Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:18:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥IOU - TRUE P2P E-COMMERCE LOYALTY PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔥  (Read 169419 times)
HMember

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 03:36:07 PM

Since they have conceived a certain structure, they will follow it, so do not worry, they will do everything to show the result.
Developers have been taking massive steps towards development and these activities will surely show us great results in future.
Truly, and it is very good to see how the team are working on it, all for the better success of entire project. The team never stop on analysing and finding the best outlook for the future awaiting the IOU platform. The one thing I am really looking forward in the project is its more progressive actions and updates coming up ahead for us provided by the team.
I am waiting for conferences among major developers. If the IOU team can take part there, then many will pay attention to this project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 04:16:38 PM

I would not say that projects with e-commerce are a frequent event among cryptocurrencies. Such a deficit can serve as a success for the platform.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 09:10:59 PM

Since they have conceived a certain structure, they will follow it, so do not worry, they will do everything to show the result.
Sooner or later, all of the people's patience, effort and support towards the IOU platform will not just put into waste but will rise up together with the success of the entire project. This is a good thing to happen which I am excited to see.
Same here. I'm hoping for the good outcomed of this platform so that all our efforts in helping this in promotions will be worth it. Eventhough it takes a lot of time before it happens, I can still wait for it and continue to support this project until it will be launched.
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 11:56:31 PM

Sooner or later, all of the people's patience, effort and support towards the IOU platform will not just put into waste but will rise up together with the success of the entire project. This is a good thing to happen which I am excited to see.
Same here. I'm hoping for the good outcomed of this platform so that all our efforts in helping this in promotions will be worth it. Eventhough it takes a lot of time before it happens, I can still wait for it and continue to support this project until it will be launched.
I would like to believe in the best, this is right, especially if you are an investor. But you need to look the realities in the eyes and they are very muddy, because only a small percentage of crypto projects gain success. It is like a lottery.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 05:36:18 AM

The team behind the project is doing very well since that's a day when they started working on it and they are going as per the roadmap. Very soon we will see the project to the great height of success.
I hope so. Since the project had achieved more users in the platform, I wish they could do more interesting idea which had more efforts to the developer.
TechComputer

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 05:58:03 AM

To show the result, i don't even think that people already know the result since the project even dont publish and release the project yet.
swordking

Activity: 449

swordking

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 11:08:30 AM

To show the result, i don't even think that people already know the result since the project even dont publish and release the project yet.
The project has not published by the team yet. But community members know how hardly the team has been working on it. So they think the results will come out positive after the launch of it.

my account was hacked by moondefi since past few years。 the moondefi is a scam, be careful!
beveryu778

Activity: 542
Merit: 119

Hello World 👽

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 11:27:09 AM

Platform has the ability to capture the e-commerce market. I hope as per the time passes the traffic will come towards the site and it will become the busiest platform. After it's release we will seem the positive ambiance towards it.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 12:21:37 PM

Platform has the ability to capture the e-commerce market. I hope as per the time passes the traffic will come towards the site and it will become the busiest platform. After it's release we will seem the positive ambiance towards it.
This one is a good thing to happen as we all looking forward for it. I have a good sense that sooner or later, all of this dreams will come to an end and will become in reality here in the crypto currency community. The IOU have a good platform that no doubt could possibly happen to be one of the top e-commerce platform here in the crypto currency community and in the community we are all living.
Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 12:30:30 PM

Because of this thing we are eagerly waiting for the platform's release. Everyone knows this is going to be the best e-commerce platform in the upcoming days. So we will keep this support same until the end.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 01:24:45 PM

Because of this thing we are eagerly waiting for the platform's release. Everyone knows this is going to be the best e-commerce platform in the upcoming days. So we will keep this support same until the end.
That is right. It is all because of the good continuous performance of the entire project team development that keep on prooving its capabilities and potentials that will turn this project into one of a top crypto projects in the crypto community.
anodyne

Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 01:37:43 PM

More than that, more opportunities are coming forward for the IOU platform. For now, let's all have by the team their needed time for the continuous developments that could run the entire IOU for its fully enhanced and developed platform. I do hope and really looking forward for its success.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 04:35:04 PM

That is right. It is all because of the good continuous performance of the entire project team development that keep on prooving its capabilities and potentials that will turn this project into one of a top crypto projects in the crypto community.
Their consistent performance will help them to build a great platform. And as per their consistent performance has helped them to create a great community.

bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 05:25:43 PM

So is the platform running or not? Something was somehow incomprehensible. Someone writes about the working functionality, and someone asks about fundraising through the ICO, where is the truth?

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 09:50:11 PM

So is the platform running or not? Something was somehow incomprehensible. Someone writes about the working functionality, and someone asks about fundraising through the ICO, where is the truth?
I also did not understand. It is necessary for someone from the team to answer us, otherwise we will not understand what the matter is. The project has been developing for quite some time, it probably works.
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 11:28:57 PM

Perhaps, it could be only cleared up by asking it in their telegram group where the admin are mostly active in communication between the members. Or maybe send an email to the team and hope that they will respond and show us some progress and updates of the project.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 12:03:41 AM

Perhaps, it could be only cleared up by asking it in their telegram group where the admin are mostly active in communication between the members. Or maybe send an email to the team and hope that they will respond and show us some progress and updates of the project.
There, the administrator actively communicates? What is the best time zone to contact? I still can not wait for an answer.

Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 12:42:03 AM

I also don't know where this works I think they do it well, and I hope to be able to compete with other projects and be able to bring the IOU project to continue to grow and continue to be famous
To bring the IOU project to continue, they must do so many things which can make the project will work in a thing such as the platform. Once the platform is live, i wish it live in so long time.
anodyne

Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 05:11:52 AM

I also don't know where this works I think they do it well, and I hope to be able to compete with other projects and be able to bring the IOU project to continue to grow and continue to be famous
To bring the IOU project to continue, they must do so many things which can make the project will work in a thing such as the platform. Once the platform is live, i wish it live in so long time.
The project IOU have its own goodness within and its great potential here in the crypto currency community. I can see that there is a high possibility for the IOU to continuously grow in here and make it running as well as the entire platform keep reaching its goals and prime objectives in the world of cryptos.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
TechComputer

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 06:32:20 AM

Well, that's a great thing enough to see if the platform could do that, but how about the platform? I want to ask if the platform is already been settled up?
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: