Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:52:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥IOU - TRUE P2P E-COMMERCE LOYALTY PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔥  (Read 169419 times)
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 06:41:12 PM

I am pleased to observe such active support from users. Because only with it can one achieve results and advancement with such competitors who currently exist.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Anish02

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 08:04:26 PM

I can not understand the project already provides its services?The road map shows that the beta version will be available in June,but I would like to know the information in fact.
Great to see more news happening in the June because there will be so many interesting fact to be happen. Hope they are really releasing the beta version.
I am one of those people that really into this project and looking forward to all their new and positive updates as well as announcements. But for all of that, what we can do for now is waiting patiently and keep supporting the team to achieve all of this.
Exactly, we have to keep this support until they get to succeed. Because of this support, the team has got the encouragement too from us and now they will work harder.
beveryu778

Activity: 542
Merit: 119

Hello World 👽

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 08:15:29 PM

I can not understand the project already provides its services?The road map shows that the beta version will be available in June,but I would like to know the information in fact.
Great to see more news happening in the June because there will be so many interesting fact to be happen. Hope they are really releasing the beta version.
I am one of those people that really into this project and looking forward to all their new and positive updates as well as announcements. But for all of that, what we can do for now is waiting patiently and keep supporting the team to achieve all of this.
Exactly, we have to keep this support until they get to succeed. Because of this support, the team has got the encouragement too from us and now they will work harder.
Community's support has always remained same since the day they started working on it to till now. And as per the time, people have coming towards the project and starting supporting. So the community is getting bigger on every single day.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 08:24:04 PM

Community's support has always remained the same since the day they started working on it to till now. And as per the time, people have coming towards the project and starting supporting. So the community is getting bigger on every single day.
Not only community getting bigger day after day. But all the community members have pretty active on this there and continuously make a good discussion on the project and its development.

swordking

Activity: 449

swordking

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 08:40:07 PM

I am pleased to observe such active support from users. Because only with it can one achieve results and advancement with such competitors who currently exist.
The community members behind the project are true supporters of the project. They play a very big role to take this project towards the way of success. Due to these active discussions, the team gets idea from communities continuous feedback and then they make the changes as per the situation and fix every single issue which has raised by the community.

my account was hacked by moondefi since past few years。 the moondefi is a scam, be careful!
wpc143

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 11:10:06 PM

The community members behind the project are true supporters of the project. They play a very big role to take this project towards the way of success. Due to these active discussions, the team gets idea from communities continuous feedback and then they make the changes as per the situation and fix every single issue which has raised by the community.
Moreover, it can help to make the platform become more popular and be recognized because the supporters will spread it in the entire crypto community. And by this way, it will lead to a better awareness that can caught the attentions by some potential investors from the crypto space.
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 11:26:18 PM

What could be the project from third-party users? In addition to their positive feedback, no, everything else falls on the developer himself.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 10:08:38 AM

That is right. The project is really in interest of me too. I am glad how I found this project here in the crypto currency community. A lot of people are keep coming and giving their feedbacks and different recommendations for the project. I am sure that sooner or later this will come at hand by all of us here waiting for the project to be used.
Absolutely. There are so many projects which make me convinced to invest with but for now there are no projects could convince me due to the risks.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 10:19:12 AM

So, how is it dev? There are so many peoples around here are really waiting about the announcement of the web platform to be used by the users. Please tell us more.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 11:03:09 AM

So, how is it dev? There are so many peoples around here are really waiting about the announcement of the web platform to be used by the users. Please tell us more.
Unfortunately, the administrator is not visible here for a long time. Perhaps they simply do not have it, so no one can repost us here. But still there are active users who answer frequently asked questions.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 11:18:44 AM

Good. If there is such a task as tracking all the nuances of developing a program, then the most important thing is for the whole team to be in trouble and work harmoniously. As a principle, they work.
UpsilonTrooper

Merit: 20

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 02:29:38 PM

I am one of those people that really into this project and looking forward to all their new and positive updates as well as announcements. But for all of that, what we can do for now is waiting patiently and keep suppporting the team to achieve all of this.
Definitely. Just be patient so that the IOU project could achieve what they are wanted to achieve. So far, there is an update here: https://medium.com/@realIOU/the-old-payment-networks-circle-their-wagons-2b283e1c9bf

Uhh boy, why do people so heavily rely on medium? Medium started off really good back in the day when they were the hub for all the quality writers from quora and now they've become ad central
lobster88

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 03:58:26 PM

I am one of those people that really into this project and looking forward to all their new and positive updates as well as announcements. But for all of that, what we can do for now is waiting patiently and keep suppporting the team to achieve all of this.
Definitely. Just be patient so that the IOU project could achieve what they are wanted to achieve. So far, there is an update here: https://medium.com/@realIOU/the-old-payment-networks-circle-their-wagons-2b283e1c9bf
The plans of the team are certainly ambitious, but this is right, perhaps they will be able to eliminate weaker competitors.
There is no wrong for having an ambitious plans for the entire IOU project. For having that, it needs a team that can handle all the circumstances that might occurs and happen unexpectedly. It all needs an open ear and hand team which will listen and approachable to its community people. All of this can be done by the IOU possible in no doubt.
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 04:03:56 PM

The activity of users and those interested in developing the platform will definitely not be enough. Only the activity of the team members as a whole is important.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 04:05:47 PM

Sooner or later, the team IOU and this entire project will rise up and be able to achieve all its goals and wanted objectives all for the good of the crypto community and not just for its own good. Well, this potential project have good qualities. All the thing is left is the team strong motivation to keep going on its goals and how they will continuously prove it.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 04:18:45 PM

Beta version is very important, and for its process testing is very necessary to conduct the further analysis of the entire platform for its better performance and to assure all of its inner functions. This is all for better implementation of the project for the future.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 04:47:32 PM

Beta version is very important, and for its process testing is very necessary to conduct the further analysis of the entire platform for its better performance and to assure all of its inner functions. This is all for better implementation of the project for the future.
The team need to spend time and money on launching the beta platform, for some developers it is impractical and they prefer to release an already complete product.

beveryu778

Activity: 542
Merit: 119

Hello World 👽

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 07:45:38 PM

Team has been working on the beta version of the platform. They are taking all the necessary steps and massive actions towards beta version's development which can help them to build a great version of it.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 07:53:49 PM

The team need to spend time and money on launching the beta platform, for some developers it is impractical and they prefer to release an already complete product.
Developers are pretty serious about the project and they will spend most of the time as well as money on it's beta version. Because they know how important a step it is.

Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 08:08:15 PM

The development team of the project has great experience in this industry and they are best in their business. The team will take care of every single thing which regards to the beta version. They will conduct tests to analyze beta version before its launch.
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: