Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:08:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥IOU - TRUE P2P E-COMMERCE LOYALTY PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔥  (Read 169419 times)
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 07:00:14 AM

Platform has the ability to capture the e-commerce market. I hope as per the time passes the traffic will come towards the site and it will become the busiest platform. After it's release we will seem the positive ambiance towards it.
Well, that's a great thing enough to see if the platform could do that, but how about the platform? I want to ask if the platform is already been settled up?
I guess the team still need a time to finish all and settle up all its work regarding the entire project. This project keep me to look forward for it and gain more interesting knowledge and information as the IOU runs a true P2P e-commerce loyalty platform on blockchain.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 09:52:54 AM

Good to see how responsive the project ann thread. More people are keep on supporting and showing support to the entire project platform that keeps on running all for the good of all of us. I want to see this project keep on striving and aim its success.
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 12:10:07 PM

Good to see how responsive the project ann thread. More people are keep on supporting and showing support to the entire project platform that keeps on running all for the good of all of us. I want to see this project keep on striving and aim its success.
This is something that we need to appreciate of because they are still keeping in touched with the supporters. Hopefully, there will be good news will come that can give us hope and motivations to continue in being in here so we will have more enery in promoting this project.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 04:27:34 PM

I also noticed that the activity is good, it speaks about the current positive mood of users, because the market is now excellent and many are looking for ways and means of earning through investing.

beveryu778

Activity: 542
Merit: 119

Hello World 👽

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 07:51:30 PM

There are many supporters who have been supporting the project since from the beginning to till now. The project has got a really supportive community.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 08:04:04 PM

There are many supporters who have been supporting the project since from the beginning to till now. The project has got a really supportive community.
These supporters have become the backbone of the project. Team also appreciate the way of community's support.

swordking

Activity: 449

swordking

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 08:11:26 PM

These supporters have become the backbone of the project. The team also appreciate the way of community's support.
The project got a huge community. And these community has been increasing as per the time passes. They all know that the project has the potential and it will grow successfully.

my account was hacked by moondefi since past few years。 the moondefi is a scam, be careful!
Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 08:21:49 PM

Just a few more days after that when the project will launch it will be the biggest successful launch. Team's actions have given the clarification of how hard they work on it, so my best wishes with team. 
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2019, 08:23:38 PM

Just a few more days after that when the project will launch it will be the biggest successful launch. Team's actions have given the clarification of how hard they work on it, so my best wishes with team. 
Almost 80% of promises are filled by the project. After the successful platform launch, it will attract more customer database and interest will grow every day to the project.
eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 10:51:42 AM

Almost 80% of promises are filled by the project. After the successful platform launch, it will attract more customer database and interest will grow every day to the project.
yes I am very happy to see the IOU project community continue to be active until now and many members also provide good support so that this project can continue to grow rapidly, I hope this project can run well in front of the day, and get better

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 11:46:00 AM

yes I am very happy to see the IOU project community continue to be active until now and many members also provide good support so that this project can continue to grow rapidly, I hope this project can run well in front of the day, and get better
Since from the beginning, the supporters have been showing their love towards the project and consistently supporting it. That's the reason behind communities activeness.

beveryu778

Activity: 542
Merit: 119

Hello World 👽

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 11:56:08 AM

Since from the beginning, the supporters have been showing their love towards the project and consistently supporting it. That's the reason behind communities activeness.
Because of this supporters, the platform has been recognizing everywhere. Supporters have played a very important role to make this platform famous.
Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 12:18:35 PM

Just a few more days after that when the project will launch it will be the biggest successful launch. Team's actions have given the clarification of how hard they work on it, so my best wishes with the team. 
Because of these supporters, the platform has been recognizing everywhere. Supporters have played a very important role to make this platform famous.
Supporters, as well as investors, have made a good contribution to the project. And this kind of contribution will make the project one of the finest e-commerce platform.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 03:06:07 PM

The community continues to be active because there is trust in the project, since its turn the team shows good work.

bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 05:16:25 PM

The community continues to be active because there is trust in the project, since its turn the team shows good work.
All right, but how different? While investors and ordinary outsiders are interested in the project, there will be some kind of activity in it.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 06:06:04 PM

Is it possible to purchase your token in open access on the market, or do you have a separate page for sales?
swordking

Activity: 449

swordking

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 07:34:19 PM

Community behind the project knows how hard developers has been working on platform since from the beginning and that's thing help them to keep active here.

my account was hacked by moondefi since past few years。 the moondefi is a scam, be careful!
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 07:50:20 PM

You have a very interesting platform. And it's nice to see that all the faces of the team are represented, no one is hiding anyone.
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 09:41:52 PM

You have a very interesting platform. And it's nice to see that all the faces of the team are represented, no one is hiding anyone.
I agree, it is because of this that the confidence in the platform has developed, because no one likes secretive personalities, especially in crypto-projects.
anodyne

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 10:24:25 PM

Wow! Really? So this one is really going straight forward to its goals and objectves. The IOU team is keep on showing that they really wanted to reach all their goals and be in one way to be one of the top crypto projects that can be said to be one of the proud of the crypto community. Still, more things are need to settle down for the IOU before launching.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: