward here in the community which I am willing to see.
Me too. I'm very much excited with this kind of situation now in the market because it can give good indications for the IOU project to have a better development. And I think, this time the team must be very innovative sinced there are potential investors again that will help to make things possible.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 02:08:02 PM

Me too. I'm very much excited with this kind of situation now in the market because it can give good indications for the IOU project to have a better development. And I think, this time the team must be very innovative sinced there are potential investors again that will help to make things possible.
I do think that this project needs so many implementations of the suggestion from the users around here, for me its very helpful for the platform.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 04:37:53 PM

May expect a long way down before launching the project, but as you can see that the whole market is green, this might be the best time to launch the platform as soon as possible.
In fact, the market situation does not affect projects that have not yet been officially launched. Another thing is those platforms that are already functioning, they have a chance to rise in price.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 05:31:12 PM

I do think that this project needs so many implementations of the suggestion from the users around here, for me its very helpful for the platform.
Because for that thing project have a great team of innovative people. And they know their work very well. So stop suggesting to the project.
beveryu778

Activity: 542
Merit: 119

Hello World 👽

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 05:45:32 PM

Because for that thing project have a great team of innovative people. And they know their work very well. So stop suggesting to the project.
The team behind the project has great experience in this industry. And because of them the project has gone towards the way of success. 
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 06:36:17 PM

The team had no experience in the development of such projects before, in any case, I have never met such information anywhere.

Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 07:22:09 PM

The team behind the project has great experience in this industry. And because of them the project has gone towards the way of success. 
I don't know about the team's experience but they are doing their work very well. Due to their continuous hard work, the project has arrived at the final phase of its development.

Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 11:07:01 PM

And hoping that the IOU team will keep on its way forward, all for the good and positive way of vision for the future of life here in the crypto currency community. More things may come at hand of the IOU and that is what I also wished for the entire project.
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 11:52:45 PM

And hoping that the IOU team will keep on its way forward, all for the good and positive way of vision for the future of life here in the crypto currency community. More things may come at hand of the IOU and that is what I also wished for the entire project.
There is no need to invent anything unusual, because often the experiments end very badly and the project loses its former popularity.
UpsilonTrooper

Merit: 20

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 02:39:11 AM

There is no need to invent anything unusual, because often the experiments end very badly and the project loses its former popularity.
Thing is though that most crypto projects are just the same thing with a new name, though some projects are so lazy they'll even slap the same advertisements with the names changed lol. Some innovation is desperately needed
RasenShuriken

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 11:30:21 AM

I don't know about the team's experience but they are doing their work very well. Due to their continuous hard work, the project has arrived at the final phase of its development.
How do you know about the development of the project? Do you give the information from the developer? It's a great thing to know if the developer had mention the development.
TechComputer

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 01:13:43 PM

This was the great comment for IOU team and its project. I hope that there still gonna be a chance for iou to learn more and more to improve the platform to a well-known project in the future
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 03:04:55 PM

How do you know about the development of the project? Do you give the information from the developer? It's a great thing to know if the developer had mention the development.
I also wonder where a regular user may know something about the development of a project, because he is not one of the team members. Although there is a possibility that he communicated directly with the team or even with the developer.

Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: